RADIO HOST NEEDS A "LONE ASSASSIN" VOLUNTEER

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2009, 2:42:47 AM3/28/09

"grgrychng" SAID:

>>> "You may wish to contact Dave Reitzes, Dave Von Pein, both of whom post here. Also, check NickSlick's IMDB profile and send him a message to his email address." <<<

DVP SAID:

I'd love to hear David Reitzes debate the John F. Kennedy murder case
on radio. Mr. Reitzes has, of course, done a fabulous job of debunking
many different JFK conspiracy theories on his own website.

A radio debate featuring LNer John McAdams would be a treat to listen
to as well.

I, myself, am very honored that Anton Batey would consider me as an
"LN" candidate worthy of debating someone on live radio. (I received a
private e-mail from him on March 27, 2009, asking me to be a
participant on his radio program.)

However, I think I was born with a case of permanent stage fright, and
my thoughts are probably better expressed in written form, such as my
long-winded ramblings at my JFK Blog (www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com),
or in this unique "text screen" fashion at YouTube:

www.YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=A3F728056114648F

www.YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=36F3E31AC09738EA

BTW, Anton, what radio station in Detroit are you associated with?

Subject: JFK Assassination
Date: 3/27/2009 10:14:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Anton Batey
To: David Von Pein

--------------------------------

Hello,

I read a lot of your comments regarding the Kennedy Assassination. I
host a radio show in Detroit, and was wondering if you would like to
take part in a debate with someone from here that believes there was
a:

1. Gunman on the grassy knoll
2. The FBI, CIA Dallas police, etc. were "in on" it.

Hopefully you'll accept. Thanks.

www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1OH145PO8YKDM/ref=cm_aya_pdp_profile

www.imdb.com/user/ur6145145/boards/profile

aeffects

Mar 28, 2009, 3:22:59 AM3/28/09
On Mar 27, 11:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> DVP SAID:
>
> I'd love to hear David Reitzes debate the John F. Kennedy murder case
> on radio. Mr. Reitzes has, of course, done a fabulous job of debunking
> many different JFK conspiracy theories on his own website.
>
> A radio debate featuring LNer John McAdams would be a treat to listen
> to as well.

sheeeeeeet, just send him this one troll, it says it all.....

http://www.prouty.org/mcadams/

down at the bottom a 2 parter McAdams and Greg Burnham (timeless) and
would you buy a used car from the troll (whose picture is at the
above link?

Man you got a short memory!

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2009, 1:31:00 AM3/30/09

>>> "David, the show will be freidly [sic], so there is no need for you to have "stage freight" [sic]. It will be fun. Please reconsider." <<<

What radio station in Detroit is it, Anton [Batey]?

And how far out in left field is the conspiracy theorist who will be
on your show? (If his name is Brian David Andersen, you've got a
problem, Anton.)

And what is "stage freight"? Is it something that DHL and UPS deliver?

(Just having a little fun, Anton. No offense intended.) ~grin~

>>> "It's just a radio station in Detroit, 88.9. I may post it on Youtube afterward in different parts. The conspiracy theorist isn't THAT far out. He obviously thinks there was a second gunman in the knoll area, and thinks the evidence weas covered up. To be frank, it's getting annoying because there are no lone gunman advocates that are stepping up to the plate. That guy who wrote that JFK 100 [Dave Reitzes] won't do it, and I think that is messed up because he created that famous page refuting the BS that Stone said in [the movie] JFK, and isn't willing to defend it. So please, accept the challenge." <<<

Why can't you tell me what station it is?

>>> "88.1 in Highland Park." <<<

You said 88.9 yesterday. ~shrug~

>>> "I post my good shows on my YouTube page (just look up AntonBatey on YT)." <<<

Yes, I had a look at your YouTube channel.

>>> "So are you interested, or no?" <<<

No. But thanks for asking.

>>> "Yeah, I'm just lying about the radio station. lol wtf?" <<<

I never once said you were lying about your Detroit-area radio
station, Anton. I merely asked what station is was (i.e., the call
letters; that's normally how a station is identified, you know; not
just the frequency).

But you still wouldn't answer my simple question regarding the
station. ~another shrug~

>>> "Guess you're another one who cannot defend what you say. That's a trend among lone gunman theorists." <<<

Oh, come now, my good man. No need to be like that. I've "defended" my
LN position a thousand times....right here:

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

And if I do say so myself, there's a whole boatload of common sense
and LN FACTS residing in my articles and posts at that blog. And I've
had other people tell me the same thing.

But you, yourself, Anton, said you were basically an LNer too....so
why don't you do battle with this mystery conspiracist yourself on
your radio debate?

Feel free to borrow any of the common-sense-filled writings at my blog
if you wish.

>>> "I really think you should reconsider, especially since you're on YouTube and are among the leading lone gunman advocates." <<<

I wouldn't go that far. But I appreciate your saying it.

However, I'm not quite sure what my having a YouTube channel has to do
with the price of tea in China (or Detroit)? Except maybe for the fact
that most of my channel consists of JFK-related programming....and I
certainly put James DiEugenio in his place when it comes to some of
the downright silly things he said about Vincent Bugliosi and the JFK
case in general:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=69VhN8JXYoc

>>> "The [call] letters [of the Highland Park, Michigan, radio station in question] are WHPR." <<<

Thank you. That's what I wanted to know.

Celebrating its 55th anniversary this coming May:

www.michiguide.com/dials/rad-g/whpr.html

11 watts of power? Does that mean the signal can make it from the
kitchen to the bathroom?

(Sorry. That was a cheap shot.)

:)

>>> "And you obviously know more than me on the subject...which is why I asked you to be on. I have debated people on the show, but they were about subjects I knew LOTS about." <<<

I heard one of your debates (on religion; at your YT channel). You
handle yourself well, IMO.

I think I'd be all "uhs" in a public forum. But with a blog (online),
the LN thoughts seem to flow like a river.

>>> "Alright. Alright. I get the point. Nevermind." <<<

Ten-Four.

Good luck to you. I hope you get somebody.

www.blogger.com/profile/12501570830179992520

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2009, 1:35:59 AM3/30/09

aeffects

Mar 30, 2009, 1:51:14 PM3/30/09
On Mar 29, 10:31 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What radio station in Detroit is it, Anton [Batey]?

one needs to remember, David Von Pein (aka DReitzes) never, EVER
appears in public, ROTFLMFAO -- they myth would be destroyed....

carry on troll!

<snip the lone nut idiocy>

David Von Pein

Mar 30, 2009, 11:23:30 PM3/30/09

>>> "David Von Pein (aka DReitzes) never, EVER appears in public." <<<

Let's play another round of the goofy game that Mr. Crackpipe loves to
play incessantly.....here we go:

There are no such people as DVP and Reitzes. They don't exist. They
never did.

Reitzes is a phantom. And I am a phantom.

Reitzes is in the T-Zone. And I am in the T-Zone.

And Healy is the dumpster, searching for discarded needles....as usual.

aeffects

Mar 30, 2009, 11:45:00 PM3/30/09

the whining is incessant, the lone nut troll wanders mindlessly
through the USENET board, looking for his name, but alas he forgot
which alias he used..... Wait, of course, there is no such person as
Dave Rietzes nor David Von Pein.... I'm a mockingbird looking for whom
else..... .john of course....

pssssst, over the years I've met dumpster folk having more class than
pissants such as yourself. Now you carry on and above all stay out of
relatives AND neighbors medicine cabinets, you gray market motha-
fucka.... WE know, troll

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2009, 12:34:57 AM3/31/09

...And a kook named Healy rambles on...incoherently...as always.

Ahhh, well...just another day at The Asylum.

aeffects

Mar 31, 2009, 12:38:34 AM3/31/09
On Mar 30, 9:34 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> ...And a kook named Healy rambles on...incoherently...as always.
>
> Ahhh, well...just another day at The Asylum.

perfect English, troll! You understood every word well enough to
respond!

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2009, 1:12:40 AM3/31/09

Yeah, I've become fairly proficient at deciphering Healy's non-stop
"KookSpeak".

Then too, since KookSpeak is the native tongue of Mr. Crackpipe, I
guess a person would have to be proficient in it (if they ever want to
understand what the idiot is saying, that is).

aeffects

Mar 31, 2009, 1:21:21 AM3/31/09

penis envy will get you no where with me, shape-up troll, or ship the
fuck out! So, "perfect English, troll! You understood every word well
enough to respond!" AGAIN?

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2009, 2:00:49 AM3/31/09

You have a penis?

I doubt that.

You hocked your Johnson for drugs many years ago.