Why can't Nutter's close...DVP please

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 12:54:05 PM4/30/07
the door to JFK assassination *conspiracy* related speculation...?

So David.... with the massive amount of evidence accumulated
(including the entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's
conviction (available for years and years and years), why hasn't the
Lone Nutter community been able to convince the "Oswald was a Patsy"
crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's unmitigated guilt?

Are you admitting, as a died in the wool LN, regarding the JFK
assassination in Dallas in 1963: that the CT crowd, over the years,
HAS better PR; CAN produce finer feature films; produce more in-depth
documentaries; write more acclaimed books; utilize more articulate
spokespersons; appear on damn few TV cable network/over-the-air talk
shows, etc., adequately representing the 'conspiracy' side of the
equation? And, STILL carry the day, when it comes convincing the
initiated/uninitiated of CONSPIRACY in JFK's murder?

Is the forthcoming Bugliosi *tome*, the Nutter Swan-Song?

Is there a "Reclaiming History..." press-kit? You don't get booked on
a tv/cable program without submitting one, AND the book for review.

David Healy

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 4:21:24 PM4/30/07
-- bump --

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2007, 4:28:14 PM4/30/07
>>> "So David...with the massive amount of evidence accumulated (including the entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's conviction (available for years and years and years), why hasn't the Lone Nutter community been able to convince the "Oswald was a Patsy" crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's unmitigated guilt?" <<<

In a nutshell (or maybe that should be kookshell), I'd say that three
people (maybe four) are more responsible than any others for keeping
the idea of a JFK conspiracy alive and well through the years. (You
can probably guess the names on my list.)

There are many other lesser "CT players", of course, and my list is
certainly a bit subjective on this (I'll admit)...but I'd say these
people (and their respective CT fairy tales which have reached
millions of people during the time periods mentioned below) have done
more to keep the pct. of American CTers as high as it is today
(approx. 70%-75%) than anyone else I can think of offhand. ....

1.) Mark Lane (1960s).

2.) Robert Groden (1970s, via the first public display of the Zapruder
Film on ABC-TV's "Good Night America" in March 1975, renewing major
interest in a JFK "conspiracy", due to that rear head movement seen in
the film.

Of course, nobody who viewed the film at that time ever noticed the
subtle FORWARD movement of JFK's head at the precise instant the
bullet struck. ITEK Corporation, that same year of 1975, first brought
that information out in the open. But Groden's showing the film on
national TV had far greater, and lasting, impact on the American
public than did the lesser-known ITEK tests.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

3.) Oliver Stone (1990s through now).

4.) Honorable Mention -- Jim "Mega Kook" Garrison (via his 1960s Clay
Shaw Trial nonsense).

===========

I think it's quite obvious that Vincent Bugliosi's massive LN volume
has got Mr. Healy pissing his pants out of sheer fear.

Every CTer has GOT to have this thought swimming through his/her brain
at this point in time, on the eve of VB's "Reclaiming History". (If
they DON'T have this thought in the back of their heads someplace,
they're just plain silly.)....

"Gee, how could a guy as smart and logical and sensible and respected
and forthright as Vincent T. Bugliosi possibly be coming out with a
lone-nut tome in this day and age when so many people have declared
the Warren Report worthy of only serving as a butt-wiping device?
Hmmm....I wonder if perhaps Vince DOES have something after all re.
this LN business?"

To quote VB directly (and, as usual, he lays it right out there on the
table, and he makes perfect sense).....

"It's been said that if you push something at someone long enough,
eventually they're going to start buying it -- particularly if they're
not exposed to any contrary view. And I think that's precisely what
has happened here. For 25 years, the American people have been
inundated with an unremitting torrent of books, and radio and TV talk
shows, all alleging conspiracy.

"And what's happened is that the shrill voice of the conspiracy buffs
finally penetrated the consciousness of the American people and
convinced the majority of Americans that there was a conspiracy. Even
though the reality is that no one in 25 years has come up with one
scrap of credible, substantive evidence pointing in the direction of a
conspiracy.

"In any event, throughout these same 25 years, apart from the early
media in 1963 and 1964, the United States Government's position hasn't
been told. True, it's been available. But how many Americans have gone
out and purchased the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission? They
haven't done that. And this is why the vote coming in will be very,
very heavy in favor of a conspiracy.

"I think it's very, very noteworthy that before this five-hour
{televised Docu-} trial, 85 percent of the American people believed in
a conspiracy. And being exposed to only five hours, it dropped
dramatically to 71. If they had seen the eighteen hours of testimony
and evidence, it would drop even further. And if they knew all the
truth about the case, very few people would conclude that there was a
conspiracy." -- Vincent Bugliosi

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0bcdfcf65f6cb26f

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b3a8181c73cfa095

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/2007-02-21-book-buzz_x.htm

Bud

Apr 30, 2007, 4:32:09 PM4/30/07

aeffects wrote:
> the door to JFK assassination *conspiracy* related speculation...?

You want us to stop kooks from speculating? What next, you want
us to stop the Earth from spinning?

> So David.... with the massive amount of evidence accumulated
> (including the entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's
> conviction (available for years and years and years), why hasn't the
> Lone Nutter community been able to convince the "Oswald was a Patsy"
> crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's unmitigated guilt?

<snicker> Why do you assume we are going door to door like Jehovah
Witnesses trying to talk sense to these people? Some of them own dogs.

> Are you admitting, as a died in the wool LN, regarding the JFK
> assassination in Dallas in 1963: that the CT crowd, over the years,
> HAS better PR; CAN produce finer feature films; produce more in-depth
> documentaries; write more acclaimed books; utilize more articulate
> spokespersons; appear on damn few TV cable network/over-the-air talk
> shows, etc., adequately representing the 'conspiracy' side of the
> equation? And, STILL carry the day, when it comes convincing the
> initiated/uninitiated of CONSPIRACY in JFK's murder?

The idea that there was something more behind JFK`s demise than
skinny Oswald with his rifle has captured the imagination of the
American public. They also seem to like the idea that there is an
afterlife, something else they are wrong about.

> Is the forthcoming Bugliosi *tome*, the Nutter Swan-Song?

The WCR will remain the only reasonable explaination for the
assassination long after you die from that overdue drug overdose,
junkie.

> Is there a "Reclaiming History..." press-kit? You don't get booked on
> a tv/cable program without submitting one, AND the book for review.

Have you seen Bugs on TV, Healy? Check and make sure that puppy is
plugged in, it could be the mushrooms.

> David Healy

cdddraftsman

Apr 30, 2007, 5:46:59 PM4/30/07
What aeffects has done in effect is to charge LNer's with the
crime
of him being stupid . Make alot of sense ? You betcha it does !

Have you ever see anyone who every admitted to his own short
comings , was a loud mouthed braggart , loved the sound of his own
blatherings and could talk at great length for several hours and say
absolutely nothing ? Were totally convincing , but only when they
were not telling the truth ?

Well ladys and gentlemen of the jury I present before you and
into
evidence a most peculiar , astonishing and astounding type of person
you'll ever meet . They are a group who collectively cry conspiracy ,
but
have no unified theory on how it was done .

Their tentitive hypothisis is fragmented into 63 pieces , spread
out
over 12 locations and has been shown repeatedly by them , they
claim ,
to have a cycle rate of up to 15 incidents per event ! A clearly
logical ,
moral , philosophical and statistical impossibility .

They use opinion as fact and yet they insist they're right . They
use
weak evidence before strong evidence and they demand to be heard .
They dismiss the solid physical evidence against their client but
they
cannot provide any solid physical evidence to substanciate their
claims
of others involved .

All they know is that they feel there was a conspiracy and they
conspire with each other to keep that forlorn hope alive by denying
the
guilty person his just do for having commited the crime . The closest
thing we'll ever see to eternal life on this planet is a conspiracy
theory
that has no basis in reality . .................tl

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 6:41:49 PM4/30/07

sit down young lady, nobody pulled your chain.....

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 7:04:48 PM4/30/07

now your reading the tea leaves, David -- Thats a sure sign of
nervousness, why would you be nervous, David?
I'm just a run-of-the-mill Prodcer-Director, Vietnam veteran shot at
and hit, shit at and missed kinda guy. Absolutely nothing to fear from
Lone Nutters who still need their mother's help crossing the
street..... Simple questions any TV Program Producer-Director would
insist you answer, what's the big deal? First time there champ?

No David the only ones pissing around here is YOU and the Nutter
mainstays hereabouts into the WIND no-less....

> Every CTer has GOT to have this thought swimming through his/her brain
> at this point in time, on the eve of VB's "Reclaiming History". (If
> they DON'T have this thought in the back of their heads someplace,
> they're just plain silly.)....

swimming around, what the fuck are you talking about? 30 day's that's
the *eve*?

> "Gee, how could a guy as smart and logical and sensible and respected
> and forthright as Vincent T. Bugliosi possibly be coming out with a
> lone-nut tome in this day and age when so many people have declared
> the Warren Report worthy of only serving as a butt-wiping device?

In 6 months perhaps Bugliosi will look worse than Posner after 5
years? I project daBugliosi will disappear from all things media/
public.... His EGO won't stand the bashing....

> Hmmm....I wonder if perhaps Vince DOES have something after all re.
> this LN business?"
>
> To quote VB directly (and, as usual, he lays it right out there on the
> table, and he makes perfect sense).....

of course to the Nutter's, he doesn't have to convince the Nutter's
you moron, he has to convince ME, you're irrelevant!

> "It's been said that if you push something at someone long enough,
> eventually they're going to start buying it -- particularly if they're
> not exposed to any contrary view.

Now you know why the CTer's have been so successful -- and it took
VBugliosis to tell you REALITY

And I think that's precisely what
> has happened here. For 25 years, the American people have been
> inundated with an unremitting torrent of books, and radio and TV talk
> shows, all alleging conspiracy.

bullshit-- tell us the last time a CT program aired on public airways
and/or cable network

> "And what's happened is that the shrill voice of the conspiracy buffs
> finally penetrated the consciousness of the American people and
> convinced the majority of Americans that there was a conspiracy. Even
> though the reality is that no one in 25 years has come up with one
> scrap of credible, substantive evidence pointing in the direction of a
> conspiracy.

GOD, I hope daBugliosi primed himself in the above positiion

> "In any event, throughout these same 25 years, apart from the early
> media in 1963 and 1964, the United States Government's position hasn't
> been told. True, it's been available. But how many Americans have gone
> out and purchased the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission? They
> haven't done that. And this is why the vote coming in will be very,
> very heavy in favor of a conspiracy.

Why WOULD they need to purchase a set of the WCR/volumes, Mark Lane
did the deed for most of us

> "I think it's very, very noteworthy that before this five-hour
> {televised Docu-} trial, 85 percent of the American people believed in
> a conspiracy. And being exposed to only five hours, it dropped
> dramatically to 71. If they had seen the eighteen hours of testimony
> and evidence, it would drop even further. And if they knew all the
> truth about the case, very few people would conclude that there was a
> conspiracy." -- Vincent Bugliosi

and its been as high as 90% since and consistently 75% or higher,
evidently the public wasn't nearly as impressed with the London
daBugliosi-Spence road show (and why they had to take it to England is
beyond most of us....)....

thanks for you attempt though.... you haven't sold me, nor I expect
others (unless of course those holding your jockstrap) I doubt you'd
get a nod for a on-camera comment, rest easy. Your not needed!

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 7:23:44 PM4/30/07
On Apr 30, 1:32 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> aeffects wrote:
> > the door to JFK assassination *conspiracy* related speculation...?
> > You want us to stop kooks from speculating? What next, you want
> us to stop the Earth from spinning?

we keep YOU here Dudster, for that Cter's should be awarded a medal
for ensuring public safety -- keeping you and the rest of the neuter's
who post here....

> > So David.... with the massive amount of evidence accumulated
> > (including the entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's
> > conviction (available for years and years and years), why hasn't the
> > Lone Nutter community been able to convince the "Oswald was a Patsy"
> > crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's unmitigated guilt?
>
> <snicker> Why do you assume we are going door to door like Jehovah
> Witnesses trying to talk sense to these people? Some of them own dogs.

why your efforts here, Dudster? Surely your not satisifed with status
quo

> > Are you admitting, as a died in the wool LN, regarding the JFK
> > assassination in Dallas in 1963: that the CT crowd, over the years,
> > HAS better PR; CAN produce finer feature films; produce more in-depth
> > documentaries; write more acclaimed books; utilize more articulate
> > spokespersons; appear on damn few TV cable network/over-the-air talk
> > shows, etc., adequately representing the 'conspiracy' side of the
> > equation? And, STILL carry the day, when it comes convincing the
> > initiated/uninitiated of CONSPIRACY in JFK's murder?
>
> The idea that there was something more behind JFK`s demise than
> skinny Oswald with his rifle has captured the imagination of the
> American public. They also seem to like the idea that there is an
> afterlife, something else they are wrong about.

evidently Dudster you've never read a history book, but that's okay --
keep coming back, you need IT!

> > Is the forthcoming Bugliosi *tome*, the Nutter Swan-Song?
>
> The WCR will remain the only reasonable explaination for the
> assassination long after you die from that overdue drug overdose,
> junkie.

Dudster - your obsessed with drugs, junkies and sex.... not
necessarily in that order..... buck up, bunky, there's help out there,
not all north of the Charles River pukes, with the exception of the Bi-
cyclists of course, are wannabes...

> > Is there a "Reclaiming History..." press-kit? You don't get booked on
> > a tv/cable program without submitting one, AND the book for review.
>
> Have you seen Bugs on TV, Healy? Check and make sure that puppy is
> plugged in, it could be the mushrooms.

many smooches for you sweetheart, I prefer the Roadrunner -- it's
'shroom[s] you idiot. There's more to life than the 'Red Sox'
dipstick...

Now, do YOU know anything about the JFK assassination? Or do you just
pull your *pud* while you cruise around here?

> > David Healy

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2007, 7:24:26 PM4/30/07
>>> "Tell us the last time a CT program aired on public airways and/or cable network." <<<

You mean BESIDES the massively-popular and widely-seen NINE-PART "THE
MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY" on A&E and The History Channel (and probably
other places too)?

Many additional "CT" programs have been aired on TV too. Where have
you been?

>>> "Why WOULD they need to purchase a set of the WCR/volumes, Mark Lane did the deed for most of us." <<<

LOL. Yeah, let's trust Mark Lane to read the whole WCR to us...in a
non-biased, objective manner.

That one's worth a "ROTFLMFAO" notation. Beautiful!

>>> "...As high as 90%..." <<<

I doubt the pct. of CTers has ever truly been this high. Get out of
Holmes' shit-filled bed (for once).

>>> "You haven't sold me..." <<<

But I'll bet I could sell you a conspiracy theory in a heartbeat,
couldn't I?

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2007, 7:49:07 PM4/30/07
David Healy's not fooling anyone. He's a closet LNer and he knows it.

If he weren't, he'd be propping up his "Z-Film Has Been Altered"
theory at the drop of a hat every time you turn around, which he never
does (I'd even completely forgotten about him favoring that hunk of
silliness, in fact)....which indicates (IMO) that even HE realizes the
theory is BEYOND STUPID. That's why he never brings it up, even here.

Bud

Apr 30, 2007, 9:37:23 PM4/30/07

aeffects wrote:
> On Apr 30, 1:32 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > aeffects wrote:
> > > the door to JFK assassination *conspiracy* related speculation...?
> > > You want us to stop kooks from speculating? What next, you want
> > us to stop the Earth from spinning?
>
> we keep YOU here Dudster, for that Cter's should be awarded a medal
> for ensuring public safety -- keeping you and the rest of the neuter's
> who post here....

You kooks are covered in cuts from running with scissors.

> > > So David.... with the massive amount of evidence accumulated
> > > (including the entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's
> > > conviction (available for years and years and years), why hasn't the
> > > Lone Nutter community been able to convince the "Oswald was a Patsy"
> > > crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's unmitigated guilt?
> >
> > <snicker> Why do you assume we are going door to door like Jehovah
> > Witnesses trying to talk sense to these people? Some of them own dogs.
>
> why your efforts here, Dudster?

Purely selfish. Certainly not because I think that talking sense to
kooks will yield positive results.

> Surely your not satisifed with status
> quo

I haven`t noticed a connection between my satisfaction and the
status quo.

> > > Are you admitting, as a died in the wool LN, regarding the JFK
> > > assassination in Dallas in 1963: that the CT crowd, over the years,
> > > HAS better PR; CAN produce finer feature films; produce more in-depth
> > > documentaries; write more acclaimed books; utilize more articulate
> > > spokespersons; appear on damn few TV cable network/over-the-air talk
> > > shows, etc., adequately representing the 'conspiracy' side of the
> > > equation? And, STILL carry the day, when it comes convincing the
> > > initiated/uninitiated of CONSPIRACY in JFK's murder?
> >
> > The idea that there was something more behind JFK`s demise than
> > skinny Oswald with his rifle has captured the imagination of the
> > American public. They also seem to like the idea that there is an
> > afterlife, something else they are wrong about.
>
> evidently Dudster you've never read a history book, but that's okay --
> keep coming back, you need IT!

And you provide it. That "at least I`m not an idiot like Healy"
boost my ego sometimes needs.

> > > Is the forthcoming Bugliosi *tome*, the Nutter Swan-Song?
> >
> > The WCR will remain the only reasonable explaination for the
> > assassination long after you die from that overdue drug overdose,
> > junkie.
>
> Dudster - your obsessed with drugs, junkies and sex.... not
> necessarily in that order..... buck up, bunky, there's help out there,
> not all north of the Charles River pukes, with the exception of the Bi-
> cyclists of course, are wannabes...

Lets hope the next thing you write makes sense.

> > > Is there a "Reclaiming History..." press-kit? You don't get booked on
> > > a tv/cable program without submitting one, AND the book for review.
> >
> > Have you seen Bugs on TV, Healy? Check and make sure that puppy is
> > plugged in, it could be the mushrooms.
>
> many smooches for you sweetheart, I prefer the Roadrunner --

The least funny character the Warner Brothers cartoonists ever
created. I guess anything is funny when you smoke the wacky weed.

> it's
> 'shroom[s] you idiot.

Not being a junkie, I`m not up on your drug culture lingo.

> There's more to life than the 'Red Sox'
> dipstick...

Is that a rap group?

> Now, do YOU know anything about the JFK assassination?

Only whodunnit.

> Or do you just
> pull your *pud* while you cruise around here?

It`s called "multi-tasking". Don`t try it, you`ll only end up
stroking your crack pipe while trying to light your dick.

> > > David Healy

aeffects

Apr 30, 2007, 10:14:47 PM4/30/07
On Apr 30, 6:37 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> aeffects wrote:
> > > us to stop the Earth from spinning?
>
> > we keep YOU here Dudster, for that Cter's should be awarded a medal
> > for ensuring public safety -- keeping you and the rest of the neuter's
> > who post here....
>
> You kooks are covered in cuts from running with scissors.

> > > <snicker> Why do you assume we are going door to door like Jehovah
> > > Witnesses trying to talk sense to these people? Some of them own dogs.
>
> > why your efforts here, Dudster?
>
> Purely selfish. Certainly not because I think that talking sense to
> kooks will yield positive results.

I believe that's the Lone Nutter definition of 'sicker than most'...

> > Surely your not satisifed with status
> > quo
>
> I haven`t noticed a connection between my satisfaction and the
> status quo.

Dudster everytime you post in support of the WCR/SBT bullshit, thats
the *status quo* -- geeesh!

> > > The idea that there was something more behind JFK`s demise than
> > > skinny Oswald with his rifle has captured the imagination of the
> > > American public. They also seem to like the idea that there is an
> > > afterlife, something else they are wrong about.
>
> > evidently Dudster you've never read a history book, but that's okay --
> > keep coming back, you need IT!
>
> And you provide it. That "at least I`m not an idiot like Healy"
> boost my ego sometimes needs.

hang around I'll see that your ego stays under control...

> > > The WCR will remain the only reasonable explaination for the
> > > assassination long after you die from that overdue drug overdose,
> > > junkie.
>
> > Dudster - your obsessed with drugs, junkies and sex.... not
> > necessarily in that order..... buck up, bunky, there's help out there,
> > not all north of the Charles River pukes, with the exception of the Bi-
> > cyclists of course, are wannabes...
>
> Lets hope the next thing you write makes sense.

Dudster, your not going to say you have no idea where the Charles
River is are ya?

> > > Have you seen Bugs on TV, Healy? Check and make sure that puppy is
> > > plugged in, it could be the mushrooms.
>
> > many smooches for you sweetheart, I prefer the Roadrunner --
>
> The least funny character the Warner Brothers cartoonists ever
> created. I guess anything is funny when you smoke the wacky weed.
>
> > it's
> > 'shroom[s] you idiot.
>
> Not being a junkie, I`m not up on your drug culture lingo.

nothing junkie about it Dudster, ask your mother -- I'm sure she
knows....

David Von Pein

Apr 30, 2007, 10:38:09 PM4/30/07
>>> "30 day's [sic]; that's the *eve*?" <<<

"Eve" doesn't have to mean just the "day before" something.

http://webster.com/dictionary/eve

tomnln

Apr 30, 2007, 11:20:34 PM4/30/07
The "Z" Film HAS been Altered David.

Official Proof from Volume I of the HSCA found HERE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ben Holmes

May 1, 2007, 12:03:37 AM5/1/07
In article <1177974288.0...@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, aeffects
says...

>>entire WCR-volumes) making the case for Oswald's conviction (available for years
>>and years and years), why hasn't the Lone Nutter community been able to convince
>>the "Oswald was a Patsy" crowd and majority of Americans (75%+) of Oswald's
>>unmitigated guilt?" <<<
>>
>> In a nutshell (or maybe that should be kookshell), I'd say that three
>> people (maybe four) are more responsible than any others for keeping
>> the idea of a JFK conspiracy alive and well through the years. (You
>> can probably guess the names on my list.)

Amazing, isn't it? The power of these three or four people. Able to subvert
the will of the entire U.S. Government.

>> There are many other lesser "CT players", of course, and my list is
>> certainly a bit subjective on this (I'll admit)...but I'd say these
>> people (and their respective CT fairy tales

Which statement, of course, you can't support...

>> which have reached
>> millions of people during the time periods mentioned below) have done
>> more to keep the pct. of American CTers as high as it is today
>> (approx. 70%-75%) than anyone else I can think of offhand. ....
>>
>> 1.) Mark Lane (1960s).

Sadly, the American population was already firmly on the side of conspiracy
before his book ever hit the bookshelves.

So you've already failed in your argument.

The facts demonstrate otherwise.

>> 2.) Robert Groden (1970s, via the first public display of the Zapruder
>> Film on ABC-TV's "Good Night America" in March 1975, renewing major
>> interest in a JFK "conspiracy", due to that rear head movement seen in
>> the film.

Something you *still* can't explain.

Because he's not interested in the truth... like many lawyers, he's interested
in what pays. We know, for example, that in the past he's argued the *other*
side.

Proudly, you can carry Bugliosi's banner for being the person that *proved* a
conspiracy in the RFK case.

>In 6 months perhaps Bugliosi will look worse than Posner after 5
>years? I project daBugliosi will disappear from all things media/
>public.... His EGO won't stand the bashing....

Nor will the LNT'ers - who rarely try to defend Posner these days, and will be
just as embarrassed at what Bugliosi will no doubt try.

>> Hmmm....I wonder if perhaps Vince DOES have something after all re.
>> this LN business?"
>>
>> To quote VB directly (and, as usual, he lays it right out there on the
>> table, and he makes perfect sense).....
>
>of course to the Nutter's, he doesn't have to convince the Nutter's
>you moron, he has to convince ME, you're irrelevant!
>

>> "It's been said that if you push something at someone long enough,
>> eventually they're going to start buying it -- particularly if they're
>> not exposed to any contrary view.
>
>Now you know why the CTer's have been so successful -- and it took
>VBugliosis to tell you REALITY
>

>And I think that's precisely what
>> has happened here. For 25 years, the American people have been
>> inundated with an unremitting torrent of books, and radio and TV talk
>> shows, all alleging conspiracy.
>
>bullshit-- tell us the last time a CT program aired on public airways
>and/or cable network

In a nutshell, this demonstrates why DVP, and the other trolls like him, simply
can't convince *anyone*.

They lie.

They lie *massively*.

The traditional mass media has *ALWAYS* been very pro-WCR. The 'radio' shows
that will discuss conspiracy are few, far between, and generally so far out
there that few take them seriously. The educational system, where most people
today are learning their history - is pure WCR.

To find the conspiracy side of the coin, you have to watch a *single* movie, or
locate books and read about the case. Sadly, the percentage of people who read
outside of their required reading in school isn't encouraging... I rarely run
across others that do even a small amount of the reading I do routinely.

So LNT'ers are reduced to simply lying about what has convinced the American
population.

>> "And what's happened is that the shrill voice of the conspiracy buffs
>> finally penetrated the consciousness of the American people and
>> convinced the majority of Americans that there was a conspiracy. Even
>> though the reality is that no one in 25 years has come up with one
>> scrap of credible, substantive evidence pointing in the direction of a
>> conspiracy.
>
>GOD, I hope daBugliosi primed himself in the above positiion
>

>> "In any event, throughout these same 25 years, apart from the early
>> media in 1963 and 1964, the United States Government's position hasn't
>> been told.

A lie writ big enough that someone, somewhere, may fall for it.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 1, 2007, 1:28:22 AM5/1/07
>>> "He {VB} has argued the *other* side." <<<

In a completely-DIFFERENT case, yes. Not in the JFK case, kook.

Therefore...so what?

Why do you continue to link the RFK & JFK crimes together as if they
were tied to the same string?

Are you REALLY this goofy? (Silly question.)

>>> "Proudly, you can carry Bugliosi's banner for being the person that *proved* a conspiracy in the RFK case." <<<

Of course, he didn't "prove" any such thing. In fact, unless I'm
mistaken, VB doesn't now believe a conspiracy existed in the RFK
case.

But even if he had "proved" such an RFK conspiracy....so what? What
would that have to do with the JFK case?

Kook.

>>> "In a nutshell, this demonstrates why DVP, and the other trolls like him, simply can't convince *anyone*. They lie. They lie *massively*." <<<

And yet Ben-Kook continues to respond to us "liars" every chance he
gets. And these are "liars" who are on his ignore list to boot.

Go figure kooks.

BTW, Ben, how's J.W. Hodges coming along at beating VB to the punch
with that new book?

>>> "The traditional mass media has *ALWAYS* been very pro-WCR." <<<

Which proves they have some CS&L as well.

>>> "The educational system, where most people today are learning their history - is pure WCR." <<<

Good for the educational system. The WCR is where the truth rests. So
why NOT teach that?

Kook.

>>> "To find the conspiracy side of the coin, you have to watch a *single* movie, or locate books and read about the case." <<<

Or they can come here and watch conspiracy kooks like you mangle every
piece of evidence connected with the case like a pretzel. That's
always good for the youth of America, huh?

>>> "I rarely run across others that do even a small amount of the reading I do routinely." <<<

"The Cat In The Hat" being one of your favorites I'm sure.

BTW, Ben....if JFK and/or JBC were hit by multiple bullets on Nov. 22
-- where are the non-C2766 bullets?

Any chance you can answer that question? Or would you prefer to simply
lie about it?

(Get in here Healy. Your master awaits.)