"Bud" Labels Vincent Bugliosi A Liar!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 9:17:45 PM4/14/17
"The bus schedules indicate the bus stopped at her stop around 1:26."

Of course, Vincent Bugliosi, following Helen Markham's testimony, puts the bus at 1:15.

Bugliosi even argues that he knows of the 1:12 time, and DOESN'T BELIEVE that Helen Markham would say 1:15 for a 1:12 bus. (Of course, honest readers can easily disagree with such a silly assertion.)

Vincent Bugliosi would dismiss **even more strongly** a 1:26 bus time... if Bugliosi thought three minutes was enough to dismiss the 1:12 time, HE'D BE TELLING YOU THAT YOU'RE A FOOL FOR ACCEPTING AN 11 MINUTE DIFFERENCE.

(Which, by the way, most folks would refer to as a 1:25 time...)

So who's telling the lie?

Clearly - Bugliosi must be lying if "Bud" is telling the truth.

So tell us "Bud," why do you think Bugliosi was lying?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2017, 10:26:53 PM4/14/17
Let's see what Mr. Bugliosi actually said about the "bus schedule" topic.....

---quote on:---

"Although an FBI report (CD 630[h]) says that Helen Markham’s bus, per the Dallas Transit System, came by each day “at about 1:12 p.m.,” not 1:15 p.m., I tend to doubt the 1:12 time for two reasons. Number one, the FBI never nailed down which of two separate buses Markham could have taken at Jefferson and Patton, not asking her what corner at the intersection she got on her bus.

Apparently, only one of the buses was scheduled to come by at 1:12, and the FBI never even alluded to the existence of another bus that stopped at a different corner of the intersection and would also have taken Markham downtown by a more indirect route (Myers, With Malice, p.597 footnote 154; CD 1128, p.3). Much more importantly, Markham, when asked by Warren Commission counsel, “You know what time you usually get your bus, don’t you?” she answered “1:15” (3 H 306).

And in an earlier FBI interview she said the bus came by at 1:15 p.m. (CD 630[c], p.1). Why in the world would she say 1:15 if it was 1:12? We know that Markham was not a bright woman, but she was smart enough to hold down a job as a waitress, where one has to deal with numbers on a customer’s bill, and smart enough to get to work every day.

It requires NO intelligence to read a watch or clock, and though the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12, I find it very hard to believe it routinely came by at that time. If it did, with Markham thinking it came by at 1:15, I wonder how she didn’t miss the bus a lot and was able to keep her job." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Via "Reclaiming History" Endnotes

CD630(c), page 1:
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=59

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 2:51:51 AM4/15/17
So clearly, you agree that "Bud" has labeled Vincent Bugliosi a liar.

"Bud" is desperately arguing that the bus came at 1:26.

Either "Bud" or Bugliosi is lying...

Who is it, David?

Who's lying?

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:04:44 AM4/15/17
Perhaps he wasn`t aware of the bus schedule.

> "Bud" is desperately arguing that the bus came at 1:26.

I thought you claimed to follow the evidence. Were you lying?

> Either "Bud" or Bugliosi is lying...
>
> Who is it, David?
>
> Who's lying?

Heres an easy one, who is retarded? You.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 11:11:07 AM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:04:44 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2:51:51 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 7:26:53 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > Let's see what Mr. Bugliosi actually said about the "bus schedule" topic.....
> > >
> > > ---quote on:---
> > >
> > > "Although an FBI report (CD 630[h]) says that Helen Markham’s bus, per the Dallas Transit System, came by each day “at about 1:12 p.m.,” not 1:15 p.m., I tend to doubt the 1:12 time for two reasons. Number one, the FBI never nailed down which of two separate buses Markham could have taken at Jefferson and Patton, not asking her what corner at the intersection she got on her bus.
> > >
> > > Apparently, only one of the buses was scheduled to come by at 1:12, and the FBI never even alluded to the existence of another bus that stopped at a different corner of the intersection and would also have taken Markham downtown by a more indirect route (Myers, With Malice, p.597 footnote 154; CD 1128, p.3). Much more importantly, Markham, when asked by Warren Commission counsel, “You know what time you usually get your bus, don’t you?” she answered “1:15” (3 H 306).
> > >
> > > And in an earlier FBI interview she said the bus came by at 1:15 p.m. (CD 630[c], p.1). Why in the world would she say 1:15 if it was 1:12? We know that Markham was not a bright woman, but she was smart enough to hold down a job as a waitress, where one has to deal with numbers on a customer’s bill, and smart enough to get to work every day.
> > >
> > > It requires NO intelligence to read a watch or clock, and though the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12, I find it very hard to believe it routinely came by at that time. If it did, with Markham thinking it came by at 1:15, I wonder how she didn’t miss the bus a lot and was able to keep her job." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Via "Reclaiming History" Endnotes
> > >
> > > CD630(c), page 1:
> > > http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=59
> >

> > So clearly, you agree that "Bud" has labeled Vincent Bugliosi a liar.
>
> Perhaps he wasn`t aware of the bus schedule.

Perhaps you're not aware of the contemporary investigation done by the FBI?

Nah... You're just lying.

> > "Bud" is desperately arguing that the bus came at 1:26.
>
> I thought you claimed to follow the evidence. Were you lying?

Nah... it's you who's lying.

You see, in order for *me* to be lying, Vincent Bugliosi & the FBI all have to be lying.

That's what *YOU* believe.

> > Either "Bud" or Bugliosi is lying...
> >
> > Who is it, David?
> >
> > Who's lying?
>
> Heres an easy one, who is retarded? You.

I knew you'd refuse to answer. Cowards do...

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 1:50:32 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:11:07 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:04:44 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

> > > So clearly, you agree that "Bud" has labeled Vincent Bugliosi a liar.
> >
> > Perhaps he wasn`t aware of the bus schedule.
>

> Perhaps you're not aware of the contemporary investigation done by the FBI?

Perhaps you are exposing yourself to be a hypocrite when you rely on the FBI investigations only when it suits your retarded ideas.

> Nah... You're just lying.

Can you show that Bugliosi was aware of the bus schedule?

> > > "Bud" is desperately arguing that the bus came at 1:26.
> >
> > I thought you claimed to follow the evidence. Were you lying?
>

> Nah... it's you who's lying.
>
> You see, in order for *me* to be lying, Vincent Bugliosi & the FBI all have to be lying.

That is just retard figuring. Just like it is only retard figuring that what I wrote had the slightest thing to do with the FBI or Bugliosi.

> That's what *YOU* believe.
>

> > > Either "Bud" or Bugliosi is lying...
> > >
> > > Who is it, David?
> > >
> > > Who's lying?
> >
> > Heres an easy one, who is retarded? You.
>

> I knew you'd refuse to answer. Cowards do...

I don`t need to follow you off on every tangent your mind wanders to.

You haven`t wrote a single thing besides ad hominem and red herrings about the evidence I cited.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 2:01:38 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 10:50:32 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:11:07 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Perhaps he wasn`t aware of the bus schedule.
> >

> > Perhaps you're not aware of the contemporary investigation done by the FBI?
>
> Perhaps you are exposing yourself to be a hypocrite when you rely on the FBI investigations only when it suits your retarded ideas.

Tut tut tut, "Bud" - *YOU* are REQUIRED to follow what the FBI found.

Critics aren't.

You desperately want to accept anything they say as long as it supports your faith, then run from them when it doesn't.

Bugliosi would be sooooo ashamed of you!

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 2:17:54 PM4/15/17
Retard figuring.

> Critics aren't.

Then why are you? Because you are a hypocrite.

> You desperately want to accept anything they say as long as it supports your faith, then run from them when it doesn't.

I weigh all information on its merits. It might be interesting to engage you on the merits of the bus schedule over the FBI`s assertions, but your intellectual cowardice will prevent any meaningful dialog. You don`t bring anything to the table except silly game playing.

> Bugliosi would be sooooo ashamed of you!

I`ll survive.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 3:02:10 PM4/15/17
On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11:17:54 AM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 2:01:38 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Perhaps you are exposing yourself to be a hypocrite when you rely on the FBI investigations only when it suits your retarded ideas.
> >

> > Tut tut tut, "Bud" - *YOU* are REQUIRED to follow what the FBI found.
>
> Retard figuring.

By simply cherry-picking what you want to accept, you've shown that it's not the evidence that matters, it's your faith.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 3:38:24 PM4/15/17
<snicker> You were the one who cited the FBI document, hypocrite.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:04:48 PM4/15/17
Indeed... *YOU* are bound by it.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 4:34:50 PM4/15/17
I`m not bound by your retard figuring.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 4:43:16 PM4/15/17
Then you have no foundation at all.

You merely present your opinion.

And as it's not based on anything at all - it can be disregarded at will.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:06:21 PM4/15/17
Of course I do. I told you what it was, stupid.

> You merely present your opinion.

I weigh the evidence in a reasonable manner and come to a conclusion.

> And as it's not based on anything at all - it can be disregarded at will.

As all your ideas can be. It is a free country, people can believe what they want. If a retard wants to believe the ridiculous things you do there is nothing to be done.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 6:15:32 PM4/15/17
The overwhelmingly vast amount of "investigation" in this case came from the FBI.

Without relying on the FBI, you simply don't have a case *AT ALL*.

You have your opinion.

And, as your opinion isn't based on anything, it can safely be disregarded...

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:37:45 PM4/15/17
Yes, we`ve already covered that you are a hypocrite that cherry picks.

> Without relying on the FBI, you simply don't have a case *AT ALL*.
>
> You have your opinion.

I have the bus schedule in evidence, stupid.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 7:00:35 PM4/15/17
ROTFLMAO!!!

This is EXACTLY what you're doing.

You're denying the FBI investigation of the bus schedule done contemporaneously... and pretending that your findings decades later is more accurate.

You lost.

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 7:12:27 PM4/15/17
You cited the FBI report, stupid.

> You're denying the FBI investigation of the bus schedule done contemporaneously... and pretending that your findings decades later is more accurate.

Does the FBI report predate the bus schedule, stupid?

> You lost.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 10:28:01 PM4/15/17
Yep... I did. And **YOU** label them liars.

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 6:49:48 AM4/16/17
Retard figuring.

Ben Holmes

Apr 16, 2017, 1:24:44 PM4/16/17
Then you accept the 1:12pm bus schedule...

Good!

There's hope for you yet, "Bud."

Bud

Apr 16, 2017, 1:44:39 PM4/16/17
More retard figuring. I linked to the bus schedule. Again, you show no interest in a discussion of the evidence, you just make these "say nothing" pronouncements. You make your little retard rules to play you`re little retard games and that is all you are interested in.