Oswald 'had no time to fire all Kennedy bullets'

Gil Jesus

Jan 19, 2008, 11:19:02 AM1/19/08

David Von Pein

Jan 19, 2008, 11:28:52 AM1/19/08
Nice, Gilbert. Prop up the Italian "19 seconds" story from a year ago
to support your CT contentions. Lovely. (But typical.)

This is my favorite part from the above article.....

"The findings will be a frustration to Vincent Bugliosi, the
author of a 1,600-page book, also published in May, which claimed to
put to rest all the conspiracy theories of the past 44 years."

Yeah....Vince could never in a million years show that Oswald didn't
require NINETEEN SECONDS (AT LEAST, per the Italian study!) to fire
the three shots at JFK in Dallas.

I think the Italian MC tests were being conducted by 110-year-old men
with crippled fingers.

19 seconds. A "frustration" to Bugliosi. I love it!

Back here in the realm of "reality", it takes only 3.45 seconds to get
off 3 Mannlicher rounds. (But, well, gee, that's only about 16 seconds
less than the Italian geezers were able to do it. So maybe the CTers
are right. After all, 3.45 is pretty close to 19, huh?).....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=62gvoKyODu4

"The conspiracy nuts also claim..."

<chuckle>

bigdog

Jan 19, 2008, 12:29:36 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 11:19 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/01/wkenn...

Chico, as slow as you are, I think even you could fire a Carcano 3
times in less than 19 seconds. But this post does prove that there is
no CT argument too absurd for you to trumpet. You are the LNs best
friend.

YoHarvey

Jan 19, 2008, 12:45:46 PM1/19/08

ChicoJesus//Robcap is close to an idiot. Move over Rossley.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 3:07:13 PM1/19/08

Chico can blow the carbon off an exhaust pipe in 3.5 seconds, I'm sure
he could fire a rifle in less then 19.
Oh Chico, check this out. I informed "GayMart" that you live in the
vincinity and they want you to come in for an interview. The said just
wear a pretty pink shade of lipstick and some cute heels. They judge
on character for thier jobs, not brains. You have it made in the shade
sissy boy.
www.gaymart.com/wewantchico/

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2008, 3:09:13 PM1/19/08
On Jan 19, 3:07 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

Incase you'd like to buy a few things from them before the interview
heres the link:
http://www.gaymart.com/

tomnln

Jan 20, 2008, 1:11:34 PM1/20/08

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

HOW the hell did they change 5.6 seconds to 8 1/2 seconds???

NOW! ! ! Lapdog punches it up to NINETEEN Seconds.

NEXT, he'll be giving the shooter enough time to have Lunce Also.

HERE Lapdog, address these>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.ht

Gil Jesus

Jan 20, 2008, 1:16:26 PM1/20/08
wrote:

> Chico can blow the carbon off an exhaust pipe in 3.5 seconds, I'm sure
> he could fire a rifle in less then 19.
> Oh Chico, check this out. I informed "GayMart" that you live in the
> vincinity and they want you to come in for an interview. The said just
> wear a pretty pink shade of lipstick and some cute heels. They judge
> on character for thier jobs, not brains. You have it made in the shade
> sissy boy.www.gaymart.com/wewantchico/

5. SIDETRACK OPPONENTS WITH INSULTS. This is also
known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods
qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with
unpopular titles such as "kooks", "right-wing", "liberal", "left-
wing", "terrorists", "conspiracy buffs", "radicals", "militia",
"racists", "religious fanatics", "sexual deviates", and so forth.
This
makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same
label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

robcap...@netscape.com

Jan 20, 2008, 5:16:27 PM1/20/08

You are funny one, that lack of knowledge regarding guns is showing
again. The recycle time for each bolt action on the M-C is a little
over 2 seconds, that is why they said 5.6 seconds for three shots (you
keep distorting it to 8 seconds). True, one may speed it up a tad,
but what in the heck will you hit? I love Dr. Lattimer on the History
Channel show debunking conspiracies when he quickly recycles the bolt
to show LHO could have done it. Hilarioius!! He equates cycling a
bolt fast with shooting a target moving away from you, with a huge
tree in the way, as the same thing!! Anyone can move a bolt fast, the
point is doing this and resighting your target and actually hitting
your target. Twice in this case under extreme pressure with a crappy
old gun that had a loose scope and bad firing pin. You are as bad as
Hoover, as that loon tried to say ALL three shots were fired in 3
seconds!!

bigdog

Jan 20, 2008, 11:14:05 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 1:11 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "bigdog" <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Moe, try to follow along. Your fellow stooge Curly Jesus made the
claim it takes 19 seconds to fire a MC rifle 3 times with accuracy. As
dumb as you are, I doubt you even buy that one. As for changing from
5.6 to 8 1/2 seconds, that wasn't done by anybody on the LN side. A
firing time of 5.6 seconds for all three shots was never the
conclusion of the Warren Commision or any other inquiry. The WC
identified it as a theoretical possibility but did not endorse that
scenario. The CTs tried to pin that on them as their conclusion in a
classic strawman argument. They apparently have had some success with
that deception since a lot of people believe to this day that was the
official conclusion.

bigdog

Jan 20, 2008, 11:16:48 PM1/20/08
On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> > <chuckle>- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Curly!!! Please cite the passage in the Warren Commision Report
where they concluded 3 shots were fired in 5.6 seconds. I'll save you
the trouble. It ain't there. Never was.