The John Connally / Martin Agronsky Interview

David Von Pein

Nov 25, 2007, 11:12:26 PM11/25/07
KDFW's website ("The Dallas Tapes") has added a 3-part John Connally
interview to its growing library of very rare clips (the Henry Wade
11/24 press conference is in here as of today too; I had never seen
the whole thing before; the Ruth Paine interview is very intriguing
too).

The most interesting part of the Connally/Agronsky bedside interview,
IMO, is when Connally specifically says "I knew the President had been
hit" (referring to JBC somehow KNOWING that Kennedy had been hit
BEFORE the head shot and by a different bullet than the one that
struck JBC, even though in EVERY SUBSEQUENT INTERVIEW CONNALLY EVER
GAVE, including the very detailed chronology he gave to the WC and the
HSCA, he ALWAYS maintained "I never saw the President after the
shooting started").

So, "grain of salt" time for me re. that statement of JBC's in this
interview with Martin Agronsky, an interview you're not likely to find
anyplace else in its entirety except at the "MyFoxDFW" website linked
below.

This is also the interview which has Connally saying "The President
had slumped"; although he never says "I SAW the President slump". He
almost certainly got some of this information about the President from
his wife, Nellie. .....

http://media.myfoxdfw.com/JFKvideo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/162fe0ba30f155f0

JOHN CONNALLY SAID THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IS "POSSIBLE":
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/741a872f58796bfe

WHAT DID JOHN CONNALLY SEE ON 11/22/63? AND WHAT DIDN'T HE SEE?:
www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/1cc5d266271efb4b