The Real Question in the JFK Assassination is...

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 12:27:17 PM4/2/08
why? Why was JFK assassinated? The questions of who and how are
debated endlessly, but why is hardly discussed. The WC, HSCA and
every other government panel never explained this fully or
reasonably. They instead gave us ridiculous ideas of why it was done
by one man with no proof, and the man who they claimed did it denied
it fully.

Why was JFK assassinated? And of course who benefited? LHO surely
didn't as he was dead within 48 hours.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 12:47:53 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 12:27 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Because it was his time to die. God is in control of our lives, not
we.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 1:13:23 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Does BurlyGuard believe that GOD "tells" murderers to kill other people?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 1:21:35 PM4/2/08

So no one should be held accountable for murder? Do you think people
can speed up one's time to go by killing them?

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:04:56 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 1:13 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mr. Rossley. Why don't you read the Bible and find out the answer
to your question. It's in there.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:07:58 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 1:21 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Of course they should be held accountable for murder. Murder is a
sin.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:16:39 PM4/2/08

Yes it is, so why are you not interested in seeing justice done to the
people who had JFK murdered? If the police looked at all murders as
it being "the victim's time" perhaps they wouldn't have to investigate
the crimes so much and just pick someone to be guilty like the WC did.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:22:43 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 2:16 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

wrote:
> On Apr 2, 2:07 pm, BurlyGu...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Apr 2, 1:21 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> > wrote:

> > > "Because it was his time to die.  God is in control of our lives, not
> > > we."
>
> > > So no one should be held accountable for murder?  Do you think people
> > > can speed up one's time to go by killing them?
>
> "Of course they should be held accountable for murder. Murder is a
> sin."
>
> Yes it is, so why are you not interested in seeing justice done to the
> people who had JFK murdered?

Because I don't think it was plural, that's why. I firmly believe
that the *person* who shot and killed him is already in hell.

 If the police looked at all murders as
> it being "the victim's time" perhaps they wouldn't have to investigate
> the crimes so much and just pick someone to be guilty like the WC did.

You are being totally ridiculous.

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:41:22 PM4/2/08

Totally ignorant is more like it. It's over their heads Burly.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 2:48:15 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 2:41 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
> Totally ignorant is more like it. It's over their heads Burly.- Hide quoted text -

Unfortunately, these folks need to get with the program, and stop
believing that the whole world revolves around the events that took
place on November 22, 1963.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 3:01:12 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BurlyGuard Refuses to address evidence/testimony so he can offer his
Speculations/Opinions.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 3:02:49 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Does Burly wanna Prosecute GOD???

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 3:06:48 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I read what YOU WROTE, Burly;

"Because it was his time to die. God is in control of our lives, not we."

Is it your intention to Prosecute GOD?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:26:17 PM4/2/08

I don't think so, you are the one who made the general statement of it
"being his time" so we should not investigate it.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:27:52 PM4/2/08

You wish it was over my head. Why not answer the question in the
original post? Why was JFK murdered?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:29:02 PM4/2/08

Why are you here then? Why was JFK murdered (and be more specific
than it was his time)? The events of that day do effect the world,
even to this day.

curtjester1

Apr 2, 2008, 3:34:14 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 12:27 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Because he went against the grain. He wanted to play Cuba by the
book, and most just went against his wishes and it festered into a lot
of personal dissatisfaction. It's almost a laugh because what they
all were wanting all went by the wayside after the assassination. Oil
depletion and the Federal Reserve people were most dissatisfied and
represented the elite that JFK should have been 'knowing' how to deal
with and cater to. LBJ and JED, all had a lot to lose and the ones
that did lose already like Gen. Cabell and Allen Dulles would have had
powerful motivated vendetas. And RFK and Cuba for the Mob, was just
an icing on the cake. Most of JFK's enemies were ones that make
government and economies bad, which was the saddest part.

CJ

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2008, 3:46:40 PM4/2/08

>>> "So no one should be held accountable for murder?" <<<

Per you kooks, the only person in the world who shouldn't be held
accountable for JFK's murder is the one and only person who actually
committed that murder.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 3:49:21 PM4/2/08

Davy me boy, why don't you ever PROVE LHO shot JFK and JDT?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2008, 4:17:31 PM4/2/08

>>> "Davy me boy, why don't you ever PROVE LHO shot JFK and JDT?" <<<

I don't really need to. The DPD did that quite nicely in November of
1963.

And Oswald's obvious guilt was fully recognized by the WC in 1964:

"The Commission has found that Lee Harvey Oswald (1) owned and
possessed the rifle used to kill President Kennedy and wound Governor
Connally, (2) brought this rifle into the Depository Building on the
morning of the assassination, (3) was present, at the time of the
assassination, at the window from which the shots were fired, (4)
killed Dallas Police Officer J. D. Tippit in an apparent attempt to
escape, (5) resisted arrest by drawing a fully loaded pistol and
attempting to shoot another police officer, (6) lied to the police
after his arrest concerning important substantive matters, (7)
attempted, in April 1963, to kill Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker, and (8)
possessed the capability with a rifle which would have enabled him to
commit the assassination. On the basis of these findings the
Commission has concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin of
President Kennedy." -- WCR; PAGE 195

WCR Pg. 195:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0110a.htm

BTW, Rob....you're an idiot.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 4:52:20 PM4/2/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
justme wrote;

Totally ignorant is more like it. It's over their heads Burly.

I write;

Evidence/Testimony & American Military Veterans seem to be over YOUR heads.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 4:54:55 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Burly wrote;

Unfortunately, these folks need to get with the program, and stop
believing that the whole world revolves around the events that took
place on November 22, 1963.

I write;

Another LN'r who Sanctions Murder.
Another LN'r who Don't believe in American Truth/Justice.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 5:06:17 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 4:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"I don't really need to. The DPD did that quite nicely in November of
1963."

Really? Where do I find this proof again? What was the court's
ruling again?

"And Oswald's obvious guilt was fully recognized by the WC in 1964:"

Are they a court of law? Don't think so.

      "The Commission has found that Lee Harvey Oswald (1) owned"

Where is the proof he owned a rifle? I have NOT seen any proof he
purchased a rifle, at least not the one like they found in the TSBD.

"and possessed the rifle"

Where is this proof again? Who beyond Marina ever saw LHO with this
alleged rifle?

"used to kill President Kennedy and wound Governor Connally",

No proof exist that shows he shot these two men, NONE.

"(2) brought this rifle into the Depository Building on the morning of
the assassination,"

Again, you have NO proof of this, one sketchy man said he had "curtain
rods" with him but no one else saw any package, nor was one ever seen
by all the first on the scene officers.

"(3) was present, at the time of the assassination,"

Big deal, he worked there.

"at the window from which the shots were fired,"

You have no proof or eyewitness(es) that put LHO at the window, in
fact, there are more witnesses to the fact he was down on the 1st and
2nd floors at the time of the shooting.

"(4) killed Dallas Police Officer J. D. Tippit in an apparent attempt
to escape,"

Pure speculation as the slugs taken from JDT did NOT match the
revolver LHO had on him.

"(5) resisted arrest by drawing a fully loaded pistol and attempting
to shoot another police officer,"

That's funny because he was heard saying "I'm NOT resisting arrest" by
some bystanders.

"(6) lied to the police after his arrest concerning important
substantive matters,"

Nothing he said has been proven to be a lie, so I don't know what they
are talking about.

"(7) attempted, in April 1963, to kill Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker,"

There is really no proof for this, especially since the gun used was
a .30 caliber one.

"(8) possessed the capability with a rifle which would have enabled
him to commit the assassination. On the basis of these findings the
Commission has concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin of
President Kennedy." -- WCR; PAGE 195"

This is hilarious as they NEVER proved he could hit the side of a
barn, let alone the head of a man in a moving car.

WCR Pg. 195:http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/
WCReport_0110a.htm

"BTW, Rob....you're an idiot."

Hey, if not believing this nonesense make me an idiot, then so be it,
but I think Dave lives in a bizzaro world.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 5:12:58 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 3:29 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

Because I want to be.

 Why was JFK murdered (and be more specific
> than it was his time)?

Because Lee Harvey Oswald was a sick, twisted individual.

 The events of that day do effect the world,
> even to this day.

But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to realize
that.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 5:15:49 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 4:54 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Burly wrote;
>
> Unfortunately, these folks need to get with the program, and stop
> believing that the whole world revolves around the events that took
> place on November 22, 1963.
>
> I write;
>
> Another LN'r who Sanctions Murder.
> Another LN'r who Don't believe in American Truth/Justice.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------------------------------------ Hide quoted text -

The truth of what I said, hurts, where you are concerned, Mr.
Rossley. Quite effectively.

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2008, 5:16:59 PM4/2/08

>>> "Hey, if not believing this nonsense make me an idiot, then so be it; but I think Dave lives in a bizzaro world." <<<

Rob has put on his idiot cap today (again). Nice.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 5:31:46 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 3:01 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Speculations/Opinions.- Hide quoted text -

Mr Rossley...I am tired of having to repeat myself time after time,
because you don't get it.

You are a not a civil man, nor are you a sensible man. I have
stated that there are no sensible or civil conspiracy theorists with
which to "discuss" the assassination with, within this newsgroup. Your
definiton of the word "discuss" differes from Webster's Dictionary,
thus, the quotation marks. I have seen the extreme you go to when
people disagree with you, and frankly, I am not going to partake in
your "discussions" as you call them.

YoHarvey

Apr 2, 2008, 5:46:55 PM4/2/08
> your "discussions" as you call them.- Hide quoted text -

Jesus/Robcap continues to preach his brand of bullshit. LHO's guilt
was PROVEN beyond a doubt by the WC. That is why it is part of the
historical record. ALL of the evidence PROVES this point. To rehash,
as Jesus/Robcap chooses to do, the same conspiracy bullshit for 44
years proves ONLY how ignorant and uneducated Jesus/Robcap is..and how
important this narcissitic loser is to himself.

The question is: Who is sicker: LHO or Jesus/Robcap? Toss up to me.

As for Rossley, he is such a despicable individual that to respond to
his crudeness does harm to all society.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 7:14:12 PM4/2/08

Where is your proof for this? Most people who knew LHO said he was a
nice guy.

>  The events of that day do effect the world,
>
> > even to this day.

"But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to
realize that."

They sure do, how many conflicts have we been in since the JFK
assassination? The powers that control the country love war, JFK did
not. You are saying your civil liberties are the same today as they
were in 1963?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 7:15:12 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 4:16 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

"Rob has put on his idiot cap today (again). Nice."

Only Dave would see this, most sane people see my "WC had NO evidence"
cap is on.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 7:19:08 PM4/2/08

"Robcap continues to preach his brand of bullshit.  LHO's guilt was

PROVEN beyond a doubt by the WC.  That is why it is part of the
historical record.  ALL of the evidence PROVES this point.  To rehash,

as Robcap chooses to do, the same conspiracy bullshit for 44 years
proves ONLY how ignorant and uneducated Robcap is..and how important

this narcissitic loser is to himself."

Hey Burly, is this civil? LHO's guilt was NEVER proven and you know
it, you can state it all you want, but if you can't cite a case number
from a trial you have nothing. Why are you here rehasing the same lame
story that has been rehashed for 44 years?

"The question is:  Who is sicker:  LHO or Robcap?  Toss up to me."

Neither, only a person who hides behind a moniker like "YoHarvey" and
gets either grades or money to spread lies is sick.

YoHarvey

Apr 2, 2008, 7:35:41 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 7:19 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> gets either grades or money to spread lies is sick.- Hide quoted text -

The truth has no price. What deviates such as you have done to this
country only time will tell. Of course, CT's will maintain that the
msm is under government "control". This however does not answer the
question as to why no other foreign press, e.g., Canada, Sweden,
Japan, not beholding to the American government has NOT taken up the
conspiracy battle???? Would not proving conspiracy in the case be the
single largest news event of the past oh, 40 years or so? And yet,
only a small and tiny segment of lunatics continues to press this
larceny. Shows how gullible the American public is....for the
moment. Hanks miniseries will change that. To bad you can't afford
HBO Jesus, you might learn something.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:00:33 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 7:14 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

You call someone who abused his wife a "nice guy"?

> >  The events of that day do effect the world,
>
> > > even to this day.
>
> "But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to
> realize that."
>
> They sure do, how many conflicts have we been in since the JFK
> assassination?

Oh please. You're reaching.

 The powers that control the country love war, JFK did
> not.  You are saying your civil liberties are the same today as they
> were in 1963?

I wasn't around in 1963, so, I don't know..

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:02:03 PM4/2/08

You are wrong like always, every country knows it was a conspiracy and
their press readily says so. Only a small lunatic group here believes
one man who couldn't drive and couldn't shoot worth a darn did the
crime all by himself.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:10:42 PM4/2/08

Where is your proof he did this? I admit he hit her once in anger,
but Sen. Russell showed through questioning he did NOT hit her
repeatedly as she said to please the panel. She lied about that.

> > >  The events of that day do effect the world,

> > "But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to
> > realize that."
>
> > They sure do, how many conflicts have we been in since the JFK
> > assassination?

"Oh please.  You're reaching."

I'm reaching. Here you go:

Vietnam War, Grenada, Libya, Beruit, Panama, Gulf War I, Bosnia,
Somalia, Afghanastan, Gulf Storm II, and Iraq. This doesn't even
count the numerous wars we have helped to start and be sustained
through our selling arms to the combatants like the Iran-Contra affair
and the Iraq-Iran war. I wonder if all of this would have happened
with a President who liked peace? The killing of a President who
liked peace was a message to all who followed, peace will only get you
killed.

>   The powers that control the country love war, JFK did
>
> > not.  You are saying your civil liberties are the same today as they
> > were in 1963?

"I wasn't around in 1963, so, I don't know.."

Me either, but it doesn't mean I can't do research in the library or
the internet.

YoHarvey

Apr 2, 2008, 8:15:29 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 8:10 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> the internet.- Hide quoted text -

You are wrong like always, every country knows it was a conspiracy
and
their press readily says so. Only a small lunatic group here
believes
one man who couldn't drive and couldn't shoot worth a darn did the
crime all by himself.

This one paragraph explains the dementia and sheer ignorance of Jesus/
Robcap. He claims "EVERY" country on this earth KNOWS it was a
conspiracy. Provide proof for this statement....by country. Once
again, you are caught in one of your pathological lying statements.
As usual. Now, I'm saying to you: PROVE THIS STATEMENT TO THIS
NEWSGROUP. Got balls or will you run and hide as usual?

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:18:36 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 8:10 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> the internet.- Hide quoted text -

Well, research all you want. I have more important things to do that
to sit around arguing over the assassination of a president almost 45
years ago is going to change America. The conspiracy theories are
tiresome, and there are so many that it's like "so what" to most
people.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:50:07 PM4/2/08

You are right Burly, most Americans are busy trying to feed themselves
thanks to the power elite who did away with JFK and basically the
chance for the middle class. The killing of Jews in concentration
camps was a "so what" to many Germans, but it doesn't make it right
either.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2008, 8:54:17 PM4/2/08
On Apr 2, 8:50 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

No, it doesn't. But it also doesn't "make it right" for people to
sit around and create theories as to how this man died.

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2008, 8:55:56 PM4/2/08

>>> "Only a small lunatic group here believes one man who...couldn't shoot worth a darn did the crime all by himself." <<<

And that sure would be a great guy to frame as a lone patsy (and try
to make everybody in the world believe he really DID kill the
President all by himself), huh?

<chortle>

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 11:08:49 PM4/2/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote;

The truth has no price. What deviates such as you have done to this
country only time will tell. Of course, CT's will maintain that the
msm is under government "control". This however does not answer the
question as to why no other foreign press, e.g., Canada, Sweden,
Japan, not beholding to the American government has NOT taken up the
conspiracy battle???? Would not proving conspiracy in the case be the
single largest news event of the past oh, 40 years or so? And yet,
only a small and tiny segment of lunatics continues to press this
larceny. Shows how gullible the American public is....for the
moment. Hanks miniseries will change that. To bad you can't afford
HBO Jesus, you might learn something.

I write;

Looks like Yo(Momma)Harvey has never been out of East Overshoe.

Every country I go to in Europe/Middle East, people tell me they believe in
Conspiracy.

WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

That's WHY Yo(Momma)Harvey RUNS from his own evidence/testimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Yo(Momma)Harvey Condones Felonies.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 11:12:51 PM4/2/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Quite a few "Sour Grapes" there Yo(Momma)Harvey! ! !

Sounds like a "Sore Loser".

Still RUNNING>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 11:46:03 PM4/2/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Burly wrote;

Well, research all you want. I have more important things to do that
to sit around arguing over the assassination of a president almost 45
years ago is going to change America. The conspiracy theories are
tiresome, and there are so many that it's like "so what" to most
people.

I write;

Burly doesn't seem mto know that over 2000 books have been published on the
subject! ! ! !

No wonder he RUNS from evidence/testimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 11:55:09 PM4/2/08

Mr Rossley...I am tired of having to repeat myself time after time,
because you don't get it.

You are a not a civil man, nor are you a sensible man. I have
stated that there are no sensible or civil conspiracy theorists with
which to "discuss" the assassination with, within this newsgroup. Your
definiton of the word "discuss" differes from Webster's Dictionary,
thus, the quotation marks. I have seen the extreme you go to when
people disagree with you, and frankly, I am not going to partake in
your "discussions" as you call them.

I insult only in Retaliation, Burly;

PROOF;
Have I ever insulted you?

There are only 2 reasons not to engage in debate.
1. You know nothing of evidence/testimony.
2. Your position is NOT Defensable.

tomnln

Apr 2, 2008, 11:57:17 PM4/2/08

The truth of what I said, hurts, where you are concerned, Mr.
Rossley. Quite effectively.

Burly;

On your BEST day, you aren't capable of hurting me.

On your BEST day all you can do is RUN from evidence/testimony.

tomnln

Apr 3, 2008, 12:00:10 AM4/3/08

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Burly wrote;

But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to realize
that.

Over 2000 books published on the subject proves you wrong.

Name another American murder that has published Half as many books?

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 10:11:51 AM4/3/08
On Apr 3, 12:00 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <BurlyGu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------------------------

> Burly wrote;
>
> But the world doesn't revolve around it, and you folks need to realize
> that.
>
> Over 2000 books published on the subject proves you wrong.
>
> Name another American murder that has published Half as many books?

LOL! And *this* means that the the entire world revolves around the
assassination of JFK? All it means is that there are a lot of books
on a topic, most of them written by conspiract theorists, voicing
their theories as to how a man was killed!

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 10:15:46 AM4/3/08
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­--------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

> > Burly wrote;
>
> > Unfortunately, these folks need to get with the program, and stop
> > believing that the whole world revolves around the events that took
> > place on November 22, 1963.
>
> > I write;
>
> > Another LN'r who Sanctions Murder.
> > Another LN'r who Don't believe in American Truth/Justice.
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­­-----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>       The truth of what I said, hurts, where you are concerned, Mr.
> Rossley.  Quite effectively.
>
> Burly;
>
> On your BEST day, you aren't capable of hurting me.
>
> On your BEST day all you can do is RUN from evidence/testimony.

Mr Rossley, I left out a word when stating that there are no civil,
sensible "CT" to "discuss" the JFK case with. The word "reasonable"
should be also be mentioned.

Walt

Apr 3, 2008, 10:53:50 AM4/3/08
> Unfortunately, these folks need to get with the program, and stop
> believing that the whole world revolves around the events that took
> place on November 22, 1963.

You are total imbecile if you can't see that the murder of President
Kennedy was watershed event in history. The murder changed our
nation forever...... You are apparently to ignorant realize that
much of the disrespect for our laws and law enforcement today, stems
from the President's (LBJ) cover-up of the murder.

Walt

Apr 3, 2008, 11:04:06 AM4/3/08
On 2 Apr, 13:29, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:
> Why are you here then?  Why was JFK murdered (and be more specific
> than it was his time)?  The events of that day do effect the world,
> even to this day.

Exactly right, Rob..... Prior to 11 /22 /63 the citizens of the US
generally trusted their governing leaders. Americans were basically
good, moral, decent, honest, and hard working, tax paying citizens
Since the murder and the government approved cover-up hundreds of new
prisons have had to be built, our courts are clogged with criminal
cases of low life scum that have no respect for our society, our
culture, and our laws. Those low-life scumbags are the product of a
degenerating society, that started with the murder of President
Kennedy over 44 years ago.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 11:17:26 AM4/3/08

You just can't make it thru a post without calling someone a name,
can you Mr. Walt?

I didn't say that it wasn't a "watershed event in history". I *said*
that you people need to come to grips with the fact that the whole
world doesn't revlove around the events that took place on November
22, 1963.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 3, 2008, 3:06:11 PM4/3/08

Yet you have NO problem with government NOT investigating his death
and instead just inventing a theory. How come?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 3, 2008, 3:07:35 PM4/3/08

That is what they did, as they expected everyone to just take their
word for it I guess. I still think the power elite wanted us to know
they did it by making the WCR so obviously full of crap.

"<chortle>"

Watch yourself as you might choke.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 3, 2008, 3:09:25 PM4/3/08

They also tend to mention who as well and this is the part you have a
problem with as you want to live in a bubble I guess and think your
government is on your side. I guess you are not familar with the
"Malthusian" theory.

billc...@live.com

Apr 3, 2008, 8:37:17 PM4/3/08

Ah gee Walt! I thought the youth went to hell because of the dope and
free fucking.

Now who are you going to hitch your wagon to: JFK or dope and free
fucking? I bet the kids took dope and free fucking every time. And
who could blame them! JFK took a lot of "medicine" and was definitely
into the free fucking. A great role model for the kids.

Bill Clarke

justm...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2008, 9:08:54 PM4/3/08
> Bill Clarke- Hide quoted text -

Walts comment:

Exactly right, Rob..... Prior to 11 /22 /63 the citizens of the US
generally trusted their governing leaders. Americans were basically
good, moral, decent, honest, and hard working, tax paying citizens
Since the murder and the government approved cover-up hundreds of new
prisons have had to be built, our courts are clogged with criminal
cases of low life scum that have no respect for our society, our
culture, and our laws. Those low-life scumbags are the product of a

degenerating society, that started with the murder of President
Kennedy over 44 years ago.

Of course Walt, lacking the common sense that you lack, none of the
above could be contributed to the fact that the population of the USA
increased 10 times over what it was, illegal immigrants infiltrated
the US bringing drugs and such into our territory. New inventions came
about making it easier for crime, drugs and the likes to happen. Even
if JFK hadn't been assassinated, these same things would have happened
eventually. You have absolutely NO proof that any of this started
because of Kennedys death. Another one of your idiotic theories and
ways of thinking. It just never ends.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2008, 8:39:56 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 3:06 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> and instead just inventing a theory.  How come?- Hide quoted text -

You aren't making any sense with what you said. The asssassination has
been investigated by several government investigations. They all find
Oswald guilty. You folks won't accept it.

Burly...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2008, 8:47:24 AM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 3:09 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> "Malthusian" theory.- Hide quoted text -

And so, now, you are starting to toss insults at me, claiming
that I "live in a bubble" because I pointed out that regardless of
there being over 2,000 books on the assassination,the world doesn't
revolve around the assassination of JFK . It simply means that there
are 2,000 books on the topic, and nothing more. You told me the other
day that you are "civil". It didn't take long for you to jump on the
bandwagon, and start with the insults.

Furthermore, regardless of how you feel about how I live, and getting
back to what I originally said, since you attempted to change the
subject....you folks cannot understand that the whole world does not
revolve around the events that took place nearly 45 years ago, on
11-22-63, and it certainly does not revolve around the conspiracy
theories or theorists in this world. Period.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 4, 2008, 2:30:42 PM4/4/08
On Apr 3, 9:08 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

Look at the crime stats for 1964 to 1969, long before population
explosions and illegal immigrants and you will see a dramatic rise in
crime in the U.S. It has been attributed to the fact the government
made NO real effort to solve the assassination of JFK, and then MLK
and RFK. In fact, people became more and more violent when they were
given the same "lone-nut" with three names excuses for each crime.
Throw in the Vietnam war which we would NOT have been in if JFK had
not been killed and you have a recipe for disaster. You can ignore
this all you want, but it does not change the facts. Following
disasters like Watergate made each generation more and more unruly as
no one has any real trust in our government for the most part. This
is the first election in a long time where people are actually turning
out, how come?

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 4, 2008, 2:40:09 PM4/4/08

Burly, your first mistake is to think they actually investigated
anything. There was never an investigation done by the DPD and the
FBI, and the WC itself said it was not set-up to do an investigation.
Instead it simply relied on the FBI, CIA, and he SS to give them the
details. They never looked at the autopsy report or the X-rays or
photos of the slain president. They picked and chose what they would
consider and generally only chose things that made LHO seem guilty.
You are kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

robcap...@netscape.com

Apr 4, 2008, 2:46:34 PM4/4/08

You have a strange sense of double-standards. You say Walt and Tom
are rude, yet when I pointed out your compatriot YoHarvey was really
rude to me you had no admonishemnt for him, why? Rude is rude, right?
You have been repeatedly saying I make no sense, which insulting, but
when I use a metaphor like "living in a bubble" you take offense.
Stop saying others comments have no validity and make no sense as that
is rude. You started the insult parade my friend.

"Furthermore, regardless of how you feel about how I live, and getting
back to what I originally said, since you attempted to change the
subject....you folks cannot understand that the whole world does not
revolve around the events that took place nearly 45 years ago, on
11-22-63, and it certainly does not revolve around the conspiracy
theories or theorists in this world. Period."

I know nothing about you or how you live, my metaphor was in regards
to your thinking on the JFK assassination. Of course the whole world
does not revolve around the JFK assassination as most people only care
about themselves and what is going on in their lives. Furthermore, in
the US there is a pure lack of knowledge when it comes to history as
most people rely on, and take as gospel, what the media, government
and the education say happened so of course there is ignorance in the
JFK assassination. That is why the guilty people have gotten away
with it for 44 years as we have not stood up as a group and demanded
justice.

Ben Holmes

Apr 4, 2008, 6:14:21 PM4/4/08
In article <51167e5a-eb4c-42a6...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Apr 4, 8:39=A0am, BurlyGu...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Apr 3, 3:06=A0pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
>> wrote:

>com>

>ape.com>

>etscape.com>

>.@gmail.com>

>cap...@netscape.com>

><robcap...@netscape.com>

>rote:

>com" <robcap...@netscape.com>

> questions of who and how are
>cussed. =A0The WC, HSCA and
>ined this fully or

>culous ideas of why it was done

>o they claimed did it denied

>se who benefited? =A0LHO surely

>n control of our lives, not

>der? =A0Do you think people
>m?

>urder. Murder is a

>ng justice done to the

> why. =A0I firmly believe
>dy in hell.

>'t have to investigate
>uilty like the WC did.

>ads Burly.- Hide quoted text -

>, and stop

>s that took

>id he was a

>nger,

>FK

>t even

>affair
>pened
>who
>et you

>ay as they

>y or

>that
>5

>es
>>
>> > "No, it doesn't. But it also doesn't "make it right" for people to sit
>> > around and create theories as to how this man died."
>>
>> > Yet you have NO problem with government NOT investigating his death
>> > and instead just inventing a theory. =A0How come?- Hide quoted text -

>"You aren't making any sense with what you said. The asssassination
>has been investigated by several government investigations. They all
>find Oswald guilty. =A0You folks won't accept it."

>Burly, your first mistake is to think they actually investigated
>anything. There was never an investigation done by the DPD and the
>FBI, and the WC itself said it was not set-up to do an investigation.
>Instead it simply relied on the FBI, CIA, and he SS to give them the
>details. They never looked at the autopsy report or the X-rays or
>photos of the slain president. They picked and chose what they would
>consider and generally only chose things that made LHO seem guilty.
>You are kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

When liars such as BurlyGuard can't explain why the closest police eyewitness to
the murder was never questioned prior to the release of the WCR, let alone
dozens of other eyewitnesses with highly pertinent information - he merely
illustrates the depths to which he's willing to lie about this case.

The FBI had their "answer" that weekend - and never budged from it.

The WC *realized* that the FBI wasn't really doing anything other than go
through the motions - yet despite the power they had to investigate
independently, they failed to do so.