"RECLAIMING HISTORY" BOOK REVIEW (SLIGHTLY EXPANDED, WITH A COLORFUL NEW LOOK)

David Von Pein

Jul 4, 2009, 9:36:41 AM7/4/09

I've got a new (permanent) Internet location for my mega-review of
Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 masterpiece, "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE
ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY".

The review has been expanded (just a little bit), with some new videos
embedded into the page as well.

So, if you've got 14 hours to spare, have a look:

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

==============================

MORE NEW DVP BLOGS:

www.On-Trial-LHO.blogspot.com

www.JFK-Photos.blogspot.com

www.blogger.com/profile/12501570830179992520

==============================

Gil Jesus

Jul 4, 2009, 10:33:55 AM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 9:36�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I've got a new (permanent) Internet location for my mega-review of
> Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 masterpiece, "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE
> ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY".
>
> The review has been expanded (just a little bit), with some new videos
> embedded into the page as well.
>
> So, if you've got 14 hours to spare, have a look:
>
> www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com
>
> ==============================

SH*T IS STILL SH*T NO MATTER HOW "COLORFUL" YOU MAKE IT LOOK

HERE'S THE REVIEWS VON PEIN DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE:

Mark Lane

http://www.marklane.com/writings/articles/VinnieitisRound.pdf

Dr. Gary Aguilar

http://www.ctka.net/bug_aguilar.html

Dr. Josiah Thompson

http://www.ctka.net/tink_bugliosi.html

Milicent Cranor

http://www.ctka.net/bug_mc.html

http://www.ctka.net/bug_mc_2.html

William Davy

http://www.ctka.net/bugliosi_davy.html

Michael Green

http://www.ctka.net/besmirch.html

Jim Di Eugenio

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_review.html

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_2_review.html

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_3_review.html

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_4_review.html

drummist1965

Jul 4, 2009, 10:37:27 AM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 10:33 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 9:36 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I've got a new (permanent) Internet location for my mega-review of
> > Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 masterpiece, "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE
> > ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY".
>
> > The review has been expanded (just a little bit), with some new videos
> > embedded into the page as well.
>
> > So, if you've got 14 hours to spare, have a look:
>
> >www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com
>
> > ==============================
>
> SH*T IS STILL SH*T NO MATTER HOW "COLORFUL" YOU MAKE IT LOOK

You're a hypocrite, Gil. Pure and simple.

aeffects

Jul 4, 2009, 8:09:55 PM7/4/09
On Jul 4, 7:37 am, drummist1965 <snl141...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 10:33 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 4, 9:36 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I've got a new (permanent) Internet location for my mega-review of
> > > Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 masterpiece, "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE
> > > ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY".
>
> > > The review has been expanded (just a little bit), with some new videos
> > > embedded into the page as well.
>
> > > So, if you've got 14 hours to spare, have a look:
>
> > >www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com
>
> > > ==============================
>
> > SH*T IS STILL SH*T NO MATTER HOW "COLORFUL" YOU MAKE IT LOOK
>
>      You're a hypocrite, Gil. Pure and simple.

well, there's an in-depth comment if there ever was one. Appears ole
Steve-o-reno needs to support his hero DVP/Reitzes... how quaint

David Von Pein

Jul 5, 2009, 6:46:25 AM7/5/09

David Von Pein

Jul 8, 2009, 6:39:39 AM7/8/09

tomnln

Jul 8, 2009, 2:38:31 PM7/8/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> And one more:
>
> www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

David don't know the differance between "videos" and, CARTOONS.

David rejects the "Official Records" of the SBT>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2009, 1:24:52 AM7/9/09

A CONSPIRACY KOOK NAMED KEN MURRAY WROTE THIS AT WWW.JFKASSASSINATIONFORUM.COM:

>>> "Notice that one Von Pein always shows that picture of Specter [Warren Commission Exhibit #903] but NEVER shows the opposite side.

DVP SET THE KOOK STRAIGHT WITH THESE COMMENTS:

Better learn how to read, Ken. I have the "opposite angle" photo in my
SBT Blog (TWO opposite-angle pics, in fact, including the very rarely-
seen picture shown below). And I'm fully open and above-board when
talking about those photographs.

So, why are you pretending I never brought up the "opposite angle"
picture to CE903?

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/119a.+OPPOSITE+ANGLE+VIEW+OF+CE903?gda=hKkyjlQAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9PV-tq_jYI5DLqBF8F72d5-MlpYeBz-8HcRs1Du0J57vNoTg3RoS0TDFR1-dldp1JVervUohE3YNENn3wMh1Pnc3OAWZC50hVl-fZ6-QcRqg&gsc=tVfjGAsAAADCrbRgUeH2XXg-yEu6rfgi

Quoting from my SBT Blog (linked below):

"In the "opposite angle" photo above, Arlen Specter's pointer is
positioned slightly above the chalk mark representing the bullet wound
in JFK's upper back, but if the coat of the JFK stand-in had been
"bunched-up" on his back (as President Kennedy's suit coat was when he
was shot), then the chalk mark on the stand-in's back would have been
slightly HIGHER in that photograph above, and would have likely merged
perfectly with the position of Specter's pointer/rod.

"And look at the angle -- DOWNWARD (17 DEGREES), FROM BACK TO
FRONT. Without a doubt.

"Also: Some conspiracists attempt to use this photo [linked
below] to discredit the SBT (which is a different "opposite angle"
picture from the one shown above, but is a photo that also shows Arlen
Specter holding his pointer a little above where he is holding it in
CE903).

www.jfklancer.com/photos/Evidence/Mag_Bull.jpg

"But the CTers who claim that there something is "fishy" or
"misleading" about that photograph are doing so without ever having
determined exactly WHAT THAT OTHER PHOTO IS, and for what exact
purpose it was taken, etc.*

"* = Oh, I know it was taken the same day as CE903....but it's
unfair to say that it depicts the Warren Commission's SBT trajectory
precisely, because it is NOT an official Warren Commission exhibit
like CE903." -- DVP

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

>>> "Still waiting if one Von Pein would take on DiEugenio in a debate since Von Pein talks a "big game" all the time." <<<

I've already done it -- many times -- in the articles below (articles
that took me many hours to write).

Maybe you missed these "on paper" debates I've had with James
DiEugenio, dating back to October 2008. I've only posted them about 10
or 20 times previously, but I don't mind re-posting them again. After
all, the conspiracy theorists of the world could use all the common
sense they can get their hands on. Or don't my arguments count unless
they are spoken on a radio show which features conspiracy-hungry
kooks? .....

JAMES DiEUGENIO VS. VINCENT BUGLIOSI (AND DVP):

www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/4de239e56e02f210

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/10311d20ec887eac

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fb486bcbb592bacf

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/089724b74596fdd1

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f40f7c3d2563783f

----------------------

And as far as my own opinions about the "Inside The Target Car"
program that DiEugenio loves to trash endlessly and futilely, I've
pretty much laid out all of my thoughts on that program in these
articles:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/701242d562279b80

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8217880bc4f4e937

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/357ca6b5ac159dba

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/60526b2684b200ba

aeffects

Jul 9, 2009, 4:20:20 AM7/9/09
On Jul 8, 10:24 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll idiocy>

and..... no advertising shithead.....

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2009, 10:06:00 AM7/9/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/553e29687afaf91f

Thanks for your comments [at above link], WhiskyJoe.

BTW, after reading your post above, I decided to add this useful photo
to my SBT Blog:

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/issues_and_evidence/back_wound/bunching--john_hunt/Bunching2--Hunt_files/hsca.jpg

Thanks for reminding me how helpful that picture is. That photo was
available in a sub-link of a sub-link within my SBT Blog, but I've now
added the picture directly to my blog page itself.

Regards,
David V.P.

==============================

My New JFK Blogs:

http://www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://www.On-Trial-LHO.blogspot.com

http://www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

http://www.JFK-Photos.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube-Playlists.blogspot.com

==============================

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2009, 11:53:27 PM7/9/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/bb7e74d518cac013/ab432944b629c64a?hl=en&#ab432944b629c64a

TONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Why don't you point out that Specter is holding the rod a few inches above the entrance wound they drew in on the jacket of the Kennedy stand-in?" <<<

DVP SAID:

I did point that out in my SBT Blog.

Maybe you should read a little bit first, Tony--before you start
criticizing people for not pointing out things that they really have
pointed out.

Directly from my SBT Blog:

"Below is another picture that was also taken on 5/24/64 in
Dallas, showing another "SBT" view, similar to CE903 (taken from the
other side of the car)...

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/119a.+OPPOSITE+ANGLE+VIEW+OF+CE903?gda=32FW71QAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9QtKJv2-x-5_hnzgEqlKMfOMlpYeBz-8HcRs1Du0J57vNoTg3RoS0TDFR1-dldp1JVervUohE3YNENn3wMh1Pnc3OAWZC50hVl-fZ6-QcRqg&gsc=2QQfSwsAAAC23bypBKtNoPr8H6bVu9zM

[www.jfklancer.com/photos/Evidence/Mag_Bull.jpg] to discredit the SBT

(which is a different "opposite angle" picture from the one shown
above, but is a photo that also shows Arlen Specter holding his
pointer a little above where he is holding it in CE903).

"But the CTers who claim that there something is "fishy" or

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 2:39:05 AM7/10/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/bb7e74d518cac013/d017329794c7a441?hl=en&#d017329794c7a441

TONY "I FEEL THE CONSTANT NEED TO ARGUE" MARSH BELLOWED:

>>> "Look at where Kennedy's top of the shoulder is in the photo on the left (black line). Then look at where Kennedy's top of the shoulder is in the autopsy photo on the right. Nowhere close to being lined up together." <<<

DVP (WHILE LAUGHING ALOUD) THEN SAID:

Are you nuts?!

The bottom black line in the photo on the left [linked below] isn't
supposed to be going across the "top of the shoulder", Tony. Why in
the world would you think such a thing in the first place? It's a line
that was drawn straight across from President Kennedy's TIE KNOT
(i.e., the location of where there was a bullet hole in JFK's throat
on 11/22/63).

Do you think that the TIE KNOT position is the same level as the "top
of the shoulder"? Come now. A person's tie knot is quite a bit below
the top of the shoulders.

With some obvious "alignment" limitations between the two photos shown
below, I think whoever created this montage of images lined things up
pretty well....as accurately as things could be "lined up" when
attempting to draw black lines on two-dimensional photos, even though
the object being depicted (JFK's body) is really in three dimensions
(quite obviously), and the two pictures were probably also taken from
different distances:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/010a.+UPPER-BACK+AND+THROAT+WOUND+COMPARISON?gda=iPtLDF4AAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9UQMLZdZGRaTIT09LbiNLBiZiW1W55TAqGeIu5uDhqL-nVucZzYUjZitPoZinvRFC7usShdQrGh1-FGScom9G3uOwpdWz5ftt1dlzlu5J-bE&gsc=cdBXiBYAAAAsM6MFz20qraAJTpyL_FgZn_jru2-fVACx0Irg8SkaKg

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 3:27:38 AM7/10/09
On Jul 9, 11:39 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising shithead.....

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 3:39:00 AM7/10/09

Thanks for bumping my threads, Mr. Crackpipe. You do me a "bump" favor
with every one of your systematic "No Advertising, Shithead" posts.

Much obliged. Please keep it up.

aeffects

Jul 10, 2009, 3:51:46 AM7/10/09

shithead, I'm always there for you, when it comes to exposing nutter-
troll lunacy, I'm your guy!

Smooches, tell Reitzes he can dress for the occasion....

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 4:30:57 AM7/10/09

>>> "I'm always there for you." <<<

Tell me about it. You're gum on my shoe.

But I always appreciate the bumps.

tomnln

Jul 10, 2009, 1:01:52 PM7/10/09

> Tell me about it. You're gum on my shoe.
>
> But I always appreciate the bumps.

Here's why you RAN from the radio debate>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/single_bullet.htm

You're Dog Shit on my shoe !

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 11, 2009, 2:49:42 AM7/11/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/c23a6015009ec83f

>>> "The SBT bullet struck Kennedy and Connally around Z222, not Z224." <<<

Isn't Z222 "around" Z224, WhiskyJoe? ~grin~

Not that this two-frame differential really matters a great deal. You
and I both know full well that the SBT is true, regardless of the
exact Z-Film frame. And Vince Bugliosi realizes that important fact as
well, such as when Vince says this on page 482 of "Reclaiming
History":

"The overwhelming evidence is that whenever Kennedy and Connally
were hit, or first reacted to being hit, they were both struck by the
same bullet." -- VB

It's kind of like arguing whether or not Lee Oswald's toenails were
neatly trimmed at the time he was murdering JFK. In other words --
what difference does it really make in the long run?

But I still favor Zapruder Frame #224 for the Single-Bullet Theory.

One thing's for certain (IMO) -- the first EFFECTS of the bullet
striking either victim are first VISIBLE on the Z-Film at exactly
Z224, with that precise frame of the film showing (IMO) the actual
IMPACT of the bullet striking Governor John Connally, via Connally's
right shoulder pitching forward and dropping down slightly:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/137a.+ZAPRUDER+FILM+Z223-Z224+CLIP?gda=-CC3VlQAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9LKbKLfSXTPDi-ar78-nHFRcLauhfucTsU3R8-Ayd0yK14EMq9sJvYHkH8fXI6XPrVervUohE3YNENn3wMh1Pnc3OAWZC50hVl-fZ6-QcRqg

There are absolutely no visual indicators of a bullet striking the
victims prior to Z224 (IMO).

Along a related line of thought -- A lot of JFK researchers like to
get "cute" (in a sense) by saying that the head shot to President
Kennedy occurred at Z-frame 310 or Z311 (or some pre-Z313 frame), when
it's quite clear that the first VISUAL evidence on the Zapruder Film
of JFK being struck in the head by a bullet is Z313 exactly.

But, naturally, it took the bullet a certain amount of time to reach
President Kennedy's head after leaving the muzzle of Lee Harvey
Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

Vincent Bugliosi covers this subject quite well in his book
"Reclaiming History", with Vince concluding that the fatal bullet that
hit JFK in the head was fired at approximately Z310 or so, 3/18ths of
a second before we see the impact on the Z-Film.

Similarly, some researchers prefer to say that the SBT is occurring at
Z221 or Z222 or Z223, even though there's not a sign of such a SBT hit
VISUALLY on Mr. Zapruder's film until Z224. (Dale Myers prefers Z223.)

As for me personally, I always go by this rule (just for clarity and
consistency):

The Zapruder Film frames that I utilize when discussing the details of
when JFK and Governor Connally were struck by bullets in Dealey Plaza
are always the frames that equate to when the first SIGNS OF IMPACT
upon the victims can be seen in the film (i.e., precisely Z224 and
Z313).*

* = Another obligatory "IMO".

Plus, I'll add this (for good measure):

"At issue is the time delay between bullet impact and the
observable reactions of each man to his injury, which in turn is
determined by many factors, including whether or not their reactions
were voluntary or involuntary. If involuntary, they would have
occurred almost simultaneously with the injuries. If voluntary, there
is often a slight delay in reacting." -- HSCA Volume 7; Page 179

REPLAY:

"If involuntary, they would have occurred almost simultaneously
with the injuries." -- 7 HSCA 179

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jul 11, 2009, 3:12:33 AM7/11/09
On Jul 10, 11:49 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll nonsense>

no advertising shithead.....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2009, 1:06:20 AM8/20/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,1039.msg13958.html#msg13958

>>> "I would have never become a member of what you call a 'anti-SBT Brigade' without checking it out. Not 1 or 2 times. More than [a] dozen times I realized it doesn't work." <<<

The SBT works just fine, and you have no really good reason for
disbelieving it. None. And that's mainly because the Single-Bullet
Theory is the truth of what happened to JFK and John Connally on Elm
Street on November 22nd.

A couple of important questions:

#1.) Why do you totally ignore the detailed reconstruction of the
shooting (including the SBT) that was done by the Warren Commission
and the FBI on May 24, 1964?

In that re-creation, Robert Frazier of the FBI said that Kennedy and
Connally were both in a direct line to receive the "SBT" bullet during
the timeframe in question (Zapruder frames 210 to 225).

So why do you want to ignore that very important re-creation done by
the WC and the FBI on 5/24/64 (which was a re-creation that had
Frazier looking through the scope of Lee Oswald's very own Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle from the Book Depository's sixth-floor sniper's window)?

And:

#2.) Why do anti-SBT conspiracy theorists continually want to totally
ignore Warren Commission exhibit #903, in which the Single-Bullet
Theory is perfectly illustrated, right down to the bullet (i.e., Arlen
Specter's pointer/rod) entering the exact bullet hole in Governor
Connally's suit coat?:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=2aWp_jwAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhX_p47k9rugOsB8ZC6yeNoCl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=m9LHlgsAAACscEF5T0ppnM4C9rNQGUnB

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

Richard

Aug 20, 2009, 3:03:46 PM8/20/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Huh. Too bad the holes in JFK's jacket and SHIRT are not where Spector's
pointer is...

> http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/119.+CE903?gda=2aWp_jwAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhX_p47k9rugOsB8ZC6yeNoCl61k0AMZJieNRhY9YK56_9Wm-ajmzVoAFUlE7c_fAt&gsc=m9LHlgsAAACscEF5T0ppnM4C9rNQGUnB
>
> www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Aug 20, 2009, 4:06:54 PM8/20/09

>>> "Too bad the holes in JFK's jacket and SHIRT are not where Spector's pointer is." <<<

Yeah...as if the jacket and shirt holes TRUMP the holes in JFK's body.

Get real.

Gil Jesus

Aug 23, 2009, 4:44:06 PM8/23/09
OH GOODIE GOODIE GOODIE

HERE'S SOME BUGLIOSI REVIEWS VON PEIN DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE:

David Von Pein

Aug 23, 2009, 4:50:10 PM8/23/09

Gil The Kook is lagging behind. He hasn't included DiEugenio's latest
3 book-length parts to his never-ending nit-picking Bugliosi book
review.

Get with it, Gilbert. We wouldn't want all two "lurkers" out there to
miss these three Jimmy D. gems. Part 6 is particularly hilarious and
ridiculous. So batten down your bladders:

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_5_review.html

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_5b_review.html

http://www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_6_review.html

lazu...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2009, 11:19:43 PM8/23/09
Di Eugenio just put up no. 6 on Bugliosi's pure pile of shit-it's just
unbelievable with this guy has the gall, the temerity and the
affrontery to say the Dallas Police did a good job-BTW the first 48
hours is the theme...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 24, 2009, 12:06:38 AM8/24/09

>>> "Di Eugenio just put up [part] no. 6 on Bugliosi's [excellent JFK tome, "Reclaiming History"]..." <<<

Of course, I just said that very thing above, and I even provided a
link to DiEugenio's latest hunk of pure anti-Bugliosi nonsense.

Laz needs glasses. (Plus a new brain.)

>>> "It's just unbelievable with [sic; Laz The Illiterate Kook meant to say "that" here, instead of "with"] this guy [Vincent T. Bugliosi, Esq.] has the gall, the temerity and the affrontery [sic; it's effrontery] to say the Dallas Police did a good job." <<<

The DPD did an excellent job in the first 48 hours following President
Kennedy's assassination. No question about it. They captured JFK's and
Tippit's killer within 80 minutes of Kennedy's murder and only 35
minutes after Tippit's murder.

Not bad at all. Very good, in fact.

And as far as Oswald's demise is concerned, the DPD had plain ol' bad
luck on Sunday, November 24th. Ruby's impeccable timing is the main
thing that allowed Oswald to be killed.

The DPD basement had been searched only minutes prior to the shooting,
and Ruby, at the time of that last search of the basement, was not
there, of course, with Ruby entering the basement only seconds before
he killed his prey.

And being the "police buff" he was, and being dressed like he always
was (dark suit, Fedora hat), and being a familiar face to many of the
Dallas police officers, Ruby certainly didn't stand out as any kind of
a threat to Oswald's life as far as any of the policemen who were in
the basement were concerned (including Sergeant Patrick Dean, who was
the #1 officer in charge of securing the basement area that morning).

Of course, in reality, there wasn't any TIME for Ruby to really "stand
out" like a sore thumb to anybody in that basement that day, because
Jack's timing was so utterly perfect, getting into the basement garage
probably no more than 45 to 60 seconds prior to murdering Oswald.

In short, extremely bad luck and exceptionally-good timing on Jack
Ruby's part are the things that resulted in a dead Lee Harvey Oswald
on 11/24/63. And nothing more than that.

And Ruby's exceptionally-good timing included the additional hunk of
good fortune that he encountered when he was able to enter the
basement at the precise moment when a DPD patrol car was being moved
out the "in" ramp on Main Street, thereby causing a slight
distraction, allowing Ruby the tiny window of opportunity to slip into
the basement.

HOW DID JACK RUBY GET INTO THE DALLAS POLICE BASEMENT?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5bfb6bd1b771ed4d

>>> "BTW[,] the first 48 hours is the theme [of DiEugenio's latest batch of anti-Bugliosi bullshit]..." <<<

Yes. And make sure to pay particular attention to the parts where
DiEugenio, in effect, calls Wesley Frazier, Linnie Mae Randle, Marrion
Baker, and Roy Truly bald-faced liars.

ALL FOUR of those totally-innocent people are (in effect) called liars
by "DiEugenio The Thread-Dangler".

Talk about "temerity". Jim's got a good-sized amount of that stuff.
(As do all other members of the popular "Anybody But Oswald"
conspiracy club.)

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

aeffects

Aug 24, 2009, 1:01:16 AM8/24/09
On Aug 23, 9:06 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll nonsense>

Bugliosi must be paying you a fortune to be this fucking stupid... Are
you having a contest with Dave Reitzes or sump'in?