JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 153)

David Von Pein

Oct 9, 2010, 9:48:09 PM10/9/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 153):

RADIO DEBATES WITH JOHN McADAMS:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/10/radio-debates-featuring-john-mcadams.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1cf81acef82d5b94

WLW-RADIO COVERAGE OF NOVEMBER 22-23,1963 (34 HOURS):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/wlw-radio-11-22-63.html

WBAP-RADIO COVERAGE OF NOVEMBER 22, 1963 (4.5 HOURS):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/wbap-radio-11-22-63.html

KRLD-RADIO COVERAGE OF NOVEMBER 22, 1963 (3.75 HOURS):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/krld-radio-11-22-63.html

"JOHN F. KENNEDY: YEARS OF LIGHTNING, DAY OF DRUMS" (1964
DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/years-of-lightning-day-of-drums.html

"FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER" (1964 DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/four-days-in-november.html

"KENNEDYS DON'T CRY" (1975 DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/kennedys-dont-cry.html

"A YEAR AGO TODAY" (SPECIAL PROGRAM AIRED BY WFAA-TV ON 11/22/64):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/year-ago-today.html

"JFK: BREAKING THE NEWS" (2003 DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/jfk-breaking-news.html

"JFK IN IRELAND" (1993 DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/jfk-in-ireland.html

"THE MAKING OF THE PRESIDENT 1960" (DAVID L. WOLPER DOCUMENTARY):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/making-of-president-1960.html

JFK'S ASSASSINATION--THE AFTERMATH:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/jfk-assassination-aftermath.html

PRE-ASSASSINATION RADIO NEWSCASTS FROM NOVEMBER 22, 1963:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/pre-assassination-newscasts-11-22-63.html

CBS-TV INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT KENNEDY (SEPTEMBER 2, 1963):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/jfk-interview-cbs-tv-september-2-1963.html

NBC-TV INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT KENNEDY (SEPTEMBER 9, 1963):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/jfk-interview-nbc-tv-september-9-1963.html

INTERVIEW WITH JOSIAH THOMPSON (DECEMBER 29, 1967):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/josiah-thompson-interview-december-1967.html

HENRY WADE'S 11/24/63 PRESS CONFERENCE:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/henry-wade-press-conference-11-24-63.html

SENATOR JOHN F. KENNEDY ON "MEET THE PRESS" (OCTOBER 1960):
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/09/jfk-tv-appearance-october-1960.html

NBC NEWS TIME CAPSULE FEATURING JOHN F. KENNEDY:
http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/10/nbc-news-time-capsule-john-f-kennedy.html

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2010, 1:28:26 AM10/10/10

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16734&st=0&p=208175&#entry208175

DUNCAN MacRAE SAID:

>>> "I think you [Jerry "I Lost My Shift & Period Keys" Craig] would be better off staying at jfkmurdersolved.com where the brightest and most knowledgeable JFK researchers are all located, and with whom you agree with about EVERYTHING!!!" <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Indeed, Duncan. Including, no doubt, the bald-faced lie told by
Jerry's uncle, Roger Craig, about how Roger saw the words "7.65
Mauser" stamped, plain as day, on Oswald's Carcano rifle as it was
discovered on the TSBD's sixth floor on 11/22/63.

That particular lie told by Roger Craig was certainly THE biggest and
most blatant lie told by anyone connected in any way with the JFK
murder case.

But try and get any conspiracist to say a single bad word about Big
Fat Liar Roger Craig. Since Big Fat Liar Craig was on the "CT" side of
the equation, naturally all of his many big fat lies are supposed to
be ignored altogether--like his doozy about seeing "7.65 Mauser" on
Oswald's Carcano (which was proven to be a Carcano via the Alyea film,
which is another thing that all CTers will ignore until the cows come
home).

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/RifleFoundInTSBDFromAlyeaFilm.jpg

WILLIAM KELLY SAID:

>>> "David, Will you please explain then, why officers Weitzman and Boone, who found the rife and stated in their reports later that day that the rifle was a Mauser, aren't Big Fat Liars too?" <<<

DVP SAID:

One more time---

Boone and Weitzman never claimed to see the words 7.65 MAUSER on any
rifle in the Depository. Therefore, they didn't "LIE".

They were merely mistaken about the type of rifle that was being
hoisted in the air by J.C. Day.

And when we look at the similarities, it's easy to see how such a
mistake could easily be made:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/TINpTkwt9_I/AAAAAAAAFP4/0edTl-snHVk/s1600/Mauser-Carcano+Comparisons.jpg

DVP LATER SAID:

Take note of Roger Craig's comments in the article posted by Bernice
[linked below]:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/RogerCraigInterview.jpg

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16734&st=15&p=208262&#entry208262

Craig claims he had no idea what type of gun was recovered from the
boxes on the 6th Floor, even though he said he HANDLED the rifle
himself (another big fat lie from Craig....and I am assuming the "RC"
in that text is, indeed, referring to Roger Craig; correct, Bernice?).

Craig also talks about a Mauser being found on "the roof" of the TSBD
(another ridiculous statement).

I guess Craig later decided to add his tall tale about actually seeing
the words "7.65 Mauser" stamped on a rifle that was supposedly (per
the above article) found ON THE ROOF, and not on the sixth floor at
all.

That's the trouble with evolving lies like Roger Craig told. It's hard
for the big fat liar to keep all of his lies straight....as we can
easily see via that interview with Craig.

I wonder when that bullshit article was printed? There's no date
mentioned.

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16734&st=30&p=208277&#entry208277

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

>>> "Typical Von Peinian BS,, all assumption, presumption and no research except what he wants to say to smear someone. This is nothing but a brief extract of an interview. Very little follow up if any. So one cannot ask the subject: did they eventually bring down the Mauser from the roof? When exactly did you get there? How long after the original rifle discovery? DVP does not like it since Bernice just blew up the developing story to discredit Craig, namely that the inscription "7.65 Mauser" did not appear on the Mauser at all. She proves that on the Argentine model it did. Oh yeah Davy, Bernice photoshopped the interview out of her imagination." <<<

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16734&st=30&p=208282&#entry208282

DVP SAID:

More B.S. from Jimmy D., of course.

After Roger Craig invented his bald-faced lie about seeing "7.65
Mauser" stamped on the rifle, he always maintained that it was stamped
on the rifle that Lt. J.C. Day had just lifted out of the boxes on the
northwest corner of the sixth floor.

Craig never claimed to see the stamp on a rifle that had later been
carried down from the roof.

Craig's 7.65 Mauser lie is exposed in this article that Bernice Moore
linked to earlier (even though Bernice undoubtedly thinks that that
article she posted is further proof that Roger D. Craig is the Saint
to end all Saints.)

But the clincher is contained in the video linked below, which proves
for all time that Craig's lies evolved over a period of time. In the
article Bernice posted, "RC" (Roger Craig) said this:

QUESTION: "Did you handle that rifle [that was pulled from the boxes
on the sixth floor of the TSBD]?"

ROGER CRAIG ("RC"): "Yes, I did. I couldn't give its name because I
don't know foreign rifles."

But in Mark Lane's video "Two Men In Dallas" (linked below), Roger
Craig specifically says that he saw "7.65 Mauser" stamped on the rifle
that had just been lifted from the box stacks on the sixth floor.

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=UFEx8hjD8kE

The combination of that Craig interview posted by Bernice and the
above-linked video exposes Roger Craig's "7.65 Mauser" lie like never
before.

But I'm sure conspiracy mongers like James DiEugenio and Lee Farley
will continue to pat Roger Craig on the back and treat him as a
perfectly truthful and upstanding witness when it comes to this 7.65
Mauser bullshit and his tale about the bullet shells being only about
three-fourths of an inch to one inch apart and all facing the exact
same direction (and who would even want to PLANT shells in such a
silly manner anyway?), etc.

Plus, there's also the fact that Roger Craig never said a single word
about seeing any rifle with "7.65 Mauser" stamped on it during his
testimony in front of the Warren Commission either. Which is, of
course, yet another indication that Deputy Sheriff Craig invented his
"Mauser" story only after appearing before the Warren Commission.

The word "Mauser" is not mentioned once during Craig's 1964 WC
session, even after David Belin said this to Craig right after Craig
told the WC about the discovery of the rifle on the sixth floor:

"Anything else happen up to that time that you haven't related here
that you feel might be important?"

Roger Craig's answer to Belin's above question:

"No."

In addition, Craig never said a word about seeing the Mauser stamp on
the sixth-floor rifle during his 1969 Clay Shaw Trial testimony
either. And also contradicting the interview supplied by Bernice,
Craig never mentions handling the rifle during his testimony at Shaw's
New Orleans trial either.

In short -- Anyone who supports Roger Dean Craig is supporting a known
liar.