RICHARD MOSK OF THE WARREN COMMISSION

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Von Pein

未讀,
2009年11月28日 凌晨1:08:302009/11/28
收件者:

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5c71ce7a7370634c

Excellent article by Richard M. Mosk. Thank you for posting it, Mr.
McAdams.

>>> "The Commission went into a rope-a-dope position--being battered by factually and logically inaccurate charges without offering any rebuttal. This has gone on for decades. So it is no wonder that public opinion turned in favor of conspiracy theories." <<<

Mr. Mosk's above statement isn't quite 100% correct. In past years, a
few of the Warren Commissioners and counsel members would occasionally
get in the ring with a conspiracy kook in order to defend the
perfectly-accurate Warren Report -- such as Gerald Ford, Arlen
Specter, Albert Jenner, and David Belin. Not many other WC members,
however, have engaged in any battles with the conspiracy theorists
(other than in book form).

www.You-Are-The-Jury.blogspot.com

Shortly after Mark Lane's book "Rush To Judgment" came out, Albert
Jenner and lawyer Louis Nizer (who helped write some of the Warren
Report) did a nice job of defending the Warren Commission and its
report when those two men (along with WC staff member Alfredda Scobey)
debated Mark Lane during a two-hour special program entitled "A
Majority Rebuttal", which aired on Channel 11 (KTTV) in Los Angeles on
February 11, 1967.

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/TV+GUIDE+AD+(MARK+LANE+DEBATES+LOUIS+NIZER)(1967).pdf?gda=QaS50W8AAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLh8rv7RQaNJ2lscwkrnCyLkOj-BcMxuWqyVVUMNP5Dl_-bidutF2vDbp0Yu3BpCJj37AxmsIltGwhqWChbDlKPtayTg-pqFfPlc99U048UiwSccyFKn-rNKC-d1pM_IdV0&gsc=o7X1tQsAAABFcZqZAUWUx6xubxGTS3uC

www.Rush-To-Judgment.blogspot.com

32 minutes of audio highlights from that KTTV program can be heard at
the link below:

www.DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/lane-nizer-debate.html

>>> "It was not until the last few years that respected writers, Gerald Posner, Max Holland, and Vince Bugliosi have debunked the conspiracy theories. Bugliosi's massive book examined all the evidence and theories, leaving no stone unturned and concluded that the Warren Commission was correct. His work is irrefutable." <<<

I agree 100% with Mr. Mosk's comments above. (But I doubt if that will
come as a surprise to anyone on these JFK forums.) ;)

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com <-- [Revised & Updated.]

www.Vincent-Bugliosi.blogspot.com

www.DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2009/11/single-bullet-theory.html

www.The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

> [...]