No Deportation for Marina

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 27, 2008, 3:51:28 PM6/27/08
Well, it’s my own fault for thinking it was possible to have a
rational conversation with Tom Rossley (Tomnln). I should have
listened to Tom Lowry. Rossley said on another thread that Marina
only gave incriminating testimony against LHO because she was
threatened with deportation. I asked him to post a citation (he deals
in evidence/testimony) and he refused time and time again and was
joined by other heavyweights like Ben Holmes, aeffects and Robocop
(they all go to summer camp together and share a tent). Finally, I
did what I should have done in the first place: check the Google
archives and there, lo and behold, is a post from the aforementioned
Tomlin providing two references to his deportation claim -- Vol. 1, p.
79 and Vol. V, p. 420.

On Vol., page 79, Marina testified that FBI agents tried a little
intimidation during questioning when she was in protective custody by
saying “If I wanted to live in this country, I would have to help in
this matter.” WC chief counsel Lee Rankin then told her: (p.80)
that

“You understand you do not have to tell the Commission in order to
stay in the country, don’t you?”

After Marina answer “yes,” Rankin added, “You are not under any
compulsion to tell the Commission here in order to stay in the
country.”

IOW, instead of threatening Marina with deportation, the WC’s Chief
Counsel assured her she was in no danger of being deported. I didn’t
find any deportation reference in Vol. V, p;.420 but it doesn’t
matter in light of what was already on the record. The WC was on the
record as assuring Marina she was here to stay.

I regret to say thaat Tom has been deceptive and dishonest.

JGL

aeffects

Jun 27, 2008, 4:38:48 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 12:51 pm, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> Well, it’s my own fault for thinking it was possible to have a
> rational conversation with Tom Rossley (Tomnln). I should have
> listened to Tom Lowry.

Jer, you ARE Tom Lowry.... shape up Studley, the world is passing you
by.

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 6:19:30 PM6/27/08
Let's play "Shove it up JLeyden/lowery's Asses" AGAIN.

They both Love it that way>>>

I scanned both pages from Marina's testimony AND Robert Oswald>>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

READ IT & WEEP

You & lowery's "Tube Steak" diet keeps you from testimony in YOUR 26
volumes.

You Lyin Basdtard.

As usual, JLeyden is a Dollar Short & a Day LATE.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Looks like JLeyden "Swallows" A REPORT HE HASN'T EVEN READ.

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jun 27, 2008, 6:34:10 PM6/27/08

It doesn't matter, brainless, what the Commission told her. You people
do this all the time. Because a threat never materialized, the threat
was inconsequential.

The fact is that the FBI THREATENED HER WITH DEPORTATION if she didn't
"help" "in this matter " by telling them what they wanted to hear, as
opposed to the truth.

Any and all "statements" that a witness makes under such threat or
duress is not permitted in a court of law.

And THAT IS the point that these guys are trying to make here.

It doesn't matter what the Commission said. The Commission had no
power to deport or to not deport.

Your argument is BS.

David Von Pein

Jun 27, 2008, 7:06:21 PM6/27/08

>>> "The fact is that the FBI THREATENED HER WITH DEPORTATION if she didn't "help" "in this matter" by telling them what they wanted to hear, as opposed to the truth." <<<

So, you think that J. Edgar and his FBI boys were just dying to cut
their own throats by attempting (with Marina's assistance) to frame an
INNOCENT Lee Oswald (i.e., a man whom the FBI knew was in Dallas on
11/22/63 but did nothing about it prior to the shooting)....instead of
the FBI attempting to desperately CLEAR Oswald of the charges against
him, which, if accomplished, would have given Hoover's Bureau a clean
bill of health regarding this matter?

Is that about the size of the CTers' position here?

Crazy.

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 27, 2008, 7:12:17 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 6:19 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Let's play "Shove it up JLeyden/lowery's Asses" AGAIN.
>
> They  both Love it that way>>>
>
> I scanned both pages from Marina's testimony AND Robert Oswald>>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> READ IT & WEEP

You are a vulgar little twit, aren't you, Tom. That aside you need to
get your act together. In a post dated 8/18/06, you gave a wrong cite
for your second reference -- Vol. V, p.420 instead of the correct Vol.
1, p.410. BTW I noted that you you posted incomplete and misleading
data on your first reference, Vol.1,p.79. You failed to include the
be deported. That's rather dismhonest of you.

As for you second reference (Vol. 1, p.420), you're quoting Robt.
Oswald on what he overheard and it's pretty flimsy: "... and it came
to my ears they were implying that if she didn't cooperate with the
FBI agen, that this would perhaps -- I say again I am implying -- in
so many words that they would deport her." How many weasel-word
qualifiers can you count in that sentence.

BTW, if you go to Jim Hosty's book (don't have the page number) you'll
find he was quite annoyed when an INS man showed up when he was about
to interview Marina and assured her that she would not be deported.
INS does the deporting, not the FBI.

JGL

> You & lowery's "Tube Steak" diet keeps you from testimony in YOUR 26
> volumes.
>
> You Lyin Basdtard.
>
> As usual, JLeyden is a Dollar Short & a Day LATE.
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> Looks like JLeyden "Swallows" A REPORT HE HASN'T EVEN READ.

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2008, 8:02:37 PM6/27/08
In article <498b6364-f77e-4fea...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>Well, it=92s my own fault for thinking it was possible to have a

>rational conversation with Tom Rossley (Tomnln). I should have
>listened to Tom Lowry. Rossley said on another thread that Marina
>only gave incriminating testimony against LHO because she was
>threatened with deportation. I asked him to post a citation (he deals
>in evidence/testimony) and he refused time and time again and was
>joined by other heavyweights like Ben Holmes, aeffects and Robocop
>(they all go to summer camp together and share a tent). Finally, I
>did what I should have done in the first place: check the Google
>archives and there, lo and behold, is a post from the aforementioned
>Tomlin providing two references to his deportation claim -- Vol. 1, p.
>79 and Vol. V, p. 420.
>
>On Vol., page 79, Marina testified that FBI agents tried a little
>intimidation during questioning when she was in protective custody by
>saying =93If I wanted to live in this country, I would have to help in
>this matter.=94 WC chief counsel Lee Rankin then told her: (p.80)
>that
>
>=93You understand you do not have to tell the Commission in order to
>stay in the country, don=92t you?=94
>
>After Marina answer =93yes,=94 Rankin added, =93You are not under any

>compulsion to tell the Commission here in order to stay in the
>country.=94
>
>IOW, instead of threatening Marina with deportation, the WC=92s Chief
>Counsel assured her she was in no danger of being deported. I didn=92t
>find any deportation reference in Vol. V, p;.420 but it doesn=92t

>matter in light of what was already on the record. The WC was on the
>record as assuring Marina she was here to stay.
>
>I regret to say thaat Tom has been deceptive and dishonest.
>
>JGL

It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue. I continue to
ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say about deportation
threats?

And why can't you quote what she said?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 27, 2008, 8:20:31 PM6/27/08

>>> "I continue to ask, and you continue to evade...what did *MARINA* say about deportation threats? And why can't you quote what she said?" <<<

J. LEE RANKIN. Did you see anyone from the Immigration Service during
this period of time?

MARINA OSWALD. Yes.

Mr. RANKIN. Do you know who that was?

Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember the name. I think he is the chairman of
that office. At least he was a representative of that office.

Mr. RANKIN. By "that office" you mean the one at Dallas?

Mrs. OSWALD. I was told that he had especially come from New York, it
seems to me.

Mr. RANKIN. What did he say to you?

Mrs. OSWALD. That if I was not guilty of anything, if I had not
committed any crime against this Government, then I had every right to
live in this country. This was a type of introduction before the
questioning by the FBI. He even said that it would be better for me if
I were to help them.

Mr. RANKIN. Did he explain to you what he meant by being better for
you?

Mrs. OSWALD. In the sense that I would have more rights in this
country. I understood it that way.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you understand that you were being threatened with
deportation if you didn't answer these questions?

Mrs. OSWALD. No, I did not understand it that way. You see, it was
presented in such a delicate form, but there was a clear implication
that it would be better if I were to help. .... This was only felt. It
wasn't said in actual words.

Mr. RANKIN. Did you feel that it was a threat?

Mrs. OSWALD. This was not quite a threat--it was not a threat. But it
was their great desire that I be in contact, in touch with the FBI. I
sensed that.

Mr. RANKIN. But you did not consider it to be a threat to you?

Mrs. OSWALD. No.

Mr. RANKIN. Did anyone indicate that it would affect your ability to
work in this country if you cooperated?

Mrs. OSWALD. Excuse me. No.

========================

REPRISE:

MARINA OSWALD -- "NO, I DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT THAT WAY."

MARINA OSWALD -- "IT WAS NOT A THREAT."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/oswald_m1.htm

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 27, 2008, 10:19:32 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 8:02�pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue. I continue to
> ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say about deportation
> threats?

It's all a game of "gotcha" with you and Tomnln, isn't it? Well, Tom
has been "got" posting misleading information on his website -- i.e.,
Marina's WC comments that the FBI was leaning on her during
interrogation and omitting follow-on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee
Rankin that she was in no danger of being deported even if she didn't
testify. Check David Van Pein's post here also. You might want to
steer clear of Tom. He's not to be trusted. Of course, you don't
look too reliable yourself.

JGL

> And why can't you quote what she said?-
> In article <498b6364-f77e-4fea-9a53-b6db290a8...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...

> And why can't you quote what she said?- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 10:41:29 PM6/27/08
Choke on it Von Pain (in the ass)>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 10:44:36 PM6/27/08
The "POINT" is that Marina was threatened by authorities with Deportation>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

YOU'RE a Criminal for Supporting it.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Choke on it you Child Molester.

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 10:48:26 PM6/27/08
JLeyden loves being "Force-Fed" with "The BIG Ones">>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

I'm so glad he started with the Insults.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"Ben Holmes" <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 10:56:41 PM6/27/08
You've been Sucking TOO many KOOKS David.

I scanned/Posted pages 1 and 410 from YOUR Volume I of the WCR.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Read it and WEEP.

No wonder you RUN from officer Baker's LIES>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

Just how long have you been a "Satan Worshiper"?

> Mr. RANKIN. Did you see anyone from the Immigration Service during
> this period of time?
>
> Mrs. MARINA OSWALD. Yes.

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 10:58:49 PM6/27/08
David V Pain (in the ass) ASSHOLE LIAR>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 11:01:32 PM6/27/08
Hey JLeyden;

Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
testimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

ps; Thanks for Starting the insults. (it's 1 of my FAVORITES)

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jun 27, 2008, 11:34:08 PM6/27/08

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Hey JLeyden;
>
> Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
> testimony>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
>
> ps; Thanks for Starting the insults. (it's 1 of my FAVORITES)

How odd, people are usually very good at the things they enjoy. Tell me
Toothless, is there anything at all that you are good at? (Apart from
changing Ellens colostomy bag.)

Sam Brown

Jun 27, 2008, 11:31:09 PM6/27/08
Tomln is a pathological lying piece of garbage who is too much of a loser to
admit when he's been PROVEN wrong. Bravo DVP.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 11:46:46 PM6/27/08
sam brown is an ABOMINATION.

sam brown is a Satan Worshiper.

sam brown RUNS from evidence/testimony>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 27, 2008, 11:49:42 PM6/27/08
I'm GREAT at RETALIATION.

An ABOMINATION like you "Knows" that all too well.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Eat smaller Girl Scouts so you'll have room to Swallow THAT testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Ben Holmes

Jun 28, 2008, 12:18:36 AM6/28/08
In article <fe9789bb-9440-4e75...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>On Jun 27, 8:02=EF=BF=BDpm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
>> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue.
>> I continue to ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say
>> about deportation threats?
>
>It's all a game of "gotcha" with you and Tomnln, isn't it?

Actually, it's a "game" of truth.

You know, I know, and any lurker who cares to review Marina's testimony knows
that she was threatened very politely and very carefully with deportation by the
FBI.

Yet you tiptoe around the evidence and try to imply the opposite.

You're a liar and a coward, "JGL"... the facts are there, and you're too gutless
to simply admit that the government, in the form of the FBI agents present, did
what they wanted to do to get the testimony that they needed.

Sadly Marina, like Obama... flipflopped every which way on major issues.

>Well, Tom
>has been "got" posting misleading information on his website -- i.e.,
>Marina's WC comments that the FBI was leaning on her during
>interrogation and omitting follow-on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee
>Rankin that she was in no danger of being deported even if she didn't
>testify.

What did Marina ACTUALLY TESTIFY to concerning deportation threats? And why
aren't you honest enough to post it?

I've given you time and opportunity over and over again - and you've proven
yourself to be a gutless coward.

>Check David Van Pein's post here also.

Surely you're joking... DVP is even more of a liar and a coward than you are.
He's been killfiled for quite some time.

>You might want to
>steer clear of Tom. He's not to be trusted. Of course, you don't
>look too reliable yourself.

Anyone who presents the evidence will seem not "too reliable" to you. But
neither can you present any evidence that contradicts what I assert on this
forum...

Indeed, you must run from it.

>JGL
>>
>> And why can't you quote what she said?-

>> In article <498b6364-f77e-4fea-9a53-b6db290a8...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> JLeyden...@aol.com says...
>>

>> >Well, it=3D92s my own fault for thinking it was possible to have a
>> >rational conversation with Tom Rossley (Tomnln). =EF=BF=BDI should have
>> >listened to Tom Lowry. =EF=BF=BDRossley said on another thread that Mari=
>na
>> >only gave incriminating testimony against LHO =EF=BF=BDbecause she was
>> >threatened with deportation. =EF=BF=BDI asked him to post a citation (he=

> deals
>> >in evidence/testimony) and he refused time and time again and was
>> >joined by other heavyweights like Ben Holmes, aeffects and Robocop

>> >(they all go to summer camp together and share a tent). =EF=BF=BDFinally=

>, I
>> >did what I should have done in the first place: check the Google
>> >archives and there, lo and behold, is a post from the aforementioned
>> >Tomlin providing two references to his deportation claim -- Vol. 1, p.
>> >79 and Vol. V, p. 420.
>>
>> >On Vol., page 79, Marina testified that FBI agents tried a little
>> >intimidation during questioning when she was in protective custody by

>> >saying =3D93If I wanted to live in this country, I would have to help in
>> >this matter.=3D94 =EF=BF=BDWC =EF=BF=BDchief counsel =EF=BF=BDLee Rankin=

> then told her: (p.80)
>> >that
>>

>> >=3D93You understand you do not have to tell the Commission in order to
>> >stay in the country, don=3D92t you?=3D94
>>
>> >After Marina answer =3D93yes,=3D94 Rankin added, =3D93You are not under =

>any
>> >compulsion to tell the Commission here in order to stay in the

>> >country.=3D94
>>
>> >IOW, instead of threatening Marina with deportation, the WC=3D92s Chief
>> >Counsel assured her she was in no danger of being deported. =EF=BF=BDI d=
>idn=3D92t
>> >find any deportation reference in Vol. V, p;.420 but =EF=BF=BDit doesn=
>=3D92t
>> >matter in light of what was already on the record. =EF=BF=BDThe WC was o=

>n the
>> >record as assuring Marina she was here to stay.
>>
>> >I regret to say thaat Tom has been deceptive and dishonest.
>>
>> >JGL
>>

>> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue. =EF=BF=BDI=

aeffects

Jun 28, 2008, 3:32:51 AM6/28/08

time for you to go back to DVD sales, son.... This material is way
over your head.... perhaps Sammy daMuncher from down-undah can pass on
a few stories to keep you interested while you ponder a career change

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 6:10:05 AM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 12:18 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <fe9789bb-9440-4e75-8cbe-0b003a5b4...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...

> >On Jun 27, 8:02=EF=BF=BDpm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> >> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue.
> >> I continue to ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say
> >> about deportation threats?
>
> >It's all a game of "gotcha" with you and Tomnln, isn't it?
>
> Actually, it's a "game" of truth.
>
> You know, I know, and any lurker who cares to review Marina's testimony knows
> that she was threatened very politely and very carefully with deportation by the
> FBI.

When the kooks say you have to read it "very carefully", they mean
you need to read it the kook way, and read a lot into what was said.

> Yet you tiptoe around the evidence and try to imply the opposite.

Marina clearly stated the opposite.

> You're a liar and a coward, "JGL"... the facts are there, and you're too gutless
> to simply admit that the government, in the form of the FBI agents present, did
> what they wanted to do to get the testimony that they needed.

Look at how quickly Ben runs that gauntlet. He can`t even establish
the first part, but that doesn`t stop him from rushing to go where he
wants to go. The fact is, the authorities needed information from
her, information she had. If the authorities did use any leverage they
had to get the information, so what?

> Sadly Marina, like Obama... flipflopped every which way on major issues.

Sadly, like Tom, you are retarded.

> >Well, Tom
> >has been "got" posting misleading information on his website -- i.e.,
> >Marina's WC comments that the FBI was leaning on her during
> >interrogation and omitting follow-on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee
> >Rankin that she was in no danger of being deported even if she didn't
> >testify.
>
> What did Marina ACTUALLY TESTIFY to concerning deportation threats? And why
> aren't you honest enough to post it?
>
> I've given you time and opportunity over and over again - and you've proven
> yourself to be a gutless coward.
>
> >Check David Van Pein's post here also.
>
> Surely you're joking... DVP is even more of a liar and a coward than you are.
> He's been killfiled for quite some time.

Your hiding from DVP prevented you from reading the information that
devastated your position. Whos fault is that?

> >You might want to
> >steer clear of Tom. He's not to be trusted. Of course, you don't
> >look too reliable yourself.
>
> Anyone who presents the evidence will seem not "too reliable" to you. But
> neither can you present any evidence that contradicts what I assert on this
> forum...

You haven`t presented one thing in support of your claims. You keep
saying it`s there, yet you don`t present it. The reason you don`t is
because you need to read it the kook way for it to say what you claim
it does.

> Indeed, you must run from it.

Killfile all the cowards, Ben. Then you can be safe and secure from
them.

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 6:14:43 AM6/28/08

You`ll notice that DVP cited from the evidence in support of his
position, while your hero Ben has more than a dozen posts just saying
there is evidence to support his position. Who is the coward?

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2008, 11:06:27 AM6/28/08
On Jun 27, 11:01 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Hey JLeyden;
>
> Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
> testimony>>>

You must get some kind of sexual pleasure from talking this way, Tom,
so far be it from me to tell you to quit. But the fact is you've been
caught with your hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. You've
discredited your website (if it had any credibility to begin with) by
posting misleading information. You quoted Marina's WC testimony as
saying an FBI field agent told her she would have to cooperate if she
wanted to stay in the country and then deceptively omitted the follow-
on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin that assured her she would
not be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. Lurkers
need to bear this in mind next time they see Tom post a link to his
website. You're not going to get the complete picture,rather just
Tom's view of the world. And from his introductory comments above, you
know what he obsesses about. Game, Set, Match for JGL.

JGL

> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
>
> ps;  Thanks for Starting the insults.  (it's 1 of my FAVORITES)

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2008, 11:16:39 AM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 12:18�am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.

JGL

> In article <fe9789bb-9440-4e75-8cbe-0b003a5b4...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...

aeffects

Jun 28, 2008, 12:25:11 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 8:16 am, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 12:18�am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
> and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
> calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
> you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
> one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
> fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.

never learned how to dance, eh? Jer, you're such old hat.. We do
understand why .john dusted you and Reitzes off though -- Hell, if it
wasn't for Judyth alt.assassination.jfk would be history. Hope you
thank Martin during prayer time

aeffects

Jun 28, 2008, 12:32:56 PM6/28/08

ROTFLMFAO..... Dudster, you've been proven wanting on so many
occasions (on this board alone) its pathetic. Your utilizing t the
term "evidence", is laughable..... Neither you or VonPein had/have the
collective balls to deal with the 45 questions or the 16 smoking guns!
Frankly, both of you are waiting with baited breath for any issue
coming from Tom Hanks, ya got a long wait son... The WCR suffered a
mortal blow with the complete and utter failure of Bugliosis'
Reclaiming History.... (how is the shorter version doing these day's?)

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 2:16:45 PM6/28/08

You aren`t saying anything, stoner. I`ll give you a dumbed down
version of the same point, give you another shot at it... DVP= backed
up his words with evidence. Ben= backed up his words with more words.
See the difference?

Ben Holmes

Jun 28, 2008, 2:43:01 PM6/28/08
In article <f93dd3bb-c459-469d...@v1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

Tis funny that a killfiled kook manages to do what JLeyden is afraid to do...

Why is that, I wonder?

Ben Holmes

Jun 28, 2008, 2:46:03 PM6/28/08
In article <c51a1840-1259-4751...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>On Jun 28, 12:18=EF=BF=BDam, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
>Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
>and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
>calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
>you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
>one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
>fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.
>
>JGL

Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone number,
and Judo club information is widely available on the net...

If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...

Be prepared to sign a release form...

> [...]

>> What did Marina ACTUALLY TESTIFY to concerning deportation threats? =EF=
>=BF=BDAnd why

>> aren't you honest enough to post it?
>>

>> I've given you time and opportunity over and over again - and you've prov=

>en
>> yourself to be a gutless coward.
>>
>> >Check David Van Pein's post here also.
>>

>> Surely you're joking... DVP is even more of a liar and a coward than you =

>are.
>> He's been killfiled for quite some time.
>>
>> >You might want to

>> >steer clear of Tom. =EF=BF=BDHe's not to be trusted. =EF=BF=BDOf course,=

> you don't
>> >look too reliable yourself.
>>

>> Anyone who presents the evidence will seem not "too reliable" to you. =EF=
>=BF=BDBut
>> neither can you present any evidence that contradicts what I assert on th=

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 3:18:17 PM6/28/08
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 5:13:05 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 2:43 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <f93dd3bb-c459-469d-8136-4645ad8c9...@v1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

Why is it that this is around you 20th post on this topic, and
you`ve yet to produce any testimony in support of your position?

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 5:15:32 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 2:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <c51a1840-1259-4751-b5b6-949f7c848...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...
>

> >On Jun 28, 12:18=EF=BF=BDam, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> >Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
> >and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
> >calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
> >you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
> >one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
> >fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.
>
> >JGL
>
> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone number,
> and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>
> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
> nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>
> Be prepared to sign a release form...

There is paperwork involved in getting you out of your straight
jacket?

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 5:48:02 PM6/28/08
Once Marina Exposed the "Crimes" of the authorities the WC HAD to cover
their asses.

Like you, they were a Dollar Short & Day LATE.

FACT: The FBI threatened Marina with Deportation>>>

Marina's testimony>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Robert's testimony>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

Notice that they also Forced her to testify AGAINST her husband:
ANOTHER CRIME.

ps;
I Love beating you with your own evidence/testimony.
pps;
I Love Out-Insulting you.

Thanks for Starting the insults.

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 5:52:46 PM6/28/08

On Jun 28, 12:18�am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.

JGL

We LOVE "hurting" you with your own evidence/testimony.

I REALLY enjoy beatin the shit outta you with RETALIATION to your insults.

Seeing that I BURIED you on Marina being threatened with deportation,
http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

do you wanna get your ass Kicked on officer Baker's Lies ALSO?>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2008, 6:36:36 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 5:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

It's pretty simple, Tom. You weren't honest in posting only part of
Marina's testimony on possible deportation. You posted Vol.1, P.79 but
omitted p.80 where WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin assured her that she
would NOT be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. I'm
glad you did it, however, because it shows who you really are. BTW,
clean up your language; there may be school kids logged on.

JGL

> <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 28, 12:18�am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben.  They hide out in their dens
> and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
> calling people liars and cowards and worse.  Very macho but I'll bet
> you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
> one ... to a girl.  Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
> fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.
>
> JGL
>
> We LOVE "hurting" you with your own evidence/testimony.
>
> I REALLY enjoy beatin the shit outta you with RETALIATION to your insults.
>

> Seeing that I BURIED you on Marina being threatened with deportation,http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 6:58:10 PM6/28/08

On Jun 28, 5:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

It's pretty simple, Tom. You weren't honest in posting only part of
Marina's testimony on possible deportation. You posted Vol.1, P.79 but
omitted p.80 where WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin assured her that she
would NOT be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. I'm
glad you did it, however, because it shows who you really are. BTW,
clean up your language; there may be school kids logged on.

JGL

Marina was "On Record" as being threatened with deportation.

The authorities were "On Record" as threatening her with deportation.

ALL in the Testimnony.

Robert backs it up. (Volume I page 410)

ALL in the official record.
AND, You're STUCK with it.

As for the language;
I "Warned" you about trading Insults.

If you're concerned about kids,>>> Stop Swallowing so many of them, Faggot.

Wanna get your ass kick with destruction of evidence by the authorities
next?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Bud

Jun 28, 2008, 7:50:23 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 6:36 pm, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 5:52 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> It's pretty simple, Tom. You weren't honest in posting only part of
> Marina's testimony on possible deportation. You posted Vol.1, P.79 but
> omitted p.80 where WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin assured her that she
> would NOT be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. I'm
> glad you did it, however, because it shows who you really are. BTW,
> clean up your language; there may be school kids logged on.

He is trying to lure them into his chat room.

Sam Brown

Jun 28, 2008, 10:16:00 PM6/28/08

> I'm GREAT at RETALIATION.

No you are not, you decrepid bag of bones. You are a joke.

> An ABOMINATION like you "Knows" that all too well.

Why the quote around knows? You really are the dumbest man on the planet
aren't you Toothless? LOL

> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> Eat smaller Girl Scouts so you'll have room to Swallow THAT testimony.

I leave children alone, unlike you, you filthy kiddy fiddler.

> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

WWW.deporttoothless.com

Sam Brown

Jun 28, 2008, 10:17:08 PM6/28/08

> sam brown is an ABOMINATION.

According to you, a known kiddy fiddler.

> sam brown is a Satan Worshiper.

Got a cite for that? Nah didnt think so arsewipe.

> sam brown RUNS from evidence/testimony>>>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

www.toothlessfucksschoolboys.com

Sam Brown

Jun 28, 2008, 10:21:08 PM6/28/08

> In article
> <c51a1840-1259-4751...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyd...@aol.com says...
>>
>>On Jun 28, 12:18=EF=BF=BDam, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>>
>>Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. They hide out in their dens
>>and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers
>>calling people liars and cowards and worse. Very macho but I'll bet
>>you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that
>>one ... to a girl. Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your
>>fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.
>>
>>JGL
>

> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone
> number,
> and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>
> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or
> Friday
> nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>
> Be prepared to sign a release form...

Funny, a fat boy like you trying to pretend you are some kind of threat. Is
that why you felt the need to grow that sad little moustache? Pathetic.
Judo's for girls didnt you know?

Sam Brown

Jun 28, 2008, 10:25:39 PM6/28/08

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Jun 27, 11:01 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Hey JLeyden;
>
> Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
> testimony>>>

You must get some kind of sexual pleasure from talking this way, Tom,
so far be it from me to tell you to quit. But the fact is you've been
caught with your hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. You've
discredited your website (if it had any credibility to begin with) by
posting misleading information. You quoted Marina's WC testimony as
saying an FBI field agent told her she would have to cooperate if she
wanted to stay in the country and then deceptively omitted the follow-
on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin that assured her she would
not be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. Lurkers
need to bear this in mind next time they see Tom post a link to his
website. You're not going to get the complete picture,rather just
Tom's view of the world. And from his introductory comments above, you
know what he obsesses about. Game, Set, Match for JGL.

JGL

Game, set and Championship, is a more accurate assessment JGL. Well done.

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 11:11:40 PM6/28/08
Even Scripture REJECTS you.

This one Burried you too>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 11:12:47 PM6/28/08
sam brown is an ABOMINATION.

sam brown never addresses evidence/testimony.

sam brown is an ABOMINATION.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

aeffects

Jun 28, 2008, 11:14:11 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 7:16 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > I'm GREAT at RETALIATION.
>
> No you are not, you decrepid bag of bones. You are a joke.

Sammy no one cares about a rancid, two-bit puff piece writer that
writes for Four Elephants... it's YOU tpots-e-roll that needs a life
-- Your sins are catching up to you...

> > An ABOMINATION like you "Knows" that all too well.
>
> Why the quote around knows? You really are the dumbest man on the planet
> aren't you Toothless? LOL
>

> >http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> > Eat smaller Girl Scouts so you'll have room to Swallow THAT testimony.
>
> I leave children alone, unlike you, you filthy kiddy fiddler.
>

> >http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> WWW.deporttoothless.com
>

> > "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> >> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> >> How odd, people are usually very good at the things they enjoy. Tell me
> >> Toothless, is there anything at all that you are good at? (Apart from
> >> changing Ellens colostomy bag.)

tomnln

Jun 28, 2008, 11:14:49 PM6/28/08

> <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 27, 11:01 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Hey JLeyden;
>>
>> Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
>> testimony>>>
>
> You must get some kind of sexual pleasure from talking this way, Tom,
> so far be it from me to tell you to quit. But the fact is you've been
> caught with your hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. You've
> discredited your website (if it had any credibility to begin with) by
> posting misleading information. You quoted Marina's WC testimony as
> saying an FBI field agent told her she would have to cooperate if she
> wanted to stay in the country and then deceptively omitted the follow-
> on comments by WC Chief Counsel Lee Rankin that assured her she would
> not be deported even if she didn't testify before the WC. Lurkers
> need to bear this in mind next time they see Tom post a link to his
> website. You're not going to get the complete picture,rather just
> Tom's view of the world. And from his introductory comments above, you
> know what he obsesses about. Game, Set, Match for JGL.
>
> JGL
>
> Game, set and Championship, is a more accurate assessment JGL. Well done.

CHECKMATE! ! !

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/spy.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/danrather.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/horne__report.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Rifle.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/media_page.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Lattimer.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/orders_of_silence.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/tramps.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/altering_evidence.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/altgens.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/gil_jesus_page.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/videopg.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/AUDIO%20PAGE.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/autopsy.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/characters.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/croft_photo_with_anaylisis.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/VEITNAM.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CIA.htm

sam brown is an ABOMINATION.

http://whokilledjfk.net/john_connally.htm

aeffects

Jun 28, 2008, 11:16:01 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 7:17 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > sam brown is an ABOMINATION.
>
> According to you, a known kiddy fiddler.

my goodness, everything you say seems to focus on perversion, Sammy
from down-undah.... what's up with all this toots-e-roll?

> > sam brown is a Satan Worshiper.
>
> Got a cite for that? Nah didnt think so arsewipe.
>

> > sam brown RUNS from evidence/testimony>>>
> >http://whokilledjfk.net/deport_marina.htm
>
> www.toothlessfucksschoolboys.com
>

> > "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> >> Tomln is a pathological lying piece of garbage who is too much of a loser
> >> to admit when he's been PROVEN wrong. Bravo DVP.

tomnln

Jun 29, 2008, 11:00:52 AM6/29/08

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Hey JLeyden;
>
> Start eating smaller boys so you'll have room to Swallow these pages of
> testimony>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
>
> ps; Thanks for Starting the insults. (it's 1 of my FAVORITES)

Hey Leyden;

Give us a List of Deportation Orders that the Warren Commission REVERSED? ?
? ? ?

> <JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 27, 8:02�pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>

>> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue. I
>> continue to
>> ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say about deportation
>> threats?
>

>> It's funny to see how you keep running and ducking this issue. �I
>> continue to
>> ask, and you continue to evade... what did *MARINA* say about deportation
>> threats?

JLeyd...@aol.com

Jun 29, 2008, 11:16:32 AM6/29/08
On Jun 28, 2:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone number,
> and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>
> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
> nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>
> Be prepared to sign a release form...

Good one, Ben. I used to employ a similar dodge myself. Told people
I had a Black Belt in Karate (whatever that means) and then struck a
pose, shot out my fists in quick succession and made those grunting
noises real Karate guys make. A few were impressed but most weren’t.
(Do you get the impression I don’t take you very seriously, Ben?
Well,, you're right.))

JGL

> In article <c51a1840-1259-4751-b5b6-949f7c848...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

Gil Jesus

Jun 29, 2008, 11:48:33 AM6/29/08
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:00:52 -0400, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

Hey Leyden;

>Give us a List of Deportation Orders that the Warren Commission REVERSED? ?
>? ? ?

Tom:

of course, as I've netioned before, the WC had no power to deport or
to not deport. The whole issue of what they told Marina is moot.

The FBI used intimidation against witnesses to get them to say what
the Bureau wanted them to say (read that what Hoover wanted them to
say). Marina's testimony is proof that the Bureau used threats and
intimidation against witnesses, and legally, "evidence" obtained by
such methods is deemed inadmissible in a court of law.

But when you're conducting a witch hunt designed to frame a dead man
who cannot speak for himself, you allow "evidence" that otherwise
would not be allowed. You conduct your "hearings" in secret. You deny
the dead man the right to be represented by counsel post-mortem and as
a result, witnesses cannot be cross-examined under oath.

At that point, you control the evidence and the "RECORD" it creates.

26 volumes of lies and disinformation paid for by the American
taxpayers.

All to save the asses of Johnson and Hoover.

Bud

Jun 29, 2008, 1:07:11 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 11:16 am, "JLeyden...@aol.com" <JLeyden...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2:46 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> > Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone number,
> > and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>
> > If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday
> > nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>
> > Be prepared to sign a release form...
>
> Good one, Ben. I used to employ a similar dodge myself. Told people
> I had a Black Belt in Karate (whatever that means) and then struck a
> pose, shot out my fists in quick succession and made those grunting
> noises real Karate guys make. A few were impressed but most weren’t.
> (Do you get the impression I don’t take you very seriously, Ben?
> Well,, you're right.))

Ben resides in the Enchino Mental Health Facility, and those "black
belts" are orderlies.

Ben Holmes

Jun 29, 2008, 9:40:18 PM6/29/08
In article <3fbde9a5-4e9c-4b0b...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
JLeyd...@aol.com says...

>On Jun 28, 2:46=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
>> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone
>> number, and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>>
>> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or
>> Friday nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>>
>> Be prepared to sign a release form...
>>
>Good one, Ben. I used to employ a similar dodge myself. Told people
>I had a Black Belt in Karate (whatever that means) and then struck a
>pose, shot out my fists in quick succession and made those grunting
>noises real Karate guys make. A few were impressed but most weren't.
>(Do you get the impression I don't take you very seriously, Ben?
>Well,, you're right.))
>
>JGL

Thankyou for your admission that you're a liar... Sadly, the same isn't true of
me. Neither will you ever dare to visit the Encino Judo club... for despite
your protestations otherwise, I'm sure you know different.

As for my credentials, you probably don't know enough to ask any appropriate
questions... why not get on one of the Judo forums and ask how to verify if
someone really knows Judo or not?

But you won't.

The sad fact for you is that... just like the evidence in the JFK assassination,
Judo is something I *do* know about.

I'd suggest asking a question about Judo that cannot be Googled. Your problem,
of course, is that you'd be unable to validate anything I answered - unless you
can find a Judo black belt to help you.

Or you could do what even the most illiterate lurker could do - Google my name
with the topic of Judo. Then you wouldn't look so stupid.

Do you want to admit that you were too stupid to do such an elementary check
before asserting that I was lying about my Judo knowledge?

>> In article <c51a1840-1259-4751-b5b6-949f7c848...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> JLeyden...@aol.com says...
>>

>> >On Jun 28, 12:18=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDam, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Guys like you are kind of amusing, Ben. =A0They hide out in their dens

>> >and basements with the shades drawn, hunched over their computers

>> >calling people liars and cowards and worse. =A0Very macho but I'll bet

>> >you haven't had a fist fight since the second grade and you lost that

>> >one ... to a girl. =A0Ah, well, you and Tom are entitled to your

>> >fantasies -- just so you don't hurt anyone, especially yourselves.
>>
>> >JGL
>>
>> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone
>> number, and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>>
>> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or
>> Friday nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...

> [...]

Sam Brown

Jun 29, 2008, 9:47:54 PM6/29/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Jun 28, 7:16 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > I'm GREAT at RETALIATION.
>
> No you are not, you decrepid bag of bones. You are a joke.

Sammy no one cares about a rancid, two-bit puff piece writer that
writes for Four Elephants... it's YOU tpots-e-roll that needs a life
-- Your sins are catching up to you...

And yet here you are junkie, typing more incoherencies. You are too easy.
Fucktard.

aeffects

Jun 29, 2008, 11:39:42 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 6:47 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 28, 7:16 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > > I'm GREAT at RETALIATION.
>
> > No you are not, you decrepid bag of bones. You are a joke.
>
> Sammy no one cares about a rancid, two-bit puff piece writer that
> writes for Four Elephants... it's YOU tpots-e-roll that needs a life
> -- Your sins are catching up to you...
>
> And yet here you are junkie, typing more incoherencies. You are too easy.
> Fucktard.

perv, you're dangling on the end of a string... you can't save joey,
dimwit.... we KNOW!

muc...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 10:16:39 AM6/30/08
On 30 Jun., 03:40, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <3fbde9a5-4e9c-4b0b-8c05-84da4cb53...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> JLeyden...@aol.com says...
>

> >On Jun 28, 2:46=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
> >> Feel free to drop on by anytime... I use my real name, my address, phone
> >> number, and Judo club information is widely available on the net...
>
> >> If you have the balls, drop by the Judo class on Tuesday, Thursday, or
> >> Friday nights and ask any of the black belts which one is me...
>
> >> Be prepared to sign a release form...
>
> >Good one, Ben. I used to employ a similar dodge myself. Told people
> >I had a Black Belt in Karate (whatever that means) and then struck a
> >pose, shot out my fists in quick succession and made those grunting
> >noises real Karate guys make. A few were impressed but most weren't.
> >(Do you get the impression I don't take you very seriously, Ben?
> >Well,, you're right.))
>
> >JGL
>
> Thankyou for your admission that you're a liar... Sadly, the same isn't true of
> me. Neither will you ever dare to visit the Encino Judo club... for despite
> your protestations otherwise, I'm sure you know different.
>
> As for my credentials, you probably don't know enough to ask any appropriate
> questions... why not get on one of the Judo forums and ask how to verify if
> someone really knows Judo or not?
>
> But you won't.

Seriously, why would JGL (or anyone) be interested in your Judo
credentials?

> The sad fact for you is that... just like the evidence in the JFK assassination,
> Judo is something I *do* know about.

I hope you're more adept at applying your Judo knowledge.

> I'd suggest asking a question about Judo that cannot be Googled. Your problem,
> of course, is that you'd be unable to validate anything I answered - unless you
> can find a Judo black belt to help you.

How big an advantage is it to be naturally blessed with a low point of
gravity?

> Or you could do what even the most illiterate lurker could do - Google my name
> with the topic of Judo. Then you wouldn't look so stupid.
>
> Do you want to admit that you were too stupid to do such an elementary check
> before asserting that I was lying about my Judo knowledge?

He didn't assert that you were lying. He implied that he doesn't take
you seriously.

aeffects

Jun 30, 2008, 12:18:53 PM6/30/08

sitdown much-dolt.... let ole Jer dangle.... he's in unfamiliar
territory. Away from the confines of .johns things are a bit, how
shall we say, different.... Now get your young pre-law ass over on the
sidelines....

tomnln

Jul 1, 2008, 12:40:37 AM7/1/08
BUMP;