Fiorentino, McAdams, and Von Pein: Too Dumb For Words

lazu...@webtv.net

May 28, 2009, 9:43:42 PM5/28/09
Over on McAdams site-Fiorentino posted some a couple graphic back of the
head photos-notice in the one showing the back wound from an extreme
above elevation, how the entire back rear of the head not only appears
blackened out( due to reconstruction) but, the scalp is noticeably torn,
and easiy visible just below the crown of the head. This pic was taken
after mortician Robinson said" he put in rubber cement and a
patch"plugging the big hole in the rear of JFK's head.

Also, in the more horizontal view the front of the scalp is being
loosely held by the Doctors.

I can't post the images with webtv, but take a look. With fresh eyes
that is...

Message has been deleted

lazu...@webtv.net

May 29, 2009, 3:16:01 AM5/29/09
Mortician Robinson tells us what he did. If you want to stick your head
in the sand and deny what the Mortician said is accurate, is beyond
ridiculous. How long did he see and work on the body? What did he say he
did?

David Von Pein

May 29, 2009, 4:01:33 AM5/29/09

tomnln

May 29, 2009, 3:12:41 PM5/29/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ol' "Laz" is full of his usual shit.
>
> The back side of JFK's head is perfectly intact, with no scalp damage
> (except the small entrance wound in the cowlick).
>
> But, as per the kook norm, conspiracy theorists want to believe that
> these photos are telling lie after lie, despite the clean bill of
> health given each ofd the photos by the House Select Committee on
> Assassinations:
>

> http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/BE4_HI.jpg
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/010.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=QwPOykgAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9j1qoQKtJFx9KXDaUuXUb_QoUxDqPr3a3rJhy6a6rzuSDH7k_HBP_EtyS7XaNp0ALGjVgdwNi-BwrUzBGT2hOzg

aeffects

May 29, 2009, 4:48:02 PM5/29/09
On May 29, 1:01 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Where's the great-big BOH hole in this X-ray that mortician Robinson
> supposedly plugged up?:
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011b.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?g...

wake up troll..... your lunacy only exceeds your stupidity...

lazu...@webtv.net

May 29, 2009, 5:42:43 PM5/29/09
' Laz is fullof shit" Hey, it's not about me jackass, it's about what
Mortician Robinson said!These trolls are somethin' else huh? And
nobody, but nobody on the planet is worse than oor old buddy Von Pein.
Did Mortician Robinson say he filled the top of JFK's head? Hello...
hello... hello...? Did he say he filled the side of JFK's head.?..
hello... hello... hello...no he told Harrison Livingstone in High
Treason 2, that he filled the back of JFK's head with plaster( ok not
rubber cement but plaster, all right, in the rear of the head) & the
wound was not visible/observed with JFK's head on a pillow, can you
understand this?

Murder In Dealey Plaza Fetzer pg.306-"Former Gawler's funeral home
Mortician Tom Robinson told the ARRB that after removal at Autopsy, the
portion of President Kennedy's brain that was missing was the portion
"in the back', and placed his hand on the posterior portion of his own
head when he made this statement".

David Von Pein

May 29, 2009, 7:48:09 PM5/29/09

RE: Thomas E. Robinson.....

"Tom Robinson, one of the four embalmers for Gawler’s Funeral
Home, described (in a rather vague 1977 interview) an orange-sized
hole “directly behind the back of his head” between the ears
(identified by Robinson as an ENTRY wound in a 1996 interview), and a
quarter-inch bullet hole in the right temple (identified by Robinson
as an EXIT wound in 1996) (HSCA Record 180-10089-10180, Interview of
Thomas Evan Robinson, January 12, 1977, pp.1–3; also ARRB MD 63; ARRB
MD 180, Meeting Report, Interview of Thomas E. Robinson, June 18,
1996, p.2).

"Robinson also claimed that a federal agent showed him a glass
vial, similar to a test tube, containing about ten tiny bullet
fragments removed from the president’s brain (only two were removed)
(ARRB MD 180, Meeting Report, Interview of Thomas E. Robinson, June
18, 1996, pp.1–2)." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 249 of Endnotes in
"Reclaiming History" (c.2007)

MD63 (ARRB):
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/md63/html/Image00.htm

MD180 (Page 3)(ARRB):