WHY do lone-nutters post here???? Answer...

SecretServiceguy

Mar 14, 2006, 8:08:02 AM3/14/06
They have no life. The bottom line---IF OSWALD ACTED ALONE AND THERE
WAS NO CONPIRACY, THEN WHY THE $#@$#% WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT
THIS STUFF, LET ALONE POSTING????????

'Nuff said. The more the lone-nutters post, the more they make the
CTers look good.

I have a life---married, kids, good job, musician in an up and coming
band, etc. Although I am (semi) retired and burned out now, this has
0.0 to do with any of my accomplishments (or lack thereof...sorry,
Rahnie baby).

Again---IF YOU BELIEVE OSWALD ACTED ALONE, WHY BOTHER???????

Why, indeed.

Again, I am right (as usual)

Vince Palamara :)

Steve

Mar 14, 2006, 10:05:45 AM3/14/06

Vince Palamara wrote:

I have a life---married, kids, good job, musician in an up and coming
band, etc. Although I am (semi) retired and burned out now, this has
0.0 to do with any of my accomplishments (or lack thereof...sorry,
Rahnie baby).

Steve writes:

You left out a major detail in describingyourself, Vince:

You are TERRIBLY full of yourself.

In answer to your question as to "Why do "lone nutter's" post here...

It is because we have to correct and display (for the innocent lurkers
who may come here) the lies and disinformation that is spread around
about the assassination, by people like e.g. Tom Rossley, who has been
caught red handed by Todd Vaughan, as having lies about Lee Bowers, not
to mention other things, on his Website.

I hope this answers your question.

Steve

SecretServiceguy

Mar 14, 2006, 10:17:25 AM3/14/06
nope...didn't answer it. Very lame.

vince

Steve

Mar 14, 2006, 10:25:11 AM3/14/06
nope...didn't answer it. Very lame.

vince

Steve:

Well, that's too bad for you, Vince

Ben Holmes

Mar 14, 2006, 10:14:37 AM3/14/06
In article <1142341682.8...@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
SecretServiceguy says...

Tis true... LNT'ers have no coherent basis for their beliefs... they will argue
that Oswald did it, but will stick that proverbial 10-foot pole between
themselves and the actual Warren Commission's acts. They won't defend the WC's
actions, they simply can't. A common theme between the WC and the HSCA seems to
be, "They made a lot of mistakes, but ended up with the right conclusion". How
silly...

No LNT'er yet has been willing to defend why the "truth" needs lies to support
it. For both WC *and* HSCA lied to support their "conclusions"...

Bud

Mar 14, 2006, 12:49:39 PM3/14/06

Ben Holmes wrote:
> In article <1142341682.8...@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>,
> SecretServiceguy says...
> >
> >They have no life. The bottom line---IF OSWALD ACTED ALONE AND THERE
> >WAS NO CONPIRACY, THEN WHY THE $#@$#% WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT
> >THIS STUFF, LET ALONE POSTING????????
> >
> >'Nuff said. The more the lone-nutters post, the more they make the
> >CTers look good.
> >
> >I have a life---married, kids, good job, musician in an up and coming
> >band, etc. Although I am (semi) retired and burned out now, this has
> >0.0 to do with any of my accomplishments (or lack thereof...sorry,
> >Rahnie baby).
> >
> >Again---IF YOU BELIEVE OSWALD ACTED ALONE, WHY BOTHER???????
> >
> >Why, indeed.
> >
> >Again, I am right (as usual)
> >
> >Vince Palamara :)
>
> Tis true... LNT'ers have no coherent basis for their beliefs... they will argue
> that Oswald did it,

Of course Oswald did it. What do you use to convince yourself he
didn`t? Testimony of people who say he was in the building the shots
originated from, and a report you`ve never seen saying Oz didn`t have
nitrates on his face. Anything is good enough for a kook who wants to
avoid the obvious.

> but will stick that proverbial 10-foot pole between
> themselves and the actual Warren Commission's acts.

I`m forever blowing bubbles... How long will they bitch about the
WC?

> They won't defend the WC's
> actions, they simply can't.

The WC has never been the point, yet kooks like to pretend it is.

> A common theme between the WC and the HSCA seems to
> be, "They made a lot of mistakes, but ended up with the right conclusion".

The only reasonable conclusion. The obvious conclusion. The only
real conclusion possible, which explains why there are no contenders.

> How
> silly...

How silly to think that because you can find things to criticize
about the WC, that proves conspiracy.

> No LNT'er yet has been willing to defend why the "truth" needs lies to support
> it.

Can CT explain why, if they are truly after the truth, they work so
hard to disregard the evidence indicating Oz`s guilt?

> For both WC *and* HSCA lied to support their "conclusions"...

Kooks would be dissatisfied with any conclusions that didn`t show
conspiracy. Unfortunately for them, there was no conspiracy to show.

JLeyd...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2006, 1:46:39 PM3/14/06

SecretServiceguy wrote:
> They have no life. The bottom line---IF OSWALD ACTED ALONE AND THERE
> WAS NO CONPIRACY, THEN WHY THE $#@$#% WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT
> THIS STUFF, LET ALONE POSTING????????
>
> 'Nuff said. The more the lone-nutters post, the more they make the
> CTers look good.

Maybe the reason Lone Assassin people post here is that it seems to
annoy the CTs so much to have their fantasies questioned. You know,
like the fantasy that you're "Secret ServiceGuy." Sure thing! Tell
me, do you carry a toy gun and have you ever pulled it on anyone?
Well, besides us, that is.

JGL

> I have a life---married, kids, good job, musician in an up and coming
> band, etc. Although I am (semi) retired and burned out now, this has
> 0.0 to do with any of my accomplishments (or lack thereof...sorry,
> Rahnie baby).
>
> Again---IF YOU BELIEVE OSWALD ACTED ALONE, WHY BOTHER???????
>
> Why, indeed.
>
> Again, I am right (as usual)
>
> Vince Palamara :)

."

SecretServiceguy

Mar 14, 2006, 3:39:51 PM3/14/06
Yes--I have a toy guy hehe:)

vince

tomnln

Mar 14, 2006, 4:14:45 PM3/14/06
Hey Steve;

You forgot to mention that Tom Rossley got several of you WCR Defenders (read Accessories After the Fact)
to ADMIT that that the authorities "Destroyed Evidence", a Felony.

Hence, you, todd, McAdams, Jean Davison, Ken & others not worth mentioning
are Nothing more that Felon Supporters.

(If you need me to post those CONFESSIONS, just ask)

You also forgot to mention that NOT one of you has the Guts to debate me in a "Live Audio Chat Room"
I have Repeatedly invited you to do so.

That Chat Room allows us to transfer ANY Exhibits of Evidence/Testimony anyone in the room may want.

I also find it "Hilarious" that you align yourself with todd vaughn.
todd vaughn "Religously" condemns lies on a web site while "Religiously" Condones/Accepts/Promotes/Repeats/Revels in LIES of the WCR which were done Under Oath (FELONIES)

You people are a Bigger Threat to America than any Commie Ever was.
For, You people destroy the "Greatest Country in the History of Mankind" from Within.

All of you Circumvent Truth/Justice.
All of you Circumvent American Justice.
All of you Circumvent the "Adversary Procedure".

For those of you not familiar with my Prtial List of Felonies by WCR see below.

Below those you will find the invitation to the chat room.
In over 5 years of that chat room the ONLY people who disagreed with me were those who came in
"ToDisrupt" the room and those with "Foul Mouths".

Neither of which are allowed because the room is frequented by Ladies & School children.

FIVE & 1/2 Years and, not ONE of you Felon Defenders accept the Invitation to Debate.

  1. Destroying Oswald’s note to Dallas FBI Office.

2. Withholding Hosty’s name, address, phone number

          And license plate number from Oswald’s notebook.

3 . Destroying Walker back yard photo.

4. Changing Walker bullet from "Steel-Jacketed" to

        Copper Jacketed .

 5. Changing transcript of Oswald's radio debate.

 6. Lying when claiming Paper for gun bag matched

          TSBD paper.

 6. Lying by stating Oswald had NO connection to CIA.

 7. Lying about Oswald going to Mexico City.

 8. Washing out Limo at Parkland Hospital.

        Thus Destroying Evidence.  Within minutes

 9. Stealing body from Dallas jurisdiction under

          Gun Point.

10.            Stealing Limo from Dallas Jurisdiction.

11.            Destroying part 3 of P O Box Rental Application.

12.    Showed LHO 133A BEFORE it was Found.  WCR App XI

13.   Dry Cleaning/Pressing JBC’s Clothing.

14.      Switch Entrance/Exit wounds on JBC’s Wrist wound.

15.      JFK’s brain missing.

16.      Autopsy slides missing.

17.       Alteration of “Z” film

18.

I have a Live Audio Chat Room on  www.paltalk.com

Download & Use for FREE.

Once Logged on select Social Issues.

Scroll down to room called "Who Killed John F. Kennedy?"

I start between 8-9 pm e.s.t. EVERY NITE.

We can transfer files to one another Instantly.

ANY Exhibits of Evidence, ANY Testimony from WC/HSCA Volumes.

Look forward to seeing you there.

tomnln

tomnln

Mar 14, 2006, 4:20:32 PM3/14/06
Bud is "The Personification" of the cliche',

"Opinions are like A--holes, Everybody has one".

Did any of you see any Citations in his post????????????????

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 14, 2006, 4:22:04 PM3/14/06
ANOTHER "Opinion"........."Everybody has one"

ANOTHER post WITHOUT Citations.

<JLeyd...@aol.com> wrote in message

Steve

Mar 14, 2006, 8:00:26 PM3/14/06

Rossley, the liar, wrote:

Hey Steve;

You forgot to mention that Tom Rossley got several of you WCR Defenders
(read Accessories After the Fact)
to ADMIT that that the authorities "Destroyed Evidence", a Felony.

Steve writes:

Please, Tom. I know for a fact that I did NOT "ADMIT" to any such
thing to you.

Rossley, the liar, coninued:

Hence, you, todd, McAdams, Jean Davison, Ken & others not worth
mentioning
are Nothing more that Felon Supporters.

Steve writes:

Grow up, Tom.

Liar Rossley wrote:
(If you need me to post those CONFESSIONS, just ask)

Steve writes:

Yes, please do so, and supply the proof of the "CONFESSION" such as
the person's post, email, whatever. The way you lie on your website,
and lie in here, I don't trust **anything** that you say as fact. And
unless you provide the entire post or email, along with the persons"
Confession" I wont believe a word of this!

Liar Rossley wrote:

You also forgot to mention that NOT one of you has the Guts to debate
me in a "Live Audio Chat Room"
I have Repeatedly invited you to do so.

Steve writes:

Tom, your "Live Audio Chat Room" is the equivelent of a baby's
playpen. If I want to talk with a baby in a playpen, I don't have to
go to your "chat room", I can visit my newly born great nephew.

I look forward to your offer to post the "CONFESSIONS", Tom, and I am
sutre so do those you say you "got" to "ADMIT".

Steve

Mar 14, 2006, 10:59:15 PM3/14/06
Please,Tom... your silence is very loud!

re: produce the "CONFESSIONS" of the folks you say that you "got... to
ADMIT" " that the authorities "Destroyed Evidence"

Several of us are waiting...

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 12:20:54 AM3/15/06
I will start with your Leader McAdams. SEE Below.

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

> Steve writes:

> Tom, your "Live Audio Chat Room" is the equivelent of a baby's
> playpen. If I want to talk with a baby in a playpen, I don't have to
> go to your "chat room", I can visit my newly born great nephew.

The Truth is that you don't have the GUTS.

Because I can transfer CE Exhibits & Testimony Instsntly.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message news:...
> [...]

>>>and we can discuss it. But you've misstated my position.
>>>

>> What is your position?
>>

>>>CZ: Ever going to test that hypothesis? Or is simplly throwing that
>>>hypothesis out there good enough for the CT public?
>>>
>>>After all these years, Gary, don't you think that you and Wecht could get
>>>together and finance a good ballistic case study on this? You think maybe
>>>that others would pay admission to the event? Perhaps you could hire a
>>>video crew to make DVD's out of it. Hell, maybe the Discovery Channel
>>>would even finance this whopping adventure. They could call it:
>>>
>>>"Critiquing the Critics: JFK's Murder Unraveled"
>>>
>>>Imagine the byline:
>>>
>>>"For nearly 40 years, Dr. Cyril Wecht has been the leading critic and
>>>authority on the critical issues surrounding the Kennedy assassination.
>>>Now, for the very first time ever, Dr. Wecht will test his own hypotheses
>>>on the true events of November 22, 1963. The show will feature commentary
>>>from noted ophthalmologist Dr. Gary Aguilar and forensic play by play by
>>>Dr. Henry Lee- and his imaginary friend, Sam Constant."
>>>
>>>God I hated Sam Constant in his book, not to mention the JFK section
>>>reads
>>>like it was ripped right out of Wecht's computer.
>>>
>>>GA: I wish this were as interesting as it is irrelevant.
>>>

>> Who is Sam Constant?

>>>CZ: No doubt you've bothered to analyze the ballistic tests themselves.
>>>I'll bet you've just taunted the results and only assumed the setup would
>>>accurately address the ballistic issues. However, most critics are okay
>>>with simply pointing out what doesn't make sense to them, all the while
>>>providing the captive audience with the impression that you are an
>>>authority on ballistics.
>>>

>>>GA: Look, I'm not the one offering the pat solution to The Crime,
>>>Warrenistas are. They've got to defend it. When I've offered an
>>>explanation, I'll defend that, okay? That's how it works.
>>>

>> Unless you want to argue that JFK was (for example) hit in the head
>> from the front, you are bitching and whining about nothing.
>>

>>>Oh, and by the way, is John Lattimer now a critic who is "okay with
>>>simply
>>>pointing out what doesn't make sense to" him, because he said Olivier's
>>>tests were nonduplicative and because he offered the same explanation I
>>>did why they weren't? If so, that's news!
>>>

>> Nice that you quote Lattimer.
>>
>> But wait, isn't he on your list of lying scum??!!

>>>CZ: LOL! Yeah, CT's don't have faith in CT's. Right. Now, remove the wool
>>>from your eyes, Gary.
>>>
>>>Tell me, Gary, do you also believe that the Zapruder film was forged and
>>>that the Moorman photograph is ironclad proof of fakery?
>>>

>>>GA: I've never argued about the bona fides of the Z-film and I've never
>>>weighed in on Moorman's picture. I've only got so much time and these
>>>topics are not ones I think are worth the time or inclination to pursue.

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 12:26:16 AM3/15/06
Already did steverino;

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

Steve

Mar 15, 2006, 8:49:56 AM3/15/06

Tom Rossley provides the following (below), from a post from Sept.2005.
Gary Aguilar and Chad Zimmerman are discussing the case. Somewhere in
here, Rossley claims contains McAdams' "CONFESSION" (at least that's
what Tom calls it) when he , Tom, stated these words yesterday, on
March 14, 2006 to me: " You forgot to mention that Tom Rossley got

several of you WCR Defenders (read Accessories After the Fact) to ADMIT
that that the authorities "Destroyed Evidence", a Felony."

Sorry, Tom, this doesnt cut it as a "CONFESSION", nor do I see John
"ADMIT" to anything concerning you, yourself.
The way you worded this, when you said to me: " You forgot to mention

that Tom Rossley got several of you WCR Defenders (read Accessories

After the Fact) to ADMIT that that the authorities "Destroyed
Evidence", a Felony." you exaggerate and make it sound like John
McAdams was talking with you and made a "CONFESSION" and that you made
him "ADMIT" to this, when this is far, far from the truth!

As *anyone* can see, John McAdam's makes no type of a "CONFESSION' or
"ADMITS" to Tomnln (Rossley) that Tom Rossley "got" him to "ADMIT" to
anything.

Here are the only words spoken by John McAdms in the entire post that
I snipped John's words from, and you be the judge:

note: CZ is Chad Zimmerman, GA is Gary Aguilar, JM is McAdams, and TR
is Tom. which I added so as not to confuse who said what.

GA:>>>And that's without even exploring the fact that no small number

of
>>>previously respectable govt scenarios regarding JfK's death have been
>>>crushed by declassifications.

CZ: >> Such as?

GA: >>>How Warrenistas can expect skeptics to be unconfused by the

contradictory
>>>nature of much of the evidence, or the fact new releases often debunk
>>>prior "immutable facts," escapes me. The only appropriate reaction is to
>>>be conflicted and to wonder something Warrenistas NEVER WONDER: if the
>>>truth is so simple, why has the govt. so often been caught lying about
>>>and
>>>destroying evidence and why has the govt.'s own position changed so
>>>often?

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)

been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

TR: > WOW JOHN

> two or three FELONIES are "Acceptable" to you???

As you can see, John McAdams made no "CONFESSION" to Tomnln, nor does
he "ADMIT" anything to Tom.

This is just another example of Tom's lying.

Steve

Steve

Mar 15, 2006, 9:02:21 AM3/15/06
Now , where are these others-incluing myself- you say you "got" to
"ADMIT" and whom you say you can provide the "CONFESSION" of when you
stated on March 14, 2006, the following:

"You forgot to mention that Tom Rossley got several of you WCR
Defenders (read Accessories After the Fact) to ADMIT that that the
authorities "Destroyed Evidence", a Felony. " and that " (If you need
me to post those CONFESSIONS, just ask) ".

I have ask(ed), Tom, and I would like to see where *I* "confessed" or
"ADMIT" That "You", Tom Rossley" "got" me to "ADMIT" to what you have
said, as well as the others you mention. Thus far, you have provided
what you claim is a "Confession" to you, persnally but which, in
reality, is no such thing.

Cough 'em up, Tom

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 5:10:12 PM3/15/06

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message news:...

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

WHAT part of McAdams words don't you understand steve?????

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 5:20:33 PM3/15/06
From Steve's Post
THANK YOU steve;

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.
JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.
JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.
JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.
JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 5:22:48 PM3/15/06

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

THANKS FER ASKIN.
Here: From YOUR OWN Post;
Thanks Again

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

tomnln

Mar 15, 2006, 5:26:39 PM3/15/06

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

TR: > WOW JOHN
> two or three FELONIES are "Acceptable" to you???

As you can see, John McAdams made no "CONFESSION" to Tomnln, nor does
he "ADMIT" anything to Tom.

This is just another example of Tom's lying.

Steve
AS STEVE WROTE;
"JM" IS John McAdams. Here it is AGAIN;

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

THANK YOU STEVE.
McAdams may be dissatisfied with you BUT, "I Thank You".

If you don't think McAdams' words amount to
"Confession/Admittance/Agreement".
You're a Bigger Criminal than your words Illuminate.
YOU & YOU Alone just "Imortalized Garrison's words when he stated
"black is white & white is black in the world of the CIA".

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

JM : >> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three)
been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.

Steve

Mar 16, 2006, 1:49:23 AM3/16/06
Tom, What part of this did you not understand?

McAdams is not "Confessing" anything to YOU! HE was not talking "TO
YOU", therfore, he was not "admitting" anythuing *TO YOU*. HE was
responding to what Aguilar said. Period. End of discussion.

You are suffering from the diseases of old aga,I am afraid, if you
cannot see the difference between when someone is speaking to youand
speaking tosomeone else.

You also said that you had a "CONFESSION" fromme, and others, since
you uised the words in plural fashion.

This just doesnt cut it, Tom.

Nice try.

tomnln

Mar 16, 2006, 4:54:08 PM3/16/06
OMG;
Steve, in order to defend your Lying friends of the WCR, you "Desperately"
need to convince people of the following;
1. The Dallas Dr's at Parkland were Stupid.
2. The Dallas Technicians at Parkland were Stupid
3. The DPD were Stupid.
4. The Secret Service in Dallas were Stupid.
5. The Dallas Media were Stupid.
6. The National Print Media were Stupid.
7. The National Electronic Media were Stupid.
7. The Dallas FBI were Stupid.
8. The D.C. FBI were Stupid.
9. The D.C. Secret Service were Stupid.
10. The WC members were Stupid.
11. The WC Staff were Stupid.
12. The Rockefeller Committee were Stupid.
13. The Pike Committee were Stupid.
14. The Church Committee were Stupid.
15. The HSCA were Stupid.

etc. etc etc

What are the odds that ALL of these people were Stupid as opposed to the
REMOTE possibility that YOU may be Stupid?

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 16, 2006, 4:58:54 PM3/16/06
Hey "Rinky-Dink"

Did your Leader McAdams use these EXACT words or, NOT????????

>> Government has only in a tiny number of cases (two or three) been
>> found to be destroying evidence or lying about the case.
>

> WOW JOHN
> two or three FELONIES are "Acceptable" to you???

ps;

When it comes to name-calling, Nothing is Lower than the word "TREASON"
which applies to you.

ps; watch the typo's or todd will jump all over your ass. (hehehehehehe)

c3de...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2006, 5:18:09 AM3/18/06
Sorry this is OT but I didnt know where else to post.

I've been on Paltalk for three years and it seems to me that ladies who
show can be admins in two weeks or less and guys that deejay good can
be admins in less than a month. Do you know how embarrassing it is to
get booted by an admin on the rag who's only been around for two weeks
and you've been hanging out in a room for three years and won't be
selected to be an admin cause you're old, you lost all you teeth in a
car crash and can't afford new ones cause the motorist that caused the
crash was uninsured, and you're fat and far from being what the ladies
would call eye candy. So maybe I'm lucky they let me hang out at all,
but if I can shell out $59 for a green nic every year you would think
I'd have some seniority over a buxom lass that has a fine set of twins.
It ain't fair. So, how about giving a guy a chance to admin just on the
basis of seniority if nothing else?

Jan Cedarpond
Schenectady, NY

Message has been deleted

David VP

Mar 18, 2006, 7:06:24 AM3/18/06
>> "1. The Dallas Dr's at Parkland were Stupid.
2. The Dallas Technicians at Parkland were Stupid
3. The DPD were Stupid.
4. The Secret Service in Dallas were Stupid.
5. The Dallas Media were Stupid.
6. The National Print Media were Stupid.
7. The National Electronic Media were Stupid.
7. The Dallas FBI were Stupid.
8. The D.C. FBI were Stupid.
9. The D.C. Secret Service were Stupid.
10. The WC members were Stupid.
11. The WC Staff were Stupid.
12. The Rockefeller Committee were Stupid.
13. The Pike Committee were Stupid.
14. The Church Committee were Stupid.
15. The HSCA were Stupid.

"What are the odds that ALL of these people were Stupid..."

Take out the word "STUPID" in every one of the items in Tom's list
above and replace it with the word "CONSPIRATORS" and you'll then have
a pretty good list of what virtually all CTers must believe in order
for the WCR to NOT be right.

And.......

What are the odds that ALL of these people were CONSPIRATORS?

tomnln

Mar 18, 2006, 10:33:18 AM3/18/06
All you need do is start your own room and you are the the "Admin".

<c3de...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 19, 2006, 1:53:40 PM3/19/06
WORTH Posting AGAIN;
see steve for what he is;

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Cliff

Mar 19, 2006, 3:25:56 PM3/19/06
Neither you or Todd will so much as discuss the physical evidence
of conspiracy in the murder of JFK.

There is a reason for your reticence, Steve.

The Single Bullet Theory requires 4 inches of JFK's clothing
to bunch up entirely ABOVE the SBT inshoot at the base of
JFK's neck but entirely BELOW the jacket collar at the base
of JFK's neck.

It is this pernicious absurdity you and Todd et al peddle daily.

Cliff Varnell

Steve wrote:

> Vince Palamara wrote:
>
> I have a life---married, kids, good job, musician in an up and coming
> band, etc. Although I am (semi) retired and burned out now, this has
> 0.0 to do with any of my accomplishments (or lack thereof...sorry,
> Rahnie baby).

Steve

Mar 19, 2006, 9:45:13 PM3/19/06
Get this straight, Varnell.

I dont care *what* you think of what I think or don't think, what I
believe or don't believe when it comes to the assassination of JFK.

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 19, 2006, 9:49:00 PM3/19/06
Cliff,

The nonsense yopu prattle on with about JFK's shirt not being to ride
up is laughable; it's not worthy of a response.

Sorry, but it's that simple.

Enjoy your delusion.

Todd

aeffects

Mar 19, 2006, 9:52:25 PM3/19/06
ahh, you forgot the ARRB

what-a-maroon!

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 19, 2006, 9:58:19 PM3/19/06
David,

>ahh, you forgot the ARRB
>what-a-maroon!

Don't forget COPA, LANCER, CITKA, AIC, AARC, etc.

With this knowledge maybe you can get off that damn island.

Todd

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 6:18:24 AM3/20/06

Todd W. Vaughan wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> The nonsense yopu prattle on with about JFK's shirt not being to ride
> up is laughable;

You haven't kept up with the discussion.

JFK's jacket collar dropped in Dealey Plaza. This fact destroys
the Single Bullet Theory.

I pointed this out to you years ago on the JFKResearch
Board and you couldn't refute the point then.

Tell us how 4+" of JFK's clothing bunched up entirely above
C7/T1 at the base of JFK's neck but entirely below the jacket
collar at the base of JFK's neck?

Tell us how the jacket collar and 4+" of bunched up clothing
occupied the same physical space at the same time.

Talk about absurdly delusional!

> it's not worthy of a response.

This is the non sequitar at the heart of LN Theory:

The Single Bullet Theory requires 2+" of JFK's
shirt and 2+" of JFK's jacket to have been elevated.

Clothing can elevate.

Therefore JFK's shirt and jacket each elevated 2+".

> Sorry, but it's that simple.

It is that simple. You won't begin to discuss the facts
of this case, Todd, because you simply can't.

Go away and hide, now.

Cliff Varnell

> Enjoy your delusion.
>
> Todd

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 6:29:52 AM3/20/06

So? Who cares *what* you care or don't care about?

You come on these newsgroups with your indefensible
conclusions and you're getting called on it.

Don't cry about it when someone rubs your nose in your nonsense.

And whatever you do -- DON'T attempt to argue the facts.

But you know that already.

Cliff Varnell

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 20, 2006, 12:22:49 PM3/20/06
Cliff,

You're a wacko.

We all know that.

Thanks, though, for reminding us.

Todd

Steve

Mar 20, 2006, 12:52:10 PM3/20/06

Cliff wrote:

So? Who cares *what* you care or don't care about?

Steve writes:

Obviously, you do, or you wouldn't have written what you said to both
Todd and myself.

Cliff wrote:

You come on these newsgroups with your indefensible
conclusions and you're getting called on it.

Steve writes:

But you just said to me: "So? Who cares *what* you care or don't
care about?"

Steve writes:

Make up your mind, Cliff

Cliff wrote:

Don't cry about it when someone rubs your nose in your nonsense.

Steve writes:
Don't flatter yourself, Cliffy.

Cliff wrrites:

And whatever you do -- DON'T attempt to argue the facts.
But you know that already.

Steve writes:

Cliff, you just can't make up your mind, can you?

Cliff Varnell

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 1:09:41 PM3/20/06
Todd W. Vaughan wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> You're a wacko.

And personal attacks are all you've got?

I predicted you couldn't argue the physical evidence and
you came through like a champ.

Thank you.

> We all know that.

*We* who? All the other LNers who can't argue the evidence,
like Steve Barber?

> Thanks, though, for reminding us.
>
> Todd

The object lesson here is that LNers like Todd and Steve recoil
in horror from the physical evidence of conspiracy.

It's fun to watch you guys bluster and scoff and never argue the facts.

Keep it up, Todd.

Cliff

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 1:24:00 PM3/20/06
Steve wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > Get this straight, Varnell.
>
> > I dont care *what* you think of what I think or don't think, what I
> > believe or don't believe when it comes to the assassination of JFK.
>

> Cliff wrote:
>
> So? Who cares *what* you care or don't care about?>
>
> Steve writes:
>
> Obviously, you do, or you wouldn't have written what you said to both
> Todd and myself.

You think too much of yourself.

Nobody gives a shit about your personal concerns, Steve.

I pointed out your inability to discuss the facts in the JFK murder
case -- I didn't ask about your personal concerns, nobody cares
about those but you.

> Cliff wrote:
>
> You come on these newsgroups with your indefensible
> conclusions and you're getting called on it.
>
> Steve writes:
>
> But you just said to me: "So? Who cares *what* you care or don't
> care about?"

What does that have to do with the evidence in the murder of JFK?

It's not *what* you care about that matters, Steve, it's the facts you
can or cannot argue.

> Steve writes:
>
> Make up your mind, Cliff

That you somehow confuse a discussion of the facts of JFK's
murder with a discussion of Steve Barber's personal concerns
is bizarre.

> Cliff wrote:
>
> Don't cry about it when someone rubs your nose in your nonsense.
>

> Steve writes:
> Don't flatter yourself, Cliffy.

By the way, see where your boy Chad Zimmerman has
disavowed the claims Unsolved History made about his
jacket experiments?

> Cliff wrrites:
>
> And whatever you do -- DON'T attempt to argue the facts.
> But you know that already.
>
> Steve writes:
>
> Cliff, you just can't make up your mind, can you?

If you want to equate your personal feelings with the facts of the
JFK murder -- be my guest.

Both you and Todd have to make it personal or you have nothing
to post.

Cliff Varnell

Steve

Mar 20, 2006, 1:40:44 PM3/20/06
Cliff,

You don't understand?

Let me spell it out for you...

I have NOTHING To say to you! Period.

Go away!

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 1:59:45 PM3/20/06

Then why did you post this if you have nothing to say?

And the FACT you have nothing to say is my point.

Neither you or Todd can have a rational, adult discussion
of the physical evidence in the case.

I'm not talking *to* you, Steve, I'm talking *about* your
indefensible conclusions.

Get a grip, dude.

Cliff varnell

Steve

Mar 20, 2006, 2:20:26 PM3/20/06
Okay,

I'll bite the bait, Cliff, and start by asking you this:

What "idnefensible conslsions" are you talking about?

tomnln

Mar 20, 2006, 4:21:32 PM3/20/06
Hey Cliff;

Consider that a Compliment coming from one guilty of TREASON.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 20, 2006, 4:24:08 PM3/20/06
Liar Twice Over,

On Monday 20 March 2006 at 12:13 AM you wrote the following, after
having been asked " WHY wont you remove the lies from your own webpage?
":

QUOTE ON

"I will correct 2 of my teensie weensie fibs for EVERY ONE of the
"Felonious Lies" of the WCR that you/yours CORRECT."

QUOTE OFF

With that you admitted that his website contains lies.

Your'e now an admitted liar.

No one believes anything you say.

You have ZERO credibility.

Todd

tomnln

Mar 20, 2006, 4:27:29 PM3/20/06

> Steve wrote:
>> Get this straight, Varnell.
>
>> I dont care *what* you think of what I think or don't think, what I
>> believe or don't believe when it comes to the assassination of JFK.
>

> Cliff wrote:
>
> So? Who cares *what* you care or don't care about?

> Steve writes:
>
> Obviously, you do, or you wouldn't have written what you said to both
> Todd and myself.

FRICK & FRACK
Include your "Spokesman" Bud & we'll have "Larry, Curly & Moe".

Be carefull, Bud is Just Stupid enough to try to explain Baker's 4 different
accounts of
Baker's lunchroom encounter with Oswald.
GOD knows neither of you 2 have the Guts to address REAL Issues.

tomnln

Mar 20, 2006, 4:28:44 PM3/20/06
hahahahahaha

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 20, 2006, 4:31:17 PM3/20/06
Arrrrrrrrgh For the Old Days;

When Felons like these were Locked Up.

"Cliff" <nk...@sfo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 20, 2006, 6:51:39 PM3/20/06
I'm Soooo glad to hear that your belief that "fibs" eliminate all
credibility.
That means you Denounce the WCR due to all their LIES Under Oath.

Thanks to you we Finnally Buried the Felons you worked so hard to Support.
America Thanks you todd.

What happened? Were you just told you have only 2 hours to live?

That's the ONLY thing that would cause a "Hardened" Felon like you to
Repent.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cliff

Mar 20, 2006, 7:00:29 PM3/20/06
Steve sez:

Okay,

I'll bite the bait, Cliff, and start by asking you this:

What "idnefensible conslsions" [sic] are you talking about?

Cliff sez:

Your conclusion that only 3 shots were fired in Dealey Plaza
11/22/63 is indefensible.

Let's take an inventory of the wounds and the other physical evidence
in the case, a baker's dozen of irrefutable facts:

JFK:
1) Wound in the throat
2) Posterior wound in the upper torso
3) Fatal head wound

JBC
4) Back wound
5) Rib wound
6) Chest wound
7) Wrist wound
8) Thigh wound

Tague:
9) Cheek wound

10) The bullet defects in JFK's shirt and jacket are 4" below the
bottom of the collars.

11) The Elm St. photos and film show JFK's jacket collar
in a normal position at the base of his neck.

http://www.jfk-online.com/Towner.mpg

12) James Tague stood 90 yards to the southwest from the limo
at the moment of the headshot.

13) There was a stiff wind from the southwest at the moment of
the head shot, as established by the Muchmore film.

http://www.jfk-online.com/1muchmore.html

Steve Barber, you can't reconcile any 3 shot scenario with the
above facts.

The holes in JFK's clothes are 2+" below the C7/T1 inshoot of
the Single Bullet Theory.

How could 4+" of shirt and jacket fabric possibly bunch up entirely

above C7/T1 at the base of JFK's neck but entirely below the
jacket collar at the base of JFK's neck?

The physical evidence of the low back wound is impeccably
corroborated by the contemporaneous documentary evidence
and the statements of at least a dozen witnesses.

Physical evidence is primary, as our friend Dr. Kenneth Rahn is
known to argue. In this case the physical evidence is consistent
with:

4 contemporaneous documents:
1) the Death Certificate marked "verified"
2) the autopsy face sheet marked "verified"
3) the FBI autopsy report
4) Hume's initial autopsy report

The sworn testimony of at least 5 federal agents:
1) FBI SA James Sibert
2) FBI SA Francis O'Neill
3) SS SA Glen Bennett
4) SS SA Clint Hill
5) SS SA Roy Kellerman

The witness statements of medical personnel who handled the
body or witnessed such:
1) Parkland Nurse Diana Bowron
2) Autopsy Doctor John Ebersole
3) Autopsy witness Chester Boyers
4) Autopsy witness Floyd Reibe
5) Autopsy witness Jan Gail Rudnicki
6) Autopsy witness James Curtis Jenkins
7) Autopsy witness Edward Reed

http://www.jfklancer.com/docs.maps/back_diagram.gif

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Evidence/jfkjacket.GIF

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Evidence/jfkshirt.GIF

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/Ford-Rankin/FBIreenact.GIF

http://www.jfklancer.com/docs.maps/autopdescript1.gif

Dr. John Ebersole attended the autopsy and told Dr. David Mantik
in a 1992 interview that the back wound was at T-4. (Harrison
Livingstone's KILLING THE TRUTH pg 721)

Nurse Diana Bowron washed JFK's body at Parkland, and she
told Livingstone the wound was "lower down on the back" than
shown in the autopsy photos (KTT pg 188.)

Autopsy photographer Floyd Reibe also claimed that the lower
marking on the autopsy photo showed the back wound (KTT pg 721).

Bethesda lab assisstant Jan Gail Rudnicki told Livingstone
that he saw "what appeared to be an entry wound several inches
down on the back." (HIGH TREASON 2, pg 206)

Bethesda x-ray tech Edward Reed reported seeing a back
wound "right between the scapula and the thoracic column."
(KTT pg 720)

James Curtis Jenkins, a lab tech who attended the autopsy,
placed the back wound below the throat wound with this
diagram for the HSCA:

http://jfklancer.com/pub/md/jenkins.gif

Chester H. Boyers was the chief Petty Officer in charge of the
Pathology Department at Bethesda in November 1963. This is
from Boyers signed affidavit:

(quote on)

Another wound was located near the right shoulder blade, more
specifically just under the scapula and next to it.

(quote off)

That's consistent with T3 or lower.

Secret Service Agent Glen Bennett reported, "I saw a shot hit the
Boss about four inches down from the right shoulder."

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, who was at the autopsy, testified
before the Warren Commission:

(quote on)

Yes, sir; I saw an opening in the back, about 6 inches below the
neckline to the right-hand side of the spinal column.

(quote off)

Here are the wound diagrams pepared by FBI SAs
Francis O'Neill and James Sibert:

http://www.jfklancer.com/pub/md/sibert1.gif

http://www.jfklancer.com/pub/md/sibert2.gif

So, yes, Steve, the Single Bullet Theory is
demonstrably fallacious -- and, indeed, deserves
to be refered to as the SBF -- Single Bullet Fallacy.

As far as the Tague Frag theory goes, in addition to
the southwest stiff wind, a stiff wind was reported on
the corner of Elm and Houston as coming from the north.

How could a 3 to 6 gram fragment maintain a near-straight-line
trajectory into the teeth of a hard swirling wind over the course
of 90 yards?

Thank you for the opportunity to present this evidence,
Steve.

Cliff Varnell

Steve

Mar 22, 2006, 1:21:46 PM3/22/06
Cliff,

Let me put it this way.

You obviously starve for attention, and for someone to talk to
concerning this *crap* you just posted.

You thrive on ambiguity.

You won't get any more attention from me, other than this response
to the post you made.

Please note that I have responded to your post, and that this will
be my final post to you.

Steve

Cliff

Mar 22, 2006, 2:10:51 PM3/22/06

Steve wrote:
> Cliff,
>
> Let me put it this way.
>
> You obviously starve for attention,

Atta boy, get right to the personal insults.

As predicted, you can't discuss the physical evidence
of the case in a rational, adult manner.

So it's insults only, eh?

> and for someone to talk to
> concerning this *crap* you just posted.

True, I love rubbing the physical evidence of conspiracy in
the noses of you "high profile" LNer types.

It takes fortitude to face the facts, something your ilk lacks.

> You thrive on ambiguity.

You thrive on spewing indefensible bullshit.

> You won't get any more attention from me,

I didn't ask for any in the first place.

I said you couldn't discuss the physical evidence
of conspiracy and you can't.

Point made.

> other than this response
> to the post you made.

Your post here isn't a *response* -- it's your cry for help that'll
never come.

None of you LNers -- not one! -- can challenge the fact that JFK's
back wound was too low to allow any possibility of the SBT.

Not one of you will engage in a fact-based debate.

And don't look now, Barber, but your hero Chad Zimmerman
has back pedaled from all those nice things you claimed
for him back in 11/04.

> Please note that I have responded to your post, and that this will
> be my final post to you.

It ain't about *you*, Barber.

What exactly is the cause of this over-inflated ego of yours?

It isn't related to anything involving the JFK assassination -- you
proved that again right here.

Cliff Varnell

Steve

Mar 22, 2006, 3:27:52 PM3/22/06
Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
would be my last to you

Cliffy wrote:

It ain't about *you*, Barber.

Steve writes:

Cliffy,

It was, in fact, " about" me the moment you chimed into a post that
was a discussion between Tom Rossley, Todd and I, and you made a smart
remark to me.

If "it aint about you, Barber", then don't bring my name up, and
don't chime into discussions and make smart remarks to me, when no one
is talking to you-directly!

Cliff

Mar 22, 2006, 3:52:44 PM3/22/06
Steve wrote:
> Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
> would be my last to you

Ever see COOL HAND LUKE?

Stay down, Luke, stay down.

> Cliffy wrote:
>
> It ain't about *you*, Barber.
>

> Steve writes:
>
> Cliffy,
>
> It was, in fact, " about" me the moment you chimed into a post that
> was a discussion between Tom Rossley, Todd and I, and you made a smart
> remark to me.

Wrong. It was about the inability of LNers to argue the physical
facts of the case.

You *are* a believer in the view that one guy shot at JFK, right?

> If "it aint about you, Barber", then don't bring my name up,

I call all of you LNers out. Don't take it so personally.

I call you out, Todd, Bud, Zimmerman, Rahn, McAdams -- all
of you.

Not one of you people can come on this group and have a rational,
fact-based discussion of the physical evidence of conspiracy.

> and don't chime into discussions and make smart remarks to me, when no one
> is talking to you-directly!

Oh? Otherwise what? You and Todd are gonna show up at my doorstep?

Better come heavy, Steve-o.

Cliff

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 4:31:10 PM3/22/06
Uh Oh;

Cliff must have posted something Official from the 26 volumes.

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 4:32:52 PM3/22/06
Heh heh heh I Just LOVE it.'

"Cliff" <nk...@sfo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 4:37:12 PM3/22/06
Ho ho ho ho ho

It just keeps gettin Better.

steve prefers the 2 on 1 scenario.

I tend to agree. THAT puts the odds in my favor.

Is steve allowed cliff into the mix, it would amount to 2 on 2.
Resulting in "Overwhelming" odds Against them.

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 4:39:46 PM3/22/06
To think that Bud said There's no GOD

THIS is Truely GOD's Design.

(you all remember Bud; AAF's Spokesman)

"Cliff" <nk...@sfo.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 22, 2006, 5:05:12 PM3/22/06
Tom,

Is it accpetable to fib about what a witness to the murder of the
President saw?

Todd

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 22, 2006, 5:06:00 PM3/22/06

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 5:38:52 PM3/22/06
toddy;

I suggest you take care of that "Stuttering Problem".

It appears that it has reached "Critical Mass".

I think Dr. Vinnie Boombatz would serve you Very Well.

He's Off from work at the Garage on Monday's.

(surgeon general's Warning: todd may be Hazardous to AmericanFreedoms)

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 5:39:28 PM3/22/06

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey Felon;
I just got word that you MUST Return your 30 Pieces of silver.
Because you're NOT Defending your Felon friend Officer Baker.

Remember? Baker gave 4 different accounts of his lunchroom encounter with
Oswald.
Not 1
Not 2
Not 3

BUT, FOUR (4) toddy FOUR (4)

Get off the fib stuff & Earn your 30 Pieces of silver by addressing MAJORS.
Gosh;
In addition to being a Felon Supporter NOW, you're Stealing the 30 Pieces of
silver.

(surgeon general's Warning: todd may be Hazardous to American Freedoms)

Bud

Mar 22, 2006, 9:44:42 PM3/22/06

Cliff wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
> > would be my last to you
>
> Ever see COOL HAND LUKE?
>
> Stay down, Luke, stay down.
>

> > Cliffy wrote:
> >
> > It ain't about *you*, Barber.
> >

> > Steve writes:
> >
> > Cliffy,
> >
> > It was, in fact, " about" me the moment you chimed into a post that
> > was a discussion between Tom Rossley, Todd and I, and you made a smart
> > remark to me.
>
> Wrong. It was about the inability of LNers to argue the physical
> facts of the case.
>
> You *are* a believer in the view that one guy shot at JFK, right?
>

> > If "it aint about you, Barber", then don't bring my name up,
>
> I call all of you LNers out. Don't take it so personally.
>
> I call you out, Todd, Bud, Zimmerman, Rahn, McAdams -- all
> of you.

How is it that I am starting to be mentioned amongst the notable LN
researchers? Don`t you kooks read what I write?

> Not one of you people can come on this group and have a rational,
> fact-based discussion of the physical evidence of conspiracy.

<snicker> With a person who thinks the wounds to clothing trumps
the wounds on the actual body?

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 22, 2006, 9:47:10 PM3/22/06
Tomnln,

Still afraid of giving a yes or no answer.

Still a coward.

Still a fibber.

Still a liar.

All with no shame.

Just like a NYC crack whore.

Todd

Surgeon General's Warning: Reading Tomnln's Website Will Be Dangeorus
to Your Understanding of the Facts Of This Case

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 22, 2006, 9:47:36 PM3/22/06

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 10:51:39 PM3/22/06
Heeeeeeey todd;

THAT ain't from Posner's book.

You Stole that from Me.

The Highest Form of Praise is "Duplication".

Following todd's CREDO will have you Urinating on Nam Vets Graves.
Beware of Satanic Worshippers. (todd)
Beware the Anti-Christ. (todd)

Pack it in todd.

todd is Anti Truth/Justice.
todd is Anti-American.
todd is Anti American.
todd Worships Lies Under Oath.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 10:55:06 PM3/22/06

> Cliff wrote:
>> Steve wrote:
>> > Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
>> > would be my last to you
>>
>> Ever see COOL HAND LUKE?
>>
>> Stay down, Luke, stay down.
>>

>> > Cliffy wrote:
>> >
>> > It ain't about *you*, Barber.
>> >

>> > Steve writes:
>> >
>> > Cliffy,
>> >
>> > It was, in fact, " about" me the moment you chimed into a post that
>> > was a discussion between Tom Rossley, Todd and I, and you made a smart
>> > remark to me.
>>
>> Wrong. It was about the inability of LNers to argue the physical
>> facts of the case.
>>
>> You *are* a believer in the view that one guy shot at JFK, right?
>>

>> > If "it aint about you, Barber", then don't bring my name up,
>>
>> I call all of you LNers out. Don't take it so personally.
>>
>> I call you out, Todd, Bud, Zimmerman, Rahn, McAdams -- all
>> of you.

> How is it that I am starting to be mentioned amongst the notable LN
> researchers? Don`t you kooks read what I write?

It's Called ADULATION Bud;
It's Called Hero Worship Bud;

YOU, Alone are Recognized as the "Spokesperson" for the Accessory After the
Fact Sub-Culture.

GOD Bless you Bud;

tomnln

Mar 22, 2006, 11:01:55 PM3/22/06
What a Score Card (Resume') todd;

1. you are Homesexual Expert. (Previous Post)
2. you are an Alchohol Expert. (Previous Post)
3. you are a Drug Expert. (Previous Post)
4. you are Prison Expert. (Previous Post)
5. NOW, you're a CrackWhore Expert.

Ohhhhh Don't Forget "Deserter" when you left your Fellow Felon Baker
Stranded.

Quoite a Resume' toddy.

Ya shoulda paid the $2.00 before you end up in the "CHAIR".

(Surgeon General's Warning: todd may be Hazardous to American Freedoms)

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cliff

Mar 22, 2006, 11:33:36 PM3/22/06

Bud wrote:
> Cliff wrote:
> > Steve wrote:
> > > Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
> > > would be my last to you
> >
> > Ever see COOL HAND LUKE?
> >
> > Stay down, Luke, stay down.
> >

> > > Cliffy wrote:
> > >
> > > It ain't about *you*, Barber.
> > >

> > > Steve writes:
> > >
> > > Cliffy,
> > >
> > > It was, in fact, " about" me the moment you chimed into a post that
> > > was a discussion between Tom Rossley, Todd and I, and you made a smart
> > > remark to me.
> >
> > Wrong. It was about the inability of LNers to argue the physical
> > facts of the case.
> >
> > You *are* a believer in the view that one guy shot at JFK, right?
> >

> > > If "it aint about you, Barber", then don't bring my name up,
> >
> > I call all of you LNers out. Don't take it so personally.
> >
> > I call you out, Todd, Bud, Zimmerman, Rahn, McAdams -- all
> > of you.
>
> How is it that I am starting to be mentioned amongst the notable LN
> researchers?

You post a lot here, so I thought I'd throw your name out.

Don't mean to be rude, but it tends to get that way around here.

> Don`t you kooks read what I write?

Not enough, maybe.

Maybe I pegged you wrong. Do you think 3 shots and 3 shots only
were fired in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?

> > Not one of you people can come on this group and have a rational,
> > fact-based discussion of the physical evidence of conspiracy.
>
> <snicker> With a person who thinks the wounds to clothing trumps
> the wounds on the actual body?

No, Bud, with a person who can argue the evidence for the bullet
defects in the clothes matching the actual back wound at T3.

Cliff

Steve

Mar 23, 2006, 1:46:04 AM3/23/06

Steve wrote:
> Retracting (for the moment) my earlier statement that my previous post
> would be my last to you

Ever see COOL HAND LUKE?

Stay down, Luke, stay down.

Cliff writes:
Oh? Otherwise what? You and Todd are gonna show up at my doorstep?

Better come heavy, Steve-o.

Cliff

Steve writes:

Cliffy, this is wishful thinking on your part. Sorry. You aren't
worth my "showing up at your doorstep. "

Steve

Cliff

Mar 23, 2006, 2:42:33 AM3/23/06

> Steve writes:
>
> Cliffy, this is wishful thinking on your part.

Why would I want to see your sorry ass.

> Sorry.

That's what I'm say'n.

> You aren't worth my "showing up at your doorstep. "
>
> Steve

But Tom is?

Like I say, your ilk lack fortitude.

Steve

Mar 23, 2006, 10:59:06 AM3/23/06

> Steve writes:

> Sorry.

> Steve

But Tom is?

Steve writes:

Like I said, Cliffy, you starve for attention.

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 3:22:31 PM3/23/06
tom is "Disapointed".

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 23, 2006, 3:57:20 PM3/23/06
Tom,

>tom is "Disapointed". <

Ouch! Not another tom-o-typo!

We all know you meant "tom is a "Disapointment".

Probably Ellens favorite saying.

Todd

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 4:49:00 PM3/23/06
Because I'm a Nice Guy, I won't bother to Post todd's "Typo's"

I'll just point out his adversity to discuss Evidence/Testimony.

(the Anti-American won't even tell us Where his Boss Bin Laden IS)

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 23, 2006, 4:51:26 PM3/23/06
Tom,

>I'll just point out his adversity to discuss Evidence/Testimony. <

You want to discuss "Evidence/Testimony"?

OK, let's discuss what Lee Bowers saw.

You go first.

Todd

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 5:19:31 PM3/23/06
First things First toddy,

Tell the people about Officer Baker's FOUR (4) Different accounts of his
Lunchroom encounter with Oswald.

Do you Believe;
Lie 1?
Lie 2?
Lie 3?
Lie 4?
Any Combination?

ALL FOUR (4)?

You have been DUCKING "This Subject" for Months.

C'Mon Felon Supporter SUPPORT.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 6:14:27 PM3/23/06
Hey Fellas' (steve/todd) Or, any other Felon Supporter for That matter.

I need clarification on this subject.

I'm Serious.
I Really want to know if steve/todd are gonna "Pay tom a Visit to Teach him
something"?

I read that (or words to THAT effect) in one of steve's posts.

I Just wanna know if they're just blowing smoke like every other post OR, if
it's True/

Please, Please, Please, let me know?

Respectfully, tomnln

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

Mar 23, 2006, 6:54:12 PM3/23/06
Tomnln,

>I Really want to know if steve/todd are gonna "Pay tom a Visit to Teach him
>something"?
>I read that (or words to THAT effect) in one of steve's posts.

Let's be clear; I never made any claim that I was going to visit you.

Todd

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 7:15:33 PM3/23/06
Well;
Your Co-Conspirator Suggested that you come with him !

Are you gonna DESERT steve the way you Deserted Officer Baker?

Looks like the LN'r Ship is Sinking judging from all the Rats who are
leaving.

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ben Holmes

Mar 23, 2006, 7:36:44 PM3/23/06
In article <1143158052....@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, Todd W.
Vaughan says...

Yeah... Jerry McNally tried that on me once... his comment was "Pal, one day our
paths might cross. And at that time I'll kick your Marine ass."

And yet, as often as I mention that I regularly stand ready to receive an 'ass
kicking' at the Encino Judo Club, there have never been any takers.

Nor do I ever expect any. Loudmouth bullies take pleasure with those who can't
defend themselves, but wouldn't dare cross the path of someone who is quite
capable of defending themselves.

And, as often as I've pointed out the lies of others - you'd think that
*someone* would have taken me up on the offer, and allowed me to call 'em a liar
to their face.

tomnln

Mar 23, 2006, 8:05:06 PM3/23/06
see below;

"Ben Holmes" <bnho...@rain.org> wrote in message

> In article <1143158052....@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>, Todd W.
> Vaughan says...
>>
>>Tomnln,
>>
>>> I Really want to know if steve/todd are gonna "Pay tom a Visit to Teach
>>> him
>>> something"?
>>> I read that (or words to THAT effect) in one of steve's posts.
>>

>>Let's be clear; I never made any claim that I was going to visit you.
>>
>>Todd
>

> Yeah... Jerry McNally tried that on me once... his comment was "Pal, one
> day our
> paths might cross. And at that time I'll kick your Marine ass."
>
> And yet, as often as I mention that I regularly stand ready to receive an
> 'ass
> kicking' at the Encino Judo Club, there have never been any takers.

> Nor do I ever expect any. Loudmouth bullies take pleasure with those who
> can't
> defend themselves, but wouldn't dare cross the path of someone who is
> quite
> capable of defending themselves.

Well By Golly;

I think I remember something once a long time ago about a Big Mouth Hunter
becoming the Hunted.

Just a thought.

Steve

Mar 24, 2006, 2:30:22 AM3/24/06
You guys are a real bunch.

Todd did not say anything about paying Tom a visit. He merely asked
Tom where he lived, and mentioned Tom's neck of the woods.

I am the one who said what was said about paying Tom a visit. For
some reason, Tom takes this as a "threat".

Listen up, Tommy Benny, Cliffy and Healy.

None of you are worth going to prison for. I wouldnt waste my time
"threatening" you. I do noth "tghreaten" , anddid not "threaten"
anyone of you with physical harm, or any other type of harm. I have
never struck a person in my life, and I am certainly **not** going to
start with the likes of any of you. None of you are worth it!

I think that you folks are so obssessed with the Kennedy assassination
that you are all nothing but a bunch of parnoiacs who hide behind their
computer screeens and think they can take on the world. Meanwhile, the
rest of the world could care less what you think about this topic and
could care less about"debating" something that happened nearly 5
decades ago.

Just because you folks don't have a life doesn't mean the rest of the
world doesn't.

Cliff

Mar 24, 2006, 2:53:41 AM3/24/06

> Steve writes:
>
> Like I said, Cliffy, you starve for attention.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :->

Of course I do. I'm early promoting my new website and the article --

Intense Studies of the Obvious: The physical evidence of conspiracy
in the murder of John F. Kennedy

(Summer 06)...

So you're a drummer, eh, Steve?

I was a drummer once.

For fifteen minutes.

In Reno, Nevada, January of 1980.

I formed a punk rock band (called itself 7 Seconds) around
the declaration that I would be the drummer in the band, even
though I'd never done it before.

That lasted for fifteen minutes before I recruited another buddy of
mine to be the drummer and I became the manager.

7 Seconds has its music displayed at the Experience Music Project,
the great Seattle rock'n roll museum.

You see, Steve, I've had an impact (albeit modest) on the history of
rocknroll as a drummer -- and you haven't.

And I can't even play.

You can piss off now.

Cliff

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 5:55:22 PM3/24/06
FUCK you Felons

wanna get Serious with Me????

you can find out if I'm just a talker like you Felons are steve/todd/friends
OR NOT

your Bullshit is gonna stop........by your choice OR MINE (??)

"Steve" <sba...@i71.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 5:56:55 PM3/24/06
Just a Respectfull Reminder.

Sometimes 7 seconds makes all the difference in a Lifetime.

"Cliff" <nk...@sfo.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David VP

Mar 24, 2006, 6:14:47 PM3/24/06
>>> "FUCK you, Felons. Your Bullshit is gonna stop...." <<<

Is there anything more pathetic than a CTer on CT Steroids? I doubt it.

Yes, the (CT) bullshit WILL stop. And this is what's going to stop it
(for good).....

www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393045250/qid=1143241458/sr=1-1

Vince will pull no punches. Might as well pull up CT stakes now and
save further embarrassing "Fuck You Felons" posts like your recent one.
Pathetic.

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 6:18:57 PM3/24/06
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Another Gypsy Fortune Teller.

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Is there anything more pathetic than a CTer on CT Steroids? I doubt it.
>

>>> "Your Bullshit is gonna stop......."
>
> Yes, the bullshit *will* stop. And this is what's going to stop it (for
> good)......

> www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393045250/qid=1143241458/sr=1-1
>
> Vince will pull no punches. Might as well pull up CT stakes now and

> save further embassing "Fuck You Felons" posts like your recent one.
> Pathetic.

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 6:20:30 PM3/24/06
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Another "Accessory After the Fact" suffering from STUTTERING
DISEASE.

You guys must be Sleeping Together.

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 6:26:28 PM3/24/06
Thanks fer askin Felon Supporter.

YES, there IS someone More pathetic.

It's you "Accessories After the Fact" Faggots who's mind is incapacitated by
AIDS.

I notice you didn't address points of Destruction of Evidence Whimppy-Ass.

David VP

Mar 24, 2006, 6:30:53 PM3/24/06
>> "Another Gypsy Fortune Teller."

I'm not a gypsy...but my prediction re. V.B. is as solid as granite,
without question.

It's always good for CTers to get a dose of assassination "reality"
every now and again....so here it is (with this first quote
guaranteeing Vincent's success at burying all conspiracy notions
forever):

"If there's one thing I take pride in, it's that I never, ever make a
charge without supporting it. You might not agree with me, but I
invariably offer an enormous amount of support for my position." --
Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1998

--------------

"Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the assassination of President
Kennedy. The evidence is absolutely overwhelming that he carried out
the tragic shooting all by himself. .... In fact, you could throw 80
percent of the evidence against him out the window and there would
still be more than enough left to convince any reasonable person of his
sole role in the crime. .... The Warren Commission looked at a
tremendous amount of evidence and concluded that Oswald acted alone.
I've studied the evidence, and I agree." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1986

----------------------

"Almost all of the current books on the subject deal with conspiracy
theories. I believe there was no conspiracy, and I think I can convince
the average reader in 25 pages that Oswald killed JFK." -- Vincent T.
Bugliosi; April 22, 2004

-----------------------

"Right now I'm working around the clock, almost literally, because I'm
reliving the JFK trial in my dreams." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 2005

-----------------------

"The evidence will show that Oswald's rifle, to the exclusion of all
other weapons, was determined by firearms experts to be the rifle that
fired the two bullets that struck down President Kennedy." -- Vincent
T. Bugliosi (via a portion of his Opening Statement to the jury during
the 1986 televised Docu-Trial "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald")

-----------------------

Vincent T. Bugliosi (while questioning Dr. Vincent Guinn during the
1986 TV Docu-Trial) -- "There may have been fifty people firing at
President Kennedy that day; but if there were, they ALL missed; only
bullets fired from Oswald's Carcano rifle hit the President; is that
correct?"

Dr. Vincent P. Guinn -- "That's a correct statement; yes."

-----------------------

"I am at work writing an in-depth book on the assassination of
President John F. Kennedy, one that I'm confident will shed a different
light on the tragedy that altered the course of American history." --
Vincent T. Bugliosi; 1991

-----------------------

"What the assassination buffs have done -- they've succeeded in
discrediting the Warren Commission. Every book that comes out alleges a
conspiracy. Someone has got to debunk these absurd conspiracy
theories." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; January 1988

-----------------------

"There was no plot, no conspiracy. JFK wasn't murdered by anti-Castro
Cubans, the mob, or rogue CIA agents. In almost 40 years, there has not
been one scintilla of proof tying the assassination to anyone but
Oswald. There have been theories, but no evidence. Oswald had the
motive, the opportunity, and the skill to kill President Kennedy." --
Vincent T. Bugliosi

-----------------------

"I am writing two volumes on the assassination of President John F.
Kennedy. My conclusion is that I believe beyond ALL doubt that Lee
Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, and beyond all REASONABLE doubt that he
acted alone." (Emphasis his.) -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; 2001

-----------------------

"I agree with all of {Gerald} Posner's conclusions -- that Oswald
killed Kennedy and acted alone -- but I disagree with his methodology.
There's a credibility problem. When he is confronted with a situation
antithetical to the view he's taking, he ignores or distorts it." --
Vincent T. Bugliosi

-----------------------

"I am trying to finish my book on the assassination of President John
F. Kennedy. There is a need for a book on the non-pro-conspiracy side.
My view is that Oswald acted alone and that there was no conspiracy. I
know that somewhere between 75 percent and 80 percent of the American
people believe he was the victim of a conspiracy.

"But I want to tell you a story. I was speaking in Toronto on tactics
and techniques used in the movie "JFK" just after the Oliver Stone
movie was released. After the speech, there was a Q & A, and I asked
for a show of hands of how many believed the assassination was a
conspiracy. It was 80 percent to 90 percent of the audience.

"Then I said that I'd like to have a show of hands as to how many saw
the movie "JFK" or at any time in the past had read a book rejecting
the Warren Commission or believing in a conspiracy. Again, there was an
enormous show of hands. I told them they should hear both sides of the
story before making up their minds. With that thought in mind, I asked
how many had read the Warren Report. Hardly any raised their hands.

"Very few had heard both sides of the story. It was easier and more
romantic to believe in the conspiracy. My book will show otherwise.
Many of the conspiracy theories are appealing to the intellectual
palate at first glance, but they do violence to all notions of common
sense." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi; April 6, 1997

-----------------------

Original Publisher's Blurb Re. "Final Verdict";
Via W.W. Norton & Company, Inc. (Spring 1998):

"Final Verdict", by Vincent T. Bugliosi (With Fred Haines) ..........

"It was the crime of the century, the most shattering public event most
of us will ever live through. Much has been written about that day in
Dallas, but never an account that laid all questions to rest - until
now.

At 1:00 P.M. on November 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was
pronounced dead, the victim of a sniper attack during his motorcade
through Dallas. That may be the only fact generally agreed upon in the
vast literature spawned by the assassination. Polls reveal that 85
percent of Americans believe there was a conspiracy behind Lee Harvey
Oswald -- some even believe Oswald had nothing to do with it -- and in
this astonishingly-encyclopedic and readable book, Vincent Bugliosi
shows how we have come to believe such lies.

Bugliosi, brillant prosecutor of Charles Manson and best-selling author
of the book, "Outrage", that hammered a chain of circumstantial guilt
around O.J. Simpson, is perhaps the only man in America capable of
"prosecuting" Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of John F. Kennedy.

His book is a narrative compendium of fact, ballistic evidence,
re-examination of key witnesses, and, above all, common sense. Every
detail and nuance is accounted for, every conspiracy theory revealed as
a fraud upon the American public. While reading it we have the eerie
feeling that we are in Dallas the day a lone gunman changed the course
of history. Mr. Bugliosi's irresistible logic and absolute command of
the evidence shed fresh light on this peculiarly American nightmare. At
last we know what really happened; at last it all makes sense."

Ben Holmes

Mar 24, 2006, 6:34:46 PM3/24/06
In article <1143241577.1...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, David VP
says...

>Is there anything more pathetic than a CTer on CT Steroids? I doubt it.
>

>>> "Your Bullshit is gonna stop......."
>
>Yes, the bullshit *will* stop. And this is what's going to stop it (for
>good)......

>www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393045250/qid=1143241458/sr=1-1
>
>Vince will pull no punches. Might as well pull up CT stakes now and
>save further embassing "Fuck You Felons" posts like your recent one.
>Pathetic.

My prediction: David will be unable to defend Bugliosi's book when it comes
out... for I find it difficult to believe that he can do any better than Posner,
and Posner has been ripped to shreds.

I *am* amused that all the hopes of the LNT'er crowd seems to be getting placed
on a book that isn't even finished... After over 40 years, haven't they figured
it out yet?

Perhaps I'll save this post to remind David after Bugliosi's book comes out...

aeffects

Mar 24, 2006, 7:00:56 PM3/24/06

David VP wrote:

> Is there anything more pathetic than a CTer on CT Steroids? I doubt it.
>
> Yes, the (CT) bullshit WILL stop. And this is what's going to stop it
> (for good).....
>
> www.amazon.com/gp/product/0393045250/qid=1143241458/sr=1-1
>
> Vince will pull no punches.

LOL, how many years has Vince been writing, re-writing then re-writing
again and again and again.

How long does it take for a prosecutor to come to the conclusion LHO
was the LONE gunman?

When it comes to Vince -- a very, very, very, VERY long time.

give it up vonPain - its boring...

>Might as well pull up CT stakes now

nah -- why? -- can't wait to see how you fair in total embarassment

David VP

Mar 24, 2006, 7:19:04 PM3/24/06
>> "How many years has Vince been writing, re-writing then re-writing again and again and again."

Who cares? To me, it's a sign of "touching all bases produced by the CT
Nuthatches".

And it IS coming. So save your "embarrassment" for your own
theories.....

http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/index.php?id=1283

>> "Give it up {Mr. Von Pein} - its boring..."

Yeah...the one-killer truth usually is pretty boring when put up
against a 6-shot, 3-killer O. Stone shoot-'em-up, huh?

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 7:25:15 PM3/24/06
Does Vinnie Address the Destruction of Evidence David?

A simple Yes or, No will suffice.

Or, are you Backing Another Loser by Habit?

Yes Or, No David?

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 7:28:17 PM3/24/06
How can Anyone predict a story that hasn't been published yet?

Just Another "Gypsy Fortune Teller".

Will Vincent address the Felonies of the authorities when they Destroyed
Evidence?

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

David VP

Mar 24, 2006, 7:39:41 PM3/24/06
>> "Will Vincent address the Felonies of the authorities when they Destroyed Evidence?"

EVERYTHING will be addressed by Vince in "Final Verdict: The Simple
Truth In The Killing Of JFK" (W.W. Norton & Co.).

Everything. And since Vince still has the amazing confidence to make
comments like this (below) as of mid-2004, I'm confident beyond ALL
doubt that EVERY loose end/question/CT fruitcake theory has been
addressed to Vincent's pro-LN satisfaction.

Obviously he has reconciled EVERY little point in his mind as a FORMER
PROSECUTOR, and there is NO admissibility problem or "destruction of
evidence" difficulty (as you put it) so big to negate the overall
pro-LN/LHO "Final Verdict". THAT fact, alone, should make CTers quake.

"Almost all of the current books on the subject deal with conspiracy
theories. I believe there was no conspiracy, and I think I can convince

the average reader in 25 pages that Oswald killed JFK." -- V. Bugliosi;
April 2004

"Every detail and nuance is accounted for {in 'Final Verdict'}, every
conspiracy theory revealed as a fraud upon the American public." --
W.W. Norton; 1998

tomnln

Mar 24, 2006, 7:40:11 PM3/24/06
Wasn't the WCR the "Definitive" Answer?????

"David VP" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.