IS RUTH PAINE A CREDIBLE WITNESS ?

Gil Jesus

Apr 9, 2008, 8:40:34 PM4/9/08
A defense attorney would be taking the position of:

Did Ruth Paine have an axe to grind when it came to Lee Harvey
Oswald ?

And if she WAS a hostile witness against Oswald, is her testimony
tainted by a personal dislike for the man ?

A defense attorney would be interested in probing her relationship
with Oswald, but more importantly, her relationship with Marina.

Was Ruth Paine jealous of Oswald ?

Did she want Marina for herself ?

These are questions a defense lawyer would be asking to a woman who
worked at keeping Marina away from Oswald and made it tough for Oswald
to even come to visit his family.

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 8:44:59 PM4/9/08

And you know this how? More speculation or did you take your classes
to become a lawyer off a matchbook cover? You have no idea what a
defense attorney would ask...these are "your" theories once again that
you try and pawn off as facts. Back to school you go, penis breathe.
You failed again.

David Von Pein

Apr 9, 2008, 9:05:58 PM4/9/08

>>> "...A woman who worked at keeping Marina away from Oswald and made it tough for Oswald to even come to visit his family." <<<

Ruth P., of course, never did any such thing.

Just exactly how does Gil think Ruth "made it tough" for Oz to visit
his family?

Did she ever close the door in Oz's face when it he came to see Marina
and the kids? -- No.

Was it Ruth who told Oz not to visit on the weekend prior to the
assassination? -- No. (Marina told Lee to stay away.)

Was Ruth keeping Marina chained to the stove at 2515 W. Fifth St.? --
I kinda doubt it.

Gil, as usual, is saying kooky things.

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 11:53:40 PM4/9/08

Jesus Gil, here you go again. For a Texas A&M grad you sure are dum.
44 years son! All this crap has been poored over and over and over.
There's nothing there! LHO pulled the trigger.

Lone

Apr 10, 2008, 3:06:01 AM4/10/08
On 10 Apr., 05:53, "martybaugh...@gmail.com" <martybaugh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Ruth Paines mother was a friend of Mary Bancroft. Bancroft was the
mistress of both: Allan Dulles and Henry Luce.
Ruth Paine was definitely NOT a ordinary houswife...when the shots
rang out, Ruth Pain was not at home.
She came home later(Marina Oswald said this on the Oprah W. Show).
I would guess: she came home with a Nash Rambler Station wagon

Ben Holmes

Apr 10, 2008, 9:48:05 AM4/10/08
In article <34c2d408-e5d1-46fb...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
Lone says...

Not an unreasonable guess...

David Von Pein

Apr 10, 2008, 11:43:51 AM4/10/08

>>> "She {the super-evil and scheming housewife Ruth Paine} came home later. .... I would guess: she came home with a Nash Rambler Station wagon." <<<

And was Ruth supposedly the "dark-complected man" driving the Rambler
in Dealey Plaza at 12:40 too?

You kooks never fail to provide the laughs.

Oh, and don't forget Oswald's supposed angry declaration in Fritz'
office --- "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine! Don't try to
drag her into this!"

Don't CTers ever wonder why Lee Oswald was so anxious to protect his
fellow plotters? -- Plotters like: Ruth Paine and Michael Paine and
Wes Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle and Roy Truly and Bonnie Ray
Williams and Jack Dougherty and Harold Norman and Danny Arce and
Charles Givens and George DeMohrenschildt and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt
and Dave Ferrie and Guy Banister and Clay Shaw and Perry Russo (we can
turn Russo into a "plotter" too, I'm sure) and "Leopoldo" and "Angelo"
and Santo Trafficante and Carlos Marcello and Sam Giancana and Jack
Ruby and J.D. Tippit and Jimmy Files and Mac Wallace and on and on.

Apparently, per many CTers, Oswald was more than willing and happy to
take the rap all by himself for TWO MURDERS YOU KOOKS SAY HE NEVER
COMMITTED.

If that were really true, then Lee Harvey Oswald was more of a kook
than any of the conspiracy theorists in this loony bin of a forum.

Neil Coburn

Apr 10, 2008, 1:16:57 PM4/10/08
Ruth Paine was a Den Mother.

YoHarvey

Apr 10, 2008, 6:41:59 PM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 1:16 pm, daytonac...@webtv.net (Neil Coburn) wrote:
> Ruth Paine was a Den Mother.

Jesus Gil, here you go again. For a Texas A&M grad you sure are dum.
44 years son! All this crap has been poored over and over and over.
There's nothing there! LHO pulled the trigger.

Texas A&M? Closest Jesus/Robcap ever got to college was drving past
one. lol

Eric Chomko

Apr 10, 2008, 7:25:33 PM4/10/08

Took the rap? More like a bullet in the gut from Ruby. You seem to
forget that little fact when you went on your tirade. Trust me Oswald
talked and someone heard him and that cost him his life.

> If that were really true, then Lee Harvey Oswald was more of a kook
> than any of the conspiracy theorists in this loony bin of a forum.

Maybe only a kook because he never figured that someone would actually
kill him before he had a chance to speak.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Lone

Apr 11, 2008, 2:40:28 AM4/11/08

> > On 11 Apr., 01:25, Eric Chomko <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > Maybe only a kook because he never figured that someone would actually
> > > kill him before he had a chance to speak.

Close Quote

He thought he had a change: On Sunday morning Nov 24.11.1963 in the
Majors Building (also the Sheriffs- building) everything was well
prepared for a big press- conference (including Oswald?). Everbody
all
over the country who knew Oswald (and a lot of gguys with IC contact
knew him), was frightend, i guess.
Banister, Shermann, Shaw and Ferrie in N.O ,Alton Ochsner, Charles
Ligett (the embalmer who "prepared Kennedys body) in Dallas...even
LBJ
in Washington didn't know, in which manner Oswald was linked to him,
and his
foreknowledge. (Murchison- Party.)
It took a big load of the minds of dozens of men with assassination
foreknowledge, when Ruby shot Oswald.
Rubys act was like to cut the Gordian knot.
All in all it was a Shakespeare- play, but the author wasn't
Shakespeare, it was some Dulles-men.
Lone

Eric Chomko

Apr 11, 2008, 11:40:33 AM4/11/08

Dulles-men need $$$ and don't simply act alone. They need a contract
be it verbal or whatnot. Someone had to foot the bill. Who wrote the
proposal?

billc...@live.com

Apr 11, 2008, 8:35:45 PM4/11/08

I believe there is some confusion here resulting from the long chat I
had with robcap about NSAM 263, of which he knew nothing.

I somehow got into and out of Texas A&M, class of 67. I was lucky
they needed a lot of lieutenants back then because I had a butt load
of fun going to college.

Robcap claims a degree from, "Penn State University, 91, grad school
95."

I hate to date myself as so old but when I attended A&M the Corps of
Cadets was mandatory. It was rather red-ass and I doubt Robcap making
it through the first week.

Bill Clarke

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 8:47:15 PM4/11/08

Sorry Bill I made the mistake. So it's Jesus Gil who says he attended
Penn State. He probably needed that degree so that he could
accurately count all of the bumpers piling up in his backyard.

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 3:27:37 AM4/12/08
On Apr 11, 5:47 pm, "martybaugh...@gmail.com"

a fucking Lone Nut troll admitting he made a mistake.... amazing,
there's hope for you assholes yet..... you may continue collecting
foreskins, Mahty -- carry on

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 7:07:39 AM4/12/08
> foreskins, Mahty -- carry on- Hide quoted text -

Healy confused his Poly-Grip with his Preperation H....
Now he talk like an asshole, but his gums don't itch!

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2008, 4:23:04 PM4/12/08
On Apr 12, 4:07 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Now he talk like an asshole, but his gums don't itch!- Hide quoted text -

Healy is trying to be cute and the man about conspiracy. His only
following is Jesus Gil/Robcap. They are in love!

aeffects

Apr 12, 2008, 8:06:27 PM4/12/08
On Apr 12, 1:23 pm, "martybaugh...@gmail.com"

Think those liberal in Oregon are gonna condone you seeking solace in
the arms of a 20 year old neo-nazi. Or perhaps your one too, eh
Mahty..... You old foreskin collector you.....

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2008, 12:48:49 AM4/13/08
> Mahty..... You old foreskin collector you.....- Hide quoted text -

God Healllly turn on your spell checker. Why are you part of this NG
anyway. Oh, your specialty is telling as all about John Francis
Kennedy! I forgot your a researcher.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 13, 2008, 6:15:21 PM4/13/08
On Apr 11, 8:35 pm, billcla...@live.com wrote:
> On Apr 10, 3:41 pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 10, 1:16 pm, daytonac...@webtv.net (Neil Coburn) wrote:
>
> > > Ruth Paine was a Den Mother.
>
> > Jesus Gil, here you go again. For a Texas A&M grad you sure are dum.
> > 44 years son! All this crap has been poored over and over and over.
> > There's nothing there!  LHO pulled the trigger.
>
> > Texas A&M?  Closest Jesus/Robcap ever got to college was drving past
> > one. lol

"I believe there is some confusion here resulting from the long chat I
had with robcap about NSAM 263, of which he knew nothing."

In your dreams. You are a liar who cannot substantiate his claim that
JFK signed a document that said we will "assist them in WINNING their
contest" as NSAM 273 does.

"I somehow got into and out of Texas A&M, class of 67.  I was lucky
they needed a lot of lieutenants back then because I had a butt load
of fun going to college."

Of course you did, anyone as clueless as you are was most definitely
kicked out I'm sure.

"Robcap claims a degree from, "Penn State University, 91, grad school
95."

Who's claiming? I do have them. You made the claim you went to Texam
A&M and perhaps they do let in morons who can't even determine who
they are talking with. Gil is someone else.

"I hate to date myself as so old but when I attended A&M the Corps of
Cadets was mandatory.  It was rather red-ass and I doubt Robcap making
it through the first week."

Who else would date you? LOL!!! IF thinking someone else couldn't
make it through makes your old bones feel better, so be it.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 13, 2008, 6:16:37 PM4/13/08
On Apr 12, 4:23 pm, "martybaugh...@gmail.com"

Here is another say nothing about the assassination moron who thinks
everyone is Gil on this board. How hilarious!! No wonder these
clueless wonders believe the WCR.

martyb...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2008, 7:33:56 PM4/13/08
On Apr 13, 3:16 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> clueless wonders believe the WCR.- Hide quoted text -

Jesus Gil, your dum. Tell me genious what state is Texam in? Say
Jesus Gil, Robcap et al are you still pushing the coughing up a bullet
and JC did it from the floor board of the limo scenarios?

billc...@live.com

Apr 14, 2008, 7:33:13 PM4/14/08
On Apr 13, 3:15 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> On Apr 11, 8:35 pm, billcla...@live.com wrote:

> > > Jesus Gil, here you go again. For a Texas A&M grad you sure are dum.
> > > 44 years son! All this crap has been poored over and over and over.
> > > There's nothing there! LHO pulled the trigger.
>
> > > Texas A&M? Closest Jesus/Robcap ever got to college was drving past
> > > one. lol
>
> "I believe there is some confusion here resulting from the long chat I
> had with robcap about NSAM 263, of which he knew nothing."
>
> In your dreams. You are a liar who cannot substantiate his claim that
> JFK signed a document that said we will "assist them in WINNING their
> contest" as NSAM 273 does.

The liar here is you hotshot. I'm not sure if you are willfully lying
or just so piss ignorant that you fail to understand the written
word.

> "I somehow got into and out of Texas A&M, class of 67. I was lucky
> they needed a lot of lieutenants back then because I had a butt load
> of fun going to college."
>
> Of course you did, anyone as clueless as you are was most definitely
> kicked out I'm sure.

So much for your, "I'm sure". Not only did they not kick me out but
they gave me a degree along with a commission in the U.S. Army. Did
your serve? Peace Corps perhaps? Anything?

> "Robcap claims a degree from, "Penn State University, 91, grad school
> 95."
>
> Who's claiming? I do have them. You made the claim you went to Texam
> A&M and perhaps they do let in morons who can't even determine who
> they are talking with. Gil is someone else.
>
> "I hate to date myself as so old but when I attended A&M the Corps of
> Cadets was mandatory. It was rather red-ass and I doubt Robcap making
> it through the first week."
>
> Who else would date you? LOL!!! IF thinking someone else couldn't
> make it through makes your old bones feel better, so be it.

Hell son, I don't see how you make it through life as stupid as you
are. Are you employed?

Bill Clarke