JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 50)

David Von Pein

Apr 3, 2008, 10:29:48 PM4/3/08
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 50):

HAVING LOADS OF FUN WITH RABID CONSPIRACISTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9dc3fdc9bcffee30
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5f5278f77ad5022a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/73328d7460cc8845
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/59a4b7a124d5166d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/239ad1c35bb73e29
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1e63967528d77568
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9250abb36e388cca
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/7d042b8eee5dde9c

A GREAT-BIG HOLE IN THE REAR OF THE HEAD....OR NOT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f1de6782667f29ea
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f846042f41b1f30
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0d553d0435d36679

A SINGLE BULLET:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4a312358e4c6aaf2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6a28e47c5e54cd68
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/151b4554461b8c43
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f88b21a62957ad28

JACK RUBY:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3MUUZV2TRZX2R/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=42&cdPage=5&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx31QA3L05T7Z2A#Mx31QA3L05T7Z2A

JEAN HILL:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6ef039c4c8354628

J. WILL FRITZ:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c433942209ad0cd3

J.C. DAY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/791f4dc0b3905452

RICHARD CASE NAGELL:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0e75e667383e8f4b

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2008, 12:48:41 AM4/4/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/a2a4784d6ae52dfd/c60e7ed3c567fa88?hl=en#c60e7ed3c567fa88

>>> "Would that be the FBI evidence? The FBI-CIA psych-ops technique of relying on the public's "presumption of regularity" for FBI-CIA and other government controlled investigators to convince the public that the "official" government investigators were just doing their regular work and collecting "evidence" in a regular way and were reliable and trustworthy and told the truth about what had happened in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63." <<<

Oh for God sake, what a load of feces.

>>> "We now know the FBI can and will frame anyone they choose with bogus "evidence"." <<<

Oh for God sake. Another load of excrement. Nice. The pot's filling
up. Better flush.

>>> "So should we reject the FBI testimony about the "evidence"? ... That seems a reasonable position at this point, don't you think? <<<

But the FBI didn't collect any of the first-day evidence in the JFK
case. The DPD did. Are they all crooks and liars too? Was all of the
DPD-collected evidence "switched" conveniently for LHO-implicating
stuff by the evil and dastardly Federal Bureau of Investigation?

If so, why the hell would they even WANT to frame the man they should
have had a better eye on (a certain Mr. Oswald, that is)?

Getting Oswald OFF the murdering hook would be much better for J.
Edgar and his boys than it would have been to FRAME AN INNOCENT
OSWALD. Correct? (Of course it's correct.)

Can any reasonable person really believe such nonsense about the big,
bad FBI and the JFK case?

If you can't believe such nonsense, then the evidence is valid....and
Oswald's certainly guilty. That seems a reasonable position at this
point, don't you think?

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2008, 12:52:31 AM4/4/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/a2a4784d6ae52dfd/1943bc0a53460789?#1943bc0a53460789

>>> "It was the FBI and SS which collected the bullets and fragments, not the DPD." <<<

Yes, that's correct. Good point. (Although it doesn't apply to any of
the
Tippit bullets and fragments.)

Which, of course, would really make it a THREE-TIERED (3-TEAM) EFFORT
of
complicity in this case if a whole lot of the ballistics (and other)
evidence had really been faked or switched or what-have-you.

How likely is it that the DPD and the FBI and the SS got together and
decided to ALL become crooks in a coordinated effort to frame an
innocent
patsy on 11/22? Not very.

Plus....with respect to Jim Lewis' earlier remarks re. the FBI
specifically, I wasn't really off base with respect to the bullets
found
by non-DPD entities. The FBI found none of the ballistics stuff first
(save the tiny fragments under Nellie's seat). It was either the DPD
or
the USSS who initially handled CE399/567/569.

>>> "Incompetence can explain almost as many things." <<<

I wonder if any CTers who think CE399 was "planted/switched" (which is
almost 100% of all CTers by my latest count...at least on forums such
as
this) think it would have been possible for mere "incompetence" to
explain
away the "planting" of a bullet?

Clever and wise one minute.....incompetent beyond all belief the next.
This is the strange, upside-down world that so many CTers reside in
daily
when attempting to reconcile their skewed beliefs with respect to the
authorities who investigated the Kennedy murder.

Go figure.

>>> "The DPD could not have had a better eye on Oswald, because as they explained in a press conference, the FBI had not notified the DPD of his presence in Dallas." <<<

Yeah? So? You're confused. My earlier comment said nothing about the
DPD
knowing of LHO on 11/22. It was all about the FBI knowing of Oz's
presence
in Dallas.

>>> "Can any sane person fall for your strawman arguments?" <<<

And can Tony M. get through just one post without using the word
"strawman"? (Highly doubtful.)