One reason why Warren Report believers believe

Walt

Aug 27, 2006, 12:47:57 PM8/27/06

One reason why Warren Report believers believe..... is because it's
simple on it face, and therefore appeals to simple minds.

Of course the corner stone of the Warren Report, is the bizzarre THEORY
that a magic bullet was used to wound both President Kennedy anf
Governor Connally. It's an absurd THEORY but once a person accepts
that.... the rest of the fable is accepable to a simple mind.

Walt

Steve

Aug 27, 2006, 1:05:42 PM8/27/06

In posting crap like this, Walt, you show your complete and utter
ignornace.

Steve

Aug 27, 2006, 1:06:51 PM8/27/06

Walt

Aug 27, 2006, 1:08:54 PM8/27/06

Huh?.....say that again.

Walt

Neil Coburn

Aug 27, 2006, 1:07:55 PM8/27/06
In the begining it looked like OZ was guilty.After all he was a
communist.What more proof do you need?
But,when you look at the details,this guy is not the only suspect.Then
the coverup begins and the smell gets worse. OZ was the
only one with no motive. Neil Coburn

Walt

Aug 27, 2006, 1:26:36 PM8/27/06

Hello Neil.... "After all he was a communist. What more proof do you
need?
Ya know this statement sounds a little simplistic now-a-days ....It's
amazing that we actually were that naive,trusting, and simple minded
back then. ( the LNer's never have wised up)

Can you imagine--- we can't even use the profile of the terrorists that
attack us on 9 /11
to alert us to others who fit the same profile.... and yet back in 63
if a person was BELIEVED to be a communist....that was enough to
convict him and lynch him the public eye.

Walt

Steve

Aug 27, 2006, 1:41:25 PM8/27/06

Walt wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > Walt wrote:
> > > One reason why Warren Report believers believe..... is because it's
> > > simple on it face, and therefore appeals to simple minds.
> > >
> > > Of course the corner stone of the Warren Report, is the bizzarre THEORY
> > > that a magic bullet was used to wound both President Kennedy anf
> > > Governor Connally. It's an absurd THEORY but once a person accepts
> > > that.... the rest of the fable is accepable to a simple mind.
> > >
> > > Walt
> >

> Huh?.....say that again.
>
> Walt

Okay. Allow me to correct my typo, and maybe it will make more sense?:

In posting crap like this, Walt, you show your complete and utter

ignorance.

lazu...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2006, 3:11:53 PM8/27/06
Neil Coburn wrote (excerpted):

"Oz was the only one with no motive."

Bingo, Neil! The multitude of suspects, CIA, Hoover, LBJ, the
Military-Industrial complex, the Mafia, the oil men, Texas cabal, etc
etc.., all had MOTIVES.

But poor Oz was deemed a nut, so he didn't have to have a motive---after
all he was a Commie nut, and that was enough! He was perfect for
patsification.

Bud

Aug 27, 2006, 5:00:52 PM8/27/06

lazu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Neil Coburn wrote (excerpted):
>
> "Oz was the only one with no motive."
>
> Bingo, Neil! The multitude of suspects, CIA, Hoover, LBJ, the
> Military-Industrial complex, the Mafia, the oil men, Texas cabal, etc
> etc.., all had MOTIVES.

Obviously, so did Oz. In fact, he was the only one that acted on
them. Just because he negelected to declare his reasons for committing
multiple murders doesn`t mean he didn`t have them.

> But poor Oz was deemed a nut, so he didn't have to have a motive---after
> all he was a Commie nut, and that was enough! He was perfect for
> patsification.

Boy, you fuckers are clueless. I`ll give you a hint, look into Oz`s
lifelong obsession with political extremism.

Walt

Aug 27, 2006, 5:32:30 PM8/27/06

Riiiight...... Hey Dud , I don't remember Lee Oswald yelling to
reporters anything like......
"Hail Fidel! .... Long live Fidel.. Long live the revolution" or
anything along those lines.
Doesn't that seem a bit odd to you?? I mean...after all, you think he
just murdered the President of the United States, and he doesn't show
any sign of political extremism.
That's strange.........

For a political extremist, he certainly missed his opportunity to make
the ultimate statement for his cause.

I wonder which of us is actually clueless?

P.S. Perhaps you can direct me to some newspaper account, or TV news
clipping where Oswald says........ "Long Live the Revolution!"

Walt

cdddraftsman

Aug 27, 2006, 6:28:54 PM8/27/06
.

Walt wrote:
> One reason why Warren Report believers believe..... is because it's
> simple on it face, and therefore appeals to simple minds.
>
>> Walts twisted logic at work again . Apparently he wants it both ways , ok
>> Why , if were simpletons , do we chose a report , with 26 volumes , why not
>> just make it , 26 pages ? Maybe the truth has something to do with it , e'h ?

> Of course the corner stone of the Warren Report, is the bizzarre THEORY
> that a magic bullet was used to wound both President Kennedy anf
> Governor Connally. It's an absurd THEORY but once a person accepts
> that.... the rest of the fable is accepable to a simple mind.
>
>> The Single Bullet Fact is indeed intact and has never seriously been challenged .
>> Again , if we are simpletons and Cters aren't , why can't they grasp a simple
>> idea of one bullet wounding two men . After many experiments showed that
>> this could and most likely did happen , with Cters too shit scared to try them
>> selves , one has to conclude that Cters are killing two birds with one stone on
>> purpose . If they don't want to believe in the SBT , no matter how many times
>> it's proven to them , it makes it extra convienent , to go cottage industry right
>> off the bat . Why waste time , with preliminary's ? Let's start squeezing this
>> goose , instead of choken the chicken . Never has it been easier , in the SBT
>> case especially , to prove the JFK Assassination Conspiracy Hoax is nothing
>> more than a belief system for feebleminded people . Despite it's improbable
>> facets , the SBT will remain , for the foreseeable future , the only answer that
>> doesn't invoke two complex an answer and improbabilitys leading from one too
>> many shots , all the way to starting World War Three .
>

>> can't they grasp scenario
>
>>> Were ready skipper , some people like to have some evidence first , before they
>>> jump off the deep end . Get your act together , eliminate 62 of the 63 assassins
>>> Write a collective apology letter to the American Public for deceiving them all
>>> these years . In lieu of that , combine ' The Mary Ferrell ' and ' The UFO Encounter
>>> Off The Year ' into one big whopper ' Award '
>
>.
> Walt
>
> TL

cdddraftsman

Aug 27, 2006, 7:02:53 PM8/27/06
What excuse will you have when they cart your nut off ? TL

Walt

Aug 27, 2006, 9:16:52 PM8/27/06

cdddraftsman wrote:
> .
> Walt wrote:
> > One reason why Warren Report believers believe..... is because it's
> > simple on it face, and therefore appeals to simple minds.
> >
> >> Walts twisted logic at work again . Apparently he wants it both ways , ok
> >> Why , if were simpletons , do we chose a report , with 26 volumes , why not
> >> just make it , 26 pages ? Maybe the truth has something to do with it , e'h ?

The Warren Report is NOT 26 volumes ..... What a dope!

> > Of course the corner stone of the Warren Report, is the bizzarre THEORY
> > that a magic bullet was used to wound both President Kennedy anf
> > Governor Connally. It's an absurd THEORY but once a person accepts
> > that.... the rest of the fable is accepable to a simple mind.
> >
> >> The Single Bullet Fact is indeed intact and has never seriously been challenged .
> >> Again , if we are simpletons and Cters aren't , why can't they grasp a simple
> >> idea of one bullet wounding two men .

Jelly wrote: "a simple idea of one bullet wounding two men" ....
Emphasis on "SIMPLE"

Hmmm.... I do believe Jelly has corroborated my observation.

Walt wrote: "One reason why Warren Report believers believe..... is
because it's
simple on it face, and therefore appeals to simple minds"

Thank you jelly....

After many experiments showed that
> >> this could and most likely did happen , with Cters too shit scared to try them
> >> selves , one has to conclude that Cters are killing two birds with one stone on
> >> purpose . If they don't want to believe in the SBT , no matter how many times
> >> it's proven to them , it makes it extra convienent , to go cottage industry right
> >> off the bat . Why waste time , with preliminary's ? Let's start squeezing this
> >> goose , instead of choken the chicken . Never has it been easier , in the SBT
> >> case especially , to prove the JFK Assassination Conspiracy Hoax is nothing
> >> more than a belief system for feebleminded people . Despite it's improbable
> >> facets , the SBT will remain , for the foreseeable future , the only answer that
> >> doesn't invoke two complex an answer and improbabilitys leading from one too
> >> many shots , all the way to starting World War Three .

"Despite it's improbable facets , the SBT will remain , for the
foreseeable future , the only answer that doesn't invoke two complex an

answer ".

Once again you admit that you can only accept solutions that aren't
"TWO " complex.

Thank you for endorsing my point.

Walt

cdddraftsman

Aug 28, 2006, 6:18:37 AM8/28/06
Thanks Walt , your welcome . the point being , without you being coy
about it , First , that it takes a little thought to get from the
beginning , to end of the SBT . Basics of forensics , physics and
firearms are nesassary , to grasp this one . Second , apparently , 60%
of American's aren't up to it , 95% have never read the WCR report
either . Great combination , ignorance fueled by fear of Big Brother ,
who is wary of the public , due to it's past performance and
coloboration with the Soviets , at a time of war . Secrets given by
some , for free , because they didn't have the thinking skills
nesassary , to know Stalin was an evil person . After many multiple
independant reports from thousands of people they refuse to believe the
truth and stuck to their belief system . Where have we heard that
story before ? The Great JFK Asssassination Conspiracy Hoax !
.........thats where . TL

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 8:38:28 AM8/28/06

cdddraftsman wrote:
> Thanks Walt , your welcome . the point being , without you being coy
> about it , First , that it takes a little thought to get from the
> beginning , to end of the SBT . Basics of forensics , physics and
> firearms are nesassary , to grasp this one .

Hmmmm.... Perhaps you should visit your shrink again.... Your thoughts
seem to be rather jumbled and incoherent. On one hand you say the (SBT)
single bullet THEORY is simple, while on the other hand you say it is
complicated....

Most LNer's can't comprehend the bizzarre ideas on which the SBT is
based....and their egos won't allow them to accept that they've been
made the fool, so they claim it is very complicated, and rely on others
to think for them. A large percentage of the Warren Report hinges on
the words of "EXPERTS"......( People the government called to testify
about the feasibility of some point that they knew a rational
individual with common sense would not accept)... A technique commonly
called "greasing the cannonball"

As a matter of FACT that's what the entire Warren Report is....A story
contrived by "EXPERTS" to give to the unsuspecting, naive, and
trusting public, which they say is a condensation of the material in
the 26 volumes of records.

Walt

David VP

Aug 28, 2006, 8:55:03 AM8/28/06
>>> "Most LNer's can't comprehend the bizzarre [sic] ideas on which the SBT is based..." <<<

"Bizarre ideas"??

There's nothing "bizarre" about following the evidence and where that
evidence leads. And the evidence indicates, without much doubt at all,
that just a single bullet traversed both JFK & JBC.

1.) One bullet from LHO's gun.
2.) No other bullets or fragments anyplace that can be linked to these
wounds.
3.) The victims are in approx. positions during the shooting to accept
that single bullet from LHO's rifle.

What's "bizarre" about it?

Answer -- Nothing. (Except if you reside in Kook-ville, of course.)

But I'll tell you what IS "bizarre" -- Any theory a kook is forced to
put in the SBT's place. Now THAT'S a truly bizarre event if that
happened....i.e., multiple disappearing bullets; 2 bullets go in (but
not through) JFK's body, even though no hard objects are struck; wound
path on 2 men which looks as if said path could be from one bullet (but
were really from 3 at least, per the kooks).

How anyone can buy into the non-SBT nonsense is anyone's futile guess.
I guess it's because (inherently) kooks will always favor the kooky
over the logical and most-likely version of events. Ya think?

SNB

Aug 28, 2006, 9:04:03 AM8/28/06

Walt wrote:
> cdddraftsman wrote:
> > Thanks Walt , your welcome . the point being , without you being coy
> > about it , First , that it takes a little thought to get from the
> > beginning , to end of the SBT . Basics of forensics , physics and
> > firearms are nesassary , to grasp this one .
>
> Hmmmm.... Perhaps you should visit your shrink again.... Your thoughts
> seem to be rather jumbled and incoherent. On one hand you say the (SBT)
> single bullet THEORY is simple, while on the other hand you say it is
> complicated....
>
> Most LNer's can't comprehend the bizzarre ideas on which the SBT is
> based....and their egos won't allow them to accept that they've been
> made the fool, so they claim it is very complicated, and rely on others
> to think for them.

You are surely wrong about this, Walter. I reached the conclusion
that the SBT was the single bullet fact, after viewing the stabilized
Zapruder film , open midedly, and seeing for myself that JBC reacts
simultaneously with JFK's arms flying up. I didnt rely on anyone
"think to for me".
This seems to be more up your alley!

A large percentage of the Warren Report hinges on
> the words of "EXPERTS"......( People the government called to testify
> about the feasibility of some point that they knew a rational
> individual with common sense would not accept)... A technique commonly
> called "greasing the cannonball"

Oh? And what types of people would you have called, Walter? Types
like Gary Aguilar, Mantik and Wecht?

> As a matter of FACT that's what the entire Warren Report is....A story
> contrived by "EXPERTS" to give to the unsuspecting, naive, and
> trusting public, which they say is a condensation of the material in
> the 26 volumes of records.

Man. What a strange way of thinking you have, Walter. Who else would
an investigation require, but "EXPERTS" in the field?

Steve

Message has been deleted

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 9:26:52 AM8/28/06

My dear Steve...... I know that this will probably come as a shock to
you, (So I hope you are sitting down) but it's a very common practice
for both the prosecution and the defense to bring "Experts" into court
to present testimony to try to sway the jury. Two "EXPERTS" in the same
field giving contradictory testimony....

Unfortunately ....the "EXPERTS" for the defense were not allowed in the
Warren Commission's hearings....That FACT in itself should raise a red
flag of suspiction in the mind of any rational individual.

"Rational individual".... Hmmmmm... Perhaps that's why you still
believe the Warren Report.

Walt

David VP

Aug 28, 2006, 9:35:14 AM8/28/06
>>> ""Rational individual".... Hmmmmm... Perhaps that's why you still believe the Warren Report." <<<

And, Walter, I suppose it's MORE rational to believe in disappearing
bullets, planted evidence, invisible gunmen, and impossible-to-pull-off
MULTI-GUN, ONE-PATSY plots than it is to believe in the ACTUAL evidence
as supplied by the WC...right??

What a kook you are. Do you take "I Want To Get Kookier Every Day"
pills? I'm beginning to think you've loaded up on those.

David VP

Aug 28, 2006, 9:37:39 AM8/28/06
>>> "I reached the conclusion that the SBT was the single bullet fact, after viewing the stabilized Zapruder film , open midedly, and seeing for myself that JBC reacts simultaneously with JFK's arms flying up." <<<

Damn straight, Steve.

Anyone with one good eye can see that the reactions of both men in the
limo are occurring at pretty much an identical point in time (and if
not at the EXACT same time, then certainly within fractions of a second
from one another).

Just watch a few times back-to-back. Why isn't this obvious? (Is it
because a CT-Kook MUST believe in something kooky, even though his/her
eyes are telling him just the opposite, as is the case below re. the
SBT and the Z-Film? Ya think?).....

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/222-262%20full-small.gif

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov

SNB

Aug 28, 2006, 9:44:32 AM8/28/06

Walter,

I am not your " dear Steve", first of all.

> Unfortunately ....the "EXPERTS" for the defense were not allowed in the
> Warren Commission's hearings....That FACT in itself should raise a red
> flag of suspiction in the mind of any rational individual.
>
> "Rational individual".... Hmmmmm... Perhaps that's why you still
> believe the Warren Report.

Secondly, interesting how you, like Tony Marsh, claim to know what
others think. You have no idea as to whether or not I " support" the
Warren Report. You *think* I do. But, while we are on the subject of
the rational/irrational individual...a rational individual is what it
takes to believe that JBC and JFK were struck by the same bullet. An
irrational, ignorant person, does not believe this.

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 10:13:26 AM8/28/06

My dear Steve, It's obvious that you support the Warren report....(Who
are ya tryin ta kid)
You endorse, and accept, the very cornerstone of the Warren Report when
you say ...."a rational individual is what it takes to believe that JBC

and JFK were struck by the same bullet."

That bizzarre idea , my dear Steve, is the very heart of the case
against Oswald.....If a single bullet didn't wound both men....then the
Warren Commission's THEORY that Oswald was the one and only person
involved is invalid. It's as simple as that.... Even a LNer should be
able to understand it.

Walt

SNB

Aug 28, 2006, 10:19:25 AM8/28/06

Sound like you're gay, Walter.

It's obvious that you support the Warren report....(Who
> are ya tryin ta kid)
> You endorse, and accept, the very cornerstone of the Warren Report when
> you say ...."a rational individual is what it takes to believe that JBC
> and JFK were struck by the same bullet."

There you go, claiming you know what others "think".

> That bizzarre idea , my dear Steve, is the very heart of the case
> against Oswald.....If a single bullet didn't wound both men....then the
> Warren Commission's THEORY that Oswald was the one and only person
> involved is invalid. It's as simple as that.... Even a LNer should be
> able to understand it.

Yiou are as stupid as you talk, Walter.

David VP

Aug 28, 2006, 10:20:04 AM8/28/06
>>> "If a single bullet didn't wound both men...then the Warren Commission's THEORY that Oswald was the one and only person involved is invalid. It's as simple as that. Even a LNer should be able to understand it." <<<

Mark Fuhrman certainly doesn't think so.

He's wrong re. his Anti-SBT theory.....but at least he's not in the
CT-Kook camp, because he thinks Oswald fired every shot. So that's a
big point in his favor, even though his anti-SBT stuff is nothing more
than his own wild guess and at the same time totally ignores the Z-Film
"SBT Imprint" (if you will) with respect to the SBT's viability. .....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c7616a35ac60e22

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 10:36:04 AM8/28/06

Pssssst My dear Steve.....Notice the quotation marks.....That means
those words are yours ...not mine.
Did you or did you not write...."a rational individual is what it
takes to believe that JBC and JFK were struck by the same bullet." I'm
not a mind reader my dear Steve, I merely quoted you.

Walt

SNB

Aug 28, 2006, 10:48:02 AM8/28/06

You are as stupid as you talk, Walter.

I rest my case.

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 11:04:36 AM8/28/06

SNB wrote:
> > > There you go, claiming you know what others "think".
> >
> > Pssssst My dear Steve.....Notice the quotation marks.....That means
> > those words are yours ...not mine.
> > Did you or did you not write...."a rational individual is what it
> > takes to believe that JBC and JFK were struck by the same bullet." I'm
> > not a mind reader my dear Steve, I merely quoted you.
> >
> > Walt
> >

> You are as stupid as you talk, Walter.
>
> I rest my case.

My dear Steve....Yer not as dumb as you look. A smart man knows when
he's had his ass kicked, and retires for the conflict.

Walt

SNB

Aug 28, 2006, 11:26:04 AM8/28/06

Don't flatter yourself, Walter.

Message has been deleted

David VP

Aug 28, 2006, 11:32:05 AM8/28/06
Walt The Kook couldn't kick anyone's ass if he had 12 feet and
half-a-dozen mighty hooves to aid him.

Walt is fast succeeding Tom-Sack & Ben-Kook as one of the Top Kooks in
the asylum.

Walt's fantasies include.....

1.) "Staged Attempts" to kill JFK AND Gen. Walker. (LOL!) ... Even
though Marina said that Lee told her "I shot at Walker". I guess she's
to be disbelieved here, but is to be believed when it comes to her
remembering taking one (but only one) of the backyard photos.
Kook-Logic at work...which equates nicely with a hunk of gum becoming
affixed to the bottom of your shoe. No matter how hard you try, you'll
never get all of that shit unstuck.

2.) "Magic Window" theory re. Howard Brennan. ... Which has Walt-Kook
placing an assassin (seen by Brennan) in the WEST-end TSBD
window...even though Brennan never, ever even hints at seeing anyone in
any other window besides the SE SN window. More KL from a kook named
Walter.

3.) "Multiple Shots Do The SBT's Work" ... Obviously, a kook named Walt
(and gobs of others like him) must believe in this multi-bullet theory
to replace the SBT.

The big question is, of course (which will never, ever be answered via
a logical, believable CT scenario) -- How many bullets did this damage
that was (per the WC and the HSCA) all caused by only bullet CE399? And
where were all of these shots coming from? Who fired them? And where
the fuck did all of these bullets conveniently disappear to? And how in
Holy Hell did this occur without a single person at Parkland noticing a
single non-CE399 bullet?

4.) And (a biggie to which there is no logical, common-sense answer
from any CTer, because none exists) -- Why the fuck would ANY plotters
want to pre-arrange a One-Patsy assassination attempt by utilizing
multiple shooters firing from front & rear?

Brain-dead plotters? Or do we have brain-dead post-11/22 researchers,
ya think? The latter seems much more likely.

Care to take a stab at numbers 3 and 4 above, Walt-Kook? (The first two
items of Walt-Idiocy, well most notably the Brennan thing, we've
already hashed out at length, with Walter's idiocy still holding firm
regarding those items, as he refuses to budge from his Kook position on
those. So there's no hope for you there. But take a stab at # 3 and #
4. I love to hear Kook-Logic. It's always worth a chuckle or two.

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 12:17:12 PM8/28/06

David VP wrote:
> Walt The Kook couldn't kick anyone's ass if he had 12 feet and
> half-a-dozen mighty hooves to aid him.
>
> Walt is fast succeeding Tom-Sack & Ben-Kook as one of the Top Kooks in
> the asylum.
>
> Walt's fantasies include.....
>
> 1.) "Staged Attempts" to kill JFK AND Gen. Walker. (LOL!) ... Even
> though Marina said that Lee told her "I shot at Walker".

That's right...Lee told Marina that he shot "AT" Walker's house.....

The bullet merely made a hole in the window sash.....nobody was hit and
therefore nobody can PROVE the INTENT of the shot..... But when it is
viewed in context with information surrounding the incident it is
perfectly clear that the incident was a ruse, concieved to make it
APPEAR that Oswald had attempted to kill Walker.

I guess she's
> to be disbelieved here, but is to be believed when it comes to her
> remembering taking one (but only one) of the backyard photos.
> Kook-Logic at work...which equates nicely with a hunk of gum becoming
> affixed to the bottom of your shoe. No matter how hard you try, you'll
> never get all of that shit unstuck.
>
> 2.) "Magic Window" theory re. Howard Brennan. ... Which has Walt-Kook
> placing an assassin (seen by Brennan) in the WEST-end TSBD
> window...even though Brennan never, ever even hints at seeing anyone in
> any other window besides the SE SN window. More KL from a kook named
> Walter.

Brennan never, ever even hints at seeing anyone in any other window
besides the SE SN window.

You seem to have a reading comprhension problem....find someone who can
understand what is written, and have them read, and explain, Brennan's
testimony to you.

> 3.) "Multiple Shots Do The SBT's Work" ... Obviously, a kook named Walt
> (and gobs of others like him) must believe in this multi-bullet theory
> to replace the SBT.

I can't respond to this irrational argument.....It's beyond a rational
mind to attempt to say that many bullets can't do what a single bullet
is alleged to have done.

>The big question is, of course (which will never, ever be answered via
> a logical, believable CT scenario) -- How many bullets did this damage
> that was (per the WC and the HSCA) all caused by only bullet CE399? And
> where were all of these shots coming from? Who fired them? And where
> the fuck did all of these bullets conveniently disappear to? And how in
> Holy Hell did this occur without a single person at Parkland noticing a
> single non-CE399 bullet?

Let's count em.....

1 Hit JFK in the throat and exited his back
2 Hit the surface of Elm street behind the limo
3 Hit Gov Connally in the back and exited below his right nipple.
4 Hit Chrome molding next to interior rear view mirror of Lincoln.
5 Hit JFK in the head and deflected to hit Connally in the left thigh.
6 Hit the curb near James Teague.

> ) And (a biggie to which there is no logical, common-sense answer
> from any CTer, because none exists) -- Why the fuck would ANY plotters
> want to pre-arrange a One-Patsy assassination attempt by utilizing
> multiple shooters firing from front & rear?

You apparently have forgotten that the original plot called for the
murder to be blamed on a group of killers involved in "an
international communist conspiracy"
It was only after Lyin Bastard Johnson's yellow streak started showing
itself that they changed the script. He was wettin his pants at the
thought of accusing the communists
because he knew that a nuclear WWIII hung on his decision.

> Brain-dead plotters? Or do we have brain-dead post-11/22 researchers,
> ya think? The latter seems much more likely.
>
> Care to take a stab at numbers 3 and 4 above, Walt-Kook? (The first two
> items of Walt-Idiocy, well most notably the Brennan thing, we've
> already hashed out at length, with Walter's idiocy still holding firm
> regarding those items,

Thank you......

Walt

aeffects

Aug 28, 2006, 1:16:06 PM8/28/06

SNB wrote:
> Walt wrote:
> > cdddraftsman wrote:
> > > Thanks Walt , your welcome . the point being , without you being coy
> > > about it , First , that it takes a little thought to get from the
> > > beginning , to end of the SBT . Basics of forensics , physics and
> > > firearms are nesassary , to grasp this one .
> >
> > Hmmmm.... Perhaps you should visit your shrink again.... Your thoughts
> > seem to be rather jumbled and incoherent. On one hand you say the (SBT)
> > single bullet THEORY is simple, while on the other hand you say it is
> > complicated....
> >
> > Most LNer's can't comprehend the bizzarre ideas on which the SBT is
> > based....and their egos won't allow them to accept that they've been
> > made the fool, so they claim it is very complicated, and rely on others
> > to think for them.
>
> You are surely wrong about this, Walter. I reached the conclusion
> that the SBT was the single bullet fact, after viewing the stabilized
> Zapruder film , open midedly, and seeing for myself that JBC reacts
> simultaneously with JFK's arms flying up. I didnt rely on anyone
> "think to for me".

ahhh.... a nutter convinced by a "altered Zapruder film" --

Bud

Aug 28, 2006, 7:08:51 PM8/28/06

aeffects wrote:
> SNB wrote:
> > Walt wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmmmm.... Perhaps you should visit your shrink again.... Your thoughts
> > > seem to be rather jumbled and incoherent. On one hand you say the (SBT)
> > > single bullet THEORY is simple, while on the other hand you say it is
> > > complicated....
> > >
> > > Most LNer's can't comprehend the bizzarre ideas on which the SBT is
> > > based....and their egos won't allow them to accept that they've been
> > > made the fool, so they claim it is very complicated, and rely on others
> > > to think for them.
> >
> > You are surely wrong about this, Walter. I reached the conclusion
> > that the SBT was the single bullet fact, after viewing the stabilized
> > Zapruder film , open midedly, and seeing for myself that JBC reacts
> > simultaneously with JFK's arms flying up. I didnt rely on anyone
> > "think to for me".
>
> ahhh.... a nutter convinced by a "altered Zapruder film" --

ahhh... a nut who is convinced the Zapruder film is altered.

Anthony Marsh

Aug 28, 2006, 7:46:34 PM8/28/06
Walt wrote:
> David VP wrote:
>> Walt The Kook couldn't kick anyone's ass if he had 12 feet and
>> half-a-dozen mighty hooves to aid him.
>>
>> Walt is fast succeeding Tom-Sack & Ben-Kook as one of the Top Kooks in
>> the asylum.
>>
>> Walt's fantasies include.....
>>
>> 1.) "Staged Attempts" to kill JFK AND Gen. Walker. (LOL!) ... Even
>> though Marina said that Lee told her "I shot at Walker".
>
> That's right...Lee told Marina that he shot "AT" Walker's house.....

No, Lee told her that he had shot Walker. He was shocked to learn that
he had missed.

Walt

Aug 28, 2006, 8:01:40 PM8/28/06

Anthony Marsh wrote:
> Walt wrote:
> > David VP wrote:
> >> Walt The Kook couldn't kick anyone's ass if he had 12 feet and
> >> half-a-dozen mighty hooves to aid him.
> >>
> >> Walt is fast succeeding Tom-Sack & Ben-Kook as one of the Top Kooks in
> >> the asylum.
> >>
> >> Walt's fantasies include.....
> >>
> >> 1.) "Staged Attempts" to kill JFK AND Gen. Walker. (LOL!) ... Even
> >> though Marina said that Lee told her "I shot at Walker".
> >
> > That's right...Lee told Marina that he shot "AT" Walker's house.....
> >

> No, Lee told her that he had shot Walker. He was shocked to learn that
> he had missed.

Thank you for confirming that Lee never intended to shoot Walker.....

I'm sure you remember what Walker told the W.c. about the shooting
incident. Walker said he was stunned for a minute and just sat there
behind his desk.... Then thinking that the bang he had heard was some
neighborhood kids lighting a firectacker he went to the window and
looked out.....

Oswald being outside looking into the lighted room had a clear view of
what was happening....If his intent was to kill Walker...All he would
have had to do was chamber another round and shoot him. He didn't
because he had accomplished what he intended.... Set up a ruse that
would make it appear that he had tried to kill an avowed enemy of Fidel
Castro.

Thanks Tony

Walt

cdddraftsman

Aug 28, 2006, 10:37:53 PM8/28/06
Walt , we are seeing too many ruses on your part , for you to be
believable anymore . Actually , ruses ? rusky's ? irrational ? , rather
make your posts a signal to visit the snooze factory . A thousand years
from now , if they dig up your posts , they will probably attribute
them to a real , live , living fossil , the ' Boneheadasuruous ' .
I.O.W You Walt . TL
Message has been deleted

David VP

Aug 29, 2006, 1:34:22 AM8/29/06
>>> "Lee told Marina that he shot "AT" Walker's house. The bullet merely made a hole in the window sash; nobody was hit and therefore nobody can PROVE the INTENT of the shot..." <<<

Yeah...Lee was just slinking around the allies of right-wing retired
Army Generals and shooting through their windows and just barely
missing them simply to get in a little practice with his new MC rifle.
And he just got lucky that he missed (although technically Walker WAS
wounded slightly in the arm by a fragment).

Right, kook??

And the Walker incident just happens to coincide perfectly with the
timeline of Oswald acquiring his MC rifle via mail-order in late March.
Did the plotters know that Lee had ordered a weapon, via his own hand
using "Alek Hidell" as an alias? Or did the November plotters just get
lucky--again--when all of this March/April activity perfectly
corroborates the likelihood that Oswald bought the rifle to use for
political assassination purposes?

>>> "It is clear that the incident was a ruse, conceived to make it APPEAR that Oswald had attempted to kill Walker." <<<

LOL! Here we have a kook's imagination run amok!

So, evidently somebody (Oswald? Or somebody else entirely?) took a shot
at Walker using a very similar bullet type that Lee Oswald put into his
own MC weapon....with this April 10th shooting taking place months
before anyone could possibly have conceived of utilizing some schnook
named Lee Harvey Oswald as a "Patsy" in the JFK attempt come
November....but the April 10 shooter deliberately missed Walker so that
(7 or 8 months later) Lee Oswald could be made to look like he had shot
at the general.

That's some great crystal ball those Patsy Plotters possessed.

This "staged" Walker nonsense is almost as silly as the nuttiness which
has Oswald being "placed" in the TSBD in advance by evil conspirators.
Come to think of it, surely Walt-Kook must believe in that theory
too....right? If he thinks somebody who can see 7 months into the
future would deliberately miss Walker so that some guy named Oswald
could be blamed for the crime at the tail-end of the year, then this
kook will believe anything. Right? Right. 10-4.

>>> "It's beyond a rational mind to attempt to say that many bullets can't do what a single bullet is alleged to have done." <<<

And yet still have these 3 (or 4) separate bullets magically give the
general appearance of looking like just 1 bullet could have done this
damage. And then have ALL of these other bullets vanish from view
immediately after they left their shooters' guns. Right, kook?

>>> "You apparently have forgotten that the original plot called for the murder to be blamed on a group of killers involved in "an international communist conspiracy"..." <<<

Yeah, I guess I must have "forgotten" that important detail. But
considering the fact it never happened and such a "plot" only exists
within the fertile imagination of a CT-Kook, it's not worth
remembering.

LOL! The kook is running wild again. He somehow even knows what the
"original plot" was vs. what the "final" conspiracy plot called for.

And if the "original plot" called for the JFK murder to be blamed on a
"group of killers" -- then why the massive attempts by the pre-11/22
conspirators to frame ONLY Oswald, via so-called "faked" photos and
Oswald "imposters" and the like?

None of your stupid theories hold together whatsoever. There's not a
bit of glue on any of them to keep them from falling apart when
examined with any CS&L at all. But CT-Kooks like Walt don't give a fuck
about the lack of cohesiveness to any this shit they gush forth. As
long as Walter can say he believes in a "Big Grand Conspiracy" and
frame-up/cover-up operation, he's happy as a lark. (And a kooky lark,
to boot.)

There's nothing like being a freaking nut, is there? You can even
"layer" your lunacy, and feature BACK-UP "plots" that also can never be
proven.

Walt's kookiness knows no bounds....that's fairly obvious. I look
forward to his next "Anybody But Oswald" installment of crazy talk.

Walt

Aug 29, 2006, 8:21:29 AM8/29/06

Hmmmmmm...... Me thinks thou doest protest too much....... Thou seemeth
to put much effort into discrediting....

Walt

Walt

Aug 29, 2006, 9:41:48 AM8/29/06

David VP wrote:

> Yeah...Lee was just slinking around the allies of right-wing retired
> Army Generals and shooting through their windows and just barely
> missing them simply to get in a little practice with his new MC rifle.
> And he just got lucky that he missed (although technically Walker WAS
> wounded slightly in the arm by a fragment).
>
> Right, kook??

Wrong!.... If you can't understand what I wrote....find someone who
can, and have them interpret it for you.

> And the Walker incident just happens to coincide perfectly with the
> timeline of Oswald acquiring his MC rifle via mail-order in late March.

Yes of course..... Lee and De Morhenschildt had to leave a trail to
make the ruse more convincing, Lee left the rifle where he thought the
cops would find it after the staged attempt on Walker's life..... They
never even tried to track the "would be" killer. Lee returned a
couple of days later and retrieved De Morhenschildt's rifle from the
bushes where he had placed it.

> Did the plotters know that Lee had ordered a weapon, via his own hand
> using "Alek Hidell" as an alias?

Not in March.....They found out about the rifle when Lee couldn't keep
his mouth shut. He heard that the Cuban freedom fighters were trying
to find someone to kill Castro. He let it be known that he could do the
job, because he was the one who had staged an attempt to kill Gen.
Walker in an effort to get to Cuba to kill Castro.,

Or did the November plotters just get
> lucky--again--when all of this March/April activity perfectly
> corroborates the likelihood that Oswald bought the rifle to use for
> political assassination purposes?

> LOL! Here we have a kook's imagination run amok!
>

> So, evidently Oswald took a shot at Walker using a very similar bullet type that Lee Oswald put into his

> own MC weapon....with this April 10th shooting taking place months before anyone could possibly have conceived of utilizing some schnook named Lee Harvey Oswald as a "Patsy" in the JFK attempt come November....

Yup..... Originally the scheme was cooked up by De Morhenschildt to get
Lee into Cuba. When that effort failed ( due to Marina not acting as
they had planned)... The conspirators learned of it and realized that
they could kill JFK and blame it on Oswald and his confederates,( The
American GI Forum) by using a very similar ruse.

Walt

David VP

Aug 29, 2006, 10:23:25 AM8/29/06
Nice batch of unsupportable kookshit there, Walt. Nice going.

Any chance of you actually PROVING any of your above kook-filled
allegations? Or do you prefer the "proof" to remain in your own head?

Walt

Aug 29, 2006, 10:34:45 AM8/29/06

I doubt that I can prove anything to you....But I'm willing to help you
to try get yer head outta yer ass..... as a first step toward seeing
the light.

Walt