JIM GARRISON ON "THE STEVE ALLEN SHOW" (1971)

David Von Pein

Mar 14, 2008, 4:34:42 AM3/14/08

JIM GARRISON ON STEVE ALLEN'S TALK SHOW IN 1971:

www.blackopradio.com/black365c.ram

aeffects

Mar 14, 2008, 4:40:14 AM3/14/08
On Mar 14, 1:34 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> JIM GARRISON ON STEVE ALLEN'S TALK SHOW IN 1971:
>
> www.blackopradio.com/black365c.ram

ain't gonna help Vinnie, David

David Von Pein

Mar 14, 2008, 5:20:22 AM3/14/08

Follow-Up Comments Re: Black Op Radio.......

In a few posts lately, I've gone on record and bashed (pretty hard)
the Internet Radio "station" known as Black Op Radio....and most of
the stuff that is on there is, indeed, pure dreck.

But I do now want to go on record once again and say that in recent
days I've found some really interesting audio files within the Black
Op listings and programs, including the above-linked interview with
Jim Garrison by famed comedian and talk-show host Steve Allen.

That "interview" is really more than just Garrison, way more, in fact.
It's practically a 'Vietnam War battlefield', with the JFK
assassination tossed into the fray as well. The Allen Program also
featured another famous name (and Garrison associate), Mort Sahl, plus
a man named Bob Dornan (sp?), who is a man, I must admit, I had never
heard of before that program, but who seems like a very intelligent
person, and is (was) an "LNer", and gives Garrison a good run for his
money, as he calls Garrison's CIA theory "idiocy"; good for him!

So, there are indeed some good things to say about Black Op Radio
too...and I just wanted to say those things "on the air" here in this
forum, for the sake of fairness.

Several old, rare interviews have been presented there at Black Op
recently which are excellent portals to the past....such as that above
Steve Allen Show, plus a 1966 Mark Lane/Bill Buckley interview.

And I'd like to thank Black Op for making these rare gems available
for free downloading as well. I'll be checking that site for other
rarely-heard JFK-related programs in the future.

Now, if they could just cut down on Mr. Fetzer's vast air time. ;)

DVP

YoHarvey

Mar 14, 2008, 5:49:11 AM3/14/08

The HBO mini series will bury the CT movement....finally!

aeffects

Mar 14, 2008, 12:14:36 PM3/14/08

all the way from Red Bluff.... LMFAO!