18 new YouTube videos: inc. amazing Dr. Robert Shaw & DPD Curry statements+CLASSIC JOHN JUDGE (C-SPAN)

SecretServiceguy

Jun 17, 2008, 7:56:40 PM6/17/08
This ultra-rare classic from the vast Vince Palamara archives (trust
me, it's humongous!) finds Dr. Robert Shaw, Governor John Connally's
chief surgeon, in a Parkland Hospital press conference (WFAA/ ABC tv),
telling the amassed news media (and millions in tv land) that "the
bullet is in the leg: it hasn't been removed...it will be
removed...left thigh...before he goes to the recovery room [note the
time sequence!]"...what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Single Bullet Theory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OyI0P6WYIY
----------------------------------
Another gem from the vast Vince Palamara archives: DPD Chief Jesse
Curry on 11/20/63, 2 days before the Kennedy assassination that
happened within feet of the car he was driving, warning the good
citizens of Dallas to behave themselves...his incredible and ironic
slip (?) "untoward accident, or incident" is amazing!!!! Note also the
"harmful or degrading" comment. Wolper, 1964

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7K2OTw2Ds0
------------------------------------
In this classic from the vast Vince Palamara archives, John Judge
(COPA) gives an impassioned speech on C-Span's "JFK: Cinema as
History" (Jan. 1992). Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQjbiHTeQp8
------------------------------------
In this very interesting 2004 clip from the vast Vince Palamara
(Secret Service/ related) archives, Secret Service agent Clint Hill
emotionally talks about JFK and the tragedy of 11/22/63. Also
included: agents Jerry Parr, one of the heroes of 3/30/81, and Larry
Cockell, one of the "heroes" of the Lewinsky scandal! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5FcYB9-_E
--------------------------------------
In this very ironic and interesting clip from the vast Vince Palamara
archives, a WFAA/ ABC reporter tells the local television audience
awaiting JFK for his 11/22/63 Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce speech [a
very short time before his assassination in Dallas] all about the
September 5 1901 assassination of President William McKinley, as well
as Secret Service procedures...how thoughtful of him-NOT!!!!!
Incredible and ironic, to say the least...not to mention incredibly
bad taste on the reporter's part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOb98Tarthg
---------------------------------------
Another short gem from the Vince Palamara archives: NBC's Bill Ryan
telling millions of viewers that not having the top on the president's
car may have been a "tragic mistake." Indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqeWnsMsTvU
-------------------------------------
In this amusing clip from the Vince Palamara archives, President Nixon
makes some silly statements during his 3/6/74 press conference (during
the height of the Watergate affair)...among them: "I've also quit
beating my wife!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkpKO2MxJHQ
------------------------------------
In this classic clip of President Richard Nixon, during the height of
the Watergate affair, ole Tricky Dicky demonstrates his lack of
respect for the media. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxW44ghduIk
------------------------------------
An interesting video clip from the Vince Palamara archives: Secret
Service agent Jerry Parr (whom I spoke to: great guy) discussing both
the 11/22/63 JFK assassintion and, in more depth, the 3/30/81 attempt
on the life of President Reagan. The narrator is former Secret Service
agent Bob Snow (whom I corresponded with).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBQbs6c2rE8
---------------------------------
In this interesting clip from the vast Vince Palamara (Secret Service)
archives, I demonstrate one of the numerous instances of media
disinformation regarding JFK and the Secret Service that one has had
to put up with since the days of the Warren Commission, Manchester,
Bishop, the HSCA, etc. This was made back in 1996 and, while I now
somewhat regret the silly editing of distinguished author James W.
Clarke, who wrote a fine book on political assassinations, no malice
intended and, warts and all, this television clip demonstrates, yet
again, the "JFK-as-scapegoat" theme I explored in my book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPk1Pl_Z7_0
---------------------------------
see the rest here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VincePalamara

such as...

Vince Palamara archives: JFK, the Secret Service & the media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3RsC6OAZoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Betty Forsling Harris & Dave Powers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyW1dad-oBo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Secret Service Agent Winston Lawson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwSAuRDsEZ0
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: ABC's Haggerty re: Secret Service:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQhyIRiRTk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: JFK & the Secret Service- cute, sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywWB7vjh5E
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Secret Service agents Kinney & Hill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCy3yqIOBI4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: JFK SECRET SERVICE IDENTIFIER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBOm9X_twY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: LBJ with SAIC's Behn & Youngblood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0mOExWLibU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Reagan SAIC's Parr & DeProspero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axUOapp8z9g
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Nancy Reagan & the Secret Service:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsmW3T4CYi8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------
Vince Palamara archives: Fort Worth, JFK, Hill, Kellerman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_jZWIQQjo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------
LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST-
Vince Palamara: Books & television...& Bugliosi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm842SWubNw
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------

See all my YouTube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/VincePalamara
VINCE PALAMARA YOUTUBE VIDEOS: SECRET SERVICE (AUDIO) INTERVIEWS---

FLOYD BORING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMr9-Eg5NvE

GERALD BEHN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdM6WXqXjIo

SAM KINNEY PART 1 OF 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfH35258dRA
SAM KINNEY PART 2 OF 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adoLU1P4HnI
SAM KINNEY PART 3 OF 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C4mLWccskY
SAM KINNEY PART 4 OF 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7HXxd9lEw
SAM KINNEY PART 5 OF 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdxlJN722GE
DONALD LAWTON PART 1 OF 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mqOG5yOeX0
DONALD LAWTON PART 2 OF 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfHw5d4Ribo
CHARLES ZBORIL PART 1 OF 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bKoPopQ4G8
CHARLES ZBORIL PART 2 OF 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxP2xFF9gpM
CHARLES ZBORIL PART 3 OF 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFN4IjzUno
RICHARD GREER, SON OF THE LATE BILL GREER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFpbv8atlvQ

This is a REAL rarity from the Vince Palamara archives: This is
a REAL rarity from the Vince Palamara archives: in the only known
record of his speaking voice, former Secret Service agent William R.
"Bill" Greer, the inept driver of JFK's death car on 11/22/63, speaks
by phone to researcher Roy Ennis on 12/6/70 (for the self-published
book "Murder From Within")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF6reI9kIGI

Part 2 of this very rare gem from the vast Vince Palamara Secret
Service archives: researcher Roy Ennis 12/6/70 phone interview of
former Secret Service agent William R. "Bill" Greer, the inept driver
of JFK's death car on 11/22/63 (the only known recording of Bill
Greer's voice!) (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zY2qVNsf8

Vince Palamara unearths this gem from a rare 1976 CFTR (Canadian)
radio broadcast of a) Secret Service responsibilities on 11/22/63 and
b) a late 1975 interview with Roy Kellerman! (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORnwScN9ohE

Vince Palamara unearths this rare gem from his archives: the HSCA's
G.
Robert Blakey talking about the Secret Service as an intro. to the
staff interview of Secret Service Inspector/ Asst. Dir. Thomas
Kelley(9/78) (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FVetxvOu34

Vince Palamara unearths yet another gem from his vast personal Secret
Service archives: Chief James J. Rowley's testimony before the HSCA
in
September 1978 (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHMV3UXUC8

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 17, 2008, 10:04:43 PM6/17/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/131af5327721a875

Vincent Palamara doesn't seem to know which side of the fence he's on.

Many months after fully endorsing Vincent Bugliosi's lone-assassin
book, "Reclaiming History", we're treated to this strange 5-Star
review written by Mr. Palamara for Jim Douglass' conspiracy-flavored
book:

www.amazon.com/review/R1SCRUKKJ2YSKQ

It's perfectly fine to ride the JFK fence forever -- Jerry Dealey at
JFKLancer.com does that very nicely, in fact. And I've enjoyed talking
with Jerry on several occasions in the past.

But Vince Palamara seems to be in a different category. And to be
perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure WHAT category of "JFK
researcher" Mr. Palamara currently resides in. But he seems to be
trying his darndest to play the entire field and to have it both ways.
By reading some of his reviews for both anti-CT and pro-CT material,
it would appear that Mr. Palamara believes in a unique "No Conspiracy
Conspiracy" with respect to the death of John F. Kennedy.

~shrug~

To quote Mr. Palamara directly, he claims that Vincent Bugliosi's book
"is a devastating knock-out blow to those who, like me, once believed
there was a conspiracy in the death of JFK. .... It is time to get a
life, America: Oswald did indeed kill Kennedy, acting alone. Vince
Bugliosi has done what I once thought was the impossible: he has
convinced me of this notion".

www.ReclaimingHistory.com/?page_id=8

And yet, months later, Vince P. continues to write positive reviews
for pro-conspiracy publications (probably because Mr. Palamara's name
is in the index of most or all of these conspiracy-favoring books).

Strange behavior, IMO. But, YMMV.

LINKS TO JFK ASSASSINATION COVERAGE (RADIO & TV):
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/99818ff90f77fc43
www.box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7x7co2jkkg

--------------

FOOTNOTE:

I recently sent Vincent Bugliosi's secretary (Rosemary Newton) the
following e-mail, mainly to highlight a matter concerning David
Mantik's review for Bugliosi's JFK book. Rosemary, as she has done
previously with e-mails I've sent her, faxed the mail to Mr. Bugliosi.
"I know he'll be interested," Rosemary told me via a follow-up e-mail
message. .....

====================================

Subj: Reclaiming History Website
Date: 6/12/2008
To: Rosemary Newton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again Rosemary,

A thought just jumped into my cranium that I had previously wanted to
mention to you and Vince Bugliosi, but I forgot to tell you in my
other mails:

I know this is none of my business at all, but IMO somebody should
consider removing the David Mantik review snippet that is currently on
the ReclaimingHistory.com website. And that's because Mantik does NOT
endorse VB's "RH" book--at all.

In fact, Mantik hates the book for the most part and rips it (and
Vince) to shreds--or attempts to--in his full review [linked below].

www.assassinationresearch.com/v5n1/v5n1mantik.pdf

I'm actually kind of embarrassed for Vince when I see those two brief
review blurbs of Mantik's showing up online at the RH site, because
they are also taken totally out of context. Mantik is actually bashing
the book and its author--not praising it/him.

And what's worse is that the same out-of-context blurbs appear in VB's
"Four Days In November" paperback now too--which is absurd. I have a
feeling that W.W. Norton put those blurbs in the "4 Days" book and on
the RH site (and possibly without Vince B. even knowing what Mantik's
FULL opinion was of "Reclaiming History").

Anyway, I just thought I'd point this out....because apparently nobody
has seemed to notice that a person who actually has a severely
negative opinion about "RH" (David Mantik) is showing up with
seemingly-glowing remarks about it on the RH site.

But if you'll read Mantik's entire review, you'll see I'm 100% right,
and that Mantik's "It is a masterpiece" remark is really NOT a
compliment at all. Because the next words out of Mantik's mouth after
"masterpiece" are "—a truly brilliant prosecutorial brief".

And we both know that Vince does not intend for his Magnum Opus to be
looked upon as only a "prosecutorial brief".

Also:

I doubt that Mr. Bugliosi knows about this following hunk of info
either (regarding Vince Palamara, who recently switched from being a
conspiracy-lover to a lone-assassin believer--or so he says--and who
has a review posted at the RH website and in the book "4 Days" as
well):

Months after going on record as having said that VB's JFK book
completely changed his mind about a conspiracy in Kennedy's murder,
Mr. Palamara continues to write 5-Star reviews for pro-conspiracy
books. The latest example being his 5-Star Amazon review for Jim
Douglass' latest piece of pro-conspiracy fiction.

Mr. Palamara, to put it bluntly, has a huge ego to feed...and, in my
own opinion, he saw a perfect opportunity to do so by embracing VB's
"Reclaiming History".

Palamara loves to see his name in print. I fear he doesn't really know
what side of the JFK fence he's really on. As long as his ego is fed,
he's happy. That's sad, but I think it's true. And just one look at
his Amazon reviews will tend to bear me out on that. Or by watching
this YouTube video by Mr. Palamara [linked below], which is filled
with non-stop self-promotion.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zm842SWubNw

As I said, these matters are really none of my business...and Vince
Bugliosi (and you) have every right to tell me to go jump in the
lake....but I really wanted Vince B. to know about these things (which
I truly don't think he's aware of at all) -- especially the Mantik
review blurbs, which, as mentioned, are just flat-out embarrassing
after reading Mantik's WHOLE review.

It makes it look as if the publisher (Norton) is so desperate for ANY
kind of praise from the pro-conspiracy crowd that they are willing to
bend the context of Mantik's words to suit their own pro-RH purposes.
And that's not a good thing at all, in my view.

Regards,
David Von Pein

aeffects

Jun 18, 2008, 3:38:26 AM6/18/08
David,

You're whining wonderfully, please do keep up the good work....
ROTFLMFAO

Yours in research,
AEFFECTS