Re: For DVP

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 9, 2009, 6:39:29 PM9/9/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/89d401b9010142a8

http://jfkhistory.com/ce399a/ce399a.mov

Bob Harris,

You start out in a great-big hole right off the bat when you insist
that Darrell Tomlinson positively found the bullet on a stretcher
other than Connally's.

Tomlinson's 1964 Warren Commission testimony shows just how confused
and uncertain he was about the stretchers. There can be no doubt about
the fact that Tomlinson, during his WC session (which is testimony
that he provided within just a few months of the assassination), just
flat-out couldn't remember which stretcher was Connally's. Did his
memory improve drastically 25 years later for the 1988 PBS-TV
program?:

ARLEN SPECTER -- "What did you tell the Secret Service man about which
stretcher you took off of the elevator?"

DARRELL TOMLINSON -- "I told him that I was not sure, and I am not--
I'm not sure of it, but as I said, I would be going against the oath
which I took a while ago, because I am definitely not sure."

MR. SPECTER -- "Do you remember if you told the Secret Service man
which stretcher you thought you took off of the elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "Well, we talked about taking a stretcher off of the
elevator, but then when it comes down on an oath, I wouldn't say for
sure, I really don't remember." ....

MR. SPECTER -- "You say you can't really take an oath today to be sure
whether it was stretcher A or stretcher B that you took off the
elevator?"

MR. TOMLINSON -- "Well, today or any other day, I'm just not sure of
it, whether it was A or B that I took off."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/tomlinso.htm

=================================

AN INSTANT REPLAY (JUST FOR EMPHASIS):

"I am definitely not sure." -- Darrell Tomlinson; 1964

"I really don't remember." -- Darrell Tomlinson; 1964

"I'm just not sure of it." -- Darrell Tomlinson; 1964

=================================

TO SUMMARIZE:

The people who want to believe that CE399 never touched JFK or
Governor Connally are living in a dream world. Simple as that.

And those same people like to ignore multiple things that very much
favor the likelihood of CE399 being the "real" stretcher bullet that
went through both victims. Such as:

1.) This Mannlicher-Carcano test bullet (pictured below), which was
fired through a human wrist bone at a reduced muzzle velocity of
1,100fps, ended up in near-perfect condition:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bullet1.jpg

Source page:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

2.) CE399 was positively fired in Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle (CE139), which is a fact that makes it MUCH more likely
that the conspiracy theorists are wrong when they contend that CE399
is a fraud, because of the fact that 399 is a bullet that aligns with
and corroborates OTHER ballistics evidence in the JFK case that ALSO
is tied irrevocably to that SAME Carcano rifle -- e.g., the three
bullet shells found in the TSBD Sniper's Nest and the two bullet
fragments found in the limousine.

3.) Despite the constant incorrect claims made by CTers in this
regard, CE399 just happens to have just about the right amount of lead
missing from its total unfired weight (of approx. 160 to 161 grains)
to account very nicely for the very small bullet fragments that were
deposited in Governor John Connally's body.

And I can make a very good case for there probably having been less
than 1.0 TOTAL grains of lead deposited in the two victims by CE399 on
11/22/63. And I make that case in the following article:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7bf79593cce78406

Plus: Via the testimony of Dr. Charles Gregory (and by taking a good
look at all of the X-rays of Governor Connally's wrist, chest, and
thigh), I can also make a very good case for there having been very,
very few metallic fragments left inside Connally's body on the day
they buried him in 1993 (possibly as few as two tiny fragments).

4.) If Darrell Tomlinson had really found a "pointy-tipped" bullet on
a Parkland stretcher, then this must mean that the bullet that struck
Connally did a lot of damage to his body and then emerged on a
stretcher with its POINTY tip still POINTY! And if that can happen,
then why can't CE399 have a similar "near pristine" look to it after
doing the same damage to Connally?

And surely the CTers don't want to think that some plotters planted a
POINTY bullet on a stretcher at Parkland in order to frame ONLY
OSWALD....right?

But it seems that Bob Harris, incredibly, DOES advocate such a loony
theory -- i.e., some conspirator planted a bullet that was obviously
NOT from Oswald's Carcano rifle on the WRONG STRETCHER at Parkland
Hospital!

Talk about incompetent plotters! This takes the prize (and the cake)!

5.) Governor Connally didn't SEE any bullet fall to the floor in the
operating room on November 22nd. He said he heard the sound of
something made of metal hitting the floor. That's all.

How could Connally know for certain that what he heard was a "bullet"?
Answer: He couldn't. It could have been any number of "metallic"
things that hit the floor at that particular moment in time when JBC
was in the operating room.

But in light of all the evidence that indicates that Connally was hit
by just ONE single bullet on 11/22/63--with that one bullet being
stretcher bullet CE399--it becomes quite clear that the metal object
that Connally heard falling to the floor that day could not possibly
have been the bullet that struck him in Dealey Plaza.

6.) Both the Warren Commission and the HSCA determined to their
overall satisfaction that Bullet CE399 WAS, indeed, the exact bullet
that struck both President Kennedy and Governor Connally.

Now, I ask this -- Since BOTH of those official Government bodies came
to the same conclusion regarding this key piece of evidence (and the
WC and HSCA were, after all, responsible for officially investigating
this case--not Robert Harris or other anti-399 conspiracists) -- then
why do so many people still want to claim that CE399 didn't get within
a country mile of JFK or JBC on November 22, 1963?

Is it merely a distrust of all "U.S. Government" agencies perhaps?
Probably so, huh? After all, the Government ALWAYS lies to its people,
doesn't it? Even TOTALLY-DIFFERENT Government entities who
investigated JFK's murder some 14 to 15 years apart.

In my opinion, however, that type of argument is just a cop-out.
Simple as that.

I'd advise Robert Harris to take another look at the TOTALITY of
evidence surrounding Warren Commission Exhibit 399....and then add a
little common sense to that totality, as I have tried to do in my list
above (and at my SBT Blog linked below).

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com