Is David Von Pein Full On Retarded?

lazu...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 12:04:12 AM10/14/15
Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

David Von Pein

Oct 14, 2015, 7:35:22 PM10/14/15
On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 12:04:12 AM UTC-4, lazu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

I'm just trying to make sense out of the evidence (including the autopsy report in conjunction with the autopsy photographs and X-rays). And those pictures do not show any missing skull or scalp in the occipital areas of JFK's head. Nor does the Zapruder Film. And that's a fact.

More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/10/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1045.html

lazu...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2015, 7:39:22 PM10/16/15
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:04:12 PM UTC-7, lazu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

If you have anymore than a half dozen trained, competent medical Doctors stating there was a hole in the occipital it's a done deal David. Where's the hole that Crenshaw,Robinson, O'Neill, Sibert, Bell and Kellerman drew for the HSCA and ARRB? to believe you they were all 100% wrong What kind of person thinks like this? Don't tell me must be a clone nutter.

David Von Pein

Oct 16, 2015, 7:48:47 PM10/16/15
The autopsy photos and X-rays will ALWAYS trump the "BOH" witnesses, no matter how many BOH witnesses there are. And all of those autopsy photographs and X-rays were deemed genuine and "unaltered" by the HSCA's Photo Panel (see 7 HSCA 41).

Tell me, Mr. "Laz", how the photo fakers managed to do the impossible by creating many "fake" photos that exist in stereo pairs?

The world awaits Laz's Earth-shaking conclusions.

lazu...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2015, 11:12:53 AM10/19/15
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:04:12 PM UTC-7, lazu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

It wouldn't matter if there were 500 medical witnesses to a hole in the occipital you would still be supporting an impossibility. The HSCA might as well stand for House Sucking Cocks Association! There is not any evidence at all that there was a bullet hole in an intact cowlick at Parkland or during the Autopsy. Zip Nada Zero that's a nothing burger a 1000 times over...Laz

Jason Burke

Oct 19, 2015, 5:34:59 PM10/19/15
Dang. That *is* an earth-shattering conclusion.

I guess when you've got nothing it helps to stamp you feet lots, eh, Lazboy?

David Von Pein

Oct 19, 2015, 6:25:39 PM10/19/15
I'll try asking this one more time (and await Laz-man's brilliant photo analysis which will trump the analysis of all 20 members of the HSCA's Photographic Panel)....

healy.d...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 5:26:22 PM10/20/15
sitdown Paul May (aka Jason Burke, Mark Ulrik) you're clueless as well as ignorant.

Jason Burke

Oct 20, 2015, 5:36:55 PM10/20/15
On 10/20/2015 2:26 PM, healy.d...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 2:34:59 PM UTC-7, Jason Burke wrote:
>>>
>>> It wouldn't matter if there were 500 medical witnesses to a hole in the occipital you would still be supporting an impossibility. The HSCA might as well stand for House Sucking Cocks Association! There is not any evidence at all that there was a bullet hole in an intact cowlick at Parkland or during the Autopsy. Zip Nada Zero that's a nothing burger a 1000 times over....Laz
>>>

>> Dang. That *is* an earth-shattering conclusion.
>>
>> I guess when you've got nothing it helps to stamp you feet lots, eh, Lazboy?
>
> sitdown Paul May (aka Jason Burke, Mark Ulrik) you're clueless as well as ignorant.

I see you're still too fucking to read a header, Healy.
Why don't you yell upstairs to your mommy and ask her for some help?
Or did she do the reasonable thing and stab herself 55 times until she
bled out?

mainframetech

Oct 23, 2015, 8:38:25 AM10/23/15
And of course, you've ignored over 40+ witnesses to the 'large hole' in the BOH of JFK! Many of those witnesses were medically trained doctors and nurses! I'm reposting the list of 'over 40+ witneses' so that anyone that ants to can read their statements or testimony, and they can also look up the context of the statements to be sure of what was meant.

Chris

lazu...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 5:19:49 PM10/29/15
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:04:12 PM UTC-7, lazu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

But Chris we need at least 41 witnesses to say there was a hole in the Occipital! Oh Brother! Where the hell do these people come from?

mainframetech

Nov 6, 2015, 5:22:38 PM11/6/15
If you read the intro on the list of 'Over 40+' you'll see that it coversd up to 65 witnesses, so that covers your need for 41. Explanation at the top of the list...:)

Chris

healy.d...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2015, 11:13:10 PM11/7/15
old Paul May (aka Jason Burke, Mark Ulrik) is a bit sensitive these days -- perhaps it's those loon Neuter ream jobs...... OUCH, Jason Burke -- rotflmfao!

lazu...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 4:15:34 PM11/17/15
On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 9:04:12 PM UTC-7, lazu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Don't ever say there was no hole in the occipital, at best you sound like a lying sack of shit!

Admittedly, most of the stuff in this case is debatable, but there is no debate here. It is 110% Fact that there was a blowout hole in the occipital about 2 and 3/4 inches. We get that from everybody-Doctors-Nurses-etc. Someone can argue that this was a shot from the rear, not particularly convincing, but I have less than zero respect for anyone that denies reality.