RADIO DEBATES WITH JOHN McADAMS

David Von Pein

Oct 4, 2010, 1:33:49 PM10/4/10

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/10/radio-debates-featuring-john-mcadams.html

I thought some people here might be interested in the blog post linked
above, which contains more than 8 hours of audio from three of
Professor John McAdams' JFK assassination radio debates from 2009 and
2010 (against two opponents, James DiEugenio and Tom Rossley).

I've consolidated some of the audio files in order to present each
debate segment in an uncut and uninterrupted form, and I have included
both streaming and downloadable versions on my webpage above.

So, if you'd like to access all of Mr. McAdams' JFK debates in one
convenient Internet location, then the above webpage is the place to
go. And you'll get to hear some really silly conspiracy arguments
along the way, plus some very good anti-conspiracy arguments presented
by Professor McAdams.

-----------------------

A FEW STATS:

TOTAL RUNNING TIME FOR ALL THREE DEBATES -- 8 hours and 41 minutes.

DOWNLOAD FILE FORMATS -- MP3 Audio and Windows Media Audio.

DOWNLOAD FILE SIZES -- From 33 MB to 94 MB.

NUMBER OF LIARS, COVER-UP AGENTS, AND CO-CONSPIRATORS INVOLVED IN
PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION (PER JAMES DiEUGENIO AND THOMAS
ROSSLEY) -- Way too many to count.

aeffects

Oct 4, 2010, 3:18:25 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 10:33 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the moron's bullshit>

ya need to do a public debate shithead.... till then knock off your
foolish lone nut whining.... you make yourself appear the coward...
someone who needs Vin Bugliosi hold your less than stellar position
up! ROTFLMFAO! ! ! !

drummist1965

Oct 4, 2010, 4:37:52 PM10/4/10

Why don't you put your money where your (filthy) mouth is, Healy?
Why don't you get into a "public debate" regarding JFK?

aeffects

Oct 4, 2010, 6:26:53 PM10/4/10

sitdown shithead.... you rate nothing more than Gary Mack....
pukester! ROTFLMFAO

drummist1965

Oct 5, 2010, 4:28:17 PM10/5/10

Healy will *never* stop talking out of his rear end about
himself. That's why he won't get into a public debate with anyone.

Bud

Oct 6, 2010, 7:34:38 AM10/6/10

<snicker> Healy in a debate about the assassination? He doesn`t even
know the victim`s name.

Healy never utters anything about the Kennedy assassination, he is
here for the noise and the boys.

And if he`d try hugs instead of drugs, he`d know DVP offered to
debate DiHugeHead.