Dale Myers, The Z-Film, And The SBT

David Von Pein

May 19, 2007, 11:07:29 PM5/19/07
TONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Dale Myers is not a scientist. He is a computer animator, a cartoonist." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Yeah, yeah. The "cartoonist" argument (yet again). Conspiracy
theorists always have to resort to that. Meh.

Fact is, Mr. Myers' work was LOCKED IN to the Z-Film itself. It's KEY
FRAMED to that film...and that film is a timeclock of the
assassination.

>>> "And of course you are part of the 10% ruling elite who disagree with 90% of the unwashed masses." <<<

Another myth that's been endlessly repeated by conspiracists around
here. The % of the "unwashed masses" (i.e., CTers) isn't nearly that
high, and never was AFAIK. (BTW, here's some Camay. I have plenty.)

http://www.pollingreport.com/news2.htm#Kennedy

>>> "Define well inboard. Myers tries to argue 6 inches to the left. It is actually just a tad over 5 inches." <<<

As if Tony knows EXACTLY (to the square inch) where John Connally's
butt was resting on that jump seat when JBC was turning to his right
at the precise moment the bullet struck him at Z224.

How do you know this, Tony? I certainly don't know that detailed data
either (since I wasn't in the limo focusing a camera on Connally's
posterior and his torso at Z224).

But Mr. Zapruder WAS filming Mr. Connally. And while some things are
always going to remain in the "unknowable" category (like the exact
relative positions of JFK to JBC throughout the assassination
timeline), Dale Myers has bridged that "unknowable", at least to a
goodly extent, via the synchronizing of his computer animation with
the Zapruder Film itself.

Myers has, in effect, created a 3D look at the assassination. It might
not be 100% to-the-inch perfection....but do you truly believe that
Myers has the victims' positions so far out-of-whack that Dale's model
is totally wrong and worthless?

If you do think that, you'd better examine Myers' model again (from
the few snippets made available by ABC-TV and Mr. Myers' DVD Preview
and website; since evidently we'll never, ever get a look at the
entire DVD, which Dale's been promising since 2003; but, that's
another story I guess).

Just like with the 2004 Discovery Channel SBT re-creation -- I want to
know the odds of Dale Myers (falsely now!) being able to come up with
a beautiful-looking animation computer model for a working SBT (with
the trajectory leading straight to the SN window in the TSBD)....and
yet have that Myers-proposed ONE-bullet shooting event actually being
carried out by two or three different guns/bullets?

As I've said a thousand times before -- the luck of those multiple
shooters in Dealey Plaza apparently never ran out. Did it?

Those assassins were even able to fool Dale Myers' computer overlays
and key framing....with those crackerjack killers pummelling JBC & JFK
with several bullets (all of the vanishing variety, naturally) in just
such a pattern (and with ideal SBT-like timing to boot, per the Z-
Film) so that decades later a man at his computer could come up with
an animation -- BASED ON AN ACTUAL FILMED RECORD OF THE EVENT! -- that
would make this MULTI-shot event look exactly the same as the SBT
purported by the WC in 1964.

Where's the champagne?! Those ever-efficient, magical assassins
deserve an endless supply of it for that magnificent hunk of "public
duping". Wouldn't you agree?

eca...@tx.rr.com

May 20, 2007, 8:49:15 AM5/20/07
Thanks David.. Damn, I wish your first
name was different from that of Question
Man Healy..But this was another solid
post!

Ed
0750May2007

aeffects

May 20, 2007, 9:46:43 AM5/20/07
On May 19, 8:07 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> DVP SAYS:
>
> Yeah, yeah. The "cartoonist" argument (yet again). Conspiracy
> theorists always have to resort to that. Meh.
>
> Fact is, Mr. Myers' work was LOCKED IN to the Z-Film itself. It's KEY
> FRAMED to that film...and that film is a timeclock of the
> assassination.

and if the Z-film was altered, that would make Myers *timelocked* work
WHAT, David? Second generation something or other, perhaps? 2d-
imagery to a 3d world, what-a-sham! Fraught with pit-falls......pretty
though

I'm sure Eddie daCage can fill you in, he's the resident, self-
proclaimed, *lone nut*, graphics guru! LMAO

David Von Pein

May 20, 2007, 10:02:26 AM5/20/07
>>> "And if the Z-film was altered..." <<<

It wasn't. So why even travel down that silly road?

Please tell this feeble LNer why the crackerjack Z-Film Fakers left in
the rear head snap after playing around with the film? (I.e., they
failed to remove the very thing that led to the creation of the HSCA
more than any other single thing.)

Or did those crackerjack film-fakers actually anticipate Luis Alvarez'
jet-effect theory when they decided to leave in the very thing that
most people point to and yell "He was shot from the front!"?

aeffects

May 20, 2007, 10:45:42 AM5/20/07
On May 20, 7:02 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> It wasn't. So why even travel down that silly road?

the raod less traveled brings many rewards, David. If you know what to
look for...

> Please tell this feeble LNer why the crackerjack Z-Film Fakers left in
> the rear head snap after playing around with the film? (I.e., they
> failed to remove the very thing that led to the creation of the HSCA
> more than any other single thing.)

to bring reality and intense pleasure to Lone Nutter's, of course!
One need only to look at the WCR DP/Elm Street exhibits and SS/FBI
reenactment photos. Where the re-enactment in FACT, places the Limo at
the time of the 3 shot from the TSBD. Take a walk on the wildside,
David

David Von Pein

May 20, 2007, 10:59:25 AM5/20/07
>>> "The raod [road] less traveled brings many rewards, David. If you know what to look for..." <<<

Oh, I have no doubt that you kooks can find a "conspiracy" in anything
you look at, "if you know what to look for" (IOW, if you know what to
invent from sheer nothingness, such as phantom Knoll killers and
authentic Zapruder Film frames that have something "funny-looking"
about them).

A kook without his fanciful inventions is like a carpenter without his
saw and hammer. He'd be lost.

<snipping stupid shit re. the re-enactment that makes no
sense...naturally>

aeffects

May 20, 2007, 12:55:49 PM5/20/07
On May 20, 7:59 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oh, I have no doubt that you kooks can find a "conspiracy" in anything
> you look at, "if you know what to look for" (IOW, if you know what to
> invent from sheer nothingness, such as phantom Knoll killers and
> authentic Zapruder Film frames that have something "funny-looking"
> about them).

here it is again, you seem to have forgot the OFFICIAL record, David

"...One need only to look at the WCR DP/Elm Street exhibits and SS/FBI

reenactment photos. Where the re-enactment in FACT, places the Limo at
the time of the 3 shot from the TSBD. Take a walk on the wildside,
David"

then take a peek at the Z-film..... based on the WCR exhibit of DP and
Elm Street, appears the 3rd and final shot (headshot) takes place at
least 30 west of where we see it on the Z-film (Z-313), huh?

Vinnie address this issue, David?

Damn, you Nutter-whinners always run and hide when confronted with WC
evidence, exhibits....

<snip the nonsense>

tomnln

May 21, 2007, 2:06:06 AM5/21/07
David;
Tell us WHY they put a Black Bar across the bottom of the frames
WHERE MOST OF THE ACTION TAKES PLACE?

http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm

How come you never answer questions about the official records?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

May 21, 2007, 2:09:14 AM5/21/07
I Love that name calling of "KOOKS".

I can Retaliate by calling you Accessories After the Fact "KOOK-SUCKERS".

Tell us how you feel about the authorities destroying evidence??

http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm