How did they know

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Oct 21, 2007, 12:04:47 AM10/21/07
Oswald was in a theater?
And THAT theater?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 21, 2007, 12:56:43 AM10/21/07

>>> "How did they know Oswald was in a theater? And THAT theater?" <<<

Answer:

Shoe-store manager Johnny C. Brewer observed Lee Oswald lurking in the
lobby/entrance of Brewer's shoe store on Jefferson Blvd., with Brewer
noting that Oswald was acting "funny" and that he seemed "scared" and
seemed to be avoiding the wailing police cars.

Brewer, who was listening to the radio at this time and had just heard
about a police officer being shot just blocks from his shoe store,
then followed Oswald up the street to the nearby Texas Theater, where
Brewer observed Oswald entering the theater without stopping at the
box office.

Brewer then checked with ticket-seller Julia Postal to see if she had
sold the man a ticket. She said she had not. Postal then called the
police, telling them that she and Brewer were of the opinion that the
man was "running from them" for some reason.

The police then arrived (in mass) a few minutes later.

This was a perfectly-ordinary and to-be-expected chain of events that
led to Lee Harvey Oswald's arrest inside the Texas Theater on
Jefferson Boulevard in Oak Cliff at approximately 1:50 PM CST on
Friday, November 22nd, 1963 AD.

So, when watching Oliver Stone's fictional version of Oswald's theater
capture, try to keep in mind the following fact......

OLIVER STONE'S VERSION OF THIS EVENT IS PURE BULLSHIT AND AVOIDS
BREWER'S AND POSTAL'S INVOLVEMENT ENTIRELY.

Thanks. And God bless.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Oct 21, 2007, 1:47:01 AM10/21/07

Thanxx to David; can you summarize what Stone did, please?
Have not seen that but once or twice a long time ago.

David Von Pein

Oct 21, 2007, 2:40:41 AM10/21/07
>>> "Can you summarize what Stone did, please? Have not seen that but once or twice a long time ago." <<<

Oliver Stone (in his 1991 movie "JFK"), via voice-over narration from
Kevin Costner (playing Jim "Mega-Kook" Garrison) during the courtroom
scene, claims that when the police converged in mass on the Texas
Theater it was (quoting verbatim from the movie itself) -- "The most
remarkable example of police intuition since the Reichstag fire. I
don't buy it. They knew--someone knew--Oswald was going to be there.
In fact, as early as 12:44, only 14 minutes after the assassination,
the police radio put out a description matching Oswald's size and
build."

But there was nothing whatsoever "remarkable" or unusual about the
police converging quickly (and in great numbers) on the theater where
Oswald was hiding.

A police officer had been gunned down in the street only half-an-hour
earlier. The police knew that the killer was ON FOOT and heading down
Jefferson Boulevard. When they received that call from Julia Postal,
OBVIOUSLY the police were going to move (fast) to check out the
"suspicious" man who just went into the dark movie theater.

And yet, to hear Stone telling it (through Garrison/Costner's words in
the script), the cops swarming the theater was some incredible piece
of fortune-telling and crystal-ball-gazing. Nonsense.

I need to correct an error I made in my earlier post --- Upon being
reminded of some additional dialogue in Oliver Stone's film (via the
link provided below, which comes from Dave Reitzes' excellent
website), I will retract my earlier statement where I said that Stone
avoided Brewer's and Postal's involvement entirely in the "JFK" movie.
I see now, via Mr. Reitzes' site, that I was not correct there,
because Brewer is, indeed, mentioned (and so is the "cashier", who was
Postal).

However, it's still fairly obvious (via the dialogue I re-printed
above) that Mr. Stone just doesn't want to believe that the ONLY
reason the police descended upon the theater on November 22nd was
because of the observations of Johnny Brewer and Julia Postal. Stone
doesn't "buy it".

But if anybody, after researching the true facts re. Brewer and
Postal, still "buys" Stone's version put forth in his movie, then
they'd probably buy that bridge that's always for sale in Brooklyn
too.

Also -- The 12:44 PM police broadcast put out by the DPD for the
assassin of JFK was not the slightest bit suspicious or
"conspiratorial" in any way either (contrary to what Oliver Stone
wants his viewing audience to believe).

Howard Brennan almost immediately approached the police after the
shooting to give them a description of the man he had clearly seen
pulling the trigger from the sixth-floor TSBD window -- with that
description generally matching Oswald's "size and build" (as Stone/
Garrison/Costner said in the film).

So, quite obviously, the police didn't just sit on their collective
hands sipping sodas and munching on Dunkin' Donuts for an hour.
Instead, they acted on this witness' information and put out an APB
broadcast over all channels of the police radio at 12:43-12:44 PM on
November 22nd, less than 15 minutes after the last shot came out of
Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

So, once again, as can be easily determined once the true facts of the
case are researched, Ollie Stone has deliberately deceived and misled
his movie-going audience.

More "Stone Stuff" below......

www.jfk-online.com/jfk100theatre.html

www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

MOVIE/DVD REVIEW -- OLIVER STONE'S "JFK":
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/51b89da58d3e6489

OSWALD'S SHOOTING PERFORMANCE....AND OLIVER STONE'S BLUNDER:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9bce073792dae800

THE BRAINWASHING OF AMERICA (A LA OLIVER STONE):
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22e70f88404a998b

MORE "OLIVER STONE" DISCUSSION:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0a931249aa0eddff

robc...@netscape.com

Oct 21, 2007, 1:25:28 PM10/21/07
On Oct 21, 1:47 am, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thanxx to David; can you summarize what Stone did, please?

> Have not seen that but once or twice a long time ago.- Hide quoted text -

This site goes into the Texas Theater scenario. I don't know how many
people have heard/read this before as it is not discussed much in
comparison to other aspects of the assassination. Beware though,
because it is not the WC's own work it will be called unreliable,
kooky or ridiculous. I have read this before but can't remember off
the top of my head what book source went into more detail about this.

http://scribblguy.50megs.com/intrigue.htm

Robert

Walt

Oct 21, 2007, 3:06:54 PM10/21/07

Could you be more specific?.... Howard Brennan gave a pretty detailed
description of the man he saw with the high powered ( hunting rifle)
and the sixth floor window where he'd seen the man. Can you tell us
the approximate age and weight that Brennan gave for the gunman? How
about the color of the shirt and trousers that Brennan saw on the
gunman?? Did he specify a color of the gunman's shirt and trousers??

Please don't post any lies....answer truthfully for a change.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 21, 2007, 3:29:43 PM10/21/07
Initial DPD APB broadcast (12:43-12:44 PM, CST, 11/22/63):

"Attention all squads. Attention all squads. The suspect in the
shooting at Elm and Houston is reported to be an unknown white male,
approximately 30, slender build, height 5'10", weight 165
pounds....reported to be armed with what is thought to be a 30-caliber
rifle. No further description at this time or information. 12:45 PM.
KKB-364, Dallas."

=====================

Brennan's 11/22 affidavit:

"He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking,
slender and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light
colored clothing but definately [sic] not a suit. .... I then saw this
man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a high
powered rifle."

=====================

Via Brennan's WC testimony:

Mr. BRENNAN. I knew I had to get to someone quick to tell them where
the man was. So I ran or I walked--there is a possibility I ran,
because I have a habit of, when something has to be done in a hurry, I
run. And there was one officer standing at the corner of the Texas
Book Store on the street. It didn't seem to me he was going in any
direction. He was standing still.

Mr. BELIN. What did you do or what did you say to him?

Mr. BRENNAN. I asked him to get me someone in charge, a Secret Service
man or an FBI. That it appeared to me that they were searching in the
wrong direction for the man that did the shooting. And he was
definitely in the building on the sixth floor. I did not say on the
sixth floor. Correction there. I believe I identified the window as
one window from the top. ....

Mr. BELIN. Did you describe the man that you saw in the window?

Mr. BRENNAN. Yes; I believe I did.

=====================

Does this REALLY take a degree in rocket science to figure out?

curtjester1

Oct 23, 2007, 2:12:09 PM10/23/07
On 21 Oct, 00:04, Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_f...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Oswald was in a theater?
> And THAT theater?

Most of the upper echelon cops that were there just said that they
thought whoever killed Tippit, killed JFK.

CJ