Gary Mack Caught In A Lie...

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2013, 10:22:41 AM3/8/13

A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
Lifton.

In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
Commission defender...

And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.

"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
drastic and dramatic."

"He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-the-evolution-
of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece

What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
enough to stop this misrepresentation.

I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?

Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Gary
Mack?

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Phil Ossofee

Mar 8, 2013, 12:23:06 PM3/8/13
The lies are so big that constant repetition is continually needed. Hell
Ben, you probably know the evidence as well as anybody. Certainly Mack,
Posner, Bugliosi would love to debate you in a public forum and make you
look fooish right? Nope never happen they are cowards through and
through.

Bud

Mar 8, 2013, 2:09:37 PM3/8/13
On Mar 8, 10:22 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
> Lifton.
>
> In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
> Commission defender...

> And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
> separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
> with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
> "When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
> every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
> that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
> drastic and dramatic."
>
> "He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-t...
> of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
> What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
> enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>
> I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?

I wonder why you are afraid to state what you think the lie is. Oh,
thats right, if you state a position you might have to defend it and
you suck at defending your ideas.

Bill Clarke

Mar 8, 2013, 6:15:39 PM3/8/13
In article <fea85855-aef7-4617...@l16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Bud says...

>On Mar 8, 10:22=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
>> Lifton.
>>
>> In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warre=
>> Commission defender...

>> And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects.=
> He was
>> separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to rec=
>oncile
>> with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>>
>> "When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau a=
>lmost
>> every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a ma=
>n does
>> that, he=92s made a major life-changing decision. He=92s decided to do so=
>mething
>> drastic and dramatic."
>>
>> "He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
>>
>> http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-t...
>> of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>>
>> What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the fac=
>ts well
>> enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>>
>> I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
> I wonder why you are afraid to state what you think the lie is. Oh,
>thats right, if you state a position you might have to defend it and
>you suck at defending your ideas.
>
>> Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Ga=
>ry
>> Mack?

Benny is a known coward and liar. That is why he whines all the time about
cowards and liars. He knows he is one.

Bill Clarke

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2013, 10:06:08 PM3/8/13
In article <khcvo...@drn.newsguy.com>, Ben Holmes says...

>A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
>Lifton.
>
>In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
>Commission defender...

>And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
>separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
>with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
>"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
>every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
>that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
>drastic and dramatic."
>
>"He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
>
>http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-the-
evolution-
>of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
>What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
>enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>
>I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
>Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Gary
>Mack?

I've gotten an email from Gary Mack claiming that this was corrected... but no
citation. He's asking me to "correct" my "inaccurate post" - but offers nothing
other than a claim.

He should know better than that...

He's *certainly* not offered a credible explanation of how this came about... I
wonder why he doesn't come here and defend himself?

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2013, 10:07:30 PM3/8/13
In article <khdre...@drn.newsguy.com>, Bill Clarke says...
Of course, Billy doesn't know enough about this case to *recognize* this as a
lie. Perhaps that explains his cowardice...

Bud

Mar 9, 2013, 3:16:19 AM3/9/13
On Mar 8, 10:07 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <khdrer01...@drn.newsguy.com>, Bill Clarke says...
>

> >In article <fea85855-aef7-4617-b750-6c60c0639...@l16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
I knew Ben would take this course. He is afraid to state
specifically what he finds to be a lie, and with his track record it
isn`t apparent that he knows what the word means. Like I pointed out,
if he says what the lie is he might be put in a position to defend an
idea, something he is pretty much incapable of doing.

Walt

Mar 9, 2013, 11:25:52 AM3/9/13
On Mar 8, 1:09 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 8, 10:22 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>

> > A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
> > Lifton.
>
> > In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
> > Commission defender...

> > And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
> > separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
> > with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
> > "When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
> > every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
> > that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
> > drastic and dramatic."
>
> > "He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
>
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-t...
> > of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
> > What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
> > enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>
> > I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
>   I wonder why you are afraid to state what you think the lie is. Oh,
> thats right, if you state a position you might have to defend it and
> you suck at defending your ideas.

Here is what the lyin bastard wrote .....before it was changed because
of the obvious lie....

"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser
bureau
almost every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring and written
instructions on what to do if he was arrested,” Mack said. “When a man
does that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to
do
something drastic and dramatic."

Was there any note left behind that gave instuctions to Marina on what
she should do "IF HE WAS ARRESTED" ??

I'll bet you won't answer that honestly......

And In reality the tale about Lee's wedding band being found in a
teacup on the dresser is also a lie..... lee's wedding band magically
appeared in that tea cup AFTER lee Oswald was murdered. They FBI
claimed that Ruth Paine had discovered it when she was gathering
Marina's possessions to be delivered to Marina who had been taken into
custody by the Secret Service. How convient..... Hey, look at
this,... "That back shootin commie left his wedding band behind when
he went off to murder the President"

Ben Holmes

Mar 9, 2013, 12:52:23 PM3/9/13
In article <677c0e36-e4b0-41b3...@f5g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

> [...]
>do
>something drastic and dramatic."
>
>Was there any note left behind that gave instuctions to Marina on what
>she should do "IF HE WAS ARRESTED" ??
>
>I'll bet you won't answer that honestly......
>
>And In reality the tale about Lee's wedding band being found in a
>teacup on the dresser is also a lie..... lee's wedding band magically
>appeared in that tea cup AFTER lee Oswald was murdered. They FBI
>claimed that Ruth Paine had discovered it when she was gathering
>Marina's possessions to be delivered to Marina who had been taken into
>custody by the Secret Service. How convient..... Hey, look at
>this,... "That back shootin commie left his wedding band behind when
>he went off to murder the President"
>>

>> > Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend =

It's interesting to note that Gary Mack has *NOT* explained this lie on his
part, and when it was corrected, no notice of the correction was made.

Walt

Mar 9, 2013, 1:38:44 PM3/9/13
On Mar 9, 11:52 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <677c0e36-e4b0-41b3-9532-2853bcd8d...@f5g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Ben , how many people read that LEE HARVEY OSWALD ( sneer) had left a
note that gave his wife instructions about what she should do if he
was arrested read that and believed it? I'll lay you odds that IF
that was retracted the retraction was probably printed in the
classified section in small print.

This is sooo typical of the BS that Henry Wade and Chief Curry handed
out to reporters that weekend. I guess that Gary Mack learned well
how to sell a lie to the gullible public.

timstter

Mar 9, 2013, 3:25:36 PM3/9/13
This is a good point. Benny likes to play hide & seek, not spit out
whatever it is that is the current source of his faux moral outrage.

Also Benny's link doesn't work. As usual...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

timstter

Mar 9, 2013, 3:47:39 PM3/9/13
So maybe Mack misremembered.

Oswald CERTAINLY left a note behind when he set off to kill Edwin
Walker in April of 1963.

It's amusing that Benny is so OUTRAGED by this but blatant LIES by
Mark Lane are accepted as FACT by him.

And DEFENDED by him!

And you...

Informative Regards,

timstter

Mar 9, 2013, 4:02:54 PM3/9/13
Well why don't YOU point out the lie in what Holmes posted, Phil
Assholfree?

I say you CAN'T because there is NO LIE contained in the words Holmes
is whinging about.

Mark Lane, on the other hand, is a BLATANT liar.

But a hypocrite like Holmes has NO PROBLEM with that.

sugarl...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2013, 6:26:50 PM3/9/13
On Saturday, March 9, 2013 3:25:36 PM UTC-5, timstter wrote:
>******************************************************************** > > And a> > Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262. And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head... http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!
These look like photos of the Zodiac; they have nothing to do with the failed attempts at shot re-creation which once appeared on tv (Hx Channel)?

Ben Holmes

Mar 9, 2013, 8:00:44 PM3/9/13
In article <0828e689-8bc3-4ea9...@7g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Mar 9, 11:52=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <677c0e36-e4b0-41b3-9532-2853bcd8d...@f5g2000yqp.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> Walt says...

>Dav=3D
>> >id

>War=3D
>> >ren

>ect=3D
>> >s. He was
>o r=3D
>> >econcile

>eau=3D
>> > almost
> a =3D
>> >man does
> to do =3D
>> >something

>e f=3D
>> >acts well

>> >Here is what the lyin bastard wrote .....before it was changed because
>> >of the obvious lie....
>>
>> >"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser
>> >bureau
>> >almost every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring and written
>> >instructions on what to do if he was arrested,=3D94 Mack said. =3D93When=
> a man
>> >does that, he=3D92s made a major life-changing decision. He=3D92s decide=
>d to
>> >do
>> >something drastic and dramatic."
>>
>> >Was there any note left behind that gave instuctions to Marina on what
>> >she should do "IF HE WAS ARRESTED" ??
>>
>> >I'll bet you won't answer that honestly......
>>
>> >And In reality the tale about Lee's wedding band being found in a
>> >teacup on the dresser is also a lie..... lee's wedding band magically
>> >appeared in that tea cup AFTER lee Oswald was murdered. =A0 They FBI
>> >claimed that Ruth Paine had discovered it when she was gathering
>> >Marina's possessions to be delivered to Marina who had been taken into
>> >custody by the Secret Service. =A0 =A0 How convient..... =A0 Hey, look a=
>> >this,... "That back shootin commie left his wedding band behind when
>> >he went off to murder the President"

>nd =3D
>> >Gary
>>
>> It's interesting to note that Gary Mack has *NOT* explained this lie on h=
>is
>> part, and when it was corrected, no notice of the correction was made.
>>

>Ben , how many people read that LEE HARVEY OSWALD ( sneer) had left a
>note that gave his wife instructions about what she should do if he
>was arrested read that and believed it? I'll lay you odds that IF
>that was retracted the retraction was probably printed in the
>classified section in small print.
>
>This is sooo typical of the BS that Henry Wade and Chief Curry handed
>out to reporters that weekend. I guess that Gary Mack learned well
>how to sell a lie to the gullible public.

Although I received the request from Gary Mack to correct this post within hours
of it's posting, he *STILL* hasn't explained his lie, or cited where any
retraction can be read.

Where'd you go, Gary Mack???

David Von Pein

Mar 9, 2013, 9:27:28 PM3/9/13

Incredible.

Holmes starts a new thread about Gary Mack being "caught in a lie".
But what does Holmes' thread-starting post NOT contain? --

Answer:

It doesn't contain the so-called "lie" at all. Instead, the quote
Holmes used from the Dallas Morning News article is the way the quote
appears AFTER it was changed and corrected. It was, I assume, either
corrected by Gary himself or by the DMN staff, who might have
misunderstood something Gary said about "leaving a note".

I'm not sure whose fault that error was in the first place, but it HAS
been corrected at the DMN site. But Holmes was acting as if the "lie"
was still in the text of the article in his thread-starting post. How
stupid is that? Holmes could have at least quoted from David Lifton's
Education Forum post, where Lifton quoted the inaccurate "leaving a
note" quote as it originally appeared in the DMN article a few days
ago.

Anyway, it was obviously just an innocent error of some kind (on
either Gary's part or on the part of the person who wrote the DMN
article). But it has now been corrected.

But I suppose Ben Holmes will keep on harping on "Gary Mack's lie"
from now till doomsday -- even though the "lie"/(mistake) is no longer
in print in the article. Won't you, Kook Holmes?

(God, the stench of CTers like Holmes is overwhelming and foul, isn't
it? Whew!)

Bud

Mar 10, 2013, 7:05:19 AM3/10/13
There was nothing about a note in what Ben presented.

> Was there any note left behind that gave instuctions to Marina on what
> she should do "IF HE WAS ARRESTED" ??

He did leave a note for Marina instructing her what to do in his
other assassination attempt.

> I'll bet you won't answer that honestly......

I was addressing what Ben presented, stupid.

> And In reality the tale about Lee's wedding band being found in a
> teacup on the dresser is also a lie..... lee's wedding band magically
> appeared in that tea cup AFTER lee Oswald was murdered.   They FBI
> claimed that Ruth Paine had discovered it when she was gathering
> Marina's possessions to be delivered to Marina who had been taken into
> custody by the Secret Service.     How convient.....   Hey, look at
> this,... "That back shootin commie left his wedding band behind when
> he went off to murder the President"

Right, either the whole world was out to get poor sweet Lee or he
was just guilty.

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 7:30:58 AM3/10/13
On Mar 9, 9:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Incredible.
>
> Holmes starts a new thread about Gary Mack being "caught in a lie".
> But what does Holmes' thread-starting post NOT contain? --
>
> Answer:
>
> It doesn't contain the so-called "lie" at all. Instead, the quote
> Holmes used from the Dallas Morning News article is the way the quote
> appears AFTER it was changed and corrected. It was, I assume, either
> corrected by Gary himself or by the DMN staff, who might have
> misunderstood something Gary said about "leaving a note".
>
> I'm not sure whose fault that error was in the first place, but it HAS
> been corrected at the DMN site. But Holmes was acting as if the "lie"
> was still in the text of the article in his thread-starting post. How
> stupid is that? Holmes could have at least quoted from David Lifton's
> Education Forum post, where Lifton quoted the inaccurate "leaving a
> note" quote as it originally appeared in the DMN article a few days
> ago.
>
> Anyway, it was obviously just an innocent error of some kind (on
> either Gary's part or on the part of the person who wrote the DMN
> article). But it has now been corrected.

Typical of a liar....... Von Pea Brain would like to sweep Gary
Mack's lie under the rug as "an innocent error of some kind"

The most inflamatory, (and damning of Lee Oswald), is the part of Gary
Mack's statement that says; "written instructions on what to do if he
was arrested".........

"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser
bureau almost every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring and
written instructions on what to do if he was arrested,” Mack said.
“When a man does that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s
decided to do something drastic and dramatic."

The part about " written instructions on what to do if he (Lee Oswald)
was arrested is what is referred to in the last part of the
statement...... IOW......What Gary Mack the liar intended to say
was .... When Lee Oswald decided to make a "drastic and dramatic" life
change he left his wedding band behind, with a note to his wife giving
instructions about what she should do if he was arrested.

Of course tiny Von Pea Brain ...... Would like everybody to believe
that ho harm was done because Mack retracted the lie..... Apparently
Von Pea Brain is too damned dumb to know what even an addled brained
moron knows.....That once a scandalous juicy lie is printed in a
newspaper, there is no retracting that lie...... because the lie will
take root and florish as legend......just like the thousands of untrue
legend's that abound in Fantasyland.

Bud

Mar 10, 2013, 7:57:21 AM3/10/13
Like the "magic bullet", the "pristine bullet" and "back and to the
left".

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 10:41:27 AM3/10/13
Yes, Gary Mack's lie will live on just like the Magic Bull
Stuff......

Bud

Mar 10, 2013, 11:31:52 AM3/10/13
On Mar 9, 10:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Incredible.
>
> Holmes starts a new thread about Gary Mack being "caught in a lie".
> But what does Holmes' thread-starting post NOT contain? --
>
> Answer:
>
> It doesn't contain the so-called "lie" at all. Instead, the quote
> Holmes used from the Dallas Morning News article is the way the quote
> appears AFTER it was changed and corrected.

Really? He produces the corrected version and then calls on Gary
Mack to show where he corrected himself?

This is just the kind of thing that keeps drawing me back to this
place. I surf the internet, looking at video of Mexicans being
beheaded with chainsaws, watching Justin Bierber`s tirade against the
paparazzi (the smallest of whom would kick his teeth out the back of
his head), American Dad episodes, roasts, ect, and then I`ll wonder
what stupid things the retards are saying now and I`ll check back in
here and find out. It seldom disappoints.

> It was, I assume, either
> corrected by Gary himself or by the DMN staff, who might have
> misunderstood something Gary said about "leaving a note".

I wouldn`t think it would be necessary for Oswald to write a new
note every time he went out to assassinate someone, the first note
should suffice.

> I'm not sure whose fault that error was in the first place, but it HAS
> been corrected at the DMN site. But Holmes was acting as if the "lie"
> was still in the text of the article in his thread-starting post. How
> stupid is that?

Very. And Walt the Retard doesn`t feel that correcting the mistake
is not enough.

> Holmes could have at least quoted from David Lifton's
> Education Forum post, where Lifton quoted the inaccurate "leaving a
> note" quote as it originally appeared in the DMN article a few days
> ago.
>
> Anyway, it was obviously just an innocent error of some kind (on
> either Gary's part or on the part of the person who wrote the DMN
> article). But it has now been corrected.
>
> But I suppose Ben Holmes will keep on harping on "Gary Mack's lie"
> from now till doomsday -- even though the "lie"/(mistake) is no longer
> in print in the article. Won't you, Kook Holmes?
>
> (God, the stench of CTers like Holmes is overwhelming and foul, isn't
> it? Whew!)

For 50 years these idiots have been whining about everything under
the sun. If this is what they have to offer they might as well pack up
their tents.

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 12:40:37 PM3/10/13
On Mar 10, 10:31 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 10:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Incredible.
>
> > Holmes starts a new thread about Gary Mack being "caught in a lie".
> > But what does Holmes' thread-starting post NOT contain? --
>
> > Answer:
>
> > It doesn't contain the so-called "lie" at all. Instead, the quote
> > Holmes used from the Dallas Morning News article is the way the quote
> > appears AFTER it was changed and corrected.
>
>   Really? He produces the corrected version and then calls on Gary
> Mack to show where he corrected himself?
>
>   This is just the kind of thing that keeps drawing me back to this
> place. I surf the internet, looking at video of Mexicans being
> beheaded with chainsaws, watching Justin Bierber`s tirade against the
> paparazzi (the smallest of whom would kick his teeth out the back of
> his head), American Dad episodes, roasts, ect, and then I`ll wonder
> what stupid things the retards are saying now and I`ll check back in
> here and find out. It seldom disappoints.

Who do you think you're fooling?..... We know that you're the type
that eagerly await the next episode of American Sad, or Prancin in the
Bars, anything that is mindless drivel.......

You are PRECISELY the type who Allan Dulles had in mind when he said
it doesn't matter what the write in their report because Americans
don't know how to read.....and their attention spans are short.
Henry Wade had you in mind when he said ......" Oh,... Did I mention
that we've found his fingerprints on the gun " Wade said that to
reporters BEFORE the FBI had even examined the rifle..... It was a
blatant lie just like Gary Mack's lie....But it still is believed to
this very day by egotistical morons who are too yellow to face the
truth.

Bud

Mar 10, 2013, 3:51:36 PM3/10/13
On Mar 10, 12:40 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:31 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 9, 10:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > Incredible.
>
> > > Holmes starts a new thread about Gary Mack being "caught in a lie".
> > > But what does Holmes' thread-starting post NOT contain? --
>
> > > Answer:
>
> > > It doesn't contain the so-called "lie" at all. Instead, the quote
> > > Holmes used from the Dallas Morning News article is the way the quote
> > > appears AFTER it was changed and corrected.
>
> >   Really? He produces the corrected version and then calls on Gary
> > Mack to show where he corrected himself?
>
> >   This is just the kind of thing that keeps drawing me back to this
> > place. I surf the internet, looking at video of Mexicans being
> > beheaded with chainsaws, watching Justin Bierber`s tirade against the
> > paparazzi (the smallest of whom would kick his teeth out the back of
> > his head), American Dad episodes, roasts, ect, and then I`ll wonder
> > what stupid things the retards are saying now and I`ll check back in
> > here and find out. It seldom disappoints.
>
> Who do you think you're fooling?..... We know that you're the type
> that eagerly await the next episode of American Sad, or Prancin in the
> Bars, anything that is mindless drivel.......

You are as clueless about that as you are in all things. I watch
very little network television. Or any television, for that matter.

> You are PRECISELY the type who Allan Dulles had in mind when he said
> it doesn't matter what the write in their report because Americans
> don't know how to read.....

You are likely mangling what he did say. But if he meant that few
will read it, he was right.

>and their attention spans are short.
> Henry Wade had you in mind when he said ......" Oh,... Did I mention
> that we've found his fingerprints on the gun "       Wade said that to
> reporters BEFORE the FBI had even examined the rifle.....

But after the DPD found Oswald`s print on the rifle. You will go to
your grave never figuring out that most basic fact.

>  It was a
> blatant lie just like Gary Mack's lie....But it still is believed to
> this very day by egotistical morons who are too yellow to face the
> truth.

Are you so deluded that you really think there is a chance that
things occurred as you suggest?

aeffects

Mar 10, 2013, 5:15:36 PM3/10/13
your career as Gary's jockstrap holder is probably over Dud! Toothless
Tim Brennan (aka Tim Shell failed standup comic) is in line for the
job.

> >and their attention spans are short.
> > Henry Wade had you in mind when he said ......" Oh,... Did I mention
> > that we've found his fingerprints on the gun "       Wade said that to
> > reporters BEFORE the FBI had even examined the rifle.....
>
>   But after the DPD found Oswald`s print on the rifle. You will go to
> your grave never figuring out that most basic fact.

still as fucking lone nut stewpid as ever, eh Dud?

aeffects

Mar 10, 2013, 5:18:10 PM3/10/13
On Mar 9, 2:02 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 4:23 am, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:
>
> > The lies are so big that constant repetition is continually needed. Hell
> > Ben, you probably know the evidence as well as anybody. Certainly Mack,
> > Posner, Bugliosi would love to debate you in a public forum and make you
> > look fooish right? Nope never happen they are cowards through and
> > through.
>
> Well why don't YOU point out the lie in what Holmes posted, Phil
> Assholfree?

hey Fatboy, you're out for the weekend, eh? No more weekend roadside
garbage handling for you, eh Studley? Get them kneepads dusted off...
LMFAO!

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 6:48:00 PM3/10/13

>>> "Once a scandalous juicy lie is printed in a newspaper, there is no retracting that lie, because the lie will take root and florish as legend, just like the thousands of untrue legend's that abound in Fantasyland." <<<

That's a perfect description of the way the lies and myths and legends
of conspiracy theorists have taken hold of the public perception of
JFK's death.

Thanks for the ironic Pot/Kettle post, Walt. Good job.

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 6:53:52 PM3/10/13
Pssst.....Dud......Neither the DPD nor the FBI ever found any
identifiable fingerprints on that rifle.

But that didn't stop Henry Wade from telling reporters that the
had......and that's why gullible suckers like you still believe they
did. Gary Mack told the same kind of incriminating and inflamatory
lie when he lied and said that Lee had left a note telling Marina what
she should do if he was arrested.... A barefaced damned lie, but I'm
sure that you believe that also. I sincerely hope that your grandson
gets used just as Lee got used..... Because that's the only thing that
will wake you up.

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2013, 7:00:43 PM3/10/13

>>> "Neither the DPD nor the FBI ever found any identifiable fingerprints on that rifle." <<<

True. But Lt. Day of the DPD found a PALMPRINT of Oswald's -- CE637.

Lt. Day was just another liar, right Walter?

And, of course, Oswald's fingerprints were positively IDed on the
rifle's trigger guard by Vince Scalice in 1993.

Another liar, right Cakebread?

Walt

Mar 10, 2013, 10:05:11 PM3/10/13
Henry Wade told the reporters......"Oh,...And did I mention that we've
found his fingerprints on the gun?"

FINGERPRINTS (plutal) ...... not a palm print ( singular)

Bud

Mar 11, 2013, 2:29:50 AM3/11/13
What difference does it make? That it established that Oswald
touched the rifle was the important consideration.

Walt

Mar 11, 2013, 9:19:26 AM3/11/13
I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference to a common Garden
Slug....... But to a person who can reason it the same as difference
between day and night, or open and closed, or wet and dry.....

Henry Wade told reporters that the had found Lee Oswald's finger
prints on the gun, when the FACT was they had found NO finger prints
on the gun.

And furthermore they never found ANY ANY identifiable print of any
kind on that gun. They did NOT find a "palm print on that gun, and
anybody with an IQ greater than a common garden slug can prove that to
themselves by mere looking at the photo (CE 639) that is allegedly of
the "palm Print". CE 639 shows that it was NOT lifted from the metal
barrel of the rifle but in fact was lifted from the WOODEN foregrip
and the so called print is nothing but an unidentifiable smudge.

Ben Holmes

Mar 11, 2013, 9:50:58 AM3/11/13
In article <1414433c-0d67-4d0d...@m12g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...
>written instructions on what to do if he was arrested,=94 Mack said.
>=93When a man does that, he=92s made a major life-changing decision. He=92s
>decided to do something drastic and dramatic."
>
>The part about " written instructions on what to do if he (Lee Oswald)
>was arrested is what is referred to in the last part of the
>statement...... IOW......What Gary Mack the liar intended to say
>was .... When Lee Oswald decided to make a "drastic and dramatic" life
>change he left his wedding band behind, with a note to his wife giving
>instructions about what she should do if he was arrested.
>
>Of course tiny Von Pea Brain ...... Would like everybody to believe
>that ho harm was done because Mack retracted the lie..... Apparently
>Von Pea Brain is too damned dumb to know what even an addled brained
>moron knows.....That once a scandalous juicy lie is printed in a
>newspaper, there is no retracting that lie...... because the lie will
>take root and florish as legend......just like the thousands of untrue
>legend's that abound in Fantasyland.

Ah! But he *DIDN'T* retract the lie. He didn't explain it, he simply had the
article changed WITHOUT ANY NOTICE WHATSOEVER.

So there's no way for anyone to *know* about this topic unless they read these
sorts of threads...

Gary certainly has the ability to explain this... I know he reads these threads,
yet he refuses to do so.

>> But I suppose Ben Holmes will keep on harping on "Gary Mack's lie"
>> from now till doomsday -- even though the "lie"/(mistake) is no longer
>> in print in the article. Won't you, Kook Holmes?
>>
>> (God, the stench of CTers like Holmes is overwhelming and foul, isn't
>> it? Whew!)

Bud

Mar 11, 2013, 12:01:36 PM3/11/13
On Mar 11, 9:19 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 1:29 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > Henry Wade told the reporters......"Oh,...And did I mention that we've
> > > found his fingerprints on the gun?"
>
> > > FINGERPRINTS (plutal) ...... not a palm  print ( singular)
>
> >   What difference does it make? That it established that Oswald
> > touched the rifle was the important consideration.
>
> I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference to a common Garden
> Slug.......  But to a person who can reason it the same as difference
> between day and night, or open and closed, or wet and dry.....
>
> Henry Wade told reporters that the had found Lee Oswald's finger
> prints on the gun, when the FACT was they had found NO finger prints
> on the gun.

But a print was found that established that Oswald handled the
weapon.

> And furthermore they never found ANY  ANY  identifiable print of any
> kind on that gun.   They did NOT find a "palm print on that gun, and
> anybody with an IQ greater than a common garden slug can prove that to
> themselves by mere looking at the photo (CE 639) that is allegedly of
> the "palm Print".   CE 639 shows that it was NOT lifted from the metal
> barrel of the rifle but in fact was lifted from the WOODEN foregrip
> and the so called print is nothing but an unidentifiable smudge.

What a retard figures doesn`t count for anything, Walt.

Bud

Mar 11, 2013, 12:02:53 PM3/11/13
On Mar 11, 9:50 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <1414433c-0d67-4d0d-aef2-6302b83c0...@m12g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Ah! Why did you produce the *corrected* version, dunce?

aeffects

Mar 11, 2013, 12:24:05 PM3/11/13
dud the studley, are you still living that wetdream, bud-the-dudster?
After 45+ years? Messy-messy, hon..... As a paid lone nut mouth-piece
you leave a lot to be desired. Carry on snook-ums!

Bud

Mar 11, 2013, 2:56:56 PM3/11/13
Are you taking the counter-position that what a retard figures does
count for something, junkie?

aeffects

Mar 11, 2013, 11:26:59 PM3/11/13
aww you fractured-moonbeam fool, when you can't sell the WCR you
resort to flame-festing... how childish for a .john lone nut
dipshit,,,, however, its what we've come to expect from you mcmadman
losers... Carry on troll! CARRY ON.

timstter

Mar 12, 2013, 5:17:26 AM3/12/13
The only garbage we have to handle around here is YOU, Dave/Ringo.

BTW, AMUSING that what Ben (Yellow Pants) Holmes posted didn't support
his assertion that someone had lied, eh, Dave/Ringo?

Once again BENNY HOLMES is the one caught lying.

timstter

Mar 12, 2013, 5:20:19 AM3/12/13
On Mar 10, 10:26 am, sugarlansk...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 9, 2013 3:25:36 PM UTC-5, timstter wrote:
> >******************************************************************** > > And a> > Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262. And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol...X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

> These look like photos of the Zodiac; they have nothing to do with the failed attempts at shot re-creation which once appeared on tv (Hx Channel)?

These are the targets used by the WC expert shooters that Lane cites
in Rush To Judgment as proof that said expert shooters could not hit
the targets in the head, even once!

You really don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Lane is quite simply a liar.

Corrective Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

aeffects

Mar 12, 2013, 3:03:00 PM3/12/13
On Mar 12, 2:20 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:26 am, sugarlansk...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, March 9, 2013 3:25:36 PM UTC-5, timstter wrote:
> > >******************************************************************** > > And a> > Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262. And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol...marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!
>
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------
> > These look like photos of the Zodiac; they have nothing to do with the failed attempts at shot re-creation which once appeared on tv (Hx Channel)?
>
> These are the targets used by the WC expert shooters that Lane cites
> in Rush To Judgment as proof that said expert shooters could not hit
> the targets in the head, even once!
>
> You really don't seem to know what you're talking about.
>
> Lane is quite simply a liar.

still pulling .john/lone nut pud, I see -- lmfao.... You lone nut/SBT
trolls-thugs are suffering from long term disabilities, REALITY
associated disabilities--carry on Fats. We're here to help you
overcome the foolishness.

timstter

Mar 12, 2013, 3:33:30 PM3/12/13
On Mar 9, 10:15 am, Bill Clarke <Bill_mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> In article <fea85855-aef7-4617-b750-6c60c0639...@l16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
> Bud says...
>

> >On Mar 8, 10:22=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> >> A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
> >> Lifton.
>
> >> In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warre=
> >> Commission defender...
>
> >> ********************************************************************
> >> And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects.=
> > He was
> >> separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to rec=
> >oncile
> >> with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
> >> "When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau a=
> >lmost
> >> every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a ma=
> >n does
> >> that, he=92s made a major life-changing decision. He=92s decided to do so=
> >mething
> >> drastic and dramatic."
>
> >> "He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
> >> *******************************************************************
>
> >>http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-t...
> >> of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
> >> What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the fac=
> >ts well
> >> enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>
> >> I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
> >  I wonder why you are afraid to state what you think the lie is. Oh,
> >thats right, if you state a position you might have to defend it and
> >you suck at defending your ideas.
>
> >> Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Ga=
> >ry
> >> Mack?
>
> Benny is a known coward and liar.  That is why he whines all the time about
> cowards and liars.  He knows he is one.
>
> Bill Clarke

That's exactly right!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

timstter

Mar 12, 2013, 3:37:29 PM3/12/13
Your blatant IDIOCY will live on, like Walker cut his arm on the rose
bushes outside his house.

People will be sniggering about that for years.

Informative Regards,

Walt

Mar 12, 2013, 5:01:54 PM3/12/13
Hey Slug.....Your desperation is hangin out a country mile......
Wiggle and squirm Slug....I'm gonna pour more salt on you....Stand-
by........Hee,hee,hee,hee......

> Informative Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> *...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
> neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
> Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.
>
> And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol...

Walt

Mar 12, 2013, 5:45:04 PM3/12/13
On Mar 11, 8:50 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <1414433c-0d67-4d0d-aef2-6302b83c0...@m12g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Are you sure?.... Cuz, I'd really like to tell him that he's a damned
liar, and I sincerely hope that his worthless soul rots in Hell....

Ben Holmes

Mar 12, 2013, 9:39:36 PM3/12/13
In article <b0cd0138-d772-4c2e...@f5g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Mar 11, 8:50=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <1414433c-0d67-4d0d-aef2-6302b83c0...@m12g2000yqp.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> Walt says...

>> >Typical of a liar....... =A0Von Pea Brain would like to sweep Gary
>> >Mack's lie under the rug as "an innocent error of some kind"
>>
>> >The most inflamatory, (and damning of Lee Oswald), is the part of Gary
>> >Mack's statement that says; "written instructions on what to do if he
>> >was arrested".........
>>
>> >"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser
>> >bureau almost every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring and
>> >written instructions on what to do if he was arrested,=3D94 Mack said.
>> >=3D93When a man does that, he=3D92s made a major life-changing decision.=
> He=3D92s
>> >decided to do something drastic and dramatic."
>>
>> >The part about " written instructions on what to do if he (Lee Oswald)
>> >was arrested is what is referred to in the last part of the
>> >statement...... IOW......What Gary Mack the liar intended to say
>> >was .... When Lee Oswald decided to make a "drastic and dramatic" life
>> >change he left his wedding band behind, with a note to his wife giving
>> >instructions about what she should do if he was arrested.
>>
>> >Of course tiny =A0Von Pea Brain ...... =A0Would like everybody to believ=
>> >that ho harm was done because Mack retracted the lie..... =A0 Apparently
>> >Von Pea Brain is too damned dumb to know what even an addled brained
>> >moron knows.....That once a scandalous juicy lie is printed in a
>> >newspaper, there is no retracting that lie...... =A0because the lie will
>> >take root and florish as legend......just like the thousands of untrue
>> >legend's that abound in Fantasyland.
>>
>> Ah! But he *DIDN'T* retract the lie. He didn't explain it, he simply had =
>the
>> article changed WITHOUT ANY NOTICE WHATSOEVER.
>>
>> So there's no way for anyone to *know* about this topic unless they read =
>these
>> sorts of threads...
>>
>> Gary certainly has the ability to explain this... I know he reads these t=
>hreads,
>> yet he refuses to do so.
>
> Gary certainly has the ability to explain this... I know he reads
>these threads,
>
>Are you sure?.... Cuz, I'd really like to tell him that he's a damned
>liar, and I sincerely hope that his worthless soul rots in Hell....

The reason that I know is that within hours of my initial posting, he emailed
me. I didn't check the exact timing, but I posted in the early morning (probably
between 7-7:30, and at 9:45 I got an email from Gary Mack stating that the
article had been corrected, and asking me to "correct" my "inaccurate" post.

No citation, and more importantly - NO EXPLANATION AT ALL for how such a
statement came to be reported.

So yes, he either reads this forum, or he's got a "friend" filling him in on
posts that mention him.

Of course, without a retraction FROM HIM, stating how this lie came about, I
certainly can't "correct" what turns out to be a perfectly correct post.

Walt

Mar 13, 2013, 11:17:32 AM3/13/13
On Mar 12, 8:39 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <b0cd0138-d772-4c2e-978b-4e43f26ab...@f5g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Ben wrote:....."The reason that I know is that within hours of my
initial posting, he emailed me. I didn't check the exact timing, but I
posted in the early morning (probably between 7-7:30, and at 9:45 I
got an email from Gary Mack stating that the article had been
corrected, and asking me to "correct" my "inaccurate" post."

Verrrrry Interesting, Ben,...... So we know that at least one
government agent is monitoring this NG...... No surprise there, but I
love it when one of the dumb bastards drops his mask.......

Walt

Mar 13, 2013, 2:33:10 PM3/13/13
Would you stop smokin that stuff so that your tiny little pea brain
can have a chance to understand that the discussion is about Henry
Wades deception of telling reporters that they had found Oswald's
prints on the gun when in FACT they had NOT found any identifiable
prints on that gun. Jeeeez..... You're pathetic....

Walt

Mar 13, 2013, 5:08:21 PM3/13/13
On Mar 8, 10:22 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
> Lifton.
>
> In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
> Commission defender...

> And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
> separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
> with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
> "When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
> every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
> that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
> drastic and dramatic."
>
> "He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-t...
> of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
> What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
> enough to stop this misrepresentation.

Most reporters are too young to know or care about ancient
history........Hells Bells BO Reilly doesn't even know....

> I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
> Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Gary
> Mack?

Robert Caprio

Mar 14, 2013, 2:11:34 PM3/14/13
On Mar 8, 11:06 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <khcvo103...@drn.newsguy.com>, Ben Holmes says...
>

> >A topic found in the Education forum, this was first pointed out by David
> >Lifton.
>
> >In a Dallas newspaper, Gary Mack is describing his "evolution" as a Warren
> >Commission defender...
>
> >********************************************************************
> >And that brings him to Oswald, a minimum-wage employee with no prospects. He was
> >separated from his wife and the father of two children. An attempt to reconcile
> >with her the night before Kennedy was killed went nowhere.
>
> >"When he woke up the next morning, he left behind on the dresser bureau almost
> >every dollar he had, and he left his wedding ring," Mack said. "When a man does
> >that, he’s made a major life-changing decision. He’s decided to do something
> >drastic and dramatic."
>
> >"He may have been surprised as hell that he succeeded."
> >*******************************************************************
>
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/news/jfk50/explore/20130302-gary-mack-and-the-
> evolution-
> >of-a-jfk-conspiracy-theorist.ece
>
> >What's even more amusing is that a *DALLAS* newspaper didn't know the facts well
> >enough to stop this misrepresentation.
>
> >I wonder if Gary Mack will stop by and explain this lie on his part?
>
> >Or are there any kooks on *this* forum that would be willing to defend Gary
> >Mack?
>
> I've gotten an email from Gary Mack claiming that this was corrected... but no
> citation. He's asking me to "correct" my "inaccurate post" - but offers nothing
> other than a claim.
>
> He should know better than that...
>
> He's *certainly* not offered a credible explanation of how this came about... I
> wonder why he doesn't come here and defend himself?

He doesn't post on these boards under his own name. Perhaps he uses
other names, but I don't know for sure.