Edward J. Epstein's Great JFK Quote

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2010, 4:25:56 PM2/6/10
" The JFK Assassination is like a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle with a 1000
pieces"..Laz

Ben Holmes

Feb 6, 2010, 5:21:07 PM2/6/10
In article <14773-4B6...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

>" The JFK Assassination is like a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle with a 1000
>pieces"..Laz

Fortunately, I think the jigsaw puzzle is starting to be put together. Doug
Horne has done the best job so far...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Walt

Feb 6, 2010, 6:42:04 PM2/6/10
On Feb 6, 3:25 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> " The JFK Assassination is like a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle with a 1000
> pieces"..Laz

I've often thought that the mystery is like two 500 piece jigsaw
puzzles, with the pieces all scrambled into one pile. ( by Hoover)
The authorities knew what the picture looked like and deliberated
scrambled the pieces of another puzzle knowing that it would be nearly
impossible to put the puzzle together....But the pieces are coming
together and it's just a matter of time...

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 6, 2010, 6:37:02 PM2/6/10
Absoutely Ben...I got another 6 months, or so before I finish, but I
think Horne is very very close...closer than we have ever been for sure(
interesting, he puts alotta weight on a couple things I noticed a long
time ago-the absolute, fear on the face of Connaly that is evident in a
couple photos at Love Field and in Ft. Worth that day & the sheer
contempt of Kellerman for JFK in photos taken at love field, one is
reproduced in Horne's book...Laz

timstter

Feb 7, 2010, 10:53:28 AM2/7/10

LOL! Yeah, Walt. You've only had, what, forty six years to come up
with a plausible alternative to Oswald?

GAME OVER!

Amused Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 7, 2010, 11:31:48 AM2/7/10

>>> "The pieces are coming together and it's just a matter of time." <<<

The "conspiracy" pieces only come together if you're willing to place
your faith in some very stupid shit....e.g. (to highlight some of
Horne's silliness and some other impossible things too),

1.) The autopsy doctors are all worthless liars.

2.) The autopsy doctors altered the President's wounds before the
autopsy to eliminate all signs of a frontal shooter.

3.) A member(s) of the "cover-up team" of worthless and rotten liars
went out and got a human brain so that a second "fake" brain exam
could be performed on President Kennedy. (The "second" brain was
apparently stolen from the head of King Kong, because according to
some kooks, it was a brain that was way, way too big to be the brain
of JFK. Go figure the idiocy of this mistake.) ~shrug~

4.) The Dallas Police Department was filled with lots of worthless
liars and cover-up operatives.

5.) The FBI was filled with worthless liars and cover-up agents.

6.) The Warren Commission was filled with worthless liars and cover-up
agents.

7.) The HSCA was filled with still more liars who wanted to pretend
that only Oswald's bullets hit JFK and Governor Connally.

8.) The four doctors on the Clark Panel in 1968 were either rotten
liars too, or they were totally inept at evaluating the autopsy photos
and X-rays (and the Zapruder Film). (Or: All of the autopsy photos and
X-rays have been faked, which is another common [silly] belief
advanced by the conspiracy kooks.)

9.) The pathologists on the Rockefeller Commission in 1975 were also
either completely clueless about the medical evidence (including the
autopsy photographs and X-rays), or the Rockefeller doctors were part
of the continuing and never-ending "cover-up" as well.

10.) The Zapruder Film has been faked/altered, or: if you believe a
fool named Jim Fetzer, the film has been "wholly fabricated" from
start to finish, even though the #1 thing that spells "conspiracy" to
most Americans--the rear head snap--is still part of the supposedly
fraudulent Z-Film. Talk about contradictions--that one regarding Z-
Film fakery takes the Duncan Hines.

11.) Per the conspiracy theorists, gobs of witnesses heard shots
coming from the Grassy Knoll, and then a whole bunch of them decided
it was wise to start running DIRECTLY TOWARD THE MURDERER....even
though, offhand, I can think of ZERO witnesses who said this after the
assassination: "Yes, I heard several shots coming from the Knoll, and
so I ran up the Knoll to see if I could spot the gunman, even though I
knew I was in terrible danger, running directly toward the area where
a person with a gun had just shot the President; but I did it anyway;
to hell with my safety."

12.) Lots and lots of evidence was "planted", in order to frame Lee
Harvey Oswald for TWO murders he never committed on 11/22/63. Even
though there has never been one single person who has ever said they
witnessed any of this "planting", and nobody has ever confessed to
planting anything either--not even on their deathbeds.

13.) Lee Oswald was being impersonated YEARS prior to the 1963
assassination of JFK. (The plotters were really thinking ahead here,
evidently.)

14.) President Lyndon Johnson was part of the assassination plot and/
or its subsequent cover-up.

15.) JFK was killed because he had the gall to WANT PEACE TO EXIST IN
THE WORLD. (This one might be the silliest conspiracy theory of all.
And Oliver Stone has many people believing it.)

And there are 1,647 additional really stupid things you'd have to
believe (and many of them IN TANDEM) in order to believe that a large-
scale conspiracy existed to end JFK's life, but I'll stop with those
fifteen items for now.

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

Walt

Feb 7, 2010, 12:11:49 PM2/7/10
On Feb 7, 9:53 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 10:42 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 6, 3:25 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > > " The JFK Assassination is like a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle with a 1000
> > > pieces"..Laz
>
> > I've often thought that the mystery is like two 500 piece jigsaw
> > puzzles, with the pieces all scrambled into one pile.  ( by Hoover)
> > The authorities knew what the picture looked like and deliberated
> > scrambled the pieces of another puzzle knowing that it would be nearly
> > impossible to put the puzzle together....But the pieces are coming
> > together and it's just a matter of time...
>
> LOL! Yeah, Walt. You've only had, what, forty six years to come up
> with a plausible alternative to Oswald?

So you're looking for an alternative??.... You are a liar. You're
not interested in any alternative no matter how plausible. In your
elitist arrogance you have accepted the lie, even if it is highly
implausible that Oswald would have murdered the president of the
United States for NO REASON what's-so- ever!!... Talk about
IMPLAUSIBLE!!.....

And as to you sneering ...... It may interest you to know that there
were people just like you and I in Hitler's Germany, and Stalin's
Russia. However people like me didn't live very long if they were
foolish enough open their mouths and voice opposition to the
government. On the other hand the arrogant elitists who regurgitated
the official propaganda thrived ...in the same way a whore thives in a
community of amoral men. When amoral bastards seize control they
only way to remove them from power is for good men to forcilby remove
them. As a very smart and wise man once observered.....

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is......... for good men
to keep their mouths shut and do nothing.

Take one look at the mess the country is in.......and tell me that
evil hasn't triumphed ......

Coondog

Feb 7, 2010, 12:38:59 PM2/7/10

I certainly agree. This one gets my vote as the most silly of them
all.

Bill Clarke

Steve

Feb 7, 2010, 5:16:12 PM2/7/10
> >http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

To see conspiracy nuts patting themselves on the back and boasting
that the truth is just around the corner and the case is nearly solved
is hilarious. The dumbasses within the conspiracy camp cannot ever
produce a rifle, a single bullet or fragment thereof, a single
credible eyewitnesses, a single fingerprint, a single entry wound, or
a single exit wound that doesn't all point directly back to LHO and
the SE corner window of the TSBD.

Yeah, you geniuses have really accomplished a lot in nearly 50 years
haven't you? If investigating the Holocaust were up to you group of
rocket scientists you would still be unclear as to which group of
people were behind it--or if it ever really ever took place. The
truth is that the conspiracy community cannot even agree among
themselves what in the hell happened in Dallas forty-seven years ago
let along agree on who was behind it, where they were located, and
what happened.

Walt

Feb 7, 2010, 7:12:16 PM2/7/10
> > >http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com-Hide quoted text -

> To see conspiracy nuts patting themselves on the back and boasting
> that the truth is just around the corner and the case is nearly solved
> is hilarious.  The dumbasses within the conspiracy camp cannot ever
> produce a rifle, a single bullet or fragment thereof, a single
> credible eyewitnesses, a single fingerprint, a single entry wound, or
> a single exit wound that doesn't all point directly back to LHO and
> the SE corner window of the TSBD.
>
> Yeah, you geniuses have really accomplished a lot in nearly 50 years
> haven't you?  If investigating the Holocaust were up to you group of
> rocket scientists you would still be unclear as to which group of
> people were behind it--or if it ever really ever took place.  The
> truth is that the conspiracy community cannot even agree among
> themselves what in the hell happened in Dallas forty-seven years ago
> let along agree on who was behind it, where they were located, and
> what happened

How stupid you are..... We are called CT because we KNOW that JFK was
murdered as the result of a conspiracy....And we are united on that
point.

Steve

Feb 7, 2010, 10:26:57 PM2/7/10

> > To see conspiracy nuts patting themselves on the back and boasting
> > that the truth is just around the corner and the case is nearly solved
> > is hilarious.  The dumbasses within the conspiracy camp cannot ever
> > produce a rifle, a single bullet or fragment thereof, a single
> > credible eyewitnesses, a single fingerprint, a single entry wound, or
> > a single exit wound that doesn't all point directly back to LHO and
> > the SE corner window of the TSBD.
>
> > Yeah, you geniuses have really accomplished a lot in nearly 50 years
> > haven't you?  If investigating the Holocaust were up to you group of
> > rocket scientists you would still be unclear as to which group of
> > people were behind it--or if it ever really ever took place.  The
> > truth is that the conspiracy community cannot even agree among
> > themselves what in the hell happened in Dallas forty-seven years ago
> > let along agree on who was behind it, where they were located, and
> > what happened
>
> How stupid you are..... We are called CT because we KNOW that JFK was
> murdered as the result of a conspiracy....And we are united on that
> point.

Not so you idiot. You morons cannot agree on even ONE of the
following facts:

1. How many shots were fired?
2. Where was the gunman (gunmen) located?
3. What type of weapon(s) was (were) used?
4. Who was behind the alleged (but still unproven) plot?
5. What was the motive for the assassination?
6. Where did the assassin(s) flee to?
7. How was the weapon removed from the shooting site(s)?
8. What happened to the bullets (since remember all bullets and
fragments thereof were matched to Oswald's rifle and no one elses--
therefore the REAL bullets must have been eliminated--but by whom and
when?)

To claim that conspiracy nuts are in agreement reveals that either you
are stupid and don't really know what other nuts claim or you are
intentionall dishonest and want to paint a false picture of unity that
doesn't now nor has it EVER existed among the conspiracy nuts.

Incidentally, the fact that you call your clan "theorists" admits that
your claims are theories--meaning unproven. A very revealing slip of
the tongue.

Walt

Feb 8, 2010, 8:54:03 AM2/8/10

Are you illiterate?...... Can't you understand this:....."we KNOW

that JFK was murdered as the result of a conspiracy....And we are
united on that point."

You morons cannot agree on even ONE of the following facts:

FACTS??..... Did you mean that we don't agree oh the following
"POINTS"

1.  How many shots were fired?
2.  Where was the gunman (gunmen) located?
3.  What type of weapon(s) was (were) used?
4.  Who was behind the alleged (but still unproven) plot?
5.  What was the motive for the assassination?
6.  Where did the assassin(s) flee to?
7.  How was the weapon removed from the shooting site(s)?
8.  What happened to the bullets (since remember all bullets and
fragments thereof were matched to Oswald's rifle and no one elses--
therefore the REAL bullets must have been eliminated--but by whom and
when?)

Hey Stupid..... Do you believe that any German citizen could have
proved that Hitler's Third Reich was systematically murdering "enemies
of the state" in 1942??

Once a corrupt government establishes itself, like Lyin Bastard
Johnson did, their decrees become the LAW ....and LBJ's "Blue Ribbon
Committee", the Warren Commission, decreed that Oswald murdered JFK
for no reason what-so- ever...... Many suckers initially believed
LBJ's bullshit...but not for long. The citizens that retained their
independent thinking soon found giant flaws in the Warren Commission's
decree. Some stupid assholes still accept LBJ's lie.....Just as some
stupid fascists refuse to accept that they were duped by Hitler, and
think the holacaust is a lie .

> To claim that conspiracy nuts are in agreement reveals that either you
> are stupid and don't really know what other nuts claim or you are
> intentionall dishonest and want to paint a false picture of unity that
> doesn't now nor has it EVER existed among the conspiracy nuts.

Hey STUPID.... If you've read any of my CT posts in this NG you'd know
that I DO NOT agree with many of the theories held by other CT's ..so
where the hell do you get this idea?

"To claim that conspiracy nuts are in agreement reveals that either
you are stupid and don't really know what other nuts claim or you are
intentionall dishonest and want to paint a false picture of unity that
doesn't now nor has it EVER existed among the conspiracy nuts."

ARE YOU ILLITERATE??

> Incidentally, the fact that you call your clan "theorists" admits that
> your claims are theories--meaning unproven.  A very revealing slip of

> the tongue.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 8, 2010, 10:21:12 AM2/8/10
On Feb 7, 11:31 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the GREAT recap of how the government covered up JFK's
murder!

> The "conspiracy" pieces only come together if you're willing to place
> your faith in some very stupid shit....e.g. (to highlight some of
> Horne's silliness and some other impossible things too),
>
> 1.) The autopsy doctors are all worthless liars.

YOUR words, NOT CTers words. NO one has said they were worthless
liars as they cryptically made it clear to all the stroy they had to
tell was a false one.

> 2.) The autopsy doctors altered the President's wounds before the
> autopsy to eliminate all signs of a frontal shooter.

There is no discussion of this among many CTers, as in their earliest
statements BOTH Humes and Boswell NOTED damage to the RIGHT ANTERIOR
AND REAR OF JFK'S HEAD! Just like the folks at PH.

The stories of differing views between PH and Bethesda ONLY occured
AFTER the powers that be made the prosectors CHANGE their stories.

> 3.) A member(s) of the "cover-up team" of worthless and rotten liars
> went out and got a human brain so that a second "fake" brain exam
> could be performed on President Kennedy. (The "second" brain was
> apparently stolen from the head of King Kong, because according to
> some kooks, it was a brain that was way, way too big to be the brain
> of JFK. Go figure the idiocy of this mistake.) ~shrug~

I think the FACT JFK's brain is missing tells us something was NOT
kosher in this area, NO matter what you choose to believe.

> 4.) The Dallas Police Department was filled with lots of worthless
> liars and cover-up operatives.

The evidence bears this out for some officers, certainly NOT "lots".

> 5.) The FBI was filled with worthless liars and cover-up agents.

The evidence bears this out for some agentss, certainly NOT "lots".

The FBI had NO jurisdiction on 11/22-11/25/63 and they should have
been kept to the very basics due to this fact. The FACT they bullied
their way in and TOOK ALL THE EVIDENCE shows us someone had a lot to
hide.

> 6.) The Warren Commission was filled with worthless liars and cover-up
> agents.

They did lie, that is simply a fact. Their OWN EVIDENCE does NOT
support their conclusions.

> 7.) The HSCA was filled with still more liars who wanted to pretend
> that only Oswald's bullets hit JFK and Governor Connally.

They did lie, that is simply a fact. Their OWN EVIDENCE does NOT
support their conclusions

They did add in some truth at the minute before midnight though when
they admitted JFK died due to a probable conspiracy.

Too little, too late, but at least it was farther than any other panel
would go. In fact, LNers like YOU ignore this conclusion totally.

> 8.) The four doctors on the Clark Panel in 1968 were either rotten
> liars too, or they were totally inept at evaluating the autopsy photos
> and X-rays (and the Zapruder Film). (Or: All of the autopsy photos and
> X-rays have been faked, which is another common [silly] belief
> advanced by the conspiracy kooks.)

Explain how they, without benefit of seeing the patient or any of the
photos or X-rays, determined the placement of the BOH wound was
wrong!!

We are waiting DVP.

> 9.) The pathologists on the Rockefeller Commission in 1975 were also
> either completely clueless about the medical evidence (including the
> autopsy photographs and X-rays), or the Rockefeller doctors were part
> of the continuing and never-ending "cover-up" as well.

Why is this so hard to believe?? The evidence shows us a cover-up
occured in 1963/64, so why would they "undo" this in 1975 when there
was still much to gain from the assassination?

> 10.) The Zapruder Film has been faked/altered, or: if you believe a
> fool named Jim Fetzer, the film has been "wholly fabricated" from
> start to finish, even though the #1 thing that spells "conspiracy" to
> most Americans--the rear head snap--is still part of the supposedly
> fraudulent Z-Film. Talk about contradictions--that one regarding Z-
> Film fakery takes the Duncan Hines.

I don't know to what degree it was altered, but if you read of the
events on the day of, and weekend of, the assassination regarding this
film there is NO doubt something was done to it. Add in the strange
ties Abraham Zupruder had various groups who have been linked to the
assassination and one begins to have even more questions.

Furthermore, the dasterdly act of LOCKING THE FILM up for 12 years (it
would have been longer without FOIA) screams of foul play. Explain
why it was locked up for soooo long IF it depicts the true crime as it
happened.

> 11.) Per the conspiracy theorists, gobs of witnesses heard shots
> coming from the Grassy Knoll, and then a whole bunch of them decided
> it was wise to start running DIRECTLY TOWARD THE MURDERER....even
> though, offhand, I can think of ZERO witnesses who said this after the
> assassination: "Yes, I heard several shots coming from the Knoll, and
> so I ran up the Knoll to see if I could spot the gunman, even though I
> knew I was in terrible danger, running directly toward the area where
> a person with a gun had just shot the President; but I did it anyway;
> to hell with my safety."

IT is a FACT that TWO-THIRDS of those asked (it is sickening that so
many witnesses were NOT asked this basic question by the WC too) said
they thought the shots came from the Grassy Knoll. It is also a FACT
that NO one in any photo or film standing in front of the TSBD has
been shown to BE LOOKING UP at the time of the shots!!

Let's ask Dave a pair of similar questions to his point. Why did
SOOOOO many try to get back into the TSBD after the shots IF they
thought the shots came from there? Why did the authorities allow folks
back INTO the area they thought the shots came from?

Bonus question: Why did it take an HOUR AND FIVE MINUTES to seal off
the TSBD IF they thought the shots came from there?

> 12.) Lots and lots of evidence was "planted", in order to frame Lee
> Harvey Oswald for TWO murders he never committed on 11/22/63. Even
> though there has never been one single person who has ever said they
> witnessed any of this "planting", and nobody has ever confessed to
> planting anything either--not even on their deathbeds.

YOUR own evidence shows this assumption to be correct. Numerous times
the evidence presented during the WC sessions was NOT confirmed by
those who "discovered" it as being the SAME evidence they found.
Other evidence simply lacks any corroboration or any foundation in the
truth as it does NOT support the cliam it is tied to.

That is simply a FACT you have to learn to live with.

> 13.) Lee Oswald was being impersonated YEARS prior to the 1963
> assassination of JFK. (The plotters were really thinking ahead here,
> evidently.)

I agree with you on this one point, there is NO hard evidence showing
when LHO became the selected Patsy for the JFK murder IMO. He was an
agent for several orgs and they were using him for various
assignments.

> 14.) President Lyndon Johnson was part of the assassination plot and/
> or its subsequent cover-up.

This is just plain common sense since he HAD THE MOST VISIBLE things
to gain. (I say visible because many others had things to gain but it
would NOT be easily seen (or seen at all) to the American people.)

He woud become President and stay out of jail! It occured in his HOME
STATE, and he had an overriding influence on the subsequent
"investigation." He should have stayed out of it and allowed the
Texas Congress to handle the investigation instead of appointing a
"lame duck" committee (WC).

> 15.) JFK was killed because he had the gall to WANT PEACE TO EXIST IN
> THE WORLD. (This one might be the silliest conspiracy theory of all.
> And Oliver Stone has many people believing it.)

There is NOTHING silly about this Dave. From the end of WWII to the
time of JFK's murder the cold war made SIX TRILLION DOLLARS FOR THE
SUPER RICH! (Remember, a trillion was worth way more than it is today
thanks to these very same folks!)

JFK planned to alter this landscape, to actually seek peaceful
solutions to the world's problems, to recognize sovereignty (this
really scared them as you will see a dramatic departure from this in
today's world as everything is moving to a "global" landscape) for
each country, NOT to use our nuclear capability as a hammer to be held
over their heads' everytime they disagreed with us, to change the way
counter-insurgent missions were conducted, and by whom, and to change
the way defense contracts were handed out and by whom to just name a
few things.

ALL of these decisions were COUNTER to the way business was done in
D.C. and the other power centers of the world. This country is
constantly at war (or it seems like we are) and that should tell you
all by itself this reason is NOT "silly."

> And there are 1,647 additional really stupid things you'd have to
> believe (and many of them IN TANDEM) in order to believe that a large-
> scale conspiracy existed to end JFK's life, but I'll stop with those
> fifteen items for now.

The thing you forget is for eact part of this case there is a theory
or more of why and who was involved. The BIGGEST reason these
theories were born and thrive is because OUR GOVERNMENT LIED TO US IN
1963/64 and continue to do so today. They gave us evidence that shows
they lied, and then they call us "kooks" for NOT believing it.

Go figure.