Least Plausible Hypothesis

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2017, 11:42:02 AM4/12/17
> Least Plausible Hypothesis:

> Ignoring all of the most reasonable explanations. This makes the desired explanation into the only one. For example: "I left a saucer of milk outside overnight. In the morning, the milk was gone. Clearly, my yard was visited by fairies."
>
> Oswald's rifle was in Mrs. Paine's garage. In the morning Oswald's rifle was gone. Clearly Oswald's rifle was taken by DAVID FERRIE.
>
> There is an old rule for deciding which explanation is the most plausible. It is most often called "Occam's Razor", and it basically says that the simplest is the best. The current phrase among scientists is that an explanation should be "the most parsimonious", meaning that it should not introduce new concepts (like fairies) when old concepts (like neighborhood cats) will do.
>
> On ward rounds, medical students love to come up with the most obscure explanations for common problems. A traditional response is to tell them "If you hear hoof beats, don't automatically think of zebras".

[Found in McAdam's censored forum...]

It's truly amusing that believers will post such apparently logical material, then fail to follow it themselves...

What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

Is the most plausible explanation to simply ignore roughly half of the witnesses? Is that really the "simplest" explanation?

What's the most plausible explanation for why dozens of medically trained witnesses to describe a large wound in the back of JFK's head? (To include the official Autopsy Report...) Is the "plausible" and "simplest" explanation to deny these witnesses on the basis of one autopsy photo with no chain of custody, and no camera authentication?

What's the most plausible explanation for the testimony of witnesses saying that Chaney spoke with Curry *IN DEALEY PLAZA*... is it to deny all of them because the Zapruder film shows it never happened?

Believers don't believe in utilizing the most plausible explanation... the evidence *CLEARLY* conflicts, and the simple explanation is there ready for them to accept... but they don't.

Bud

Apr 12, 2017, 5:01:39 PM4/12/17
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:42:02 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > Least Plausible Hypothesis:
>
> > Ignoring all of the most reasonable explanations. This makes the desired explanation into the only one. For example: "I left a saucer of milk outside overnight. In the morning, the milk was gone. Clearly, my yard was visited by fairies."
> >
> > Oswald's rifle was in Mrs. Paine's garage. In the morning Oswald's rifle was gone. Clearly Oswald's rifle was taken by DAVID FERRIE.
> >
> > There is an old rule for deciding which explanation is the most plausible. It is most often called "Occam's Razor", and it basically says that the simplest is the best. The current phrase among scientists is that an explanation should be "the most parsimonious", meaning that it should not introduce new concepts (like fairies) when old concepts (like neighborhood cats) will do.
> >
> > On ward rounds, medical students love to come up with the most obscure explanations for common problems. A traditional response is to tell them "If you hear hoof beats, don't automatically think of zebras".
>
> [Found in McAdam's censored forum...]
>
> It's truly amusing that believers will post such apparently logical material, then fail to follow it themselves...
>
> What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

The reflection of sound is a big thing. And people might just not be good at placing the sound of things when they don`t see the source.

> Is the most plausible explanation to simply ignore roughly half of the witnesses?

You don`t ignore them, you recognize the character of the information. Weak.

I don`t understand why conspiracy retards have such a problem with this. Two cases show the problems witnesses have pinpointing location when the shooter is not seen, the Beltway Sniper case and the shooting of police officers in Dallas. Famously in the Beltway Sniper case a white van was thought responsible. In the shooting of the Dallas police they didn`t know where the shooter was and early reports said there were two shooters. From Wikipedia...

"During the shooting, officers, unaware where the shots were coming from, scrambled to block intersections and were exposed to gunfire as a result."

It would be interesting to see testing down, blindfolding a person in an downtown area and see how well they could pinpoint loud noise around them.

It would also be interesting to have all the witness reports in the Beltway Sniper case to see where they indicated they thought the shots came from, and compare that to where shootings actually originated from. The amount of scrutiny in the JFK assassination stems from people who can`t accept the reality of this event is why so much useless information is represented as meaningful.

> Is that really the "simplest" explanation?

Yes. What is the alternative, people hearing three shots from the knoll and other people hearing three completely different shots from the TSBD?

> What's the most plausible explanation for why dozens of medically trained witnesses to describe a large wound in the back of JFK's head? (To include the official Autopsy Report...) Is the "plausible" and "simplest" explanation to deny these witnesses on the basis of one autopsy photo with no chain of custody, and no camera authentication?

Is it plausible that everything was tampered with?

> What's the most plausible explanation for the testimony of witnesses saying that Chaney spoke with Curry *IN DEALEY PLAZA*... is it to deny all of them because the Zapruder film shows it never happened?

It is plausible that the Zapruder film shows things as they transpired.

What is the plausible alternative? Hundreds of witnesses and the widespread availability of viewing the z-film, has any witness said that what is portrayed isn`t how they saw it play out?

> Believers don't believe in utilizing the most plausible explanation... the evidence *CLEARLY* conflicts, and the simple explanation is there ready for them to accept... but they don't.

You slide down a slippery slope, grasping at one fantastic concept after another until your ideas are crushed by the weight of the fantastic. Which is why you will never put your ideas on the table for examination, the absurdity of them would become instantly apparent.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2017, 8:59:27 PM4/12/17
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:01:39 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:42:02 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > > Least Plausible Hypothesis:
> >
> > > Ignoring all of the most reasonable explanations. This makes the desired explanation into the only one. For example: "I left a saucer of milk outside overnight. In the morning, the milk was gone. Clearly, my yard was visited by fairies."
> > >
> > > Oswald's rifle was in Mrs. Paine's garage. In the morning Oswald's rifle was gone. Clearly Oswald's rifle was taken by DAVID FERRIE.
> > >
> > > There is an old rule for deciding which explanation is the most plausible. It is most often called "Occam's Razor", and it basically says that the simplest is the best. The current phrase among scientists is that an explanation should be "the most parsimonious", meaning that it should not introduce new concepts (like fairies) when old concepts (like neighborhood cats) will do.
> > >
> > > On ward rounds, medical students love to come up with the most obscure explanations for common problems. A traditional response is to tell them "If you hear hoof beats, don't automatically think of zebras".
> >
> > [Found in McAdam's censored forum...]
> >
> > It's truly amusing that believers will post such apparently logical material, then fail to follow it themselves...
> >
> > What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?
>
> The reflection of sound is a big thing. And people might just not be good at placing the sound of things when they don`t see the source.

The question was: What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

You evaded and refused to actually *ANSWER* the question.

Why the cowardice, "Bud?"

> > Is the most plausible explanation to simply ignore roughly half of the witnesses?
>
> You don`t ignore them, you recognize the character of the information. Weak.

Tut tut tut, "Bud." Since you refused to answer the first question - IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ANSWER THE SECOND ONE.

> > Is that really the "simplest" explanation?
>
> Yes.

You didn't answer the first question - you cannot deal with the rest of them.

Indeed, you are presuming something you *FIRST* need to prove.

>What is the alternative, people hearing three shots from the knoll and other people hearing three completely different shots from the TSBD?

Your question presupposes what you first need to establish.

> > What's the most plausible explanation for why dozens of medically trained witnesses to describe a large wound in the back of JFK's head? (To include the official Autopsy Report...) Is the "plausible" and "simplest" explanation to deny these witnesses on the basis of one autopsy photo with no chain of custody, and no camera authentication?
>
> Is it plausible that everything was tampered with?

Tut tut tut, "Bud."

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AGAIN!!!

Such *amusing* cowardice...

You know very well that there's a conflict in the evidence, and *I* can explain it, you simply run from it.

> > What's the most plausible explanation for the testimony of witnesses saying that Chaney spoke with Curry *IN DEALEY PLAZA*... is it to deny all of them because the Zapruder film shows it never happened?
>
> It is plausible that the Zapruder film shows things as they transpired.

Once again, you refuse to answer the question...

Quite the yellow coward, aren't you "Bud?"

> What is the plausible alternative? Hundreds of witnesses and the widespread availability of viewing the z-film, has any witness said that what is portrayed isn`t how they saw it play out?

Tut tut tut "Bud," there you go again, presupposing what you can't show...

> > Believers don't believe in utilizing the most plausible explanation... the evidence *CLEARLY* conflicts, and the simple explanation is there ready for them to accept... but they don't.
>
> You slide down a slippery slope, grasping at one fantastic concept after another until your ideas are crushed by the weight of the fantastic. Which is why you will never put your ideas on the table for examination, the absurdity of them would become instantly apparent.

Said the coward who refuses to post his scenario...

And refuses to answer simple questions...

David Von Pein

Apr 12, 2017, 9:57:40 PM4/12/17
You don't think Bud has ever posted his "scenario" of the JFK assassination? You must be nuts.

Bud's scenario has been on the table for decades. And it's the same as mine....

Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2017, 10:11:41 PM4/12/17
GOOD!!!

It's always amusing when I can get a believer to answer a simple question.

And since you've provided your scenario, I'll do EXACTLY WHAT I'VE REPEATEDLY STATED I WILL DO - which is to provide a scenario EXACTLY as detailed, and with JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE cited as you do.

At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.

Now, the next time you or "Bud" or any other believer tries to claim that I've not provided a scenario - *YOU* will know that you or they are lying, won't you?

David Von Pein

Apr 12, 2017, 11:18:57 PM4/12/17
BEN HOLMES SAID:

At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.

Poor Ben.

Ben Holmes

Apr 12, 2017, 11:47:26 PM4/12/17
If ad hominem is all you've got, you've got nothing.

I've posted a scenario EXACTLY as detailed, and with JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE as you provided.

Indeed, most Americans don't believe your silly theory...

I post evidence almost every day that indicts your scenario - you've not posted ANYTHING that contradicts mine.

Calling it "embarrassingly silly" when you can't refute it shows just who the clown is, doesn't it?

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 3:14:18 PM4/13/17
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:47:26 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 8:18:57 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> > BEN HOLMES SAID:
> >
> > At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.
> >

> > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> >
> > No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.
> >
> > Poor Ben.
>
> If ad hominem is all you've got, you've got nothing.
>
> I've posted a scenario EXACTLY as detailed, and with JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE as you provided.

You`re lying, of course. Our shooter is in evidence, the murder weapon is in evidence, the shells from the bullets used are in evidence, the shell fragments are in evidence, the witness identification is in evidence, on and on. It isn`t two sides of the same coin.

> Indeed, most Americans don't believe your silly theory...

What do they know?

> I post evidence almost every day that indicts your scenario - you've not posted ANYTHING that contradicts mine.

You are playing silly retard games with the deaths of these men, nothing more.

> Calling it "embarrassingly silly" when you can't refute it shows just who the clown is, doesn't it?

You don`t even know what "refute" means.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 3:38:58 PM4/13/17
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 8:59:27 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > [Found in McAdam's censored forum...]
> > >
> > > It's truly amusing that believers will post such apparently logical material, then fail to follow it themselves...
> > >
> > > What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?
> >
> > The reflection of sound is a big thing. And people might just not be good at placing the sound of things when they don`t see the source.
>

> The question was: What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

Some people were able to accurately pinpoint the source of the shots as coming from the TSBD and some people were fooled by the reflection of sound.

> You evaded and refused to actually *ANSWER* the question.

I gave the correct answer the first time.

> Why the cowardice, "Bud?"

I haven`t been reading your nonsense lately but I saw the header of this one and thought you might be interested in an exchange of ideas. But you are still just an intellectual cowards afraid to engage on the issues he brings up.

> > > Is the most plausible explanation to simply ignore roughly half of the witnesses?
> >
> > You don`t ignore them, you recognize the character of the information. Weak.
>

> Tut tut tut, "Bud." Since you refused to answer the first question - IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO ANSWER THE SECOND ONE.

Trying futilely to teach you how to weigh information.

> > > Is that really the "simplest" explanation?
> >
> > Yes.
>

> You didn't answer the first question - you cannot deal with the rest of them.

I can do what I want.

> Indeed, you are presuming something you *FIRST* need to prove.
>

> >What is the alternative, people hearing three shots from the knoll and other people hearing three completely different shots from the TSBD?
>

> Your question presupposes what you first need to establish.

Your running shows you have no interest in determining what actually occurred.

> > > What's the most plausible explanation for why dozens of medically trained witnesses to describe a large wound in the back of JFK's head? (To include the official Autopsy Report...) Is the "plausible" and "simplest" explanation to deny these witnesses on the basis of one autopsy photo with no chain of custody, and no camera authentication?
> >
> > Is it plausible that everything was tampered with?
>

> Tut tut tut, "Bud."
>
> YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION AGAIN!!!

You implied the evidence was not trustworthy, retard. You think it was tampered with, retard. These are your ideas that I am addressing, retard.

> Such *amusing* cowardice...
>
> You know very well that there's a conflict in the evidence, and *I* can explain it, you simply run from it.

You invent fantastic explanations for anything you see troublesome in the evidence. Any child could do that.

> > > What's the most plausible explanation for the testimony of witnesses saying that Chaney spoke with Curry *IN DEALEY PLAZA*... is it to deny all of them because the Zapruder film shows it never happened?
> >
> > It is plausible that the Zapruder film shows things as they transpired.
>

> Once again, you refuse to answer the question...
>
> Quite the yellow coward, aren't you "Bud?"

Not being retarded I don`t have the luxury of believing that conspiracy fairies fly in to alter things where ever I see a problem in the evidence. I am constrained by reality.

> > What is the plausible alternative? Hundreds of witnesses and the widespread availability of viewing the z-film, has any witness said that what is portrayed isn`t how they saw it play out?
>

> Tut tut tut "Bud," there you go again, presupposing what you can't show...

You have the fantastic ideas. You need the extraordinary support for them. At some point you need people who witnessed the event saying what is shown in the z-film isn`t what they witnessed, and that would just be for starters.

> > > Believers don't believe in utilizing the most plausible explanation... the evidence *CLEARLY* conflicts, and the simple explanation is there ready for them to accept... but they don't.
> >
> > You slide down a slippery slope, grasping at one fantastic concept after another until your ideas are crushed by the weight of the fantastic. Which is why you will never put your ideas on the table for examination, the absurdity of them would become instantly apparent.
>
> Said the coward who refuses to post his scenario...

My scenario is that all is as it seems to be. Your scenario is that nothing is as it seems to be.

> And refuses to answer simple questions...

Loaded and begged questions that lack crucial information. Should I pretend along with you that the folks at Parkland did a forensic examination? The truth is that the particulars of the wounds are trivial to the doctors in a case like this.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 3:54:12 PM4/13/17
I found this post from Ben a few weeks back, and bookmarked it with the intention of starting a post pertaining to it. It is from a 2007 response to you, and even though Ben claims not to be bashful about presenting his ideas he does so about the same frequency as Haley`s Comet comes around. Here is the post...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/hBZGkBxyv-s/2LbuVIxdm8gJ

Not trying to debate this issue, just for the edification of the lurkers this is just the smallest slice of the nonsense that Ben believes. He says..

"Anyone with *half* a brain would see that what *actually* happened is far more likely... Sergeant Hill was given some of the cartridges, he looked at them, then radioed in: "the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38." ... then, after LHO was arrested, someone figured out that the LHO's pistol and the cartridges don't match.... so into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others..."

The is just so much malfeasance packed in just that silly proposition, the Dallas Police deciding to let Tippit`s true murderer go free in order to frame an innocent party, firing the gun Oswald was caught with in order to manufacture shells with the proper firing pin signature and putting them into evidence, getting all cops necessary to be on board with this plot, ect.

Now this is just one aspect of Ben`s fantasies, maybe one percent, he has equally fantastic ideas across the board in this case, visions of manufactured evidence and coerced witnesses from start to finish. But you will never see Ben put his ideas about what he thinks occurred in the whole case on the table for consideration because he knows his ideas are retarded and he is embarrassed by them.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 4:07:16 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:14:18 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:47:26 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 8:18:57 PM UTC-7, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > BEN HOLMES SAID:
> > >
> > > At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.
> > >

> > > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> > >
> > > No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.
> > >
> > > Poor Ben.
> >
> > If ad hominem is all you've got, you've got nothing.
> >
> > I've posted a scenario EXACTLY as detailed, and with JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE as you provided.
>
> You`re lying, of course.

If blatant lies like this are all you have - how do you expect to convince anyone?

Here's David's: "Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period."

Here's my response: "At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period."

Just as detailed, and just as much evidence cited.

The liar, "Bud," is clearly you.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 4:08:42 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:38:58 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 8:59:27 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > The reflection of sound is a big thing. And people might just not be good at placing the sound of things when they don`t see the source.
> >

> > The question was: What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?
>
> Some people were able to accurately pinpoint the source of the shots as coming from the TSBD and some people were fooled by the reflection of sound.

Tut tut tut, "Bud" - you're lying again.

This is *NOT* the "most plausible explanation" - the most plausible is that there were two shooters.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 4:18:33 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:54:12 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:18:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > BEN HOLMES SAID:
> >
> > At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.
> >

> > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> >
> > No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.
> >
> > Poor Ben.
>
> I found this post from Ben a few weeks back, and bookmarked it with the intention of starting a post pertaining to it. It is from a 2007 response to you, and even though Ben claims not to be bashful about presenting his ideas he does so about the same frequency as Haley`s Comet comes around. Here is the post...
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/hBZGkBxyv-s/2LbuVIxdm8gJ
>
> Not trying to debate this issue, just for the edification of the lurkers this is just the smallest slice of the nonsense that Ben believes. He says..

Tut tut tut, "Bud." Snipping and removing context is the mark of a dishonest coward. So here's the ENTIRE post, including the context:

>> Reiterate all day long; we're NOT fooled.
>
>No....you're just stupid (it would appear).

I know that lurkers will be able to figure out who's "stupid". For, unlike LNT'ers, CT'ers don't have to imagine up to 90% of America is without a "grain of sense", or "stupid".

>It seems that some CTers want to believe that the brainless plotters
>were stupid enough to attempt to frame Oswald for Tippit's murder
>(Patsy Frame-Up #2 of the day of course) by planting the WRONG type of
>cartridge cases on 10th Street -- i.e., planting shells from an
>automatic instead of from Lee Harvey's revolver.
>
>Please tell the world WHY these plotters would attempt something so
>dumb??

What's *dumb* is this particular spin on the story. You somehow imagine that the first detectives to the scene picked up the revolver cartridge shells belonging to LHO's revolver, and someone jumped up and said, "Heh - LHO has an automatic, not a revolver! ... anyone have some automatic cartridges on you?"

Anyone with *half* a brain would see that what *actually* happened is far more likely... Sergeant Hill was given some of the cartridges, he looked at them, then radioed in: "the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38." ... then, after LHO was arrested, someone figured out that the LHO's pistol and the cartridges don't match.... so into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others...

And because there's no legitimate chain of possession - no LNT'er can make a
legitimate case that the above scenario is impossible.

The same thing happened with CE399 - it was quickly discovered that the bullet that had been recovered matched one of the other rifles used in the assassination - so it was simply swapped. This is why no-one who handled it is willing to testify that it's the same bullet *now* as it was *then*.

Now, if you're looking for something *planted* at the Tippit scene, you don't need to look any further than a wallet.

But you won't... gutless as you are.

Now, watch as "Bud" refuses to refute even a single word I said...

And cite for it.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 5:23:55 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:18:33 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:54:12 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 11:18:57 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > > BEN HOLMES SAID:
> > >
> > > At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.
> > >

> > > DAVID VON PEIN SAID:
> > >
> > > No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.
> > >
> > > Poor Ben.
> >
> > I found this post from Ben a few weeks back, and bookmarked it with the intention of starting a post pertaining to it. It is from a 2007 response to you, and even though Ben claims not to be bashful about presenting his ideas he does so about the same frequency as Haley`s Comet comes around. Here is the post...
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/hBZGkBxyv-s/2LbuVIxdm8gJ
> >
> > Not trying to debate this issue, just for the edification of the lurkers this is just the smallest slice of the nonsense that Ben believes. He says..
>

> Tut tut tut, "Bud." Snipping and removing context is the mark of a dishonest coward.

I linked to the discussion up above, stupid. I selected the portion that I wanted to use to make my point.

>So here's the ENTIRE post, including the context:
>
> >> Reiterate all day long; we're NOT fooled.
> >
> >No....you're just stupid (it would appear).
>
> I know that lurkers will be able to figure out who's "stupid". For, unlike LNT'ers, CT'ers don't have to imagine up to 90% of America is without a "grain of sense", or "stupid".
>

> >It seems that some CTers want to believe that the brainless plotters
> >were stupid enough to attempt to frame Oswald for Tippit's murder
> >(Patsy Frame-Up #2 of the day of course) by planting the WRONG type of
> >cartridge cases on 10th Street -- i.e., planting shells from an
> >automatic instead of from Lee Harvey's revolver.
> >
> >Please tell the world WHY these plotters would attempt something so
> >dumb??
>
> What's *dumb* is this particular spin on the story. You somehow imagine that the first detectives to the scene picked up the revolver cartridge shells belonging to LHO's revolver, and someone jumped up and said, "Heh - LHO has an automatic, not a revolver! ... anyone have some automatic cartridges on you?"
>
> Anyone with *half* a brain would see that what *actually* happened is far more likely... Sergeant Hill was given some of the cartridges, he looked at them, then radioed in: "the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38." ... then, after LHO was arrested, someone figured out that the LHO's pistol and the cartridges don't match.... so into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others...
>
> And because there's no legitimate chain of possession - no LNT'er can make a
> legitimate case that the above scenario is impossible.
>
> The same thing happened with CE399 - it was quickly discovered that the bullet that had been recovered matched one of the other rifles used in the assassination - so it was simply swapped. This is why no-one who handled it is willing to testify that it's the same bullet *now* as it was *then*.
>
> Now, if you're looking for something *planted* at the Tippit scene, you don't need to look any further than a wallet.
>
> But you won't... gutless as you are.

> Now, watch as "Bud" refuses to refute even a single word I said...
>
> And cite for it.

Wasn`t the point. The point was to illustrate the fact that you always opt for fantastic explanations. You do it throughout the case. If you were ever to produce your ideas from start to finish the ridiculousness of your ideas would become readily apparent.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 5:33:39 PM4/13/17
Wrong. Some people on the front steps of the TSBD thought the shots came from the TSBD, some thought the shots came from the knoll. How do you explain this?

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 5:42:16 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 2:23:55 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:18:33 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > I found this post from Ben a few weeks back, and bookmarked it with the intention of starting a post pertaining to it. It is from a 2007 response to you, and even though Ben claims not to be bashful about presenting his ideas he does so about the same frequency as Haley`s Comet comes around. Here is the post...
> > >
> > > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/hBZGkBxyv-s/2LbuVIxdm8gJ
> > >
> > > Not trying to debate this issue, just for the edification of the lurkers this is just the smallest slice of the nonsense that Ben believes. He says..
> >

> > Tut tut tut, "Bud." Snipping and removing context is the mark of a dishonest coward.
>
> I linked to the discussion up above, stupid. I selected the portion that I wanted to use to make my point.

And I put back in the ENTIRE conversation, along with the context you quite dishonestly didn't want...

> >So here's the ENTIRE post, including the context:

> > >No....you're just stupid (it would appear).
> >
> > I know that lurkers will be able to figure out who's "stupid". For, unlike LNT'ers, CT'ers don't have to imagine up to 90% of America is without a "grain of sense", or "stupid".
> >

> > >It seems that some CTers want to believe that the brainless plotters
> > >were stupid enough to attempt to frame Oswald for Tippit's murder
> > >(Patsy Frame-Up #2 of the day of course) by planting the WRONG type of
> > >cartridge cases on 10th Street -- i.e., planting shells from an
> > >automatic instead of from Lee Harvey's revolver.
> > >
> > >Please tell the world WHY these plotters would attempt something so
> > >dumb??
> >
> > What's *dumb* is this particular spin on the story. You somehow imagine that the first detectives to the scene picked up the revolver cartridge shells belonging to LHO's revolver, and someone jumped up and said, "Heh - LHO has an automatic, not a revolver! ... anyone have some automatic cartridges on you?"
> >
> > Anyone with *half* a brain would see that what *actually* happened is far more likely... Sergeant Hill was given some of the cartridges, he looked at them, then radioed in: "the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38." ... then, after LHO was arrested, someone figured out that the LHO's pistol and the cartridges don't match.... so into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others...
> >
> > And because there's no legitimate chain of possession - no LNT'er can make a
> > legitimate case that the above scenario is impossible.
> >
> > The same thing happened with CE399 - it was quickly discovered that the bullet that had been recovered matched one of the other rifles used in the assassination - so it was simply swapped. This is why no-one who handled it is willing to testify that it's the same bullet *now* as it was *then*.
> >
> > Now, if you're looking for something *planted* at the Tippit scene, you don't need to look any further than a wallet.
> >
> > But you won't... gutless as you are.

> > Now, watch as "Bud" refuses to refute even a single word I said...
> >
> > And cite for it.
>
> Wasn`t the point.

Of *course* it isn't...

You never *can* refute the statements I make about this case... you can only sit back and snipe away...

> The point was to illustrate the fact that you always opt for fantastic explanations.

Nothing "fantastic" about it at all... which is why you won't defend such a blatant lie.

You ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to explain the radio transmission... then you complain when someone gives a perfectly credible and reasonable explanation.

> You do it throughout the case.

And *YOU* repeatedly lie.

You refuse to offer specifics that can be instantly refuted... and prefer to stick with these broad generalities that no-one could refute instantly with evidence.

So I'll just label you a gutless liar and move on...

> If you were ever to produce your ideas from start to finish the ridiculousness of your ideas would become readily apparent.

I provably *HAVE* given my scenario EACH AND EVERY TIME a believer has offered theirs...

You've simply lied about that fact, and then demonstrate just what a coward you are by refusing yet again to post *YOUR* scenario.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 5:42:45 PM4/13/17
You're lying again, "Bud."

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 7:08:16 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:42:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 2:23:55 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:

> > > Tut tut tut, "Bud." Snipping and removing context is the mark of a dishonest coward.
> >
> > I linked to the discussion up above, stupid. I selected the portion that I wanted to use to make my point.
>

> And I put back in the ENTIRE conversation, along with the context you quite dishonestly didn't want...

Yes, that is why I linked to the discussion, because I didn`t want anyone to see it.

> > >So here's the ENTIRE post, including the context:

> > > I know that lurkers will be able to figure out who's "stupid". For, unlike LNT'ers, CT'ers don't have to imagine up to 90% of America is without a "grain of sense", or "stupid".

> > > What's *dumb* is this particular spin on the story. You somehow imagine that the first detectives to the scene picked up the revolver cartridge shells belonging to LHO's revolver, and someone jumped up and said, "Heh - LHO has an automatic, not a revolver! ... anyone have some automatic cartridges on you?"
> > >
> > > Anyone with *half* a brain would see that what *actually* happened is far more likely... Sergeant Hill was given some of the cartridges, he looked at them, then radioed in: "the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38." ... then, after LHO was arrested, someone figured out that the LHO's pistol and the cartridges don't match.... so into the trash go some cartridges, and into the record go others...
> > >
> > > And because there's no legitimate chain of possession - no LNT'er can make a
> > > legitimate case that the above scenario is impossible.
> > >
> > > The same thing happened with CE399 - it was quickly discovered that the bullet that had been recovered matched one of the other rifles used in the assassination - so it was simply swapped. This is why no-one who handled it is willing to testify that it's the same bullet *now* as it was *then*.
> > >
> > > Now, if you're looking for something *planted* at the Tippit scene, you don't need to look any further than a wallet.
> > >
> > > But you won't... gutless as you are.
> > >
> > > ***************************************************
> > >
> > > Now, watch as "Bud" refuses to refute even a single word I said...
> > >
> > > And cite for it.
> >
> > Wasn`t the point.
>
> Of *course* it isn't...

Correct. It was a completely different point you would rather ignore. The fact that you are retarded.

> You never *can* refute the statements I make about this case... you can only sit back and snipe away...

Play retard games, win retard prizes. Not interested.

> > The point was to illustrate the fact that you always opt for fantastic explanations.
>
> Nothing "fantastic" about it at all... which is why you won't defend such a blatant lie.

It is an obvious truth. You pile one fantastic idea on top another until the sheer weight crushes them. I could probably give you a hundred "passes", where you could use each one on a fantastic explanation (witness coerced, evidence planted or manufactured, ect) and that hundred wouldn`t be enough.

You don`t debate ridiculous positions, you ridicule ridiculous positions.

> You ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to explain the radio transmission... then you complain when someone gives a perfectly credible and reasonable explanation.

You gave a fantastic, retarded explanation. That you don`t realize this is part of your affliction. You got roped in by Mark Lane and you are too much of a stump to realize it.

> > You do it throughout the case.
>

> And *YOU* repeatedly lie.
>
> You refuse to offer specifics that can be instantly refuted... and prefer to stick with these broad generalities that no-one could refute instantly with evidence.

The points I am making are not evidence related. They pertain to the silly hobby you retards have developed about the deaths of these men. If you want evidence of that check the archives for everything you, Walt or Gil Jesus have ever written.

> So I'll just label you a gutless liar and move on...

You do your thing and I`ll do mine.

> > If you were ever to produce your ideas from start to finish the ridiculousness of your ideas would become readily apparent.
>

> I provably *HAVE* given my scenario EACH AND EVERY TIME a believer has offered theirs...

Nonsense. You do the best you can to hide your ideas. It is clear you are ashamed of them.

And what does it matter who else posts what, if you have the truth on your side you shouldn`t balk at presenting it. But you know you only have contrived nonsense to offer.

> You've simply lied about that fact, and then demonstrate just what a coward you are by refusing yet again to post *YOUR* scenario.

No need to, you know what it is.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 7:14:00 PM4/13/17
This is the full point the intellectual coward is running from....

Wrong. Some people on the front steps of the TSBD thought the shots came from the TSBD, some thought the shots came from the knoll. How do you explain this?

Ben has no explanation that fits his stupid ideas so he has to run. Like I say, it isn`t the information, it is the conspiracy retards that are the problem. Is Ben suggesting that some people heard a shooter fire three shots and other people heard a different shooter fire three shots? Who knows, he isn`t good at this thinking stuff. But he still brings these issues up to ensure that people know he is retarded.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:37:24 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:42:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > I linked to the discussion up above, stupid. I selected the portion that I wanted to use to make my point.
> >

> > And I put back in the ENTIRE conversation, along with the context you quite dishonestly didn't want...
>
> Yes, that is why I linked to the discussion, because I didn`t want anyone to see it.

Of course, without the context, it looks far better for you...

Which is why you removed the context.

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:38:18 PM4/13/17
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 4:14:00 PM UTC-7, Bud wrote:
> On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 5:42:45 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Wrong.
> >
> > You're lying again, "Bud."
>
> This is the full point the intellectual coward is running from....

Simply admit that you're lying, then the debate can move forward...

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 7:40:57 PM4/13/17
Proving you once more to be an intellectual coward is good enough.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 7:41:49 PM4/13/17
What did the content I didn`t include have to do with the point I was making?

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:58:49 PM4/13/17
You've proven nothing other than your dishonesty & cowardice... Simply admit that you're lying, then the debate can move forward...

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 7:59:14 PM4/13/17
Any honest person can tell very quickly.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 8:13:51 PM4/13/17
That leaves you out.

Bud

Apr 13, 2017, 8:15:33 PM4/13/17
Reminder to the lurkers, this is the point Ben is running from...

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2017, 8:41:58 PM4/13/17
Correct, Bud. And one of those witnesses who was on the TSBD steps who thought all the shots came from the direction of the Knoll/Railroad yard is Buell Frazier, whom CTers just LOVE (because of his "paper bag" testimony).

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 9:15:39 PM4/13/17
And, of course, I'd be HAPPY to answer... but the answer would come in the form of a question that "Bud" would never answer.

You see, I *ENJOY* forcing believers to publicly assert facts contrary to their faith.

So tell us "Bud," - What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

Perhaps I should remove the specific references... even a moron as cowardly as "Bud" would probably give the correct answer if I made it a generic question...

Tell us "Bud," what's the most plausible explanation for witnesses describing shots from one or both of two different locations?

Ben Holmes

Apr 13, 2017, 9:24:38 PM4/13/17
ROTFLMAO!!!

EVEN BELIEVERS REFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF OTHER BELIEVERS!!!

> And one of those witnesses who was on the TSBD steps who thought all the shots came from the direction of the Knoll/Railroad yard is Buell Frazier, whom CTers just LOVE (because of his "paper bag" testimony).

Why would it be unusual for someone on the TSBD steps to think that the shots came from the knoll?

Bud

Apr 14, 2017, 3:04:37 PM4/14/17
Thats a lie.

> but the answer would come in the form of a question that "Bud" would never answer.

In other words you will run from answering.

> You see, I *ENJOY* forcing believers to publicly assert facts contrary to their faith.

You enjoy playing silly retard games with the deaths of these men.

> So tell us "Bud," - What's the most plausible explanation for the witnesses describing shots from either the TSBD or the Grassy Knoll?

Asked and answered.

What good does information do you Ben? You are a stump.

> Perhaps I should remove the specific references... even a moron as cowardly as "Bud" would probably give the correct answer if I made it a generic question...
>
> Tell us "Bud," what's the most plausible explanation for witnesses describing shots from one or both of two different locations?

The ones who thought the shots came from the TSBD got it right and the ones who indicated the sound originated from other locations were fooled by the reflection of the sound.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 3:22:18 PM4/14/17
Then you'll be happy to apologize for calling it a lie.

Since shots came from multiple directions, people had differing opinions as to where the shots came from. Some were accurate enough (and resisted the intimidation enough) to assert multiple directions.

Now... "Red" or "Green?"

You can run again... as you usually do - but it's clear that I'm capable of answering, WITH CREDIBLE EXPLANATIONS, any question on this case you can ask... but the opposite isn't true.

You're a coward, as are all believers... you simply refuse to answer the questions I ask.

Nor will you apologize for the provable lie you just told.

Bud

Apr 14, 2017, 3:47:20 PM4/14/17
O don`t believe you were happy to answer. And you certainly couldn`t be happy with the answer you gave.

> Since shots came from multiple directions, people had differing opinions as to where the shots came from. Some were accurate enough (and resisted the intimidation enough) to assert multiple directions.

Very few witnesses indicated multiple directions. Were the rest intimidated?

And this doesn`t solve your problem of some witnesses indicating 3 shots from one place, and other indicating 3 shots from another place. Were they hearing different sets of three shots?

Not that I expect any in depth thinking from you on this, being a stump and all.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 3:52:23 PM4/14/17
Your "belief" isn't foundation enough to label something a lie.

You must be able to CITE EVIDENCE.

You can't... therefore, *YOU* are the liar.

> > Since shots came from multiple directions, people had differing opinions as to where the shots came from. Some were accurate enough (and resisted the intimidation enough) to assert multiple directions.
>
> Very few witnesses indicated multiple directions. Were the rest intimidated?

You can't explain 'em...

And, had they been properly cross-examined - OR EVEN ASKED PROPERLY FROM THE BEGINNING - I rather suspect that there'd have been quite a few more witnesses that pointed to two different directions.

> And this doesn`t solve your problem of some witnesses indicating 3 shots from one place, and other indicating 3 shots from another place. Were they hearing different sets of three shots?

You're lying again, "Bud."

> Not that I expect any in depth thinking from you on this, being a stump and all.

You're a coward, "Bud."

> > Now... "Red" or "Green?"
> >
> > You can run again... as you usually do - but it's clear that I'm capable of answering, WITH CREDIBLE EXPLANATIONS, any question on this case you can ask... but the opposite isn't true.
> >
> > You're a coward, as are all believers... you simply refuse to answer the questions I ask.
> >
> > Nor will you apologize for the provable lie you just told.

Yet another prediction nailed.

Bud

Apr 14, 2017, 5:20:28 PM4/14/17
Your posting history is. You hate answering questions. When you do, it is no real answer at all, only a misdirection to other issues like in this case.

> You must be able to CITE EVIDENCE.
>
> You can't... therefore, *YOU* are the liar.
>

> > > Since shots came from multiple directions, people had differing opinions as to where the shots came from. Some were accurate enough (and resisted the intimidation enough) to assert multiple directions.
> >
> > Very few witnesses indicated multiple directions. Were the rest intimidated?
>

> You can't explain 'em...

Theres a dodge. Are you ever going to post an idea that you are honestly willing to discuss?

Are you suggesting that the smallest group, witnesses indicating the sound of the shots came from two separate directions are the ones who got it right?

> And, had they been properly cross-examined - OR EVEN ASKED PROPERLY FROM THE BEGINNING - I rather suspect that there'd have been quite a few more witnesses that pointed to two different directions.

It still leaves you with the majority indicating three shots. Do you think there were three here and three there and some heard these three and some heard those three? Even with witnesses right near each other?

You have to be able to offer ideas that make sense.

> > And this doesn`t solve your problem of some witnesses indicating 3 shots from one place, and other indicating 3 shots from another place. Were they hearing different sets of three shots?
>

> You're lying again, "Bud."

Just run, you intellectual coward. You have no interest in an honest examination of this information. You are only interested in playing silly games.

> > Not that I expect any in depth thinking from you on this, being a stump and all.
>

> You're a coward, "Bud."

I am willing to discus this issue. You are not.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 6:27:18 PM4/14/17
"Red" or "Green?"

Bud

Apr 14, 2017, 6:43:55 PM4/14/17
The answer is that you are an intellectual coward.

Ben Holmes

Apr 14, 2017, 7:24:10 PM4/14/17
Said the coward who still refuses to answer a three word question...

Being labeled an "intellectual coward" by someone who continues to refuse to debate the topic is fairly meaningless, isn't it?

Bud

Apr 15, 2017, 6:06:40 AM4/15/17
I was addressing the concepts you brought up. Predictably you ran.

Ben Holmes

Apr 15, 2017, 11:12:15 AM4/15/17
"Red" or "Green"... it's a simple question.