RUTH PAINE (PART 2)

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2008, 7:55:25 PM4/9/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7fb7fe29bedd69d

JOHN McCLOY -- "This is not a court of law. We are trying to get at
the facts. Anything that you can contribute before you complete your
testimony which would help us to get the facts we would like to
receive, whether it be in the form of hunches or anything that you
have, and you must not, I suggest that you don't, assume that merely
because we haven't examined you on a particular fact that if there is
anything that you do have in mind that you advance it and volunteer it
for the benefit of the further security of the country."

RUTH PAINE -- "I have tried very hard to think of the things that I
thought would be useful to you, especially as we had so little time in
advance of testifying to help me recall in thinking about it."

===========================

The above comments made by Warren Commissioner John McCloy should, in
my view, make any conspiracy theorist pause for a moment or two before
advancing the notion (as CTers consistently want to do) that the
Warren Commission was created to merely "cover up" the real truth
about the assassination of John Kennedy.

Worth a replay:

"We are trying to get at the facts. Anything that you can
contribute before you complete your testimony which would help us to
get the facts we would like to receive." -- John J. McCloy

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 9, 2008, 9:30:02 PM4/9/08

"JOHN McCLOY -- "This is not a court of law. We are trying to get at
the facts."

One of the biggest lies of all time.

"Anything that you can contribute before you complete your testimony
which would help us to get the facts we would like to receive, whether
it be in the form of hunches or anything that you have, and you must
not, I suggest that you don't, assume that merely because we haven't
examined you on a particular fact that if there is anything that you
do have in mind that you advance it and volunteer it for the benefit
of the further security of the country."

Anyway you would like to screw and railroad LHO is fine with us. We
don't care about his rights so say whatever you want. We don't have
the penalty of perjury so lie through your teeth as long as it
implicates LHO.

"RUTH PAINE -- "I have tried very hard to think of the things that I
thought would be useful to you, especially as we had so little time in
advance of testifying to help me recall in thinking about it."

I.E. I have thought up all the good lies that would crucify LHO to the
cross for you guys. I have made up some good stories too. Watch out
Stephen King, you have nothing on me.

> ===========================

"The above comments made by Warren Commissioner John McCloy should, in
my view, make any conspiracy theorist pause for a moment or two before
advancing the notion (as CTers consistently want to do) that the
Warren Commission was created to merely "cover up" the real truth
about the assassination of John Kennedy.

Worth a replay:

      "We are trying to get at the facts. Anything that you can
contribute before you complete your testimony which would help us to
get the facts we would like to receive." -- John J. McCloy"

I prefer this by John J. McCloy:

Warren Commissioner John J. McCloy had serious reservations about the
so-called Single Bullet Theory, according to published reports. The
magazine Newsday cites a confidential document dated June 24, 1964, as
a source for the claim. That's about seven months after the
assassination, and some three months before the release of the Warren
Report.

The document, a memorandum from McCloy to the Commission's chief
counsel, J. Lee Rankin, contained a critique of a draft of the
Commission's final report. "I think too much effort is expended on
attempting to prove that the first bullet, which hit the president,
was also responsible for all of Connally's wounds," McCloy wrote. "The
evidence against this is not fully stated." He added that a section of
the report dealing with the possibility of shots being fired at
Kennedy's motorcade from an overpass was "not well done."

McCloy also questioned the Commission's account of a bullet found on a
stretcher at Parkland Hospital, where Kennedy and Connally were taken
after being shot. "The statement concerning the bullet which was found
on the stretcher is not particularly persuasive because there is no
indication that the 'stretcher bullet' was in fact the bullet which
caused the [Connally] wrist wound," he wrote.

I couldn't agree more Mr. McCloy. So much for searching for the
"facts" when they ignored three of their own who had doubts about the
SBT.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2008, 9:46:55 PM4/9/08
>>> "Anyway you would like to screw and railroad LHO is fine with us. We don't care about his rights so say whatever you want. We don't have the penalty of perjury so lie through your teeth as long as it
implicates LHO." <<<

Yeah....it doesn't matter how much evidence exists against Oswald The
Great -- everybody's supposed to just ignore all of it (or claim it's
planted without a stitch of proof)--like Mega-Kook Robcrap does 24/7.

Since Sweet Lee died before trial, we have to chuck all the evidence
out the back door and into the dumpster and pretend he's innocent---
because Robcap's here to protect a double-murderer's rights---again,
regardless of the truckload of stuff that says Rob's a whacked-out
nutjob who enjoys making things comfy for people who murder Presidents
and policemen.

And now I see that Robcap can't help but sling mud in the face of Ruth
Hyde Paine too. Just as expected. I figured my Paine posts would bring
out more cries of "Liar" from the kook faction.

If ANYONE can read through the hundreds (?) of pages of Paine
testimony and somehow arrive at the conclusion that she's a liar or a
cover-up artist of some ilk---they ought to seek to bed down with
RobKook....because they deserve the same CT-giddy mattress.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2008, 9:49:30 PM4/9/08
And don't ya just love that "Automatic 5-Star" rating that Rob The
Kook gives himself from his other computer on virtually every one of
his posts---even on the most tripe-filled junk imaginable (like, say,
every one of his "I Love LHO" posts to date)?

All together now, kids----

What a piece of work this guy is!!

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 9, 2008, 10:17:42 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 9:46 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> implicates LHO." <<<

"Yeah....it doesn't matter how much evidence exists against Oswald The
Great -- everybody's supposed to just ignore all of it (or claim it's
planted without a stitch of proof)--like Mega-Kook Robcrap does 24/7."

All talk and no action. You always talk about all this evidence
against LHO, but you NEVER produce any. How come?

"Since Sweet Lee died before trial, we have to chuck all the evidence
out the back door and into the dumpster and pretend he's innocent---
because Robcap's here to protect a double-murderer's rights---again,
regardless of the truckload of stuff that says Rob's a whacked-out
nutjob who enjoys making things comfy for people who murder Presidents
and policemen."

First of all, he didn't die, he was murdered while in police
custody!!!!! He was transfered an hour and twenty minutes late and
yet Ruby showed up right on cue. Amazing. He was NEVER proven to be a
double-murderer so you have violated his rights again by claiming he
was. Everyone in America is entitled to a trial of their peers Herr
Himler, I know this is strange to you.

"And now I see that Robcap can't help but sling mud in the face of
Ruth Hyde Paine too. Just as expected. I figured my Paine posts would
bring out more cries of "Liar" from the kook faction."

She was a spy, it is her job to lie. Her story is not credible in the
least.

"If ANYONE can read through the hundreds (?) of pages of Paine
testimony and somehow arrive at the conclusion that she's a liar or a
cover-up artist of some ilk---they ought to seek to bed down with
RobKook....because they deserve the same CT-giddy mattress."

Just her story of how she "met" the Oswalds screams guilt. She is a
liar through and through.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 9, 2008, 10:20:17 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 9:49 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"And don't ya just love that "Automatic 5-Star" rating that Rob The
Kook gives himself from his other computer on virtually every one of
his posts---even on the most tripe-filled junk imaginable (like, say,
every one of his "I Love LHO" posts to date)?"

How is this different from all of your brethren giving themselves 5
stars for personal attacks? As I said before, I didn't do this at
first, but I noticed you guys did, therefore, I reasoned you were
bumping your posts higher than ours so they would look like you guys
actually have a clue about this topic.

"All together now, kids----

What a piece of work this guy is!!"

This isn't about me, something you don't get as you do it to make
yourself feel important, it is about getting the truth out about the
assassination of JFK.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2008, 10:53:04 PM4/9/08

>>> "It is about getting the truth out about the assassination of JFK." <<<

Oh, for Pete sake. What a crock.

I wonder how Rob can solve the case and "get the truth out" without
any evidence at all to work with (seeing as how he's thrown all of it
in the trash)?

Qwazy.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 10, 2008, 8:26:59 AM4/10/08

Qwazy."

There is plenty of evidence that shows who was behind the
assassination, you just want to believe in fantasies.

Ben Holmes

Apr 10, 2008, 9:46:35 AM4/10/08
In article <ed3880a4-b4be-424c...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>e don't care about his rights so say whatever you want. =A0We don't have the=

Interesting to note just how far the troll DVP has sunk in ad hominem attacks.
He's *never* been able to support his own words when challenged, and now instead
of ducking and running, he's turning around and using ad hominem.

How sad...

muc...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2008, 10:37:05 AM4/10/08
On 10 Apr., 15:46, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <ed3880a4-b4be-424c-9b36-72da77b94...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com>,

Sadder than seeing your fellow kooks play six degrees of separation,
and call Mrs. Paine a lesbian spy/liar?

Lone

Apr 10, 2008, 10:56:14 AM4/10/08

John McCloy was the link between the assassination and the north-
eastern banking establishment.
In this function he attended the Murchison- Party the night prior to
the coup de etat. (One of his scholars was the young Henry Kissinger,
fired by the Kennedy Adm. because of a diplomatic- mistake...)
BTW: Does Kissinger remenber where he was on Nov. 22. 1963, or the day
before?

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 6:45:39 PM4/10/08
> before?- Hide quoted text -

Thrasing Ruth Paine as they have other honorable Americans is just one
more example of how badly these cooks NEED conspiracy in their lives.
Jesus/Robcap is simply the poster boy for this.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 10, 2008, 6:53:33 PM4/10/08

lives. Robcap is simply the poster boy for this."

Nobody needs conspiracy, the evidence points to it in this case. You
can thrash all you want, but you can't change this fact.

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 7:06:55 PM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 6:53 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> can thrash all you want, but you can't change this fact.- Hide quoted text -

So true. And, the fact is: Not one, I repeat, not one conspiracy
theory in 44 years has even been proven or definitively chronicled.
Not one. This is but one more fact you cannot argue intellectually.
Thousands of conspiracy books written. Each with their own "theory".
This is the reason you people are laughed and scoffed at. And always
will be.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 10, 2008, 7:55:28 PM4/10/08

When you have proven your theory beyond a reasonable doubt we will
worry about what the CT theories have done. Many of the CT theories
share the same players and premises, they just think a certain group
was responsible, and this is not always in agreement. Furthermore,
many of the so-called CT theory books are written by non-CTers, but
instead government shills trying to muddy the water up.

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 8:06:18 PM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 7:55 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> instead government shills trying to muddy the water up.- Hide quoted text -

roflmao. Is it possible you can be this truly ignorant in real
life? Quite simply you NEVER say anything substantial. Nothing.
Nada. Read what you typed. Those of your ilk have been saying this
same crap for 44 years. Had any CT or author PROVEN their case, this
net address would not exist. Now, as you typically do you make one
more statement so fucking ignorant, it could only originate with YOU.
Once again, you provide NO proof whatsoever for your comment: "many
of the so-called CT theory books are writtten by non-CTers, but
instead government shills trying to muddy the water up". Right up
there with your "Connally shot JFK" and "JFK was coughing up a
bullet". Where you come up with this crap day after day confirms but
one thing: You are one sick individual. Would you mind enlightening
this NG as to who these shills are?

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 8:37:32 PM4/10/08
> this NG as to who these shills are?- Hide quoted text -

Whether he posts as Jesus or Robcap, the one thing that NEVER changes
is he will always run and hide when challenged on the sheer stupidity
of his posts.....as demonstrated one more time. What a joke. Don't
you agree CT's that he's embarrassing even you?