"JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR" (Discovery Channel Program)(Airing 11/16/2008)

David Von Pein

Oct 31, 2008, 4:48:32 AM10/31/08

DISCOVERY CHANNEL’S ‘JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR’ EMPLOYS
STATE OF THE ART FORENSIC SCIENCE THAT YIELDS DEFINITIVE PROOF:
THE FATAL SHOT WAS FIRED FROM THE TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY

----World Premiere One-Hour Special Airs Sunday, November 16, 2008, at
9:00 P.M. (ET/PT)----

Marking the 45th anniversary of the assassination of President John F.
Kennedy, Discovery Channel examines that fateful day in Dallas,
methodically employing cutting-edge forensics and Zapruder film
archives to definitively prove that the only bullets fired were from
the Texas School Book Depository. The investigation is detailed in a
world premiere special JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR, premiering Sunday,
November 16, 2008, at 9 PM (ET/PT).

Decades after the Warren Commission determined that three shots were
fired from the Depository building; theories still linger about
additional locations and accomplices. To find the answers once and for
all, Discovery Channel assembles a team of experts to set up an array
of ballistic tests, trajectory analysis and the latest in forensic
artificial body creation.

To ensure the greatest accuracy in testing all possible theories, the
producers of the special traveled to Adelaide, Australia to employ
Anatomical Surrogates, an engineering company that specializes in
creating exact human specimens utilized in military weaponry
development. Working with Kennedy’s hat size they create a replica –
matching the size and density of a human head. A special effects team
also built the Presidential limousine passenger area to finite
specification.

“JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR is the latest example of using break-
through technology to authenticate scientific theories,” said John
Ford, president and general manager, Discovery Channel. “This special
encompasses an intensive forensic investigation that proves the lone
gunman theory. It’s momentous for the network to help support the
science behind this definitive evidence.”

The investigation team includes Gary Mack, Curator of The Sixth Floor
Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas and a 25-year veteran of
Kennedy investigations; world renowned sharpshooter Michael Yardley;
Wesley Fisk, Chief Operating Officer of Anatomical Surrogates; and
veteran crime scene and forensic examiners Tom Bevel and Steve
Schlieble. A graduate of Britain’s Royal Military Academy Sandhurst,
Yardley has won more than 500 competitions as a civilian marksman.

To further assemble the pieces of the puzzle, the special interviews
key players from that November day. Jack McNairy and H.B. McLain are
two eyewitnesses who saw the blood-splattered limo before the Secret
Service ordered it cleaned and sent back to Washington D.C. Bobby
Hargis, a Dallas police officer in 1963 riding directly behind the
motorcade, provides crucial information about the effects of gunfire.
And finally, in one of her last recorded interviews, the late Nellie
Connelly, who, with her husband, Texas Governor John Connelly, was in
the car with President and Mrs. Kennedy.

Yardley looks through the scope of a high-powered rifle from four
different possible angles focused on a duplicate Presidential
limousine. The limo is in the exact spot where Kennedy was fired on
and filled with actors the same size as the passengers that day. From
vantage points at the south end of the overpass, the north end of the
overpass and two different sections of the grass knoll, Yardley
determines whether a shot could have come from a second gunman at any
of these spots.

After careful analysis of possible shot locations, the forensics team
structures, on a California firing range, the exact distances, angles,
and even wind speed in Dallas on November 22, 1963. High-speed cameras
roll as Yardley takes his best shot at the head replicas, utilizing a
Mannlicher Carcano rifle - the same type supposedly used by Lee Harvey
Oswald.

The results of these precision ballistics tests provide some clear
answers to the events that unfolded in Dealey Plaza. Comparing the
splatter patterns from these test angles, with the historical evidence
gleaned from eyewitness testimony and Secret Service reports, as well
as an exact digitized overlay of the Zapruder film, the forensic team
draws the definitive conclusion that the fatal shot could have only
come from the sixth floor window of the Book Depository and not
anywhere else, just as the Warren Commission determined in 1964.

JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR is the culmination of a four-part
investigative mini-series that has been supported by and aired on
Discovery Channel over the last five years. DEATH IN DEALEY PLAZA
(2003) analyzed all the photography of the assassination. JFK
CONSPIRACIES (2004) offered a detailed recreation of Lee Harvey
Oswald’s movements on the day of the assassination. Finally, BEHIND
[sic] THE MAGIC BULLET (2005)[sic] fired and closely duplicated the
trajectory of the so called “magic bullet” using many of the same
forensic investigators featured in JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR.

Screeners are available as well as interviews with Gary Mack, Jack
McNairy and H.B. McLain and Executive Producer Erik Nelson.

Bud

Nov 1, 2008, 3:43:21 AM11/1/08

Kookism is dead in this case. All the witnesses who saw a killer in
this case (JFK and Tippit) either said it was Oswald, or could make no
identification at all. All the science applied to this case either
indicates Oswald was the killer, or is inconclusive. When this
generation of kooks die out, there will be very few picking up the
kook flag. These shows and Bugliosi`s book will be all that is needed
to quash the myth of conspiracy in this case. Future generations will
ask "How was there ever any doubt of Oswald`s guilt?"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2008, 5:27:49 AM11/1/08

>>> "Kookism is dead in this case. All the witnesses who saw a killer in this case (JFK and Tippit) either said it was Oswald, or could make no identification at all. All the science applied to this case either indicates Oswald was the killer, or is inconclusive. When this generation of kooks die out, there will be very few picking up the kook flag. These shows and Bugliosi's book will be all that is needed to quash the myth of conspiracy in this case. Future generations will ask, "How was there ever any doubt of Oswald's guilt?" " <<<

Indeed, Bud.

It'll be fun watching the CT crowd trying to pick apart and debunk the
upcoming November 2008 Discovery Channel program ("JFK: INSIDE THE
TARGET CAR"), as the kooks try to prove that the tests done for that
program weren't nearly good enough to show that the fatal head shot
had to come from behind JFK (and from the TSBD specifically).

I'm also hoping that those high-speed Discovery Channel cameras
captured a really good image of the surrogate head that was hit by a
Mannlicher-Carcano bullet moving slightly forward at impact...and then
moving violently backward just after impact.

I haven't seen the program yet (it's airing November 16th), but I'm
hoping that the mock head that was hit by Yardley's bullet does move
in the manner described above (just like JFK's after Jack was hit from
behind by Oswald's bullet).

It's quite possible, though, that the surrogate head didn't move in
the exact same manner as the head of the living, breathing John
Kennedy in Dallas (seeing as how the surrogate head obviously wasn't
attached to a functioning brain and a living human being).

But if the Discovery Channel head behaves like Dr. John Lattimer's
filmed test skulls, then we'll see the Discovery head move TOWARD the
gunman after being struck from behind by Yardley's bullet. Every one
of Lattimer's test skulls moved toward the gunman after being hit by a
Carcano bullet.

I'd also be willing to bet (even before setting eyes on that new
documentary program) that the bullet holes in that surrogate head
turned out to be nearly identical to the inshoot/outshoot wounds on
JFK's head -- i.e., an entry hole high on the mock head, near the
cowlick (if Mr. Yardley hit the target in just the right spot, that
is)....and a large exit wound on the right-front-top portions of the
head.

And hopefully the Discovery Channel people had the mock head pitched
forward slightly and leaning a little to the left, just as JFK was
positioned at Z313 when he was hit by the fatal bullet.

In short:

The more scientific and ballistics tests that are done (like the
Discovery Channel's tests and Dale Myers' excellent computer animation
projects relating to both the SBT and the acoustic/Dictabelt
evidence), the further and further away from a multi-gun conspiracy we
get in the JFK case.

Shouldn't that make even the staunchest CTer pause and ask -- I wonder
how this can be...if JFK was really hit from the front and rear, like
Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, et al, insist he was?

"JFK: BEYOND THE MAGIC BULLET" (2004):
www.amazon.com/review/R1TJ126H60JHUI

Bud

Nov 1, 2008, 4:25:54 PM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 5:27 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Indeed,Bud.
>
> It'll be fun watching the CT crowd trying to pick apart and debunk the
> upcoming November 2008 Discovery Channel program ("JFK: INSIDE THE
> TARGET CAR"), as the kooks try to prove that the tests done for that
> program weren't nearly good enough to show that the fatal head shot
> had to come from behind JFK (and from the TSBD specifically).
>
> I'm also hoping that those high-speed Discovery Channel cameras
> captured a really good image of the surrogate head that was hit by a
> Mannlicher-Carcano bullet moving slightly forward at impact...and then
> moving violently backward just after impact.
>
> I haven't seen the program yet (it's airing November 16th), but I'm
> hoping that the mock head that was hit by Yardley's bullet does move
> in the manner described above (just like JFK's after Jack was hit from
> behind by Oswald's bullet).
>
> It's quite possible, though, that the surrogate head didn't move in
> the exact same manner as the head of the living, breathing John
> Kennedy in Dallas (seeing as how the surrogate head obviously wasn't
> attached to a functioning brain and a living human being).

I wouldn`t expect it to. i`ve lways thought Kennedy`s reaction was
at least partially neurological, the trauma to the brain (the king of
the nervous system) causing a momentary and involuntary muscle lock.

> But if the Discovery Channel head behaves like Dr. John Lattimer's
> filmed test skulls, then we'll see the Discovery head move TOWARD the
> gunman after being struck from behind by Yardley's bullet. Every one
> of Lattimer's test skulls moved toward the gunman after being hit by a
> Carcano bullet.

A head is fairly heavy, and I don`t think bullets impart a whole
lot of energy, they punch through and are gone. More akin to stabbing
a watermelon with an icepick, I think. If some law of physics made the
head snap back towards the shooter, you wouldn`t see the whole body
pulled back, there couldn`t be that much force pulling back towards
the shooter. Also, a head on a neck is different than a detached head
on a ladder.

> I'd also be willing to bet (even before setting eyes on that new
> documentary program) that the bullet holes in that surrogate head
> turned out to be nearly identical to the inshoot/outshoot wounds on
> JFK's head -- i.e., an entry hole high on the mock head, near the
> cowlick (if Mr. Yardley hit the target in just the right spot, that
> is)....and a large exit wound on the right-front-top portions of the
> head.

You are probably right. And kooks will howl the usual denial, that
the bullet didn`t go in th right place, or out in the right place. It
could perfectly duplicated Kennedy`s wounds, and wouldn`t matter a bit
to any die-hard kooks who post here. But science marches on, and the
information will be available for those people who aren`t idiots.
Someday I`d like to see them use the new sciences they`ve developed on
the assassination evidence. Take a super close look at the paper bag
(especially the tape, any hair stuck to it that was missed, DNA can
tell whos it is)?) Take a close look at Oswald`s clothing using modern
forensic methods, could he have gotten some of Tippit`s blood on him?
Turn out the pockets of his pants and gather the lint, look again at
the blanket the rifle was kept in for gun oils using modern
techniques. Obviously, since there is no doubt that Oswald committed
this crime on his own that only the kooks need fear the application of
modern science to this case.

> And hopefully the Discovery Channel people had the mock head pitched
> forward slightly and leaning a little to the left, just as JFK was
> positioned at Z313 when he was hit by the fatal bullet.
>
> In short:
>
> The more scientific and ballistics tests that are done (like the
> Discovery Channel's tests and Dale Myers' excellent computer animation
> projects relating to both the SBT and the acoustic/Dictabelt
> evidence), the further and further away from a multi-gun conspiracy we
> get in the JFK case.
>
> Shouldn't that make even the staunchest CTer pause and ask -- I wonder
> how this can be...if JFK was really hit from the front and rear, like
> Oliver Stone, Jim Garrison, et al, insist he was?

Do you see any groups of kooks getting together to try to duplicate
wounds and trajectories from the front? They have all the information
they need to be suspicious, and any testing can only muddy the waters
for them, so they don`t even try.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2008, 7:09:22 PM11/1/08

MORE "DISCOVERY" TALK:

I would also like to see the Discovery Channel program shoot a test
skull/head from the FRONT too....and then do an overlay with the Z-
Film of the head's spray patterns (as they say was done for a rear
head shot, per the Discovery Channel blurb about the 11/16/08
documentary provided previously).

The spray pattern from any bullet hitting a head from the front (or
right-front) would undoubtedly be different from what we see on the Z-
Film. And, of course, any such shot from a simulated "Grassy Knoll"
firing position would no doubt have resulted in the test skull having
quite a bit of damage to the LEFT side of the head (which we don't
find at all in the real head of John Kennedy).

I'm wondering how they managed to simulate real blood and brain tissue
(in the proper amounts) inside the surrogate heads, in order to create
an accurate "overlay" for Z-Film comparison purposes? Seems to me that
would be a tough thing to duplicate.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 1, 2008, 7:35:42 PM11/1/08

I received the following e-mail this morning from Gary Mack of The
Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza:

Subj: [NEW JFK PROGRAM FROM THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL]
Date: 11/1/2008 9:38:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Ga...@jfk.org
To: davevonp...@aol.com

Dave,

This is the official Discovery Channel press release for their
upcoming Kennedy assassination program. (The release on JFK Lancer
and alt.conspiracy.jfk is an earlier draft that had not been approved
by all involved parties.)

I am not able to discuss the program contents at this time, but I
would urge every Kennedy assassination researcher to see it, for the
show contains something that has never been done before.

Gary Mack

======================

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contact: Elizabeth Hillman: 240.662.2664

October 30, 2008

elizabeth_hill...@discovery.com

- OR –

Joshua Weinberg: 240.662.5274

joshua_weinb...@discovery.com

DISCOVERY CHANNEL’S ‘JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR’ EMPLOYS STATE OF THE

ART FORENSIC SCIENCE THAT YIELDS DEFINITIVE PROOF: THE FATAL SHOT WAS
FIRED FROM THE TEXAS SCHOOL BOOK DEPOSITORY

-- World Premiere One-Hour Special Airs Sunday, November 16, 2008, at
9 PM (ET/PT) --

(Silver Spring, Md.) –- Marking the 45th anniversary of the

assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Discovery Channel examines
that fateful day in Dallas, methodically employing cutting-edge
forensics and Zapruder film archives to definitively prove that the

fatal bullet was fired from the Texas School Book Depository. The

investigation is detailed in a world premiere special JFK: INSIDE THE
TARGET CAR, premiering Sunday, November 16, 2008, at 9 PM (ET/PT).

Decades after the Warren Commission determined that three shots were
fired from the Depository building; theories still linger about
additional locations and accomplices. To find the answers once and for
all, Discovery Channel assembles a team of experts to set up an array
of ballistic tests, trajectory analysis and the latest in forensic
artificial body creation.

To ensure the greatest accuracy in testing all possible theories, the
producers of the special traveled to Adelaide, Australia to employ

Adelaide T&E Systems, an engineering company that specializes in

creating exact human specimens utilized in military weaponry
development. Working with Kennedy’s hat size they create a replica –
matching the size and density of a human head. A special effects team
also built the Presidential limousine passenger area to finite
specification.

“JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR is the latest example of using break-

through technology to authenticate scientific theories,” said John
Ford, president and general manager, Discovery Channel. “This special

encompasses an intensive forensic investigation that proves the origin
of the fatal bullet. It’s momentous for the network to help support

the science behind this definitive evidence.”

The investigation team includes Gary Mack, Curator of The Sixth Floor
Museum at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas and a 25-year veteran of
Kennedy investigations; world renowned sharpshooter Michael Yardley;

Wesley Fisk, Chief Operating Officer of Adelaide T&E Systems; and

veteran crime scene and forensic examiners Tom Bevel and Steve
Schlieble. A graduate of Britain’s Royal Military Academy Sandhurst,
Yardley has won more than 500 competitions as a civilian marksman.

To further assemble the pieces of the puzzle, the special interviews
key players from that November day. Jack McNairy and H.B. McLain are
two eyewitnesses who saw the blood-splattered limo before the Secret
Service ordered it cleaned and sent back to Washington D.C. Bobby
Hargis, a Dallas police officer in 1963 riding directly behind the

limo, provides crucial information about the effects of gunfire. And

finally, in one of her last recorded interviews, the late Nellie

Connally, who, with her husband, Texas Governor John Connally, was in

the car with President and Mrs. Kennedy.

Yardley looks through the scope of a high-powered rifle from four
different possible angles focused on a duplicate Presidential
limousine. The limo is in the exact spot where Kennedy was fired on
and filled with actors the same size as the passengers that day. From
vantage points at the south end of the overpass, the north end of the

overpass and on the grassy knoll, Yardley determines whether a shot

[...]

THE MAGIC BULLET (2005) [sic; this should really say: "BEYOND THE
MAGIC BULLET" (2004)] fired and closely duplicated the trajectory of

the so called “magic bullet” using many of the same forensic
investigators featured in JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR.

Screeners are available as well as interviews with Gary Mack, Jack
McNairy and H.B. McLain and Executive Producer Erik Nelson.

JFK: INSIDE THE TARGET CAR is produced for Discovery Channel by
Creative Differences. Erik Nelson is executive producer and writer
for Creative Differences. Suzy Geller-Wolf is executive producer for
Discovery Channel.

YoHarvey

Nov 1, 2008, 10:34:29 PM11/1/08

Perhaps after this documentary airs, the kooks will finally go back to
their jobs at the various car washes around the country.

jfk...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2008, 9:37:49 AM11/3/08

There seems to be a great deal of trompe d'oeill in tv experiments.
Since we are not there to validate the process, and are only being
told what to think, isn't there good reason to question?

jfk...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2008, 9:39:15 AM11/3/08

WCR redux, in other words? With all the research that has been done
in the last 45 years, we are expected to allow others to do our
thinking for us?

Bud

Nov 3, 2008, 6:10:54 PM11/3/08

Someone should.

Bud

Nov 3, 2008, 6:13:06 PM11/3/08

Yah, if any testing indicates something kooks don`t wish to believe,
the testing is suspect, and the people conducting the testing are
branded as being "in on it".

Don Roberdeau

Nov 12, 2008, 5:57:22 PM11/12/08
Good Day.... There will be a preview of the ITTC documentary shown in
the Thursday, 11-13-08, NBC nationally broadcast, "Nightly News
with Brian Williams."

The ITTC utilizes some of my work.

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau
United States Navy, U.S.S. John F. Kennedy ("Big John") plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly
email: DRobe...@aol.com

Discovery: ROSEMARY WILLIS's Zapruder Film Documented 2nd
Headsnap:
West, Ultrafast, & Directly Towards the "Grassy Knoll"
http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/ROSEwillisANNOUNCEMENT.html

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims
precise
locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Evidence, Suspected bullet
trajectories, Important
information & Considerations
http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

President Kennedy "Men of Courage" Speech, & JFK Assassination
Research & Discoveries, Don Roberdeau, 1975 to Present
http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT of or BESIDE
the president." (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States
Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza
attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he
was still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 Dallas Times
Herald, appeared only in the fifth & final daily edition, which
mis-spelled his name)

"I happened to be about fifteen feet away from the president when
the FIRST SHOT HIT HIM. There is some discussion now as to whether
there
was one or two shots that hit him, but the first shot rang out, and, I
was
positive when I saw the look on his face, and saw him grab his chest,
and saw the reaction of his wife that he had been shot, and at that
time,
which was probably a few seconds later --- the second shot rang out
---
and he just, absolutely, went down into the seat of the car. There was
third shot that 'went,' and by that time i had grabbed my little five-
year-old
boy who was with me and ran away from scene of the thing, but, the
only
thing that I did witness --- and something I'm sorry I did witness,
very honestly --- was that, the look on his face when that shot hit,
and
the look again on him and his wife's face when the shots started to
ring out
and it was, very obviously, that he was hit. The first two shots that
were
heard, and ---- the FIRST ONE HIT the president --- there was no
doubt, whatsoever,
because his face winced, and he grabbed at himself, and he slumped
down.
I do believe, without any doubt, that the second one hit him because
he
had an immediate reaction with that second shot. I do know there was
third shot but as I said by that time I had grabbed my boy and started
to go."
(my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States
Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza
attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack in a report he
gave
over the radio, 11-22-63)

"Another eyewitness, Charles Brehm, said he was 15 feet away from the
President when he was shot.

'He was waving, then the FIRST shot hit him and that awful look
crossed
his face.' " (my EMPHASIS)

CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States
Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza
attack witness (quoted to the Associated Press, 11-22-63)

ss6...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2008, 7:48:29 AM11/13/08
On Nov 12, 4:57 pm, Don Roberdeau <droberd...@aol.com> wrote:
> Good Day.... There will be a preview of the ITTC documentary shown in
> the Thursday, 11-13-08, NBC nationally broadcast, "Nightly News
> with Brian Williams."
>
> The ITTC utilizes some of my work.
>
> Best Regards in Research,
>
> Don
>
> Don Roberdeau
> United States Navy, U.S.S. John F. Kennedy ("Big John") plank walker
> Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly
> email:  DRoberd...@aol.com

> Discovery:  ROSEMARY  WILLIS's  Zapruder  Film  Documented  2nd
> Headsnap:
> West,  Ultrafast,  &  Directly  Towards  the "Grassy  Knoll"http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/ROSEwillisANNOUNCEMENT.html
>
> Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing 11-22-63 Victims
> precise
> locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Evidence, Suspected bullet
> trajectories, Important
> information &  Considerationshttp://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg

> President Kennedy "Men  of  Courage" Speech, & JFK Assassination
> Research & Discoveries, Don Roberdeau, 1975 to Presenthttp://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/

The angle of JFK's head at Z313 on your diagram does not appear to be
consistent with the angle of the head shown in Z313. It would be
helpful for all of us to know what documentation was used to determine
this angle. Hopefully, it didn't come from the WCR. You know how
that goes -- GIGO.

Don Roberdeau

Nov 13, 2008, 11:46:26 AM11/13/08
> that goes -- GIGO.- Hide quoted text -

....Good Day ss6.... The angle for President KENNEDY's head facing
direction for Z-312/313 is detailed from my own personal calculations,
utilizing photogametry of all of the Z-313 equivalent films.

My calculations very closely match what THOMAS N. CANNING, the NASA
Space Project Division, "Ames Research Center" Engineer also
calculated and testified to the HSCA about....

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo/canning.htm

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/infojfk/jfk6/traj.htm

Some of the more detailed visual representations based on my
calculations for President KENNEDY's Z-312/313 head facing direction
are available here....

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DPtheorizedTRAJECTORIES.gif

http://ftp.hometown.aol.com/droberdeau/JFK/DPtheorizedTRAJECTORIESviews.gif

What do your calculations seem to show, and, have you completed a
diagram for posting for everyone showing your President KENNEDY
Z-312/313 head facing direction?

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

(remove spaces) http:// ftp.hometown.aol.com/ droberdeau/JFK/DP.jpg