"Bud" Is Afraid To Post His Scenario!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 4:12:49 PM4/13/17
Here's David Von Pein's: "Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period."

My response: "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period."

"Bud's" response: ""

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 5:36:55 PM4/13/17
You know my beliefs from start to finish. I know yours also, even if you are ashamed to post them. One ridiculously fantastic idea after another.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 5:48:30 PM4/13/17
See???

"BUD" IS AFRAID TO POST HIS SCENARIO!!!

And despite his lying, I did indeed post just as much detail, and with just as much evidence cited as David did.

But "Bud's" a liar, everyone knows that.

Now his cowardice is proven too.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 6:48:02 PM4/13/17
The only thing you are showing is your retardation. Now if we could only get you to post your retarded ideas...

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2017, 7:08:57 PM4/13/17
This is retarded enough, for starters....

"At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period." -- B. Holmes

Just imagine the "at least three shooters" all taking aim at JOHN KENNEDY'S body (with none of them aiming at JOHN CONNALLY, of course; only an idiot would think that any shots were aimed at Connally) --- and the end result of all this AIMING AT KENNEDY is that CONNALLY is hit AS MANY TIMES WITH BULLETS as JFK was (per Holmes' insane scenario).

Hi-lar-ious!

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:27:42 PM4/13/17
"BUD" IS STILL AFRAID TO POST HIS SCENARIO!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:35:56 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:08:57 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 6:48:02 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

> > > See???
> > >
> > > "BUD" IS AFRAID TO POST HIS SCENARIO!!!
> > >
> > > And despite his lying, I did indeed post just as much detail, and with just as much evidence cited as David did.
> > >
> > > But "Bud's" a liar, everyone knows that.
> > >
> > > Now his cowardice is proven too.
> >
> > The only thing you are showing is your retardation. Now if we could only get you to post your retarded ideas...
>
> This is retarded enough, for starters....

And yet, you'll be COMPLETELY UNABLE to defend such a silly assertion...

> "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period." -- B. Holmes
>
> Just imagine the "at least three shooters" all taking aim at JOHN KENNEDY'S body (with none of them aiming at JOHN CONNALLY, of course; only an idiot would think that any shots were aimed at Connally) --- and the end result of all this AIMING AT KENNEDY is that CONNALLY is hit AS MANY TIMES WITH BULLETS as JFK was (per Holmes' insane scenario).

Only a few days ago ... the husband of a teacher walked into her classroom, and shot her, then killed himself.

TWO KIDS WERE SHOT AS WELL - DESPITE THE DISTANCE BEING JUST A FRACTION OF THE DISTANCE between shooters and Presidential limo in Dallas.

Nor is there *ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL* that the shooter was *trying* to shoot kids... it was purely accidental - as far as is known so far.

Feel free to Google the San Bernardino teacher shooting - I'm sure you'll find plenty of material.

Now that I've refuted your nonsense with an ACTUAL EXAMPLE - do you have the courage to admit that shooters can shoot into a moving limo full of people from a distance and hit more than the intended victim?

Or will you deny the obvious and show your dishonesty again?

> Hi-lar-ious!

Laugh as much as you want... but people are laughing at *YOU*.

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2017, 7:56:39 PM4/13/17
Do you think the "at least three shooters" in Dealey Plaza were PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS? Or were they merely three guys with guns who were chosen at random off the street to do the job by the Grand Poobah Of Assassinations?

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 8:01:16 PM4/13/17
Tut tut tut, David...

I gave you a RECENT example where a shooter, FAR CLOSER TO HIS INTENDED VICTIM THAN OCCURRED IN DEALEY PLAZA, still ended up shooting two unintended victims.

You should publicly acknowledge that you've been schooled.

*THEN*... and only then, can you ask more questions...

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2017, 8:24:24 PM4/13/17
Ben again thinks he's in total control of "Camp Bud" here at acj. Silly Ben.

Once more I want lurkers to just envision the kind of "professional assassination" plot that most CTers believe in --- THREE shooters all taking aim at JFK. (Why there was even a NEED for "at least three shooters" is yet another discussion; it's ridiculous overkill, of course, and only TRIPLED the chances the shooters would be caught and/or exposed.)

And these THREE shooters ("at least"; maybe even four, five, or sixty gunmen, per Kook Ben), presumably PRO killers, pelt an unintended victim (Connally) with just as many bullets as the intended victim (3 apiece).

Remind me to never again hire any of those "at least three shooters" for my next Presidential hit in the future. Their performance could hardly have been worse (as far as hitting ONLY the target, that is).

It's remarkable that Skinny Holland, Jean Hill, Ike Altgens, and Jesse Curry got out of Dealey Plaza alive, what with the "three blind mice" wielding the guns that day.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 9:11:44 PM4/13/17
Yep... I'm in TOTAL control over the cowardice & dishonesty I can point out in this forum.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!

I've COMPLETELY refuted your nonsense about Connally being shot, and you're too gutless to publicly acknowledge it.

But it's a FACT that when people shoot, they don't always have perfect aim.

People who were never intended to be victims quite commonly are.

THAT'S A FACT.

You can whine about it all you want.

What you can't do is publicly deny it and get away with it.

> Once more I want lurkers to just envision the kind of "professional assassination" plot that most CTers believe in --- THREE shooters all taking aim at JFK.

Why this is so incredible remains a mystery...

WHY CAN'T YOU EXPLAIN IT, DAVID???

Why the cowardice!??

> (Why there was even a NEED for "at least three shooters" is yet another discussion; it's ridiculous overkill, of course, and only TRIPLED the chances the shooters would be caught and/or exposed.)

And your expertise in killing people is what... exactly?

How many times have you gone out to murder someone?

How much training have you had as an assassin?

On ***WHAT POSSIBLE BASIS*** are you pretending knowledge you don't have?

> And these THREE shooters ("at least"; maybe even four, five, or sixty gunmen, per Kook Ben), presumably PRO killers, pelt an unintended victim (Connally) with just as many bullets as the intended victim (3 apiece).

Yep... could be more. But the evidence is quite clear for three locations.

But, since you refused to offer evidence for *YOUR* scenario, you can't cry now that I didn't provide evidence for mine...

> Remind me to never again hire any of those "at least three shooters" for my next Presidential hit in the future. Their performance could hardly have been worse (as far as hitting ONLY the target, that is).

The goal, of course, was to kill the President.

They succeeded.

Again, simply another fact.

> It's remarkable that Skinny Holland, Jean Hill, Ike Altgens, and Jesse Curry got out of Dealey Plaza alive, what with the "three blind mice" wielding the guns that day.

Ah!!!

It's amusing that you *started* with complete wonderment that more than a single person could have been shot...

Now you pretend amazement that not everyone in Dealey Plaza was shot.

Quite the logical conundrum you have there, David...

Which is it?

Are you afraid of being hit if you're close to an intended victim?

Or are you completely fearless, knowing that *you* aren't the intended victim?

Don't worry, I'm well aware that you'll refuse to answer... your cowardice doesn't upset me at all...

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2017, 9:46:17 PM4/13/17
Even when THREE or more pro assassins are manning the triggers?

You're hysterical! You actually think your "schoolroom" example is *exactly* the same as your scenario of three (presumably) professional assassins in Dealey Plaza.

You're lost, Ben. Look for a new hobby. You need one.

> THAT'S A FACT.
>
> You can whine about it all you want.
>
> What you can't do is publicly deny it and get away with it.
>

> > Once more I want lurkers to just envision the kind of "professional assassination" plot that most CTers believe in --- THREE shooters all taking aim at JFK.
>

> Why this is so incredible remains a mystery...
>
> WHY CAN'T YOU EXPLAIN IT, DAVID???
>

> Why the cowardice!??
>

> > (Why there was even a NEED for "at least three shooters" is yet another discussion; it's ridiculous overkill, of course, and only TRIPLED the chances the shooters would be caught and/or exposed.)
>
> And your expertise in killing people is what... exactly?
>
> How many times have you gone out to murder someone?
>
> How much training have you had as an assassin?
>
> On ***WHAT POSSIBLE BASIS*** are you pretending knowledge you don't have?
>

> > And these THREE shooters ("at least"; maybe even four, five, or sixty gunmen, per Kook Ben), presumably PRO killers, pelt an unintended victim (Connally) with just as many bullets as the intended victim (3 apiece).
>

> Yep... could be more. But the evidence is quite clear for three locations.
>
> But, since you refused to offer evidence for *YOUR* scenario, you can't cry now that I didn't provide evidence for mine...
>

> > Remind me to never again hire any of those "at least three shooters" for my next Presidential hit in the future. Their performance could hardly have been worse (as far as hitting ONLY the target, that is).
>

> The goal, of course, was to kill the President.
>
> They succeeded.
>
> Again, simply another fact.
>

> > It's remarkable that Skinny Holland, Jean Hill, Ike Altgens, and Jesse Curry got out of Dealey Plaza alive, what with the "three blind mice" wielding the guns that day.
>
> Ah!!!
>
> It's amusing that you *started* with complete wonderment that more than a single person could have been shot...
>
> Now you pretend amazement that not everyone in Dealey Plaza was shot.

Ben can't even recognize when he's being ridiculed and demeaned and made fun of. Incredible.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 10:22:19 PM4/13/17
As usual, you produce your speculations, then use those speculations to prop up other speculative silliness.

> You're hysterical! You actually think your "schoolroom" example is *exactly* the same as your scenario of three (presumably) professional assassins in Dealey Plaza.

And clearly, you're too busy molesting the neighborhood children again. Hasn't your neighbors called the police on you yet?

> You're lost, Ben. Look for a new hobby. You need one.

You've produced nothing other than your speculative disdain.

I've produced a recent case that proved *MY* point and demolished yours.

If I've "lost," then why is it that you keep refusing to cite???

> > THAT'S A FACT.
> >
> > You can whine about it all you want.
> >
> > What you can't do is publicly deny it and get away with it.
> >

> > > Once more I want lurkers to just envision the kind of "professional assassination" plot that most CTers believe in --- THREE shooters all taking aim at JFK.
> >

> > Why this is so incredible remains a mystery...
> >
> > WHY CAN'T YOU EXPLAIN IT, DAVID???
> >

> > Why the cowardice!??
> >

> > > (Why there was even a NEED for "at least three shooters" is yet another discussion; it's ridiculous overkill, of course, and only TRIPLED the chances the shooters would be caught and/or exposed.)
> >
> > And your expertise in killing people is what... exactly?

Dead silence...

> > How many times have you gone out to murder someone?

No answer...

> > How much training have you had as an assassin?

Crickets...

> > On ***WHAT POSSIBLE BASIS*** are you pretending knowledge you don't have?

Clearly, NOTHING AT ALL. David's a blowhard who can't defend his own opinions.

> > > And these THREE shooters ("at least"; maybe even four, five, or sixty gunmen, per Kook Ben), presumably PRO killers, pelt an unintended victim (Connally) with just as many bullets as the intended victim (3 apiece).
> >

> > Yep... could be more. But the evidence is quite clear for three locations.
> >
> > But, since you refused to offer evidence for *YOUR* scenario, you can't cry now that I didn't provide evidence for mine...
> >

> > > Remind me to never again hire any of those "at least three shooters" for my next Presidential hit in the future. Their performance could hardly have been worse (as far as hitting ONLY the target, that is).
> >

> > The goal, of course, was to kill the President.
> >
> > They succeeded.
> >
> > Again, simply another fact.

Looks like David ran again... ROTLFMAO!!!

> > > It's remarkable that Skinny Holland, Jean Hill, Ike Altgens, and Jesse Curry got out of Dealey Plaza alive, what with the "three blind mice" wielding the guns that day.
> >
> > Ah!!!
> >
> > It's amusing that you *started* with complete wonderment that more than a single person could have been shot...
> >
> > Now you pretend amazement that not everyone in Dealey Plaza was shot.
> >

> Ben can't even recognize when he's being ridiculed and demeaned and made fun of. Incredible.

Au contraire, it's *YOU* that can't figure it out.

> > Quite the logical conundrum you have there, David...
> >
> > Which is it?
> >
> > Are you afraid of being hit if you're close to an intended victim?
> >
> > Or are you completely fearless, knowing that *you* aren't the intended victim?
> >
> > Don't worry, I'm well aware that you'll refuse to answer... your cowardice doesn't upset me at all...

And the proof that it's you who can't figure it out... right here - your predicted refusal to answer.

You're quite the coward, aren't you David?

Robert Harris

Apr 14, 2017, 12:50:21 AM4/14/17
You are BOTH full of shit, up to your eyebrows.

To understand the shooting, BASED ON THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE,
study this presentation. I don't just blurt out whatever I
enjoy thinking, like you people do.

I rely on the evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvqCtaBkyyE&t=108s

Robert Harris

Jason Burke

Apr 14, 2017, 3:00:06 AM4/14/17
Oh, goody. Another retard joins the fray.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 10:00:27 AM4/14/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 9:50:21 PM UTC-7, Robert Harris wrote:
> Ben Holmes wrote:
> > Here's David Von Pein's: "Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period."
> >
> > My response: "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period."
> >
> > "Bud's" response: ""
> >

> You are BOTH full of shit, up to your eyebrows.

Then you'll be able to SPECIFICALLY state what is wrong with my scenario, and cite the evidence that disproves it, right?

Yet you simply used ad hominem to attack it.

This is what believers do all the time... getting SPECIFIC so that your post can be answered definitively seems to be beyond the ability of believers.

> To understand the shooting, BASED ON THE EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE,
> study this presentation. I don't just blurt out whatever I
> enjoy thinking, like you people do.

And clearly, you're unwilling to POST IT RIGHT HERE, for critical review.

David Von Pein likes to do the same thing all the time...

Unless you're willing to PUBLICLY STATE right here that you'll defend your video against critical review, it's no different from McAdam's website, or David Von Pein's websites... worthless because the authors refuse to defend it or correct it from obvious errors.

> I rely on the evidence.

A statement that is laudable, but as yet unproven. As merely one example, WHEN AND WHERE WAS OSWALD LAST SEEN BEFORE THE TIPPIT MURDER?

You've denied that he was seen at the bus stop across the street from his apartment at approximately 1:04 - so the question becomes - do you *really* rely on the evidence? And can you PROVE it?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvqCtaBkyyE&t=108s
>
> Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Apr 16, 2017, 2:05:26 AM4/16/17
Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 9:50:21 PM UTC-7, Robert Harris wrote:
>> Ben Holmes wrote:
>>> Here's David Von Pein's: "Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period."
>>>
>>> My response: "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period."
>>>
>>> "Bud's" response: ""
>>>

>> You are BOTH full of shit, up to your eyebrows.
>

> Then you'll be able to SPECIFICALLY state what is wrong with my scenario, and cite the evidence that disproves it, right?

That doesn't work with you Ben.

Tell me, when was the last time you admitted you were wrong about ANYTHING?

I don't come to this newsgroup to "debate". It's a waste of time and
bandwidth. What I told you was for your own benefit.

Robert Harris

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 1:19:07 PM4/16/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:05:26 PM UTC-7, Robert Harris wrote:
> Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> You are BOTH full of shit, up to your eyebrows.
> >

> > Then you'll be able to SPECIFICALLY state what is wrong with my scenario, and cite the evidence that disproves it, right?
> >

> That doesn't work with you Ben.

Why would you be afraid to be specific?

> Tell me, when was the last time you admitted you were wrong about ANYTHING?

Simply quote me, then provide a citation that contradicts my statement.

I'm never caught out being wrong because I'm always perfectly willing to CITE THE EVIDENCE for anything I state.

> I don't come to this newsgroup to "debate". It's a waste of time and
> bandwidth. What I told you was for your own benefit.

Of course not... just like believers, you're AFRAID of debate.

Because the winners are inevitably those who can cite the evidence, and are capable of logical argument *based* on the evidence.

Tell us Robert, why are *YOU* afraid of getting specific?