David Von Pein

Dec 9, 2009, 12:02:16 AM12/9/09

Here's a good candidate for "Kook Quote Of The Year":

"I think that Oliver Stone's movie, 'JFK', is probably the
closest to the truth that the American public has gotten to
this day." -- Jim Marrs; December 8, 2009

You can hear Kook Marrs make the above ridiculous statement during
Part 3 of his lengthy (and hilarious) appearance on Jim Fetzer's
Internet radio program "The Real Deal", linked below (which is a
program filled with assorted nuts and conspiracy crackpots galore, not
the least of which is the host himself, Prof. Fetzer).

This 12/8/09 installment with Jim Marrs is nothing but one
misrepresentation and misinterpretation of the JFK evidence after
another. At one point during the interview, Marrs asks the audience to
consider this question (paraphrasing the kook here):

"If Lee Harvey Oswald had just shot JFK from the Depository, and
if he had really shot Officer Tippit, then why didn't Oswald shoot the
so-called 'Secret Service' man whom LHO encountered as he was leaving
the Book Depository Building? What's up with that?"

I guess Mr. Marrs must have failed to realize one important thing when
he was asking the radio audience to consider such a ludicrous
possibility:

Lee Oswald didn't have a gun on him when he encountered the man whom
Oswald would later tell the police was a "Secret Service man" (it was
really either Pierce Allman or Robert MacNeil, of course).

Plus, it apparently didn't dawn on Mr. Marrs that Oswald would have
had no reason whatsoever to want to shoot the man he directed to a
phone at approx. 12:33 PM on 11/22/63, and that's because the man who
approached Oswald merely was asking where the nearest telephone was
located. He certainly didn't consider Oswald a suspect in the
assassination. So why would LHO have had any desire to shoot this man
at the corner of Elm & Houston, even if Oswald DID have a gun on him
at the time?

For more belly-laughs, go here:

http://www.RadioFetzer.blogspot.com/2009/12/jim-marrs.html

cdddraftsman

Dec 9, 2009, 4:42:47 AM12/9/09
On Dec 8, 9:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> So why would LHO have had any desire to shoot this man
> at the corner of Elm & Houston ?

What better way would there be of making his escape than to shoot his
way out of the TSBD , through this wall of human flesh , bullet
riddled bodies strewn along his path , as the crowd goes ooh and aah
as Jim Marrs relates his kooky kon-koncocted story to a listening
audience trembling like "patsy"fied sheeple ?

Whoops !

Dave Perry , a long time friend , said "Your lucky to get one word of
truth in a million words spoken by Jim Marrs"

:-(

tl

Gil Jesus

Dec 9, 2009, 6:31:52 AM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 12:02�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> < Von Pein foolishness snipped >

Von Pein would rather call people childish names than address the
evidence and testimony. Most of his posts are about critics of the WC
( aka "kooks" ) rather than the case.

How embarrassing.

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 9, 2009, 9:46:06 AM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 12:02 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a good candidate for "Kook Quote Of The Year":
>
>       "I think that Oliver Stone's movie, 'JFK', is probably the
> closest to the truth that the American public has gotten to
> this day." -- Jim Marrs; December 8, 2009

It is certainly closer to the truth than that FARCE you support!

> You can hear Kook Marrs make the above ridiculous statement during
> Part 3 of his lengthy (and hilarious) appearance on Jim Fetzer's
> Internet radio program "The Real Deal", linked below (which is a
> program filled with assorted nuts and conspiracy crackpots galore, not
> the least of which is the host himself, Prof. Fetzer).

YOU SUPPORT a magical bullet and you have the nerve to call someone
else a kook?

> This 12/8/09 installment with Jim Marrs is nothing but one
> misrepresentation and misinterpretation of the JFK evidence after
> another. At one point during the interview, Marrs asks the audience to
> consider this question (paraphrasing the kook here):

Note; "Misrepresentation and misinterpretation" really mean he points
out the evidence the WC gave us does NOT support the claims they made.

>       "If Lee Harvey Oswald had just shot JFK from the Depository, and
> if he had really shot Officer Tippit, then why didn't Oswald shoot the
> so-called 'Secret Service' man whom LHO encountered as he was leaving
> the Book Depository Building? What's up with that?"
>
> I guess Mr. Marrs must have failed to realize one important thing when
> he was asking the radio audience to consider such a ludicrous
> possibility:
>
> Lee Oswald didn't have a gun on him when he encountered the man whom
> Oswald would later tell the police was a "Secret Service man" (it was
> really either Pierce Allman or Robert MacNeil, of course).

How do you know this for sure?? The WC FAILED to prove LHO got his
gun from his boarding house, so you can't assume that is the correct
version of events.

> Plus, it apparently didn't dawn on Mr. Marrs that Oswald would have
> had no reason whatsoever to want to shoot the man he directed to a
> phone at approx. 12:33 PM on 11/22/63, and that's because the man who
> approached Oswald merely was asking where the nearest telephone was
> located.

And you know this for sure because?

> He certainly didn't consider Oswald a suspect in the
> assassination. So why would LHO have had any desire to shoot this man
> at the corner of Elm & Houston, even if Oswald DID have a gun on him
> at the time?

Again, this man who uses the alias Dave Von Pein (a.k.a. Dave Von Con)
makes all kinds of declarative statements based on nothing! He can't
show his version of events really happened, yet anyone who disagrees
with him is a "kook" according to him!

> For more belly-laughs, go here:

If folks want "belly laughs" they simply need to read YOUR posts!