JFKs back xray confirms throat shot that exited neck while at Love Field

Nobody

Nov 20, 2009, 9:21:17 AM11/20/09
photos available at Flickr-sugarm photos. Photo of JFK wincing from
throat shot which exited his neck. The bullet hit a vertebrae causing
disc damage as shown in back xray. From that point on all films are
altered. Not some of the films but all. The appearance of jfks little
wave here and there is just photo tricks which is done to give the
appearance of an uninjured jfk. But if you look close at the films the
same image of him with his arm on the side of the limo is just that
image repeated frame after frame. There was a Dallas policeman on his
knees on the bumper steps reaching around and holding jfks head up
until filming was done on the Zapruder. Dallas police had secured
Dealey plaza and had established their witnesses scattered throughout
dealey. In my opinion JDTippits being a close resemblance of jfk was
utilized in the ride through Dallas to fool the other crowds on the
motorcade route. All evidence was handled by DPD and therefore all is
corrupt. The Newman photo of them and the children was just a stage as
shown at sugarm.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 20, 2009, 9:34:31 AM11/20/09

Looks like Brian David Andersen (the kook who believes that JFK was
wearing a "pyrotechnics device" on his head on 11/22/63) has
competition for "Conspiracy Retard Of The Year" here in 2009.

Gil Jesus

Nov 20, 2009, 9:41:33 AM11/20/09

CORRECTION: sugarm's photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43766158@N06/

Point of matter: Xrays can't confirm WHERE someone was shot.

Nobody

Nov 20, 2009, 9:56:56 AM11/20/09
True Gil but there is a photo of the bullet exiting his neck , tearing
his collar and the bullet is shown in midair about two inches from his
neck. I just enlarged this photo and posted it and the xray showing
the hole and damaged disc

Nobody

Nov 20, 2009, 10:05:14 PM11/20/09

And then also we have June Westons testimony of a secret service agent
at parkland hospital around noon asking if the president had made it
there yet. Allowing a little for travel time for the ss to get to
parkland puts jfks injury sometime around 11:50 and at that time he
was at Love Field.
And then there's the video with a radio report saying JFK has been
shot in Dallas. He was shot in the throat which exited his neck and is
on his way to Parkland. If he had been shot in the head at the same
time I'm sure that would have been mentioned at the same time but
wasn't. So with these details the SBT is proven false.

Nobody

Nov 24, 2009, 8:55:48 AM11/24/09
All films are faked. Especially the Zapruder. Those that keep trying
to establish head shot timing and such according to the Zap are
hopeless imbrciles that need to start over. They have been fooled and
are completely lost.

Nobody

Nov 25, 2009, 9:32:21 AM11/25/09

Of course that's just my opinion

Nobody

Nov 25, 2009, 5:46:05 PM11/25/09

Have a festive Thanksgiving everybody! And thank the Lord when you do!
Stan