Jacqueline Kennedy's WC Testimony --- A Missed Opportunity?

David Von Pein

Mar 29, 2007, 2:10:33 AM3/29/07
RE.: THE "DELETED" PORTIONS OF JACQUELINE KENNEDY'S JUNE 1964 WARREN
COMMISSION TESTIMONY......

A CONSPIRACY THEORIST SAID:

>>> "What did she {Jackie Kennedy} say {re. JFK's head wounds}?" <<<

DVP SAYS:

Nothing that can possibly be used as ironclad "Proof Of Conspiracy",
that's for sure.

Mrs. Kennedy's previously-deleted testimony re. JFK's wounds:

"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was
nothing....I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could
see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull
on. .... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like
that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at
the top."

Jackie Kennedy's deleted (but now available) comments (above) don't
really add up to very much. But a small portion of that testimony
could easily lead to the notion that the "FRONT" part of JFK's head
was missing.....

"From the front there was nothing."

But, then too, to be fair, her very next words could possibly indicate
just the opposite.....

"But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold
his hair on, and his skull on."

What are we supposed to make of ALL of that? A rear (BOH) head wound?
Or a front/side ("from the front") head wound?

I have no idea. And neither does anybody else, given JUST those
rather-
ambiguous and murky comments re. the location of the wounds -- because
she doesn't spell out exactly WHERE on the President's head the wounds
were.

So, her previously-deleted comments are pretty much worthless with
respect to definitively being able to say "THE WOUNDS WERE HERE AND
HERE".

As I mentioned previously, Mr. Rankin and the WC missed a huge
opportunity (or at the very least a POSSIBLE huge/golden opportunity)
to find out more information from the BEST HEAD-WOUND WITNESS OF THEM
ALL (Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy), when Rankin (evidently) never asked
Jackie this point-blank question:

"Where were the head wounds, Mrs. Kennedy? Front? Back? Side? Where?"

Too bad.

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kennedy.htm

I do think, however, that Jackie's "trying to hold his hair on"
testimony could possibly (but not provably, of course) be a hint as to
why the Parkland personnel saw no "Front/Right/Parietal" exit wound.
It's possible that Jackie simply CLOSED UP the hinged "flap" we can
see on the right side of JFK's head here.....

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/autop04.jpg

If that occurred, it's possible the large "parietal" (right side/
front) hole was not visible to the Parkland people when JFK was in the
ER there.

Food for thought anyhow.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/563bc0c7ceb11e51

More of my thoughts re. the "BOH" matter here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000HMSIBE&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=ROEPV7B8GNG96&displayType=ReviewDetail

tomnln

Mar 29, 2007, 12:28:30 PM3/29/07
More "Assumptions" by David.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message