Debating The John F. Kennedy Assassination (Part 47)

David Von Pein

Mar 7, 2007, 11:34:42 PM3/7/07
DEBATING THE JFK CASE (PART 47):

SUBJECT -- The JFK Assassination: The Ongoing "Lone Assassin vs.
Conspiracy" Debate.

FEATURED TEXT -- Archived JFK Forum Messages From April 2006, May
2006, July 2006, and February 2007.

CTer (A CONSPIRACY THEORIST) -- Tippit picks out the only house in a
neighborhood that just happens to be of the alleged assassin. He honks
the horn and drives around the corner very slowly.

DVP (DAVID VON PEIN) -- How nice it must be to be a CT-Kook. No need
to stick to any of the known evidence; no need to use any common
sense. Just make stuff up out of The Twilight Zone or via your own
fertile imagination. Making theories up from whole cloth, in fact,
seems to be ENCOURAGED within the JFK Conspiracy Kook Society!
Remarkable.

Okay, please tell the world HOW you know that Officer J.D. Tippit
honked his horn in front of 1026 Beckley on November 22, 1963. The
proof of that activity would be very nice to see. Maybe Tippit told
you personally just before he was shot to death; is that it?? (A great
book deal awaits there.)

~~LIGHT BULB GOES OFF IN HEAD~~

I got it now!! Earlene Roberts' Warren Commission testimony has been
misinterpreted! When she said this.....

"Yes--it {a police car} stopped directly in front of my house and it
just 'tip-tip', and that's the way Officer Alexander and Charles
Burnley would do when they stopped; and I went to the door and looked
and saw it wasn't their number." .....

.....What she REALLY was saying (in code, with the "tip-tip" remark)
was: "Officer Tip-pit" was in that car".

Yep...that solves that mystery.

Next hunk of silliness please.....

CTer -- Want to prove that Jack Lawrence was never in Dealey Plaza,
and was at work all day on Nov. 22, 1963?

DVP -- Thanks. You didn't disappoint. Because the above comment is,
indeed, a hunk of silliness.

My dad can't prove he was at work all day on 11/22/63 either. That
certainly must make him a suspect too.

BTW -- Since when was Officer Tippit driving patrol car number
"106" (per Earlene Roberts' account) on November 22nd? Or did she just
put the "6" on the end of Tippit's "10" to throw off the WC hounds?

CTer -- The person who was seen in the shoe-store window, and went
into the balcony {of the Texas Theater} and got arrested there, needed
an alibi, until the wrong one got arrested.

DVP -- Here we have a CT-Kook jigsaw puzzle it would appear. I can't
even follow this CTer's line of thought. It almost sounds as if he
believes it wasn't Oswald at all seen by Johnny Brewer at the Hardy's
Shoe Store, but yet another "imposter" of some kind (the LHO look-
alikes were running wild in Dallas that day we must remember).

"The wrong one got arrested"????

Anybody have any idea what this kook is babbling about? I sure don't.

CTer -- Officer Joe M. Smith sees a badge, and sees the dirty hands
and nails, like a car mechanic.

DVP -- Those silly plotters. They can set up Lee Harvey Oswald as a
patsy so perfectly, but they can't afford a bar of Camay soap for this
"mechanic"/assassin to wash his hands with. Or at least a Bounty paper
towel to wipe his hands on after plugging the President.

And what the hell was this guy doing on the Knoll that got his hands
so dirty anyway? Was he rolling around in the mud behind the picket
fence just before the motorcade arrived?

"The Camay Theory!" --- Next! On Oprah!

CTer -- Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, and Lee Oswald {were} seen together.

DVP -- Here is the photograph which, per some CTers, supposedly shows
Clay Shaw, David Ferrie, and Lee Oswald together:

www.assassinat-jfk.com/media/image/les3_2.jpg

Now, if anyone on Earth can positively identify ANYONE in that
miserable-looking picture....then I'll eat my hat.

It's just another murky, cloudy "What If?" for the conspiracy kooks to
drag out of their stale closet every so often, in an attempt to tie
those three guys together.

And even if they DO tie them together, there's still not a speck of
hard evidence to show that the threesome conspired to kill President
Kennedy on 11/22/63.

And, almost of equal importance, there's no hard evidence to show that
the Government would have then had a desire (following the
assassination) to frame the VERY SAME PATSY that Shaw and Ferrie, et
al, wanted to frame for JFK's murder.

Are we to actually believe that some low-life druggie like Dave Ferrie
had the power and influence to make the United States Government want
to go along with the "Triangulation Of Crossfire" One-Patsy plot that
Oliver Stone advocates in his movie?

Now, granted, Mr. Shaw probably had a little more clout than Ferrie
(what with Shaw being a respected and leading businessman in New
Orleans), but I don't for one second believe that even Shaw had the
mighty clout to get the Government of our country to just go with the
"Oswald Did All Of This" flow following an assassination that involved
THREE different shooters (per the Stone/Garrison theory).

That's where most rabid CTers make one of their biggest mistakes, IMO
-- i.e., falling for such wild and crazy PRE-11/22 planning of an
event that wouldn't have been carried out in such a loony manner in a
million years. Which, IMO, is a major stepping stone to believing that
such a Patsy Plot never occurred in the first place.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000EEKQCO&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R37UVOW4JL3VL3&displayType=ReviewDetail

CTer -- Military orders were provably issued in the autopsy room that
night.

DVP -- So? This MUST also indicate, then, (per CT-Kooks) that every
single person had their moral fiber and integrity stripped out of
their bodies due to the all-encompassing "Military Orders"....correct?

A "military order" was an "Order From God", in other words, right? (No
matter what a person's inner conscience might be telling them.)

Paul O'Connor, I guess, must be the rare exception to this "military
orders" rule, though. He must not have cared too much about those
"orders", what with all of the pro-CT crap that has escaped his lips
since '63.

Via the 1986 TV Docu-Trial "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald"......

VINCE BUGLIOSI -- "Now, Mr. O'Connor, if the President's brain being
missing from his head is one of the most shocking things that you've
ever seen in your entire life, a matter that you think should have
been investigated, certainly....and if they {the HSCA investigators}
spoke to you for one-and-a-half hours about your observations that
night, why wasn't it important enough for you to tell these people
about it?"

PAUL O'CONNOR (technician who assisted at JFK's autopsy at Bethesda on
11/22/63) -- "I was under orders not to talk until that time."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "What?"

MR. O'CONNOR -- "I was under orders not to talk to anybody..."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "By whom?"

MR. O'CONNOR -- "The United States military brought in orders a couple
days after the autopsy, and we were to remain silent."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "But you talked to them for an hour-and-a-half. You
told them all types of things in that document."

MR. O'CONNOR -- "I received permission from the Select Committee on
Assassinations to talk to the Secretary of the Navy and Secretary of
Defense."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Paul, when I first asked you this question over the
phone, did you tell me -- 'the reason I never told them is....they
never asked me'?"

MR. O'CONNOR -- "Well, they didn't ask me."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "So, in other words, Mr. O'Connor, even though this is
one of the most shocking things that you've ever seen, and you're
going to remember it till the day you die....and you feel this matter
should have been investigated....if those investigators for the House
Select Committee didn't ask you the magic question -- by golly you're
not about to tell 'em!! Is that correct?"

MR. O'CONNOR -- "No sir. I only answered what I was asked....and that
was it."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0007SAJYM&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R1L4HTCKF0BNIU&displayType=ReviewDetail

CTer -- And you cannot show us a chain of evidence for CE399 that
would not provoke howls of laughter from any trial judge in the
nation.

DVP -- Nonsense, as per the CT norm. The mere fact of the bullet's
presence in the same hospital where the victims were taken is solid
evidence for its being a genuine article.

Now....all the CTers need to do is climb that very large mountain and
prove to that jury that the bullet was, in fact, "planted" in the
hospital by an unknown/unseen/unnamed "plotter" of some ilk.

And you'll need to provide some kind of evidence (I assume you can do
this) that shows that Lee Oswald's rifle was stolen by the evil "Patsy
Planners" prior to 11/22/63 in order to obtain the WCC/MC bullet from
CE139/C2766 for planting purposes.

It's either that, or prove that the Dallas Police Department or the
FBI or the Secret Service (or whoever) switched/replaced the real
stretcher bullet with CE399 sometime after the afternoon of November
22nd.

Any luck on proving those items?

Didn't think so.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0060958103&store=yourstore&cdThread=TxNAB5QRHN187B&reviewID=RKSOWSBHINZSJ&displayType=ReviewDetail

CTer -- No other guns {were} eliminated as being part of the crime via
other fragments.

DVP -- Nor was Oswald's C2766 weapon "eliminated" as the source of
such smaller fragments. But you know that of course. Right?

CTer -- To LNers, an observation made by medically-trained doctors on
a topic that is their specialty means nothing if it doesn't support
their "theory".

DVP -- Would the above comment also apply to Humes/Finck/Boswell with
respect to their conclusion of "Only Two Bullets Struck President
Kennedy"?

And would that argument also apply to Dr. Gregory with respect to the
"micrograms" of bullet fragments left inside Governor Connally's
wrist?

Or is that argument only valid when a conspiracy-endorsing kook spouts
it in feeble attempts to avoid the obviousness of Lee Harvey Oswald's
guilt?

CTer -- After Oswald was arrested, someone figured out that LHO's
pistol and the cartridges {at the Tippit murder site} didn't match. So
into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others.

DVP -- And if that CT fairy tale won't sell a few books, we'll just
move on to the next wholly-unsupportable conspiracy theory. Right?
Right.

Let me ask this -- How many different people were SEEN DUMPING SHELLS
IN FRONT OF THE DAVIS' HOUSE ON 11/22/63?

I'll answer that -- One person was seen doing that. And that one
person was positively identified by BOTH Davis women as 24-year-old
Lee H. Oswald.

Now, since only ONE GUN was having its shells dumped out of it, and
the shells were positively being dumped by a Mr. Oswald to the
exclusion of all other humans, and since Oswald was arrested with his
own gun on him in the theater -- which of the following choices, then,
is the logical conclusion to reach?.....

1.) Lee Oswald, with his own gun, shot Dallas Police Officer J.D.
Tippit and dumped shells from that gun as he fled the scene of the
crime.

-- Or: --

2.) Some other gunman actually shot Tippit with an automatic weapon,
and dumped his automatic shells in the Davis front yard. And this
"other killer" just happened to look exactly like Lee Oswald....enough
like LHO to fool BOTH Davis women anyhow; plus he fools at least 10
other witnesses near the scene of the murder into making a FALSE
positive identification of Oswald afterward. ....

Then, less than half-an-hour after somebody else kills Tippit, Oswald
is seen "looking funny" as he ducks into Johnny Brewer's shoe store
and then Oswald is caught in the theater with a fully-loaded pistol on
him as he tries to use it on the policemen who apprehended him. ....

Then, the Dallas cops decide they're gonna try to frame Oswald for
Tippit's killing (which they must know he never committed...thereby
allowing the "real killer(s)" to just walk free for all time, even
though these "other" killer(s) have just shot down own of their fellow
officers in cold blood like a mad dog in the street. But, evidently,
these rotten cops of Dallas couldn't give a damn about letting
Tippit's real killer go free, just as long as they can pin the whole
nine yards on this guy Oswald.

Anybody buyin' this crazy #2 option?

Does anybody in their right mind actually think for even two seconds
that the DPD would have not only NOT pursued Officer Tippit's real
killer(s)....but that they would also have a desire to want to pin the
murder on someone they knew to be totally innocent of said slaying??

The following is worth repeating a million times.....

Lee Harvey Oswald murdered Officer J.D. Tippit and everyone with a
grain of sense knows it. The conspiracy buffs who continue to try to
free Oswald of the blame in Tippit's murder are sickening beyond all
tolerance!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cbcca847390ffca8

David Von Pein

Mar 8, 2007, 6:04:18 AM3/8/07
>>> Wanna try THESE {i.e., heaps of kookshit-related links posted by a Sack 'O Nuts}?" <<<

I'd much rather insert 40-inch daggers into each of my eye sockets
than to read any of your kookcrap.

I already read your thoroughly-embarrassing Tippit page yesterday;
isn't that enough torture for one LNer to go through in one lifetime?
After all, I'm not made of (Oliver) stone, for pity's sake.

But here's a page for you to read, Mr. Crotchsniff. (A good page
too.).....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0199b.htm

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 10:57:01 AM3/8/07
im sure it makes you quite sick to try, as it would make any Nazi sick
to try and overcome the bullshit they did. how do you retards even
look at yourself in the mirror every day knowing the stupidy of your
stance?? someday , i mean if you get off the crackpipe and away from
the computer, reality is gonna hit you, when something happens to your
family and your gonna realize what a idiot you been all this time.
sometimes i think you retards post here just to post, why dont you go
start your own group of .......
Idiot Oswald Believers
im sure there are a few here to join you with the crackpipe.

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 8, 2007, 11:18:17 AM3/8/07
Better yet..
Warren Commision Crackpipe Zombies

On Mar 8, 10:57 am, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> >http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0199b.htm- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Mar 8, 2007, 1:30:47 PM3/8/07
What you call "kook-shi"t related are actually Official Records of the
Warren Commission.

Thanks for recognizing that the WC are the "REAL KOOKS" you KOOK-SUCKER.

You STILL refuse to addrese THESE Wc Records >>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Mar 8, 2007, 8:06:02 PM3/8/07
>>> "im sure it makes you quite sick to try, as it would make any Nazi sick to try and overcome the bullshit they did. how do you retards even look at yourself in the mirror every day knowing the stupidy...{...MORE PRETENDING-TO-BE-A-MORON-CTer SHIT...}..." <<<

You're not fooling anybody, Luthier. Certainly not me. So why not give
it a rest, start using that Shift key occasionally, and stop
pretending to be a big fat dick? Your mask is transparent.....because
nobody's as stupid as you're making out.