~~~ Bugliosi puts Lifton & "Best Evidence" in the R.I.P. category forever ~~~

eca...@tx.rr.com

May 27, 2007, 3:16:15 PM5/27/07
I lifted this from a recent post by
Dr John McAdams regarding David
Lifton's always bizarre beliefs.

In my view at least Lifton was
long overdue to be exposed to the
sheeple" that half way bought into
his roarable fantasy, "Best (har-har)
Evidence." A book designed for
morons like Ricland and Question Man
Healey.. But the reason it failed so
abruptly as did David Lifton when he
posted dialog with me and others in
circa 2004 was that his yarn was FOS..
Designed for simpletons..

Make no mistake, Lifton is both humiliated
and (unjustifiably) vindictive.

Anyway here's a link from McAdams:
http://www.blackopradio.com/inc_archives2007.html

and Lifton's "rebuttal" of sorts is below:

---------ON:
"Original airdate: May 24, 2007
Guest: David Lifton
Topic: The Vincent Bugliosi book: Reclaiming History

David Lifton Part One

David states that he's known about this book's (Reclaiming History)
impending release for years
Bugliosi justifies himself by ridiculing respected researchers
including David Lifton
The book was ghostwritten -- and not very well.
Kurt Gentry the "ghost writer" who wrote Helter Skelter, and was
acknowledged
Lifton says the book represents 14 years of work and several ghost
writers
Lifton calls Bugliosi a 'Street Bully' with his writing tactics
Bugliosi openly admits he bit off more than he could chew with this
book
David Lifton's work concentrates on altering the autopsy evidence -
where the real story is
The Lansdale Memo is mentioned and the incorrect slant Bugliosi puts
on it
He describes the altering of the head wound and the mistakes and
omissions in Bugliosi's book
Bugliosi left the Leibler memo out of his book
This important memo recommended re-opening the case on the evidence
uncovered by David Lifton but turned down by Lyndon Johnson

David Lifton Part Two

Although the case has been proven, Bugliosi fails to mention how the
body arrived at Bethesda
It arrived in a body bag and in a metal shipping casket - It wasn't
sent that way from Dallas
Lifton states he believes that Bugliosi is sincere in his belief that
Oswald was the lone assassin-- against the evidence
Oswald told his brother not to believe the so-called evidence but
Bugliosi missed this important statement completely
David says you shouldn't spend more than a dollar on this book
You can join the Literary Guild
You can get 5 books plus a free gift for 99 cents plus a promise to
buy four further books in the next two years
Lifton states the movement is split and until there is a consensus,
there will not be a proper investigation
David promises a clear and concise explanation of the autopsy
alterations in a future work to be released soon
He has no website as yet but he's working on it

Show #322
Original airdate May 17, 2007
Guest: Jim Fetzer
Topic: Vincent Bugliosi

Jim Fetzer Interview

Doubt cast on apparent "Magic Bullet" lead... Different weapons .
Bullet Fragment research link
Chemical And foerensic Analysis Of JFK Assassination Lots
So many fragments, one "pristine" Magic Bullet
Fetz describes the difference between 'Cerebral' and 'Cerebellum'
brain areas
Jim talks about various photographic exhibits of JFK's head
A comparison of different researchers and witnesses
He comments on Ken Rahn's work
Response from Doug Horne regarding the book
Black Op Web Board or Assassination Science for Chris Dolmar's
excellent debate shattering Ken Rahn's work
Normal Army Aid to augment the Secret Service for President Kennedy
was refused in Dallas.
Bugliosi's book ghost written?... by someone that was less than
informed
Jim mentions Arlen Specter, Gerald Pozner and Gerald Ford and the
Magic Bullet
He mentions several points of evidence that have been altered
The Great Zapruder Film Hoax: A great book by Jim Fetzer
A talk about the Secret Service anomalies
The placement of the characters in and around the car enabling clear
bullet trajectories
Murder In Dealy Plaza: Another great Jim Fetzer book
Jim calls Bugliosi's book, Reclaiming History, rediculous. It
permanently tarnishes his previous great works
Len argues the existence of Karma... - Wolfowitz out of the World
Bank"
---------OFF & OVER & OUT FOREVER------

Submitted by
MR ;~D
Ed Cage
1351May2707
WorldBank

David Von Pein

May 27, 2007, 6:16:22 PM5/27/07
>>> "Lifton: Bugliosi Book Ghost Written." <<<

This crackpot claim (from a mega-crackpot named Lifton), comes despite
the fact that Vince has said in public that he wrote "99.9%" of the
book all by himself. (I can only assume the other 0.1% was the work of
former "RH" co-author Fred Haines, who supposedly worked on the
project for years up to 1998. But I could be wrong there. The 0.1%
COULD have been "ghosted" by green men in Vince's basement perhaps.
Who can know?)

I suppose Bugliosi's lying through his teeth (yet again), right David
L. (re. the 99.9% thing)? <roll eyes>

Naturally, Mr. Lifton has to treat VB like a criminal, since Vince
(thankfully) takes Lifton's ridiculous theory apart in his book.

I couldn't make it past the midway mark of that 38-minute Black Ops
piece of crap. I was getting physically ill from Lifton's load of
shit.

Vince calls a spade a spade and David L. just doesn't like it. Simple
as that.

And now Lifton says he's considering a lawsuit if VB's attacks on him
persist in public.

You gotta love the sheer size of the balls of Mr. L. -- he rewrites
history in the most nutty way imaginable via "Best Evidence" (a #5
Best Seller, incredibly), and now he's whining about a reputable
lawyer/author like Vince B. taking his lunacy apart in public (and in
print).

Note to Mr. Lifton -- TOUGH SHIT, KOOK!

David Von Pein

May 27, 2007, 6:37:57 PM5/27/07
Addendum Thought Re. Lifton (who has now risen to the very top of my
Shit List, even surpassing Garrison...not an easy task)......

Lifton claims that not just one, but "several" different people were
"ghost writers" on VB's book, including a person he actually names
(Patricia Lambert, whom Lifton claims wrote the entire Garrison/Stone
chapter).....

Now, just imagine that folks....Bugliosi has "several" ghost writers
on his JFK project and yet he takes 21 YEARS to release the book. Or
29% of his life (to date).

The sheer length of time to write the book should suggest to anyone
that Vince didn't outsource anything. (Or does Lifton think the
"several" ghost figures were writing at a snail's pace all this time?
Or: Maybe Lifton wants to accuse Vince of deliberately "stalling" the
release, to make it appear that he wrote it all and took 21 years to
do it?)

BTW, if there's one chapter I would never in a million years accuse
Vince of having outsourced to a ghost writer, it's the 90-page chapter
on Garrison & Stone. No way possible. Why? Because Vince has way too
much fun ripping apart those two CT-Kooks HIMSELF! No way he'd want to
miss out on personally debunking the "one continuous lie" that is
Oliver Stone's movie.

God, I hate kooks!

I need an aspirin. Or something. I'm going to pop I'm so freaking mad!

David Von Pein

May 28, 2007, 12:30:01 PM5/28/07
JOHN McADAMS WROTE.....

>>> "I wouldn't be surprised if the section on Garrison read a lot like the Lambert book, since the Lambert book is the definitive one on Garrison." <<<

Deja vu.....

Before reading Mr. McAdams' post re. Lambert, I was about to write the
exact same type of response after thinking this matter over in my own
head.

It dawned on me that people could probably accuse ANY good, thorough
author (who has researched his case and uses a LOT of cites, as VB
does, 10,000+ of them!) of "ghost writing", so to speak.

This due to the narrative that is weaved by VB as he takes someone
else's words from another source (book) and weaves it into his OWN
narrative of events.

Vince, in point of fact, does this many times throughout the first
narrative chapter (a chronology of the "Four Days In November"). In
fact, I recall saying to myself several times while reading that
chapter...."He got that directly from Mrs. Paine"...or "That's Marina
talking there". (Even when quotes weren't being placed around the
text.)

Obviously, Vince has utilized a lot of words from different people
(authors and witnesses and police, etc.) to weave his own narrative of
events throughout this huge book.

But the key is....He's providing a direct citation and source note for
everything he's writing. In fact, I did a quick look-see in the index
just now...and I found that Pat Lambert is listed on 19 different
pages in "RH".....and it seems that all are within the "Stone/
Garrison" chapter (which, naturally, makes sense).