EIGHT QUESTIONS NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2008, 1:46:09 AM4/4/08

QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions
about fairly-meaningless and trivial details surrounding John
Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But the CTers aren't so good at coming
up with any answers themselves to the big-ticket questions LNers have
for them. For example, these 8 inquiries:

1.) Where are those other non-C2766 bullets? Who hid those bullets?
When did they hide them?

2.) What other weapons were used?

3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets & fragments connected with
the murder of JFK, not a ONE of the presumed-to-exist non-C2766
bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to
eliminate CE139 as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More
good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?

4.) If the SBT is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it? And if the
throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go
through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck
to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets? Can the anti-SBT
theories get any sillier? If so, how?

5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused the
BOH wound that CTers think existed (but really did not exist, of
course)?

6.) Why does everything lead to Oswald if LHO was really innocent? A
patsy
plot, right? Then why doesn't LHO name names, instead of saying the
DPD framed him via his totally-misunderstood "patsy" declaration,
which is aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?

7.) If a PRE-ARRANGED "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to
11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks Jim Garrison & Oliver
Stone), why on Earth did the conspirators use multiple guns from
different angles to kill JFK? Were those plotters just playing it
safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who WANTED the plot to be
uncovered within minutes of shooting JFK from so many different
angles?

8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Oswald
willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly WAS a
"patsy" and knew at least SOMETHING about the plot swirling around him
(and even most of the CT-Kooks who populate the Google Groups think
Oswald knew SOMETHING); or was LHO truly the bonehead to end all
boneheads and either (somehow) knew NOTHING of any "plot", or was
willing to take the lone rap for 2 murders he never committed?

David Von Pein

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Martin Shackelford

Apr 4, 2008, 3:00:24 AM4/4/08
More bluster from a LN propagandist.
Notes below.

Martin

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

> JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions
> about fairly-meaningless and trivial details surrounding John
> Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But the CTers aren't so good at coming
> up with any answers themselves to the big-ticket questions LNers have
> for them. For example, these 8 inquiries:
>
> 1.) Where are those other non-C2766 bullets? Who hid those bullets?
> When did they hide them?

Response: Missing bullets in Dealey Plaza, including the one that
hit the curb, causing Tague's wound, were either not found or not
entered into evidence. Evidence of such wounds include the curb
scar, a long scar on the sidewalk along Elm, and a scar in the grassy
center of the Plaza seen by several witnesses. One bullet was seen
at a nearby location, but was picked up by an as-yet unidentified
federal agent, observed by patrolman J.W. Foster.
At Parkland Hospital, bullet fragments were removed from Gov.
Connally that were handed over to federal agents and never seen
again, according to the chief nurse who handed them to the agent.
At the Bethesda autopsy, several participants reported that a bullet
was found in JFK's back--also not entered into evidence. There was
a brief and very lame attempt to claim that the "bullet" referred to
was actually a "bullet fragment," but no witness confirmed that.

> 2.) What other weapons were used?

Response: The bullets being missing, how would one KNOW what
other weapons were used? This is a very slippery question, David.

> 3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets & fragments connected with
> the murder of JFK, not a ONE of the presumed-to-exist non-C2766
> bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to
> eliminate CE139 as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More
> good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?

Response: This is based on the false assumption that the existing
fragments have been all proven to match the C2766 rifle. As we
now know, the "scientific" test invented by the FBI for first use
in the JFK case had NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS, and thus "results"
of that testing are useless as evidence of anything.

> 4.) If the SBT is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it? And if the
> throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go
> through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck
> to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets? Can the anti-SBT
> theories get any sillier? If so, how?

Response: The answers to this are as hypothetical as the Single
Bullet hypothesis. A bullet could have been slowed by hitting
something else first (witnesses reported one hitting the street);
or by being defective or underloaded; or being a type of bullet
that was designed to stop in the body rather than go through it,
unlike standard military ammunition.

> 5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused the
> BOH wound that CTers think existed (but really did not exist, of
> course)?

Response: Your arrogance is staggering, David. Numerous medical
personnel at both Parkland and Bethesda reported a fist-sized wound
in the upper right back of the head. I would trust them over you
any
day of the week. Access to good copies of the autopsy photos,
stellar
computer reconstruction talents, and an accurate reconstruction of
Dealey Plaza might be able to narrow down the location of the
frontal
gunman.

> 6.) Why does everything lead to Oswald if LHO was really innocent? A
> patsy
> plot, right? Then why doesn't LHO name names, instead of saying the
> DPD framed him via his totally-misunderstood "patsy" declaration,
> which is aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?

Response: I've watched a lot of LHO footage from that weekend,
and I've never seen any in which Oswald says, as you claim, that
"the DPD framed him." As he had requested an attorney, he was
likely waiting to speak to the attorney before deciding how to
handle any information-sharing--especially as he believed he had
been set up, and saw the police buying into the set-up. You really
have no idea what he would have done, as what little we know is
based on a short period of time during which he was unaware that
he was soon to be murdered by a mob hit man.

> 7.) If a PRE-ARRANGED "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to
> 11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks Jim Garrison & Oliver
> Stone), why on Earth did the conspirators use multiple guns from
> different angles to kill JFK? Were those plotters just playing it
> safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who WANTED the plot to be
> uncovered within minutes of shooting JFK from so many different
> angles?

Response: You like to stack the deck, don't you, David. Instead of
simply asking a question, you have to insert comments like "kooks
Jim Garrison & Oliver Stone." Perhaps you fear objective scrutiny.
I would assume that a shot from the front occurred because the
shooter at that location believed that JFK had not yet been killed.

> 8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Oswald
> willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly WAS a
> "patsy" and knew at least SOMETHING about the plot swirling around him
> (and even most of the CT-Kooks who populate the Google Groups think
> Oswald knew SOMETHING); or was LHO truly the bonehead to end all
> boneheads and either (somehow) knew NOTHING of any "plot", or was
> willing to take the lone rap for 2 murders he never committed?

Response: You talk about "46 hours" as though it was a very long time.
As noted, Oswald was unaware that he was about to be the victim of
a mob hit, and was likely waiting to talk with his attorney first.
Your
questions are framed with such a strong bias that you are lucky anyone
bothered with them at all.

Martin

> David Von Pein
>
> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2008, 3:37:11 AM4/4/08

>>> "Numerous medical personnel at both Parkland and Bethesda reported a fist-sized wound in the upper right back of the head." <<<

And they were all wrong...and provably so.

The proof? --- This single X-ray (deemed "unaltered in any manner" in
1978 by the HSCA):

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0061b.htm

>>> "I've watched a lot of LHO footage from that weekend, and I've never seen any in which Oswald says, as you claim, that "the DPD framed him"." <<<

Then you haven't listened very carefully to Oswald's ENTIRE "I'm just
a patsy" declaration/whitewash. Just one second prior to stating he's
a "patsy", LHO says: "They've [meaning: the DPD of course] taken me in
because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union."

The words "Soviet Union" are immediately followed by "I'm just a
patsy".

Now, logically, who does it appear that the "patsy" remark is being
aimed at -- i.e., who is it that Oswald is saying was making him the
"patsy" via that chronology of words uttered by Oswald (full statement
provided below)? Certainly not "The Mob" or the CIA. He's aiming it at
the people who have just "taken him in" -- the Dallas Police
Department.

And the DPD was so obviously NOT trying to make Oswald any "patsy"
because of the fact that Lee had "lived in the Soviet Union". Hence,
Oswald's "patsy" declaration is one great-big LIE right from the
moment he uttered it in the DPD hallway.

Here's the audio of the whole 21-second-long "Patsy" comment, which
also includes the part where Oswald admits to having been INSIDE THE
DEPOSITORY at the precise time JFK was being murdered. So much for
Garrison's and Lane's (et al) "OSWALD IN THE DOORWAY" theory:

www.box.net/shared/5mto6y3w4k

aeffects

Apr 4, 2008, 4:03:34 AM4/4/08
On Apr 4, 12:37 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And they were all wrong...and provably so.
>
> The proof? --- This single X-ray (deemed "unaltered in any manner" in
> 1978 by the HSCA):
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA...

> Then you haven't listened very carefully to Oswald's ENTIRE "I'm just
> a patsy" declaration/whitewash. Just one second prior to stating he's
> a "patsy", LHO says: "They've [meaning: the DPD of course] taken me in
> because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union."
>
> The words "Soviet Union" are immediately followed by "I'm just a
> patsy".
>
> Now, logically, who does it appear that the "patsy" remark is being
> aimed at -- i.e., who is it that Oswald is saying was making him the
> "patsy" via that chronology of words uttered by Oswald (full statement
> provided below)? Certainly not "The Mob" or the CIA. He's aiming it at
> the people who have just "taken him in" -- the Dallas Police
> Department.
>
> And the DPD was so obviously NOT trying to make Oswald any "patsy"
> because of the fact that Lee had "lived in the Soviet Union". Hence,
> Oswald's "patsy" declaration is one great-big LIE right from the
> moment he uttered it in the DPD hallway.
>
> Here's the audio of the whole 21-second-long "Patsy" comment, which
> also includes the part where Oswald admits to having been INSIDE THE
> DEPOSITORY at the precise time JFK was being murdered. So much for
> Garrison's and Lane's (et al) "OSWALD IN THE DOORWAY" theory:
>
> www.box.net/shared/5mto6y3w4k

So Dave.... How many books did Bugliosi sell, eh? So much for the WCR/
SBT/LHO did all by his lonesome....

Ben Holmes

Apr 4, 2008, 10:22:04 AM4/4/08
In article <kmkJj.79$iK6...@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>, Martin Shackelford says...

For "Questions Never Answered", this was an easy one... Martin handled it well.

>> 2.) What other weapons were used?
> Response: The bullets being missing, how would one KNOW what
> other weapons were used? This is a very slippery question, David.

Most people would *STILL* presume that a knife was used by O.J. Simpson -
despite the fact that the murder weapon was never recovered.

Likewise, it's not difficult to understand that the shots fired from the Grassy
Knoll, and heard by many eyewitnesses to the murder, *WERE* fired, despite the
inability to recover the rifle.

An easy question...

>> 3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets & fragments connected with
>> the murder of JFK, not a ONE of the presumed-to-exist non-C2766
>> bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to
>> eliminate CE139 as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More
>> good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?
> Response: This is based on the false assumption that the existing
> fragments have been all proven to match the C2766 rifle. As we
> now know, the "scientific" test invented by the FBI for first use
> in the JFK case had NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS, and thus "results"
> of that testing are useless as evidence of anything.

It's also faulty in that the question presumes that all fragments found made
their way into the evidence - which, based on eyewitness assertions, DID NOT
HAPPEN.

When you control the investigation, you control what the *results* will be of
that investigation.

Another easy question...

>> 4.) If the SBT is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it?

More than one shooter. Tis simple! Happens quite often in major cities...
driveby shootings hitting multiple victims, no-one around to try claiming that
it was just a *single* shooter causing all the damage.

The SBT was concocted to save the lone assassin theory when the WC was *forced*
to handle the Tague wounding.

It was never accepted by several Warren Commissioners, 3 out of the 4 ballistics
experts, the medical witnesses wouldn't support it...

Another easy question...

>> And if the
>> throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go
>> through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck
>> to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets?

You argue that no damage occurred to account for the "stoppage" of the frontal
entry bullet, yet must argue that *ENOUGH* damage occurred for the bullet to
have gone all the way through...

A silly argument on the face of it.

But also disregards medical opinion at the time that the bullet had ranged
*DOWNWARD* into the body.

>> Can the anti-SBT
>> theories get any sillier?

Trying to argue that there wasn't enough damage to account for a bullet
"stoppage", yet argue that the damage shows that the bullet went *THROUGH* the
body is just about as silly as it gets...

Another set of easy questions...

>> If so, how?
> Response: The answers to this are as hypothetical as the Single
> Bullet hypothesis. A bullet could have been slowed by hitting
> something else first (witnesses reported one hitting the street);
> or by being defective or underloaded; or being a type of bullet
> that was designed to stop in the body rather than go through it,
> unlike standard military ammunition.
>>
>> 5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused the
>> BOH wound that CTers think existed (but really did not exist, of
>> course)?

While it could have been a frontal gunman, a tangential wound could have allowed
a wide latitude in the gunman's location... indeed, the Grassy Knoll could have
easily made such a hit.

The idea that a wound did not exist that is testified by over 40 medically
trained eyewitnesses is the silliest thing you've said yet.

And again, another easy question...

> Response: Your arrogance is staggering, David. Numerous medical
> personnel at both Parkland and Bethesda reported a fist-sized wound
> in the upper right back of the head. I would trust them over you
>any
> day of the week. Access to good copies of the autopsy photos,
>stellar
> computer reconstruction talents, and an accurate reconstruction of
> Dealey Plaza might be able to narrow down the location of the
>frontal
> gunman.
>>
>> 6.) Why does everything lead to Oswald if LHO was really innocent?

Everything *doesn't* lead to Oswald. In fact, it's precisely in those areas
where the evidence was "forced" to point at Oswald that it can be most easily
seen that he was being framed.

CT'ers really don't have any anchor to Oswald... should the evidence point to
him, I'd crucify him faster than you would.

To paraphrase ... "It's the EVIDENCE stupid!"

Another easy question...

>> A patsy
>> plot, right? Then why doesn't LHO name names, instead of saying the
>> DPD framed him via his totally-misunderstood "patsy" declaration,
>> which is aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?

Intelligence operatives don't operate that way. Indeed, even most intelligent
people wouldn't... you get counsel. It's a known historical fact that Oswald
*was* trying to get counsel.

Another easy question...

> Response: I've watched a lot of LHO footage from that weekend,
> and I've never seen any in which Oswald says, as you claim, that
> "the DPD framed him." As he had requested an attorney, he was
> likely waiting to speak to the attorney before deciding how to
> handle any information-sharing--especially as he believed he had
> been set up, and saw the police buying into the set-up. You really
> have no idea what he would have done, as what little we know is
> based on a short period of time during which he was unaware that
> he was soon to be murdered by a mob hit man.
>>
>> 7.) If a PRE-ARRANGED "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to
>> 11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks Jim Garrison & Oliver
>> Stone), why on Earth did the conspirators use multiple guns from
>> different angles to kill JFK? Were those plotters just playing it
>> safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who WANTED the plot to be
>> uncovered within minutes of shooting JFK from so many different
>> angles?

The objective was to murder the President, not make *you* feel comfortable with
the conspiracy.

When those who murder have control of the investigation, they could have stomped
JFK to death with an elephant, and *YOU* would now believe that he'd be shot by
Oswald.

Another easy question...

> Response: You like to stack the deck, don't you, David. Instead of
> simply asking a question, you have to insert comments like "kooks
> Jim Garrison & Oliver Stone." Perhaps you fear objective scrutiny.
> I would assume that a shot from the front occurred because the
> shooter at that location believed that JFK had not yet been killed.
>>
>> 8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Oswald
>> willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly WAS a
>> "patsy" and knew at least SOMETHING about the plot swirling around him
>> (and even most of the CT-Kooks who populate the Google Groups think
>> Oswald knew SOMETHING); or was LHO truly the bonehead to end all
>> boneheads and either (somehow) knew NOTHING of any "plot", or was
>> willing to take the lone rap for 2 murders he never committed?

People, both guilty *AND* innocent, do this everyday in the U.S. legal system

Speculation is a poor way to solve a crime... it's the EVIDENCE that you need to
examine.

Another easy question...

> Response: You talk about "46 hours" as though it was a very long time.
> As noted, Oswald was unaware that he was about to be the victim of
> a mob hit, and was likely waiting to talk with his attorney first.
>Your
> questions are framed with such a strong bias that you are lucky anyone
> bothered with them at all.
>
> Martin
>>
>> David Von Pein
>>
>> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

8 easy questions....

And yet, the 45 Questions that I keep posting never get answered. No LNT'er has
*EVER* made a serious effort to answer 'em.

Even Bugliosi ran from the "16 Smoking Guns"...

Todd W. Vaughan

Apr 4, 2008, 2:14:30 PM4/4/08
On 4 Apr, 03:00, "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> More bluster from a LN propagandist.
> Notes below.
>
> Martin
>
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:9af0bbfc-1c01-4af8...@y21g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

> > QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

> > JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions
> > about fairly-meaningless and trivial details surrounding John
> > Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But the CTers aren't so good at coming
> > up with any answers themselves to the big-ticket questions LNers have
> > for them. For example, these 8 inquiries:
>
> > 1.) Where are those other non-C2766 bullets? Who hid those bullets?
> > When did they hide them?
>
>       Response: Missing bullets in Dealey Plaza, including the one that
>        hit the curb, causing Tague's wound, were either not found or not
>        entered into evidence. Evidence of such wounds include the curb
>        scar, a long scar on the sidewalk along Elm,

Martin, You of all people should know that this sidewald scar was
dugout and analyzed
and found to contain cloth fiber, as if a piece of cloth had been
trapped in the wet, setting, cement
and then rotted away, leaving the 'scar". There is no evidence, none
at all, to suggest that this was
a bullet mark.

>and a scar in the grassy
>        center of the Plaza seen by several witnesses. One bullet was seen
>        at a nearby location, but was picked up by an as-yet unidentified
>        federal agent, observed by patrolman J.W. Foster.

Foster obsevered no such thing, Martin.

Mr. BALL - It was not on the manhole cover?
Mr. FOSTER - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - Went into the turf?
Mr. FOSTER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - Did you recover any bullet?
Mr. FOSTER - No, sir. It ricocheted on out.

Why are you making claims that are untrue?

>        At Parkland Hospital, bullet fragments were removed from Gov.
>        Connally that were handed over to federal agents and never seen
>        again, according to the chief nurse who handed them to the agent.
>        At the Bethesda autopsy, several participants reported that a bullet
>        was found in JFK's back--also not entered into evidence.

Who claimed this?

> >www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com- Hide quoted text -

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2008, 9:57:20 PM4/4/08
TOP POST

I'm sure he sold a whole lot more than you've got <snicker> *galley
proof copies* of the UPI book *Four Days*, toots.

Back so soon, Toots-E-Roll?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

> SBT/LHO did all by his lonesome....- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Apr 4, 2008, 10:48:13 PM4/4/08
TOPPER POST;

He's trying to figure out how you figure that Oswald in Mexico City was;
5 ft. 3 inches tall
Blond Hair
weighed 119 pounds

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 4:24:39 AM4/5/08
On Apr 4, 6:57 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> I'm sure he sold a whole lot more than you've got <snicker> *galley
> proof copies* of the UPI book *Four Days*, toots.

put up the money you Aussie impersonating, two-bit skank.... you're
shrill is music to my ears, now follow-up with the bucks or head back
to .johnnies and beat-your-pud

> Back so soon, Toots-E-Roll?

all weekend.... so steal some money out of your sisters purse.... till
you put up the bucks, its back to sniffing church pew seats for you,
troll!

Walt

Apr 5, 2008, 10:54:46 AM4/5/08
On 4 Apr, 01:37, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And they were all wrong...and provably so.

What a poor pathetic liar you ar Pea Brain. I'll bet you get yer ass
chewed everytime you report to yer master. He can't be happy with
your pathetic attempts to discredit the CT's. Perhaps you should
request that he send you to a refresher course in how to lie
intelligently. Who knows.... you might meet Hillary Clinton
there........

> The proof? --- This single X-ray (deemed "unaltered in any manner" in
> 1978 by the HSCA):
>

> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA...

YoHarvey

Apr 5, 2008, 10:57:32 AM4/5/08
> >www.box.net/shared/5mto6y3w4k- Hide quoted text -

Walt? Are you payed to portray an ignorant, uneducated CT? You do it
so well.

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2008, 7:36:54 PM4/5/08

>>> "What a poor pathetic liar you ar[e], [Mr. D.R.V.P., sir, my main man]..." <<<

The above quote gives new meaning to the words "Pot" and "Kettle".

Don't you agree, Walt "Brennan DESCRIBED A West-End Gunman" Cakebread?

Walter seems to enjoy redefining those words on a daily basis. One can
only wonder why he does it. ~shrug time~

BTW, Cakebread, the "Pea Brain" moniker is really cute, but don't you
think you could mix it up a little bit from time to time? You could at
least go with a "Von PAIN" occasionally. Or maybe a "Von Penishead".
That one is always special as well.

After all, man does not live by one insult alone (although Bud and
myself HAVE, admittedly, done very well with "kook" over the last few
years [because it'd be very difficult to beat that one for its
combination of brevity and dead-on accuracy], but I still like to mix
it up with an "idiot" or a "conspiracy-thirsty moron" every now and
again). You see my point, I'm sure.

BTW 2 -- Have you found any of those bullets from your west-end killer
"DESCRIBED" by Howard Leslie Brennan yet, Mr. PastryLoaf?

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 7:55:05 PM4/5/08
On Apr 5, 4:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> The above quote gives new meaning to the words "Pot" and "Kettle".
>
> Don't you agree, Walt "Brennan DESCRIBED A West-End Gunman" Cakebread?
>
> Walter seems to enjoy redefining those words on a daily basis. One can
> only wonder why he does it. ~shrug time~
>
> BTW, Cakebread, the "Pea Brain" moniker is really cute, but don't you
> think you could mix it up a little bit from time to time? You could at
> least go with a "Von PAIN" occasionally. Or maybe a "Von Penishead".
> That one is always special as well.
>
> After all, man does not live by one insult alone (although Bud and
> myself HAVE, admittedly, done very well with "kook" over the last few
> years [because it'd be very difficult to beat that one for its
> combination of brevity and dead-on accuracy], but I still like to mix
> it up with an "idiot" or a "conspiracy-thirsty moron" every now and
> again). You see my point, I'm sure.

sheeeeet.... sharing a bedroom with your 46 year old brother makes a
few folks wonder what you got, champ... so, get out on the dance
floor... ya don't know sheeeet when it comes to research might as well
do something, tis show biz baby.... welcome to my world, we gonna tear
your ass up!

Turn that music up maestro...

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 8:17:41 PM4/5/08
On Apr 5, 5:06 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> And just a few days ago we were married and in need of a "divorce",
> per Healy The Super Kook.
>
> ~shrug~
>
> Let's now watch a crackhead type while he's in the middle of a
> "trip" (should be fun):

> Fun indeed. Kind of sad too (in a "Nurse Ratched/R.P. McMurphy" sort
> of fashion). But the fun tops the sadness. So, please continue to
> entertain us, C-Pipe.
>
> The next show by Mr. Crackpipe should be at his usual 3:30 AM EDT/EST,
> when Healy, as is his usual custom, rises from the floor--crackpipe
> firmly in hand, after having slept for a couple of hours in his own
> vomit--and stumbles over to his filthy-dirty computer screen to type
> more incoherent messages like the one illustrated above.
>
> And yet Healy's supposedly "done" with us lowly LNers.

son, read my bytes.... "it's pah-tay time" grab your brother and get
on that dance floor.... the techno music will take you places you've
never been before.... places like Elm Street, can you feel that
asphalt under your ass, can you see that crowd on the corner, can you
smell that perfume from your wife cheek, the glare in your eye.....
your throat constricting, the sting, the firecracker noise.... FEAR,
paralyzing FEAR, Nooooooooo, it's time...... try tear your throat out,
you look for her, can't move... you know, its time..... exploding
light, no fear, peace, the light is fading ....

Grab your bro, bro.... it's pah-tay time..... the dance floor beckons,
time for the BIG dance, eh?

> ~additional shrug~

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2008, 8:21:32 PM4/5/08

>>> "Sharing a bedroom with your 46 year old brother..." <<<

And just a few days ago we were married and in need of a "divorce",
per Healy The Super Kook.

~shrug~

Let's now watch a crackhead type while he's in the middle of a
"trip" (should be fun):

>>> "so, get out on the dance floor... ya don't know sheeeet when it comes to research might as well do something, tis show biz baby.... welcome to my world, we gonna tear your ass up! Turn that music up maestro..." .... "Oh-wee, where's YoHavey? Can that crankster, no-nothing vet impersonating skankster dance? Saturday night Lone Neuter kidee's -- the CT's are out having a good time so I'm bringing the pah-tay to you, Y-O-U! Turn up that techno music maestro.... oh-weeeeeee......note: Davey VP you want numbers, sell books.... get on the winning side son.... ROTFLMFAO" .... "hey crankster, get Tim out on the dance floor, show us how Indiana folk do it...... little trance music, DJ.... get it on Davey." .... "well wanker, the DD214 put up or stfu, eh? You piece of shit, Vietnam Vet impersonator, ONI... ROTFLMFAO.... we have you impersonating a Vietnam Vet, we have Just*puke*me1952 impersonating (and admitting same) a lesbian.....the Bugliosi-Reclaiming History crowd has to be crawling tothe exits having you and the filth you rolled in here with are supporting them...." .... "hon, a sexual pervert impersonating a lesbian is not a new one around here, what is new is a 20 year old neo-nazi impersonating a 58 year old crone who is impersonating a lesbian, now THAT is new....buckle up you freak of nature... you got a busy weekend ahead....have your balls dropped yet, puss? and Skank, care to match public appearences? Enough said, eh? ROTFLMFAO...." .... "Turn up that techno-dance music up, time to pah-tay -- the fucking Nutter's are no more, I declared it, so it IS! ROFLMFAO!" .... "What the fuck is this idiot-stick here for..... where's, Timothy Brennan? The sorriest excuse for a Irishman on the face of the planet... Maybe the fuck can dance to disco music..... turn up that amp, Richard.... Timothy's gonna entertain us..... oh-wee" <<<

Fun indeed. Kind of sad too, in a "Nurse Ratched/R.P. McMurphy" sort
of fashion. Is there anything more pathetic than a "Zapruder Wasn't
There" CT-Kook who's high on drugs 24/7? And Healy wants his theories
on the JFK case to be taken seriously? After writing stuff like I just
culled above? Oooooookay.

But, anyway, the fun of watching a kook unravel while he's on a drug
trip tops any sadness that might accompany the pleasure. So, please

continue to entertain us, C-Pipe.

The next show by Mr. Crackpipe should be at his usual 3:30 AM EDT/EST,
when Healy, as is his usual custom, rises from the floor--crackpipe
firmly in hand, after having slept for a couple of hours in his own
vomit--and stumbles over to his filthy-dirty computer screen to type
more incoherent messages like the one illustrated above.

And yet Healy's supposedly "done" with us lowly LNers.

~additional shrug~

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 8:31:17 PM4/5/08

complete loss of words, you've run into a buzz saw champ.... a CT from
the old day's.... ya need a Dave Stager you fool, your worthy of
nothing more than mere contempt... READ: Idiot!

Get out on the dance floor, son, mix it up..... death is death son, we
ain't talking Indiana U basketball dipshit, we be talkin cold blooded
mur-dah!

Hold your breath, toots-e-roll, death smells of shit, urine and blood
and reeks of fear, fear so palitable you can taste it,,, so aware,
every nerve ending in your body tinglessssss.... Step right up, son...
murder here on Elm Street -- talk politics puke, I'll remind every
last one of you know-nothing bastards that death has a face.... I can
smell your fear all the way out west....

Pah-tay time... grab a partner... turn up the music maestro! Write
that script, Bug!

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 8:37:07 PM4/5/08
TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

No, that's you tomnln. You're the one who has gone to great pains to
dredge that description out of Mrs Duran's HSCA testimony.

Even the HSCA people she spoke to concluded Oswald was in Mexico,
tomnln.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Apr 5, 12:48 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> TOPPER POST;
>
> He's trying to figure out how you figure that Oswald in Mexico City was;
> 5 ft. 3 inches tall
> Blond Hair
> weighed 119 pounds

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 8:50:07 PM4/5/08
TOP POST

Well if you've got the book there, turn to page fourteen and we can
discuss one of the smoking guns, Z film alteration.

You wouldn't run from a discussion of one of the smoking guns would
you Toots-E-Roll? Not you, ol' Dave *aeffects* Healy. Batter up, son.
Reach in there and find a backbone toots.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 8:51:46 PM4/5/08
On Apr 5, 5:50 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Well if you've got the book there, turn to page fourteen and we can
> discuss one of the smoking guns, Z film alteration.

you top posting puss -- for the last time shithead:

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 8:58:35 PM4/5/08

Holy shit....I thought Healy lost it before, does anyone have a clue
wtf hes rambling about? Is he stuck in a punk bar with the techno beat
and drugs screwing his brain??? Pssssssst Healy? This following
comment from you describes you to a tee:

Hold your breath, toots-e-roll, death smells of shit, urine and blood
and reeks of fear, fear so palitable you can taste it,,, so aware,
every nerve ending in your body tinglessssss.... Step right up,
son...

Step right up toots, this is the part where you jump off one of the
big tall buildgings in Vegas cause your so fucked up you think you can
fly! Make sure your buddies from Silicon Valley are there to tape it.
I'm sure Gil Jesus would love to add it to his other "amazing" videos.
Tell me Healy are you seeing trailsssssssssssssssssssssssssss????
Crack pipe hell, Healy must be eating the shit along with smoking it.
Can you imagine what his family would think if they read the things
he's been posting? No wonder his wife dumped him!

aeffects

Apr 5, 2008, 9:03:07 PM4/5/08
On Apr 5, 5:58 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

reality should scare the shit out of you, you complete and total
failure.... can't hide behind Brennan toots-e-roll, he's as worthless
as tit on a boar..... he's a newbie, skank....

Get on that dance floor pukester, maestro, some techno-funk for the
loser Just*puke*me1952.... time to pah-tay.... oh-wee......

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 9:11:04 PM4/5/08
> > he's been posting? No wonder his wife dumped him!- Hide quoted text -

Healy? You wouldn't know reality if it came up and bit you in the ass.
How long does it take before these drugs wear off and you hit the
ground? Preferably it will be in front of a bus.

tomnln

Apr 5, 2008, 9:20:48 PM4/5/08

TOP POST

Hi tomnln,

No, that's you tomnln. You're the one who has gone to great pains to
dredge that description out of Mrs Duran's HSCA testimony.

Even the HSCA people she spoke to concluded Oswald was in Mexico,
tomnln.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Put your DENIAL right here that Duran described the Oswald in Mexico City
as>>>

5 ft. 3 inches tall
Blond Hair
weighed 119 pounds

David Von Pein

Apr 5, 2008, 9:21:37 PM4/5/08

And just think of the head-banging shit we'd be getting out of Healy-
Kook if he WASN'T currently ignoring us?

"I'm done with 'em." -- CRACKPIPE; 03/27/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/318e2d8818ef8ff

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 5, 2008, 10:22:44 PM4/5/08
On Apr 4, 12:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

"JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions
about fairly-meaningless and trivial details surrounding John
Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But the CTers aren't so good at coming
up with any answers themselves to the big-ticket questions LNers have
for them. For example, these 8 inquiries:

"1.) Where are those other non-C2766 bullets? Who hid those bullets?
When did they hide them?"

This has been pointed out to you many times, but you ignore it. Two
bullets were found in DP over the years. The first bullet, The Barbee
Speciman, was found in 1966 and was turned over to the FBI for
analysis. It was a .30 caliber, FMJ military bullet and had grooving
similar to a .30 carbine. The second bullet, The Haythorne Speciman,
was found in 1967 and was eventually given to the HSCA for analysis.
It was determined to be a .30 bullet that was ID'd as a Remington-
Peters load. A bullet fragment, The Lester Speciman, was found in 1974
and he turned it over to the FBI for analysis in 1976. It was
determined to be from a 6.5mm bullet, but that it came from a metal
jacketed soft point or a hallow point sporting bullet. The Mannlicher-
Carcano produced different grooves from this type of bullet and the WC
had claimed LHO used FMJ bullets. There was also a shell casing found
on the roof of the Dal-Tex building. In the cases of these specimans
there was no need to hide them from the WC as they were not found
until years later, but they were hid from the evidence for the HSCA.
There is also the picture of DS Buddy Walthers picking up a bullet
(according to him) and taken by an unknown FBI agent and of course it
was never seen again. We have the nurse who was helping with JBC say
they desposed of a bullet as well. There were obviously fragments in
in JFK's head that would have shown what type of gun was used, but
they were lost when the brain went missing.

An FBI envelope (FBI Field Office Dallas 89-43-1A-122) dated 12/2/1963
that was released in 1995 by the AssassinationsRecord Review Board
ARRB had a cover that detailed the contents of the envelope as being a
7.65 mm rifle shell. The shell was allegedly found in Dealey Plaza
after the shooting, though nothing was known about this envelope or
rifle shell until the release of the 1995 records. The whereabouts of
the 7.65 mm rifle shell is unknown. Researcher Anna Marie Kuhns-Walko
first reported the envelope. The envelope had the following label:
"7.65 shell found in Dealey Plaza on 12/02/1963 ... determined of no
value and destroyed."

"2.) What other weapons were used?"

Based on the samples found we obviously have a .30 caliber rifle in
use. Much research as shown a Johnson semi-automatic rifle, 30.06,
could have been used as the FBI took a serious interest in this type
of weapon from the start. The FBI traced a Johnson semi-automatic
rifle to CIA-connected, anti-Castro raids in Cuba and to four men:
Jerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall, Richard Hathcock, and Roy Payne.
The day after the assassination, an FBI agent questioned private
detective Richard Hathcock, who had kept the rifle in his California
office. Hathcock was asked whether he knew a man named Roy Payne.
Hathcock knew Payne and stated that the FBI wanted to question Payne
" ... because Payne's fingerprints undoubtedly were all over that
rifle from his having handled it many times." [HSCA 180- 10107- 10443]
Payne vouched for the accuracy of the weapon and stated that Loran
Hall and an unidentified Hispanic man took the weapon from him about a
week before the assassination. [HSCA 180-10107-10440]

Next we have the weapon found on the roof of the TSBD that was filmed
by Ernest Charles Mentesana, this happened around 1pm, this is before
the alleged Carcano was found. The rifle Mentesana filmed had no
sling, no scope, and protruded at least 7-8 inches past the stock,
where Oswald's extended only 4-5 inches. [Sibley, Robert. "The
Mysterious, Vanishing Rifle of the JFK Assassination," The Third
Decade, v. 1, n. 6, September 1985, p. 16.] In the film two police
officers are standing on a fire escape at the seventh floor of the
Depository gesturing to the roof. In the next sequence the rifle is
being examined.

Fort Worth Star-Telegram reporter Thayer Waldo watched a group of high-
ranking Dallas police officers huddle together for a conference just a
few minutes after 1 p.m. on the day of the shooting. When he spoke to
a secretary who was privy to the officers' conversations, she told
Waldo that police officers had found a rifle on the "roof of the
School Book Depository." [WCH, vol. 15, p. 5.]

Then of course we come to the Mauser. Fritz would hold it up by the
strap and ask what type of gun it was. Roger Craig woud say: "Deputy
Constable Seymour Weitzman had joined us and Weitzman was a gun buff,
and he was very good with weapons. He said, 'It looks like a Mauser.'
He walked over to Fritz, and Captain Fritz was holding the rifle up in
the air, and I was standing next to Weitzman, who was standing next to
Fritz, and we weren't more than 6-8 inches from the rifle, and stamped
right on the barrel of the rifle was '7.65 Mauser,' and that's when
Weitzman said, 'It is a Mauser,' and pointed to the '7.65 Mauser' on
the barrel." [Two Men in Dallas, an interview of Deputy Sheriff Roger
Craig, video, Alpa Productions 1976.] No of course Fritz and the WC
would paint Craig to be a liar, but he had confirmation as Boone later
testified that Captain Fritz also thought that the gun was a Mauser.
[WCR, III, p. 395.] Boone testified in two written reports that the
gun was a Mauser. Weitzman signed an affidavit the next day stating
that the rifle he and Boone had found was a "7.65 Mauser bolt action
equipped with a 4/18 scope, a thick leather brownish-black sling on
it." [Warren Commission Exhibit, 2169.] Fritz would eventually testify
to the Warren Commission that the gun found on the sixth floor was
Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano. Weitzman also recanted his belief that
the gun was a Mauser, though he was never shown the Mannlicher-Carcano
by the Warren Commission to confirm the fact that it was the rifle
that he had seen on the sixth floor.

If Craig was a liar he had to be BLIND as well since the M-C had "MADE
ITALY" and "CAL 6.5" stamped on it. You also have to consider ATF
agent Frank Ellsworth's statments as he said the original gun found
was on the FOURTH FLOOR! He said the Carcano was NOT found until the
second search was conducted after 1:30 p.m.

"3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets & fragments connected with
the murder of JFK, not a ONE of the presumed-to-exist non-C2766
bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to
eliminate CE139 as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More
good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?"

You are wrong as usual as the specimens above were tested and found
NOT to be either from a M-C or the FMJ type bullet used according to
the WC. The magic bullet and the two fragments included in the
evidence being tied to CE-139 means nothings since the rifle was NEVER
proven to be LHO's, and the bullet and fragments were NEVER shown to
have been in JFK or JBC.

"4.) If the SBT is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it? And if the
throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go
through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck
to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets? Can the anti-SBT
theories get any sillier? If so, how?"

If??? The back wound did NOT transverse JFK according to the FBI
report done by O"Neill and Siebert, and the bullet that caused the
wound was travelling at a 45-60 degree downward angle. How does a
bullet going down go up? The fact the wound did NOT transvers JFK
means there was NO exit point, thus it could NOT exit out of the
throat. The frontal throat would most probably hit the spine and went
into the chest area. More actions were required to hide this non-M-C
bullet as the chest was explored and photographed, yet these photos
are not anywhere to be found. NO theory can by more silly than the SBT
one. It is funny to that Hoover was taped telling LBJ within a day
that all three shots hit, yet when Tague came forward suddenly one
missed. Why did the autopsy not tell them one missed? Why should
someone coming forward change the hits from 3 to 2?

"5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused the
BOH wound that CTers think existed (but really did not exist, of
course)?"

My thought places it near the triple underpass as that is a straight-
on shot. We have a witness, Julius Hardee, who was driving towards the
underpass between 9:30-10:-00 a.m. on Elm St. He would state he saw
three men on top of the underpass and that two of the men were carring
guns.

"6.) Why does everything lead to Oswald if LHO was really innocent? A
patsy
plot, right? Then why doesn't LHO name names, instead of saying the
DPD framed him via his totally-misunderstood "patsy" declaration,
which is aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?"

Everything doesn't lead to LHO, only in the bizarro world of the WC
does it. That is the point of this whole board, NONE of the
"evidence" put forth by the WC actually proves LHO was the guily
assassin. It is obvious all the key, physical evidence was
substituted for the real evidence as it all lacks the chain of custody
needed in a criminal case.

"7.) If a PRE-ARRANGED "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to
11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks Jim Garrison & Oliver
Stone), why on Earth did the conspirators use multiple guns from
different angles to kill JFK? Were those plotters just playing it
safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who WANTED the plot to be
uncovered within minutes of shooting JFK from so many different
angles?"

The fact they did use multiple gunner from multiple positions and
people like you believe ONLY one assassin was involved proves they
thought they could get away with it. They were confident since they
controlled the autopsy and the investigation.

"8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Oswald
willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly WAS a
"patsy" and knew at least SOMETHING about the plot swirling around him
(and even most of the CT-Kooks who populate the Google Groups think
Oswald knew SOMETHING); or was LHO truly the bonehead to end all
boneheads and either (somehow) knew NOTHING of any "plot", or was
willing to take the lone rap for 2 murders he never committed?"

First of all, how do you know he was so "tight-lipped"? He had over
12 hours of interviews that produced NO notes or recordings according
to the DPD and the FBI. What happened here? Why did they NOT want us
to hear what he had to say? Even if he said nothing except he was a
"patsy" this in and of itself does NOT prove guilt in our country. In
this country, NOT Nazi Germany where you would like to live, you are
INNOCENT until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of
law. If we judge guilt on how much someone talks or doesn't talk we
are in trouble. Why did he get NO lawyer in 48 hours?

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 11:27:31 PM4/5/08
TOP POST

Put your denial right here that Mrs Duran didn't ID Oswald to the HSCA
as being the same guy in LHO's New Orleans mugshot, tomnln.

You can't, can you tomnln? You keep avoiding that bit, don't you
tomnln?

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Apr 6, 11:20 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> TOP POST
>
> Hi tomnln,
>
> No, that's you tomnln. You're the one who has gone to great pains to
> dredge that description out of Mrs Duran's HSCA testimony.
>
> Even the HSCA people she spoke to concluded Oswald was in Mexico,
> tomnln.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> Put your DENIAL right here that Duran described the Oswald in Mexico City
> as>>>
>
>  5 ft. 3 inches tall
>  Blond Hair
>  weighed 119 pounds

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------------------------------------

aeffects

Apr 6, 2008, 12:49:32 AM4/6/08
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

Tim: David, get out on the dance floor.

Dave: Why, Tim?

Tim: to dance you dolt!

Dave: with what, Tim?

Tim: your fucking feet, you idiot!

Dave: oh, okay Tim -- let me check with Vince Bugliosi first -- say,
do you have any Trojans Tim? I feel a woody coming on, Tim! Tim, T-I-M

tomnln

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 2:59:40 AM4/6/08
TOP POST

Oh I don't want to buy your non existent galley proof copy of Four
Days, Toots-E-Roll.

I just want you to turn to page 14 in your copy and tell me what you
see there, so we can continue our *discussion* on Z film alteration,
toots.

But you're too much of a liar and a coward to manage even that, aren't
you David?

It don't look very good, Toots-E-Roll. And you a Z film alterationist
expert and all.

LOL! Truly pathetic..

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 3:29:15 AM4/6/08
TOP POST

Oh, I'm not dodging them Tommy.

She certainly never said it in those exact words, tomnln.

The people she said it to, Lopez and Cornwell, concluded in their
report that she HAD met Oswald and he had gone to Mexico.

The HSCA report concluded he went to Mexico.

She stated multiple times in the same HSCA testimony that it was
Oswald, to the extent of IDing him against his 9 August NOPD mugshot.

Your original claim was that she initially said Oswald wasn't the
person she met, and then you used her HSCA testimony in a futile
attempt to support that, tomnln.

Even Oswald said he went to Mexico, Tom.

When Duran looked on 23 November in the Consulate files she found
Oswald's visa application with his signature and photo on it, tomnln.

When the HSCA looked into it they were able to get a second version
from the Cuban Government that had Oswald's signature and photo on it,
tomnln.

Whatever silly games you (and Lopez and Cornwell, for that matter) try
to play with her recall, it is trumped by physical evidence like the
visa application. She has consistently said it was Oswald she met.

This desperate cherry picking by you, out of a damning document that
says Oswald WAS the person she met in 1963 is just pathetic, Tom.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Apr 6, 2:56 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> You keep Dodging these Timmy>>>
>
>  Put your DENIAL right here that Duran described the Oswald in Mexico City
> as>>>
>
>  5 ft. 3 inches tall
>  Blond Hair
>  weighed 119 pounds

Sam Brown

Apr 6, 2008, 5:18:56 AM4/6/08

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'm embarassed for you Junkie. That was truly demeaning even for you. KUTGW
numbskull.

tomnln

Apr 6, 2008, 11:13:48 AM4/6/08
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TOP POST

Regards,

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------限-----------------------------------------------------

Papa Andy

Apr 6, 2008, 12:11:40 PM4/6/08
On Apr 4, 1:46 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEVER ANSWERED BY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS:

> JFK conspiracy theorists are usually pretty good at asking questions
> about fairly-meaningless and trivial details surrounding John
> Kennedy's 1963 assassination. But the CTers aren't so good at coming
> up with any answers themselves to the big-ticket questions LNers have
> for them. For example, these 8 inquiries:
>
> 1.) Where are those other non-C2766 bullets? Who hid those bullets?
> When did they hide them?
>
> 2.) What other weapons were used?
>
> 3.) Why is it that out of all the bullets & fragments connected with
> the murder of JFK, not a ONE of the presumed-to-exist non-C2766
> bullets/fragments turned out to be large enough to be tested so as to
> eliminate CE139 as the weapon that fired those bullets/fragments? More
> good fortune for the ever-lucky plotters?
>
> 4.) If the SBT is false, what anti-SBT theory replaces it? And if the
> throat shot was a frontal shot, how could two bullets fail to go
> through JFK's soft flesh without damaging any parts of JFK's back/neck
> to account for the double-stoppage of the bullets? Can the anti-SBT
> theories get any sillier? If so, how?
>
> 5.) Where could a frontal gunman have been located to have caused the
> BOH wound that CTers think existed (but really did not exist, of
> course)?
>
> 6.) Why does everything lead to Oswald if LHO was really innocent? A
> patsy
> plot, right? Then why doesn't LHO name names, instead of saying the
> DPD framed him via his totally-misunderstood "patsy" declaration,
> which is aiming the blame at the DPD and not the Mob, CIA, etc.?
>
> 7.) If a PRE-ARRANGED "solo patsy" plot really existed prior to
> 11/22/63 (as per the plot proposed by kooks Jim Garrison & Oliver
> Stone), why on Earth did the conspirators use multiple guns from
> different angles to kill JFK? Were those plotters just playing it
> safe? Or were they merely retarded idiots who WANTED the plot to be
> uncovered within minutes of shooting JFK from so many different
> angles?
>
> 8.) Related to the latter portion of #6 above --- Why was Oswald
> willing to remain so tight-lipped for 46 hours if he truly WAS a
> "patsy" and knew at least SOMETHING about the plot swirling around him
> (and even most of the CT-Kooks who populate the Google Groups think
> Oswald knew SOMETHING); or was LHO truly the bonehead to end all
> boneheads and either (somehow) knew NOTHING of any "plot", or was
> willing to take the lone rap for 2 murders he never committed?
>
> David Von Pein
>
> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Interesting that you title your post 8 Questions but ask 16
is that some specialized form of LN counting?

Ben Holmes

Apr 6, 2008, 12:53:23 PM4/6/08
In article <79c51b73-61de-4523...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
Papa Andy says...

The "eight" questions were answered by several people... I wonder if the 45
Questions can now be seriously addressed by any LNT'er? Or the 16 Smoking Guns
that Bugliosi clearly knew about - but ducked and ran from?

aeffects

Apr 6, 2008, 1:07:17 PM4/6/08
On Apr 6, 2:18 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ya wanna dance with me hon, gott'a bathe, toots... Don't be
embarrassed, even Donald the *disco* duck was a troll.... he knows,
what we Shadows' know.....

maestro another 10 db, the queen from down-undah wants to dance...
raise that skirt hon, your amongst friends, sexier too....

(can't stand vet humor, hon?) Actually Samantha, I like you, you've
the makings a good writer, I could careless if you're a lesbian or a
screamin, wake up the entire fucking (pardon the pun) motel type hetro-
sexual... You got grit hon, even if you are from Fresno (which I flew
over Wednesday last)

aeffects

Apr 6, 2008, 1:21:25 PM4/6/08
On Apr 5, 11:59 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Oh I don't want to buy your non existent galley proof copy of Four
> Days, Toots-E-Roll.

(music down 10)

yeah.... I know, I know.... you can't handle the humiliation , I don't
take Aussie dollars these day's, gotta be good old USofA greenbacks
troll.... you even know what a galley proof is , son ?

> I just want you to turn to page 14 in your copy and tell me what you
> see there, so we can continue our *discussion* on Z film alteration,
> toots.

Z-film alteration? Owwww, freako in Speedo's I think I can handle this
one too, firstly you gotta tell me what is on page 139 of The Great
Zaprduer Film Hoax:

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Zapruder-Film-Hoax-Deception/dp/081269547X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207502007&sr=1-1

the paragraph header or whatever you call it. Next turn to page 113
and tell me the name of the articles author..... we'll go from there
~~wink-wink~~ (no autograph for you, troll)

> But you're too much of a liar and a coward to manage even that, aren't
> you David?

do I claim to be an liar, troll -- C'mon Timmy... show us your
bonifideeeeees, prove to us your worthy of conversing with a CT it
costs you to play here skank!

> It don't look very good, Toots-E-Roll. And you a Z film alterationist
> expert and all.

perhaps you can qualify with the above, after all I have nor brook no-
time for idiots, pssst, you're one of them thar Charlie....

> LOL! Truly pathetic..

you certainly are, hon.

> Concerned Regards,

no concern here troll, nothing to be concerned about

> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ROTFLMFAO, nuf said.....NEXT maestro turn it back up 10db... pah-tay
time.......

muc...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 1:30:07 PM4/6/08
On 6 Apr., 18:53, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <79c51b73-61de-4523-abba-f5d70ea00...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

Well, to find out would require un-killfiling us, wouldn't it?

But your cowardice is too ingrained to allow curiosity to prevail.

Isn't that right, Peek-a-Boo Benny?

tomnln

Apr 6, 2008, 9:28:12 PM4/6/08
Yo, Timmy;

Dide Sylvia Duran give these 3 descriptions of the Oswald she saw in Mexico
City or, didn't she???

5 ft. 3 inches tall
Blond Hair
weighed 119 pounds

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Apr 6, 2008, 9:30:00 PM4/6/08
You're Lying AGAIN Timmy;

Read YOUR Official Records & WEEP.

aeffects

Apr 7, 2008, 12:51:58 AM4/7/08

son, a *complete* waste of time taking you out of the killfile, ya
don't know shit! Simple as that!

tims...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 6:45:40 AM4/7/08
MIDDLE POST

On Apr 7, 3:21 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 11:59 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:> TOP POST
>
> > Oh I don't want to buy your non existent galley proof copy of Four
> > Days, Toots-E-Roll.
>
> (music down 10)
>
> yeah.... I know, I know.... you can't handle the humiliation , I don't
> take Aussie dollars these day's, gotta be good old USofA greenbacks
> troll....  you even know what a galley proof is , son ?

Say, toots, remind me. Did you finally have a galley proof copy of
both the *Four Days* AND *Four Dark Days In History* publications?
That seems like an astonishing coincidence, Toots, especially as there
was no need for you to lie about the second one, was there? That's
already in black and white.

Why didn't you just admit you'd got mixed up between *Four Days*
(which you don't have) and *Four Dark Days In History* (which you do).
That way you NEVER would have had to make up your ridiculous *galley
proof* lie to support Ben Holmes in the first place, LOL!

> > I just want you to turn to page 14 in your copy and tell me what you
> > see there, so we can continue our *discussion* on Z film alteration,
> > toots.
>
> Z-film alteration? Owwww, freako in Speedo's I think I can handle this
> one too, firstly you gotta tell me what is on page 139 of The Great
> Zaprduer Film Hoax:
>

> http://www.amazon.com/Great-Zapruder-Film-Hoax-Deception/dp/081269547...

Well, to paraphrase your friend Ben Holmes, toots, why are you relying
on a book few have? Certainly MANY more people have Four Days, Toots-E-
Roll, than have this latter day Fetzer pot-boiler.

To paraphrase you, Toots-E-Roll, post the page, stump! LMFAO@Healy!

> > But you're too much of a liar and a coward to manage even that, aren't
> > you David?
>
> do I claim to be an liar, troll -- C'mon Timmy... show us your
> bonifideeeeees, prove to us your worthy of conversing with a CT it
> costs you to play here skank!

Oh no, that was ME toots; I was the one claiming that you, David
*aeffects* Healy, was an (sic) liar. That's because you ARE, Toots-E-
Roll!

> > It don't look very good, Toots-E-Roll. And you a Z film alterationist
> > expert and all.
>
> perhaps you can qualify with the above, after all I have nor brook no-
> time for idiots, pssst, you're one of them thar Charlie....

Well you certainly seem to have a lot of time for Ben, Gil and tomnln,
ol' Toots-E-Roll fella! :-)

> > LOL! Truly pathetic..
>
> you certainly are, hon.

Now Toots!

> > Concerned Regards,
>
> no concern here troll, nothing to be concerned about

No sense no feeling eh, Toots-E-Roll?

> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> ROTFLMFAO, nuf said.....NEXT maestro turn it back up 10db... pah-tay
> time.......

But, y'see, toots, this IS the point. You're a published author on the
matter of Z film alteration and yet you won't (or can't) refute some
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator* from Australia who challenges your
assertions (and those of your friend, Ben Holmes) on the matter?

I've asked you probably TEN times now to address specific issues
regarding Holmes's theory of Z film alteration as it relates to the
Nix film, including as above, and the only response has been either a
string of profanity or this latest ploy of hiding behind some stupid
dance floor metaphor; a dance, BTW, that appears to be going on inside
your own head, Toots-E-Roll!

The fact that you are a published *expert* on Z film alteration really
speaks VOLUMES about the standard of Jim Fetzer edited JFK
publications, doesn't it Mr David *aeffects* Healy?

I think it reveals the whole shabby enterprise for what it is, LOL!

It STINKS, Mr Healy!

Still, keep dancing, Toots...

If you think that's a wise course of action...

Concerned Regards,

Ben Holmes

Apr 7, 2008, 10:53:32 AM4/7/08
In article <10bf1470-856e-4718...@r9g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

No troll... it wouldn't.

*I* don't require the answer... lurkers do.

In any case, should anyone actually make a serious effort to answer those
questions, there would be plenty of people who I read regularly who would
respond, so I'd see any real answers... just as I saw this post.

So your cowardly excuse doesn't wash.

>> But your cowardice is too ingrained to allow curiosity to prevail.

How can it be "cowardice" to avoid trash?

>> Isn't that right, Peek-a-Boo Benny?
>
>son, a *complete* waste of time taking you out of the killfile, ya
>don't know shit! Simple as that!

Yep... it would be. I haven't seen *anyone* yet that I've killfiled who has
changed my mind about the appropriateness of my killfile.

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 11:03:55 AM4/7/08
On Apr 7, 10:53 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <10bf1470-856e-4718-8dc0-18e5f8310...@r9g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> changed my mind about the appropriateness of my killfile.- Hide quoted text -

Why is Holmes still pretending to ignore the questions asked by Tim
about yellow legs? Gotta love that killfilter excuse, he uses it
everytime he's proven wrong LOL...coward!

aeffects

Apr 7, 2008, 11:39:34 AM4/7/08
simple you ole down-undah troll, I need you to keep coming back...
plain as that -- seeya next weekend ROFLMFAO!

Maestro, the airport....

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 11:55:19 AM4/7/08

Flying on Southwest junkie? Maybe you'll get one of the planes they
missed during inspection that has cracks in it. You know "crack" you
can relate LMAO.....paranoia strikes deep!!

aeffects

Apr 7, 2008, 12:00:06 PM4/7/08

p.s. son, if you can't afford the book, your local library has it
(even down there) or, you can get intouch John Costella, he's just
down the street from you troll..... chicken shit....... LMFAO! Have
some from your side with optical film printing experience. I'll think
about playing your nonsense, otherwise, blow-it-out-your-ass, son....

tomnln

Apr 7, 2008, 1:16:10 PM4/7/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

WOW! ! ! !

Did justme MISS evidence/testimony AGAIN????

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm