ANOTHER QUESTION FOR THE TROLLS -- PART 71

Gil Jesus

Nov 27, 2008, 3:40:07 PM11/27/08
If Ruby didn't know Oswald, how did he know enough to correct Henry
Wade that the group Oswald belonged to was the "Fair Play for Cuba
Committee" ?

aeffects

Nov 27, 2008, 4:10:01 PM11/27/08

hell of a question.... trolls?

Message has been deleted

Bud

Nov 27, 2008, 5:23:04 PM11/27/08

How did he know it if he did know Oswald?

aeffects

Nov 27, 2008, 5:34:02 PM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 2:21 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Good Lord, what dopes you kooks are. You CAN'T be serious here, can
> you, Gil-Kook?
>
> By the time of the Midnight Press Conference with Oswald, the fact
> that LHO was affiliated with the FPCC had been broadcast numerous
> times on all of major TV and radio networks.
>
> In fact, it took me only about three minutes to hunt down and locate
> proof within my large archive of TV and radio footage that Oswald's
> connection with "Fair Play For Cuba" had been broadcast over the air
> on television only a very short time after Oswald's arrest. Those
> exact words are uttered by NBC-TV's Frank McGee at the following audio
> link (48 minutes into this audio file; or about two-thirds of the way
> into it):
>
> www.box.net/shared/f4m8y468ko
>
> In that above-linked NBC broadcast, McGee mentions the fact that "very
> little is known about this man Oswald", but he then goes on to tell
> the audience just seconds later that LHO was linked to an organization
> known as "Fair Play For Cuba".
>
> NBC-TV aired that info about Oswald and the FPCC at about 3:30 to 4:00
> PM CST on November 22nd (based on the timestamps on my "as-it-
> happened" audio files, give or take a few minutes). That would have
> been about 8 or so hours before Ruby saw Oswald and Henry Wade at the
> DPD that night. And if NBC had that info, you can bet your last dime
> that all of the other major TV and radio outlets were reporting that
> same information from the newswires, too.
>
> So Jack Ruby could very easily have heard the words "Fair Play For
> Cuba Committee" on any number of TV and radio stations between midday
> Friday, November 22 and the Midnight Press Conference several hours
> later.
>
> Gil The Kook should, of course, have already known this basic
> information concerning these timeline issues. And perhaps he does know
> them. But he thinks it's wise to dredge up kooky questions like the
> one in this thread every now and again--just because, I guess, he's
> got nothing else to rely on, except to hope and pray that somebody
> won't actually shoot down his already-debunked nonsense with the raw
> facts -- like I just provided above at the 48-minute mark of that NBC-
> TV audio file from 11/22/63.
>
> Gil -- you're pathetic.

appears you can't quite wrap your mind around which David you are
these day's.... well troll listen up -- keep coming back, it does get
better....

Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Nov 27, 2008, 5:50:35 PM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 5:23�pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> � How did he know it if he did know Oswald?

ROFLMAO....WHAT AN IDIOT.

David Von Pein

Nov 27, 2008, 6:05:48 PM11/27/08

>>> "If Ruby didn't know Oswald, how did he know enough to correct Henry Wade that the group Oswald belonged to was the "Fair Play for Cuba Committee"?" <<<

Good Lord, what dopes you kooks are. You CAN'T be serious here, can
you, Gil-Kook?

By the time of the Midnight Press Conference with Oswald, the fact
that LHO was affiliated with the FPCC had been broadcast numerous

times on all of the major TV and radio networks.

In fact, it took me only about three minutes to hunt down and locate
proof within my large archive of TV and radio footage that Oswald's

connection with "Fair Play For Cuba Committee" had been broadcast over

the air on television only a very short time after Oswald's arrest.
Those exact words are uttered by NBC-TV's Frank McGee at the following

audio link (49 minutes into this audio file; or about two-thirds of
the way into it):

www.box.net/shared/f4m8y468ko

In that above-linked NBC broadcast, McGee mentions the fact that "very

little is known about this Oswald", but he then goes on to tell the

audience just seconds later that LHO was linked to an organization

known as the "Fair Play For Cuba Committee".

NBC-TV aired that info about Oswald and the FPCC at about 3:30 to 4:00
PM CST on November 22nd (based on the timestamps on my "as-it-
happened" audio files, give or take a few minutes). That would have
been about 8 or so hours before Ruby saw Oswald and Henry Wade at the
DPD that night. And if NBC had that info, you can bet your last dime
that all of the other major TV and radio outlets were reporting that

same information too.

So Jack Ruby could very easily have heard the words "Fair Play For
Cuba Committee" on any number of TV and radio stations between midday
Friday, November 22 and the Midnight Press Conference several hours
later.

Gil The Kook should, of course, have already known this basic
information concerning these timeline issues. And perhaps he does know

it. But he thinks it's wise to dredge up kooky questions like the one

in this thread every now and again--just because, I guess, he's got

nothing else to rely on except the potential ignorance of the people
that the kook is hoping to reach with his lame-ass inquiries.

I suppose when retards like Gil ask their never-ending series of
already-thoroughly-answered questions, those CTers just hope and pray
that somebody won't actually shoot down their nonsense with the raw
facts -- like I just provided above at the 49-minute mark of that NBC-
TV audio file from 11/22/63 linked above.

Bud

Nov 27, 2008, 8:05:03 PM11/27/08

Yet you didn`t answer. If you want to pretend Ruby knew Oswald,
you`d still need to speculate on how Ruby knew of his affiliation to
the "organization", right? And you don`t allow speculation, when we
answer your stupid questions, right?

bigdog

Nov 27, 2008, 8:28:23 PM11/27/08

Chico knew that and so do most of the CTs. It has been pointed out to
them before. He'll no go on to the next item on his length list of
bullshit. But he'll eventually get back around to repeating this
again, hoping to score points with those who haven't seen it before.
It's the never ending game they play. More perpetual intertia.

YoHarvey

Nov 28, 2008, 3:53:35 PM11/28/08
> It's the never ending game they play. More perpetual intertia.- Hide quoted text -

Apparently the police department Jesus worked at for a short period of
time figured him out fast.
They dumped him. Then again, who hasn't?

YoHarvey

Nov 28, 2008, 3:56:28 PM11/28/08
On Nov 27, 8:28 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's the never ending game they play. More perpetual intertia.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, and please notice who supported the question. Our resident Vegas
druggie Healy. You know Healy. The one who believes Zapruder NEVER
existed and JFK's middle name was Francis. Yep, these CT's sure know
this case. I believe Healy should give up the bong and get his
daughter Chandra off the Vegas streets. Then again, Healy worked for
Silicon Valley roflmao. The only people who laugh harder at Healy
than we do are on the un-educated JFK Forum......

aeffects

Nov 28, 2008, 5:47:16 PM11/28/08

my goodness another Lone Nut abortion (bigdog-little dick, he does
have an inferiority complex don'tchaknow) raises his head again.
Dining at the "Y" didn't suit your Thanksgiving thirsts, eh troll?