Dufus Is A Closet Racist...

Ben Holmes

Jun 14, 2018, 12:00:21 PM6/14/18
> Ben has to support Ben`s ideas, lurkers. he never has and he never
> will. This is how you know the conspiracy side is shooting blacks and
> have a bankrupt position. They can`t support a single thing they say.

Only "Dud" can sneak in a statement about "shooting blacks," yet
pretend he's not a blatant racist.

Bud

Jun 14, 2018, 3:51:58 PM6/14/18
How does conspiracy reatards shooting blacks make me racist, lurkers?

David Von Pein

Jun 14, 2018, 9:19:08 PM6/14/18
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:00:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
Only an idiot (like Ben) could possibly NOT know that Bud's "blacks" was merely a typo. He obviously meant to type "blanks". But Bonehead Benny, in his silly desire to paint Bud as a racist, pretends that Bud *really* meant to type "blacks" --- even though the word "blacks" in that sentence makes no sense at all, but that fact sails right by the bonehead named Benjamin.

Ben Holmes

Jun 14, 2018, 9:34:00 PM6/14/18
Ah! So dufus really didn't mean that. Now all you have to do is
explain why in DOZENS of responses, he not only never stated that, but
doubled down on his statement:

>> > Ben spouts ad hominem over his shoulder as he runs, lurkers.
>>
>> You ACKNOWLEDGE not only talking about "shooting blacks,"
>
> Ben should acknowledge...

Did you speak of "shooting blacks?"

Can you at least acknowledge that this is not a good thing?

Then when you're finished explaining this - you can explain why stump
thought it was an empty claim when I stated that anyone could find
these examples of his racist statement with a simple Google search...

But you won't.

You'll run now... like you do.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

TIME.

David Von Pein

Jun 14, 2018, 9:48:17 PM6/14/18
Since this sentence below makes NO sense at all if the intended word *really* is "blacks", then it's obviously a typo....

"This is how you know the conspiracy side is shooting blacks and have a bankrupt position."

Bud is just having a little fun at Bonehead Ben's expense.

Ben Holmes

Jun 15, 2018, 9:30:46 AM6/15/18
There are three reasons proving you wrong.

1. You failed to address the post. You were TERRIFIED of quoting my
previous response and ANSWERING IT. You couldn't.

2. Dufus never denied what he'd posted, never asserted that it was a
mistake at all, AND INDEED ... DOUBLED DOWN ON THAT STATEMENT.

3. The post was made at a time when dufus had made other racist
statements... asserting that the color of a police officer's skin was
*THE* factor in where he should be posted.

Tell us Chester - why are you so TERRIFIED to debate my actual words?

Jason Burke

Jun 15, 2018, 12:40:27 PM6/15/18
And Bennie-boy is too stupid to realize that.

Bud

Jun 15, 2018, 3:37:16 PM6/15/18
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 9:34:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:19:07 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> >> Only "Dud" can sneak in a statement about "shooting blacks," yet
> >> pretend he's not a blatant racist.
> >
> > Only an idiot (like Ben) could possibly NOT know that Bud's "blacks"
> > was merely a typo. He obviously meant to type "blanks". But Bonehead
> > Benny, in his silly desire to paint Bud as a racist, pretends that Bud
> > *really* meant to type "blacks" --- even though the word "blacks" in
> > that sentence makes no sense at all, but that fact sails right by the
> > bonehead named Benjamin.
>

> Ah! So dufus really didn't mean that. Now all you have to do is
> explain why in DOZENS of responses, he not only never stated that, but
> doubled down on his statement:

Of course Ben was doing his scumbag thing where he removes and changes a *lot* of what I wrote, lurkers. What he did respond to what I wrote he lied about what I was saying. I suppose he is trying to impress upon the lurkers what a lying scumbag he is, as if anyone who reads here is unfamiliar with this.

What did I say here that Ben removed, lurkers?

What did I say here that Ben removed, lurkers?

What did I say here that Ben removed, lurkers?

What did I say here that Ben removed, lurkers?

Which Ben, being an intellectual coward ran from, lurkers.

I cited evidence supporting my position, lurkers. Ben removed the cited and responded with ad hominem. This is how intellectual cowards discuss issues.

> >> You ACKNOWLEDGE not only talking about "shooting blacks,"
> >
> > Ben should acknowledge...

What did I say here that Ben removed, lurkers?

> Did you speak of "shooting blacks?"

Who did I say was shooting blacks, lurkers. Not me.

> Can you at least acknowledge that this is not a good thing?
>
> Then when you're finished explaining this - you can explain why stump
> thought it was an empty claim when I stated that anyone could find
> these examples of his racist statement with a simple Google search...

Ben hasn`t produced any racist remarks, lurkers. It is still an empty claim, it is just an empty claim he is now willing to lie about.

If lurkers were following this issue back, it started when Ben post jacked a post from the moderated board and started erecting strawmen about the issues involved. I called him on it, and since he was caught red handed and couldn`t show where what he wrote pertained to the arguments the original poster made he desperately needed something to misdirect towards, and he came up with this weak shit.

Bud

Jun 15, 2018, 3:40:26 PM6/15/18
I didn`t give Ben the satisfaction of saying it was a mistake. I took a different course, asking how saying my opponents shoot blacks makes me racist. What does that make Ben when he says his opponents are child molesters?

Bud

Jun 15, 2018, 4:09:42 PM6/15/18
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:30:46 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:48:16 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Since this sentence below makes NO sense at all if the intended word *really* is "blacks", then it's obviously a typo....
> >
> >"This is how you know the conspiracy side is shooting blacks and have a bankrupt position."
> >
> >Bud is just having a little fun at Bonehead Ben's expense.
>
> There are three reasons proving you wrong.

DVP actually has it exactly right, lurkers. Almost every response i write to Ben is for my own amusement. It brings me pleasure to expose him as a blowhard.

> 1. You failed to address the post. You were TERRIFIED of quoting my
> previous response and ANSWERING IT. You couldn't.

A brief history of this issue, lurkers. Ben postjacked a post from the moderated board and got up on a soapbox, started erecting strawmen, but displayed a astounding lack of understanding of the original posters thoughts. I pointed this out and Ben immediately played the race card rather than address the issues I raised. It can be found here...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/q_RRRqLA5C8/6UxIN_UFAgAJ

I believe the problem the original poster saw is that in a lot of places in the black community a white police presence is seen as a occupying army. The poster saw this problem and offered a solution. And it *would* solve that very specific problem by having only black officers patrol black areas. I don`t see it as being a viable solution, not very workable, but not racist. I know first hand how it works in Philly, my niece is married to a black cop and every time there is a racially charged incident he gets called in. When blacks were protesting to get the Frank Rizzo statue removed he was called in, the reason being they want to have a lot of black faces behind the barricades. Being a bike cop any time there is a race related protest downtown he gets called in, Black Lives Matter, the Starbucks thing, whatever. He doesn`t mind, he likes the overtime that usually comes with it. This is the reality of police work when it comes to race.

> 2. Dufus never denied what he'd posted, never asserted that it was a
> mistake at all, AND INDEED ... DOUBLED DOWN ON THAT STATEMENT.

Ben hasn`t been able to say how me saying that people on the conspiracy side shoot blacks makes *me* racist. I wasn`t saying it was a good thing that they shoot blacks.

> 3. The post was made at a time when dufus had made other racist
> statements... asserting that the color of a police officer's skin was
> *THE* factor in where he should be posted.

Of course if Ben was challenged to quote me taking that position he would fail miserably, lurkers.

David Von Pein

Jun 15, 2018, 6:02:25 PM6/15/18
Yeah, that's just exactly what I thought you were doing. But for some reason, Bonehead Ben doesn't seem to even realize that the original quote (with "blacks" being written instead of the word you so obviously intended to write---"blanks") doesn't even make any sense. And yet Ben is apparently actually stupid enough to argue that you intended to write "blacks" in the original post.

When I first saw this discussion yesterday, I immediately figured out that you (Bud) were just playing with Benny's head:

"Bud is just having a little fun at Bonehead Ben's expense." -- DVP; 6/14/18

Ben Holmes

Jun 18, 2018, 9:04:39 AM6/18/18
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:02:24 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 3:40:26 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

>> > Only an idiot (like Ben) could possibly NOT know that Bud's "blacks" was merely a typo. He obviously meant to type "blanks". But Bonehead Benny, in his silly desire to paint Bud as a racist, pretends that Bud *really* meant to type "blacks" --- even though the word "blacks" in that sentence makes no sense at all, but that fact sails right by the bonehead named Benjamin.
>>
>> I didn`t give Ben the satisfaction of saying it was a mistake. I took a different course, asking how saying my opponents shoot blacks makes me racist.
>
>Yeah, that's just exactly what I thought you were doing.

And your explanation for stump claiming that skin color was *the* only
factor for posting police officers?

You see, a racist will slip in racist jokes, and think it funny.

> But for some reason, Bonehead Ben doesn't seem to even realize that
> the original quote (with "blacks" being written instead of the word
> you so obviously intended to write---"blanks") doesn't even make any
> sense.

For a racist "shooting blacks" makes perfect sense.

> And yet Ben is apparently actually stupid enough to argue that you
> intended to write "blacks" in the original post.

He clearly did... he defended his assertion.

And until *YOU* came along, he never denied it.

> When I first saw this discussion yesterday, I immediately figured
> out that you (Bud) were just playing with Benny's head:
>
>"Bud is just having a little fun at Bonehead Ben's expense." -- DVP; 6/14/18

Racists are despicable.

>> What does that make Ben when he says his opponents are child molesters?

Yep... I point out child molesters as easily as I point out racists.
They are BOTH despicable.

Tell us David, is it a "good thing" to use skin color to assign police
officers?

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2018, 12:33:55 PM6/25/18
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 13:09:42 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 9:30:46 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:48:16 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Since this sentence below makes NO sense at all if the intended word *really* is "blacks", then it's obviously a typo....
>> >
>> >"This is how you know the conspiracy side is shooting blacks and have a bankrupt position."
>> >
>> >Bud is just having a little fun at Bonehead Ben's expense.
>>
>> There are three reasons proving you wrong.

And you evade all three.

> DVP actually has it exactly right, lurkers. Almost every response
> i write to Ben is for my own amusement. It brings me pleasure to
> expose him as a blowhard.

So it brings you "pleasure" to speak about "shooting blacks?"

>> 1. You failed to address the post. You were TERRIFIED of quoting my
>> previous response and ANSWERING IT. You couldn't.
>
> A brief history of this issue, lurkers...

Tut tut tut, stump.

You're evading this... David Chester Pein failed to address the post.
He was TERRIFIED of quoting it, and answering it.

And nothing you can say will change that fact.

>> 2. Dufus never denied what he'd posted, never asserted that it was a
>> mistake at all, AND INDEED ... DOUBLED DOWN ON THAT STATEMENT.
>
> Ben hasn`t been able to say...

And yet, here's the three reasons that Chester has been running from,
and you are following in his footsteps in evading the issue.

You're a racist when you use the color of a person's skin to classify
that person for the work they can do.

>> 3. The post was made at a time when dufus had made other racist
>> statements... asserting that the color of a police officer's skin was
>> *THE* factor in where he should be posted.
>
> Of course if Ben was challenged to quote me taking that position
> he would fail miserably, lurkers.

You doubled down on this position in this post. I snipped your racist
remarks.

>> Tell us Chester - why are you so TERRIFIED to debate my actual words?

Dufus can't explain it either...

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2018, 12:33:59 PM6/25/18
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:37:15 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 9:34:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:19:07 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>> > Only an idiot (like Ben) could possibly NOT know that Bud's "blacks"
>> > was merely a typo. He obviously meant to type "blanks". But Bonehead
>> > Benny, in his silly desire to paint Bud as a racist, pretends that Bud
>> > *really* meant to type "blacks" --- even though the word "blacks" in
>> > that sentence makes no sense at all, but that fact sails right by the
>> > bonehead named Benjamin.
>>

>> Ah! So dufus really didn't mean that. Now all you have to do is
>> explain why in DOZENS of responses, he not only never stated that, but
>> doubled down on his statement:
>
> Of course Ben was doing his scumbag thing ...

What do you think "shooting blacks" is?

Would you agree that such a statement is racist?

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2018, 12:34:10 PM6/25/18
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:51:58 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 12:00:21 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> > Ben has to support Ben`s ideas, lurkers. he never has and he never
>> > will. This is how you know the conspiracy side is shooting blacks and
>> > have a bankrupt position. They can`t support a single thing they say.
>>
>> Only "Dud" can sneak in a statement about "shooting blacks," yet
>> pretend he's not a blatant racist.
>
> How does a reatards like me shooting blacks make me racist, lurkers?

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2018, 12:34:31 PM6/25/18
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>> > Only "Dud" can sneak in a statement about "shooting blacks," yet
>> > pretend he's not a blatant racist.
>>
>> Only an idiot (like Ben) could possibly NOT know that Bud's "blacks" was merely a typo. He obviously meant to type "blanks". But Bonehead Benny, in his silly desire to paint Bud as a racist, pretends that Bud *really* meant to type "blacks" --- even though the word "blacks" in that sentence makes no sense at all, but that fact sails right by the bonehead named Benjamin.
>
> I didn`t give Ben the satisfaction ...

It's not possible.

You're a liar and a coward... and clearly a racist too.

The only "satisfaction" I get is when you're blatant enough to let me
point it out for everyone to see.