Sherry Fiester: Ignoring The Best Evidence

David Von Pein

Dec 7, 2010, 3:56:30 AM12/7/10

I was listening to this 2008 radio interview with Debra Conway's
sister, Sherry Fiester, and I was just amazed at how totally inept and
ridiculous Fiester's "trajectory analysis" is.

Fiester is basically telling people this:

I'll just invent an entry hole and an exit hole in JFK's head and then
draw a trajectory line between the two points and then I'll pretend
that I've proved that President Kennedy was shot in the head from the
front. All the while I will make sure I'll totally ignore all of the
best evidence that exists that proves JFK was shot in the head only
from behind....i.e., I'll ignore the autopsy report, I'll ignore the
autopsy doctors' testimony, and I'll ignore the autopsy photos and X-
rays.

This woman's presentation is absolutely pathetic:

http://www.nightfrightshow.com/Night_Fright_Archives_MP3s/2008-11-05%20JFK%20Sherry%20Fiester%20JFK%20Bullet%20TrajectoriesMASTERD.mp3

aeffects

Dec 7, 2010, 10:25:36 AM12/7/10
> http://www.nightfrightshow.com/Night_Fright_Archives_MP3s/2008-11-05%...

what is "pathetic" is this, troll..... David Von Pein can't find
nutter-trolls to agree with him, all-the-while spending 20 hours a day
posting to JFK assassination related blogs-USENET boards-internet
forums.... You need a fucking job son!

**Crispy or Plain** don't cut it, shithead!

Baron Wrangle

Dec 7, 2010, 11:00:29 AM12/7/10
> http://www.nightfrightshow.com/Night_Fright_Archives_MP3s/2008-11-05%...

Ignoring the best evidence is a bad idea. (For one thing, you won't
be able to much longer.) Ignoring "Best Evidence" is a good idea.
The chapter on corrupt techniques in evidence presentation is
particularly relevant to the Warren Commission.

BW

Baron Wrangle

Dec 7, 2010, 11:02:04 AM12/7/10

Try "Beautiful Evidence" instead.

> The chapter on corrupt techniques in evidence presentation is
> particularly relevant to the Warren Commission.
>

> BW- Hide quoted text -

Oops!

BW

arch_stanton

Dec 12, 2010, 10:10:46 AM12/12/10
> http://www.nightfrightshow.com/Night_Fright_Archives_MP3s/2008-11-05%...

Thanks for bringing this website to our attention. I never heard of it
before. Lots of interesting stuff.

curtjester1

Dec 12, 2010, 11:16:06 AM12/12/10
On Dec 7, 3:56 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.nightfrightshow.com/Night_Fright_Archives_MP3s/2008-11-05%...

Who cares VPeabrain?, when so many folks and vehicles got splattered
behind the limo?

CJ

lazu...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 3:57:34 PM12/13/10
She beieves the headshot originated from across the street from the
grassy knoll? That's absurd... a shot in the left temple from the front
is not going to make the head go back and to the left...Laz