Oswald was shot in the stomach!!

black...@aol.com

Sep 27, 2008, 4:33:35 AM9/27/08
Why, if Ruby was sent to silence Oswald, did he shoot him in the
stomach, and not the head? There's no guarantee that a shot to the
stomach would prove fatal. In fact, Oswald nearly survived from his
wounds.

scott...@aol.com

Sep 27, 2008, 4:49:27 AM9/27/08

Good question yet again! Of course, it suggests Ruby was acting on his
own.

cdddraftsman

Sep 27, 2008, 5:31:49 AM9/27/08

You both missed the shot .

The injuries sustained by Oswald were in all respects fatal , if not
instantaneously (he lived for a short time) it was uncontrollablly
fatal .

Kennedy and Lincoln
Dr. John K. Lattimer
Page Pg. 236 Fig. 133

Cut the aorta and vena cava , main vein of heart .

In it's simplest terms , if you can't operate in time to stop
internal
bleeding , the victim dies .

There are many cases were gunshot wounds to the gut are survived
and Ruby told his brother Earl that he only intended to hurt Oswald
not kill him . Det. Lavelle pulled on Oswalds belt to get him out of
the
way but that only brought him into alignment for this fatal track of
the
bullet to do it's deadly most .

tl

Bud

Sep 27, 2008, 7:18:23 AM9/27/08

Interesting. Lavelle saw the bullet was going to miss Oswald`s
vital`s, so he Matrix-like pulled Oswald into a fatal path. Lavelle
must be an "agent".

But even more interesting is the fact that two sensible people
wandered in here at the same time. Usually, reasonable people come in
here like Halley`s comet comes around. Let the kook guessing game
begin about who these people really are...

Walt

Sep 27, 2008, 9:20:11 AM9/27/08

Obviously you know NOTHING!.....

You sure as hell havn't seen Oswald's autopsy..... He was merely shot
in the stomach......

Jack Ruby knew how to kill...... His bullet ripped through many of
Oswald's VITAL ( as in necessary to sustain life) organs and Oswald
was a goner.

Walt

Sep 27, 2008, 9:24:23 AM9/27/08

Sensible??.... Ha, ha,has,ha, hee,hee,hee.... ROTFLMAO....

Why am I not surprised that you would think that Blackie, and Scat are
"sensible"??

Usually, reasonable people come in
> here like Halley`s comet comes around. Let the kook guessing game

> begin about who these people really are...- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Sep 27, 2008, 10:13:38 AM9/27/08
On Sep 27, 9:20 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 27 Sep, 03:33, "blackje...@aol.com" <blackje...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Why, if Ruby was sent to silence Oswald, did he shoot him in the
> > stomach, and not the head? There's no guarantee that a shot to the
> > stomach would prove fatal. In fact, Oswald nearly survived from his
> > wounds.
>
> Obviously you know NOTHING!.....
>
> You sure as hell havn't seen Oswald's autopsy..... He was merely shot
> in the stomach......

Yah, people survive being shot in the stomach all the time.

> Jack Ruby knew how to kill......

Anybody can point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. You can`t
show that Ruby was any better at this than anyone else.

>His bullet ripped through many of
> Oswald's VITAL ( as in necessary to sustain life) organs and Oswald
> was a goner.

Yah, a strong indication that Ruby wasn`t put up to it by some
cabal. They wouldn`t risk a single bullet, they`d give him a .45 and
have him empty the clip.

Bud

Sep 27, 2008, 10:17:08 AM9/27/08

That you can make no sense out of what they write confirms that they
are.

Walt

Sep 27, 2008, 6:23:09 PM9/27/08

Ya don't know much about guns either do ya Dud?.....
The revolver that Ruby used to murder Oswald was capable of firing
FASTER than a .45 auto.

That little .38 could fire six shots as fast as the trigger could be
pulled and it didn't have the heavy recoil of a .45.

Bud

Sep 27, 2008, 8:24:23 PM9/27/08

Which weapon had a better chance of inflicting fatal wounds?

Walt

Sep 27, 2008, 8:27:42 PM9/27/08
>   Which weapon had a better chance of inflicting fatal wounds?-

One shot from Ruby's .38 special......Oswald was dead. Now what were
you saying???

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2008, 8:45:03 PM9/27/08
TOP POST

Hi,

I don't know if you're quite correct that Oswald nearly survived, but
I agree with the general point you're making. Oswald was operated on
in attempt to save him, as far as I recall.

If you watch the film of Oswald being shot closely, you'll notice that
after he falls, Ruby bends down with and appears to want to continue
to attack Oswald physically with his fists, gun etc.

This is much more in line with his being enraged at Oswald and what he
had done, than a cold blooded Mafia hit, like the CTs like to claim.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Walt

Sep 27, 2008, 10:26:03 PM9/27/08
On 27 Sep, 19:45, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if you're quite correct that Oswald nearly survived, but
> I agree with the general point you're making. Oswald was operated on
> in attempt to save him, as far as I recall.
>
> If you watch the film of Oswald being shot closely, you'll notice that
> after he falls, Ruby bends down with and appears to want to continue
> to attack Oswald physically with his fists, gun etc.
>
> This is much more in line with his being enraged at Oswald and what he
> had done, than a cold blooded Mafia hit, like the CTs like to claim.

OBrother!!.....Do you ever have an imagination!!

> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> On Sep 27, 6:33 pm, "blackje...@aol.com" <blackje...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Why, if Ruby was sent to silence Oswald, did he shoot him in the
> > stomach, and not the head? There's no guarantee that a shot to the
> > stomach would prove fatal. In fact, Oswald nearly survived from his

> > wounds.- Hide quoted text -

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2008, 1:38:01 AM9/28/08

>>> "If you watch the film of Oswald being shot closely, you'll notice that after he falls, Ruby bends down with and appears to want to continue to attack Oswald physically with his fists, gun etc." <<<

Yes, Tim, you are quite correct. I, too, have taken note of that very
thing when watching the video of Ruby shooting Oswald.

I've never been quite sure what Ruby was attempting to do when he
seems to be "lunging" at Oswald just after his one shot was fired.
Perhaps he just wanted to get as close to LHO as possible in order to
possibly pump one or two more bullets into the bastard in the very
limited time Ruby had available to him before being wrestled to the
ground.

In any event, the raw, live video from KRLD-TV (below) shows "The Ruby
Lunge" quite clearly:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70_CT0HuVQ&fmt=18

cdddraftsman

Sep 28, 2008, 5:39:07 AM9/28/08

Watcha trying to do give waltcakes a heart attack by showing him what
really
happened ?

To illumi-naughty uncle walty with the truth is useless , his cave
came with no
indoor lighting .

tl

cdddraftsman

Sep 28, 2008, 5:42:32 AM9/28/08

Fact remains JR couldn't possibly have know what path his bullet was
to take ,
unless he had x-rays eyes like you apparently do .

Snicker !

tl

cdddraftsman

Sep 28, 2008, 5:46:53 AM9/28/08
On Sep 27, 6:20 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 27 Sep, 03:33, "blackje...@aol.com" <blackje...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Why, if Ruby was sent to silence Oswald, did he shoot him in the
> > stomach, and not the head? There's no guarantee that a shot to the
> > stomach would prove fatal. In fact, Oswald nearly survived from his
> > wounds.
>
> Obviously you know NOTHING!.....
>
> You sure as hell havn't seen Oswald's autopsy..... He was merely shot
> in the stomach......
>
> Jack Ruby knew how to kill.....

1) And what's the list look like of JR's previous hits for the mob ?

2) What does his Mafia Corp. shooting range book look like ?

3) Did he shoot expert from the lunging position ?

4) What does the score book indicate as far as single shot hits ?

5) Where they all marked as 'Fatal' hits ?

Just curious .

tl

cdddraftsman

Sep 28, 2008, 5:50:44 AM9/28/08
On Sep 27, 5:45 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if you're quite correct that Oswald nearly survived, but

Uncontrollably Fatal .

Kennedy and Lincoln
Dr. John K. Lattimer
Page Pg. 236 Fig. 133

Cut the aorta and vena cava , main vein of heart .

In it's simplest terms , if you can't operate in time
to stop internal bleeding , the victim dies .

tl

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2008, 6:21:48 AM9/28/08
TOP POST

Hi Walt,

LOL! I'VE got an imagination when you propose that Mike Paine had a
backyard photo that he gave to the DPD/FBI on the evening of 22
November, 1963?

I'VE got an imagination when you propose that the CE133-A backyard
photo is genuine, but the other two are not?!!

Walt, some of your research is good, but it couldn't be MORE obvious
that Ruby hated Oswald and wanted to beat the living crap out of him,
like many other people the world over, on a simple viewing of this
footage.

You appear to embrace the extraordinary, Walt, yet discard the
bleeding obvious. I'm not sure that that is a very good way to reach
conclusions in research, Walt.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

scott...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2008, 6:45:48 AM9/28/08

I don't think logical thinking is Walt's strongpoint even if some of
his research is good. The BY photos are an excellent example of
this. Walt proposes that 1 photo is genuine and the other 2 are
fakes. If one is genuine why fake the other 2? It would be
completely unnecessary since any conspirators would already have a
photo of Oswald with the gun. Yet Walt gets hung up on allegedly
different guns and side swivel mounts etc in spite of the fact that
the HSCA photographic experts confirmed that the gun is the
photographs was the one found in the TSBD.

Gil Jesus

Sep 28, 2008, 7:32:12 AM9/28/08

I find it interesting, "blackjet" that you post through a server of a
charitable organization, ( The Devereaux Foundation ) although you
claim an aol e-mail address.

How does one do that ? I'm an aol member and all of my posts go
through the aol proxy server.

I also find it interesting that that server is located in the home
state of our own beloved Bud the Dud, Pennsylvania.

Well, I just find it interesting.

Bud

Sep 28, 2008, 8:03:02 AM9/28/08

We know the results now. What was the chance of success prior?
Looking at that film on the attack on the woman running for President
of Pakistan (or India, or Burma, whereverthefuck), two men, one with a
grenade, one with a handgun, from the distance they started the attack
from, I would give them more than a 5% chance of success, but by a
fluke, they were able to achieve their goal. Now, with a vast
conspiracy riding on Oswald`s death (chances are he going to spill his
guts if he survives, before they get another chance to spill his
guts), and likely only one shot at it, Ruby`s actions clearly indicate
a heat of the moment attack rather than a execution that has so much
at stake.

> Now what were
> you saying???

That this indicates that it was the unplanned act of Ruby using the
gun he normally carried, and not a planned assassination. Hell, if
they wanted Oswald dead, they`d have killed him when he gave them good
reason to in the Texas Theater.

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2008, 8:06:44 AM9/28/08

Oh boy, here goes Detective Duf-ASS trying to figure out who all these
new posters are. ROFLMAO...
It's only 8 am and you have already started your trek of showing
everyone what at ignorant idiot you are.
KUTGW Gilly Girl...I needed a good laugh this morning LMFAO

Bud

Sep 28, 2008, 8:07:08 AM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 7:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

Like I predicted, the wheels of suspicion are starting to turn.

Walt

Sep 28, 2008, 8:09:11 AM9/28/08

They would??.... How did you determine that??

 Yet Walt gets hung up on allegedly
> different guns and side swivel mounts etc in spite of the fact that
> the HSCA photographic experts confirmed that the gun is the

> photographs was the one found in the TSBD.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Sep 28, 2008, 8:10:37 AM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 1:38 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yes, Tim, you are quite correct. I, too, have taken note of that very
> thing when watching the video of Ruby shooting Oswald.
>
> I've never been quite sure what Ruby was attempting to do when he
> seems to be "lunging" at Oswald just after his one shot was fired.
> Perhaps he just wanted to get as close to LHO as possible in order to
> possibly pump one or two more bullets into the bastard in the very
> limited time Ruby had available to him before being wrestled to the
> ground.

Didn`t Ruby supposedly say something like "Shoot my President, will
you?" Maybe that is when he said it (if he did). You often see boxers
or football players taunt fallen opponents by shouting right down at
them.

Walt

Sep 28, 2008, 8:34:01 AM9/28/08

Ignoring you obvious ignorance which is revealed by " he gave them
good reason"... Which is just a figment of your heavily bias
indoctinated mind......

Your too stupid to realize there are two different "THEY" in your
statement.

If the plotters who murdered JFK wanted Oswald dead "THEY" would have
plotted for him to be killed immediately in the TSBD, after they
murdered JFK. Oswald inadvertantly foiled their plan, by not being
in the window where he was supposed to be, so that he could have been
shot and killed by sharp eyed, and fast reflexed, law enforcement
officer.

The cops in Oakcliff were merely looking for a man who had shot a
fellow cop. THEY were no the plotters who plotted to murder JFK.

In you obtusness you want to assign everbody and his dog into the
"vast conspiracy"........

Only a couple of the cops on the DPD were privy to the plot to murder
JFK...... But all of the other cops closed ranks behind their leaders
in framing Oswald after Tippit was murdered.

Bud

Sep 28, 2008, 3:11:29 PM9/28/08
On Sep 28, 8:34 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

> On 28 Sep, 07:03,Bud<sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

Possibly also in the minds of the cops he attacked.

> Your too stupid to realize there are two different "THEY" in your
> statement.
>
> If the plotters who murdered JFK wanted Oswald dead "THEY" would have
> plotted for him to be killed immediately in the TSBD, after they
> murdered JFK. Oswald inadvertantly foiled their plan, by not being
> in the window where he was supposed to be, so that he could have been
> shot and killed by sharp eyed, and fast reflexed, law enforcement
> officer.

What window was he supposed to be in?

> The cops in Oakcliff were merely looking for a man who had shot a
> fellow cop. THEY were no the plotters who plotted to murder JFK.
>
> In you obtusness you want to assign everbody and his dog into the
> "vast conspiracy"........

<snicker> Thats your fantasy, not mine. As soon as I start naming
specific things, you`ll be saying "thats an act of the conspiracy, and
so is that, and so is that". But then you`ll deny you are insinuating
there was a vast conspiracy.

> Only a couple of the cops on the DPD were privy to the plot to murder
> JFK...... But all of the other cops closed ranks behind their leaders
> in framing Oswald after Tippit was murdered.

And they all fell right in line, knowing their roles as soon as
Tippit got cold. Stupid shit, Walt.

And, as usual, leading away from the primary point I made that the
conspiracy having a lot riding on Ruby`s one bullet.

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2008, 7:23:35 PM9/28/08

>>> "Didn`t Ruby supposedly say something like "Shoot my President, will you?" Maybe that is when he said it (if he did)." <<<

Possibly, but I'm doubting he said it right at the exact moment he was
shooting LHO...because if he had shouted anything at Oswald at that
exact moment, I think Ike Pappas' microphone would have certainly
picked it up. Pappas had his mike pointed right at LHO/Ruby at the
fatal moment, in hopes to get a quote out of Oswald:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pc-c2R2Ko&fmt=18

Walt

Sep 28, 2008, 8:47:32 PM9/28/08

I believe Ruby said.... "Oswald!.....You Son-of-a-bitch", and shot him.

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2008, 8:51:49 PM9/28/08

If Ruby said anything at all to Oswald (or to anyone), he must have
said it to himself, in a whisper.....because Pappas' microphone is
right there, practically on top of Ruby & Oswald, and we hear nothing
audible from the lips of Jacob Rubenstein.

Walt

Sep 28, 2008, 9:59:20 PM9/28/08

Ha.ha.ha.....ROTFLMAO.... Pea Brain thinks he can hear with his head
up his ass.

Bud

Sep 28, 2008, 10:24:58 PM9/28/08

I knew I read it somewhere that Ruby said something. It was in
Ruby`s testimony.

Ruby: I think I said "You killed my president, you rat". The next
thing, I was on the floor.

But I don`t have any problem believing he really said nothing. Just
another instance of physical evidence showing a witness to be wrong.

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2008, 10:38:29 PM9/28/08

>>> "Ruby: I think I said "You killed my president, you rat". The next thing, I was on the floor." <<<

David Von Pein

Sep 28, 2008, 10:42:09 PM9/28/08

I'd also like to know how it would have been PHYSICALLY possible (from
a timeline standpoint) for Ruby to have uttered the phrases that have
been attributed to him (attributed by Ruby himself, as Bud has pointed
out, and by some of the DPD officers as well)?

In the blink of an eye, the whole thing was over with....it took,
what?, two seconds from the time Ruby even began to lurch forward out
of the crowd to the time he fired his 1 shot?

Maybe Ruby was a really, really fast talker, huh?