QUESTION FOR F.CARLIER

Gil Jesus

Jan 20, 2012, 8:56:43 AM1/20/12
"....if conspiracy theorists have so far been unable to come
up with anything but theories, that's because they can never come up
with any evidence."

Question:

How does Oswald purchase, fill out and mail the money order on the
morning of March 12, 1963, when his timesheet at work shows him
there ?

http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/rifle.htm

What evidence do you have to support this WC claim ?

bigdog

Jan 20, 2012, 10:51:33 AM1/20/12
You probably think your inane question is evidence. Even if it were an
intelligent question, it wouldn't be evidence. You retards have no
idea what constitutes evidence. You never will.
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 20, 2012, 11:13:51 AM1/20/12

It's quite possible (or even likely, IMO) that Oswald purchased the
money order before he went to work on 3/12/63. The main post office
building at 400 N. Ervay Street could possibly have opened at 7:00 or
7:30 AM in 1963.

This topic about the post office's business hours came up in March
2011 during an e-mail conversation I had with Gary Mack (see post
below).

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4258f7d3ce77362b
Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jan 20, 2012, 3:44:32 PM1/20/12
"could possibly"? ..... in other words, you have NO evidence to
support the WCR claim.

Get a life toots-e-roll!

aeffects

Jan 20, 2012, 3:46:01 PM1/20/12
On Jan 20, 8:31 am, zec2...@bbox.fr wrote:
> Well, Mister Gil Jesus. With all due respect, I do not think that your
> question can be in any way, shape or form be considered as "evidence"
> for conspiracy.

english fool!

<snip remaining frenchie the frog lunacy>

Bud

Jan 20, 2012, 7:58:02 PM1/20/12
On Jan 20, 8:56 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> "....if conspiracy theorists have so far been unable to come
> up with anything but theories, that's because they can never come up
> with any evidence."
>
> Question:
>
> How does Oswald purchase, fill out and mail the money order on the
> morning of March 12, 1963, when his timesheet at work shows him
> there ?

How can a timesheet filled out by Oswald show Oswald at work?

Gil Jesus

Jan 21, 2012, 6:42:55 AM1/21/12
On Jan 20, 11:13 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> It's quite possible (or even likely, IMO) that Oswald purchased the
> money order before he went to work on 3/12/63. The main post office
> building at 400 N. Ervay Street could possibly have opened at 7:00 or
> 7:30 AM in 1963.

Quite possible ? Likely ?

Could possibly have opened ?

So you have any EVIDENCE that this is so ?

I'm not looking for opinions.

Gil Jesus

Jan 21, 2012, 6:45:19 AM1/21/12
On Jan 20, 11:31 am, zec2...@bbox.fr wrote:

> Well, Mister Gil Jesus. With all due respect, I do not think that your
> question can be in any way, shape or form be considered as "evidence"
> for conspiracy.

Really ? How do you determine that a suspect in a crime was here or
there when the suspect has an alibi ?

Defer to Von Pein's opinion ?

ROFLMAO

You're such a coward. Now I know why you people lost your country in
three weeks.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 21, 2012, 10:02:54 AM1/21/12

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It's quite possible (or even likely, IMO) that Oswald purchased the
money order before he went to work on 3/12/63. The main post office
building at 400 N. Ervay Street could possibly have opened at 7:00 or
7:30 AM in 1963.

GIL JESUS SAID:

Quite possible? Likely? Could possibly have opened? .... I'm not
looking for opinions.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

But instead of always jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon and
believing that every document associated with Oswald is fake, you
should be looking for some possible "ordinary" way for Oswald to have
done the things that the evidence says he did -- such as: buying a
money order at the Main Post Office on 3/12/63 and mailing it to
Chicago on that same day.

And there ARE ways for those two things to have occurred without the
words "fake documents" coming into the discussion. And one of those
ways is the one I mentioned earlier -- if the Ervay St. Post Office
opened early and thus allowed Oswald to go there prior to going to
work at Jaggars. If that is true, then this whole "Oswald Couldn't
Have Possibly Bought The Money Order On March 12" theory that CTers
have fallen in love with goes sliding right down the drain.

Gil, don't you think it might be a good idea to eliminate the "Post
Office Opened Early" theory before you embrace the most extraordinary
theory of all, which is the one that has some plotter (or a group of
plotters) faking a bunch of documents connected to the rifle purchase?

Other ordinary, non-sinister possibilities have been mentioned by Gary
Mack:

"Oswald could have left JCS at any time between 8am and 10:30 IF
there was no work for him to do. Oswald was given simple tasks as
they came in, so if no orders were waiting, all he could do was sit
and wait.....and get paid for doing so. I assume he'd have to check
with his supervisor about taking a few minutes to go to the post
office, but his time card certainly does not confirm that he was on
the job every single minute. It merely shows that he was at the
office and "on the clock" all day. And maybe, just maybe, he went over
there on JCS business? Or perhaps a co-worker - his supervisor? -
also needed something from the PO so Oswald went and took advantage of
the opportunity? In short, there are many reasons Oswald's PO visit
was entirely legitimate." -- Gary Mack; March 12, 2011

"The Ervay PO is the one that was just a few blocks from J-C-S
which was located at 522 Browder. According to Google maps, the two
are only 8 blocks, or ½ mile, apart. Oswald could have walked or run,
or probably ridden the bus, since Ervay was a main north-south
street. For that matter, he could have bummed a ride from a co-
worker. In short, I don’t see anything that prevents Oswald from
getting to the post office, then buying and sending his money order to
Klein’s. As to why the envelope is postmarked in a different zone, I
have no clue, but there’s no evidence such a practice was out of the
ordinary." -- Gary Mack; March 17, 2011

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4258f7d3ce77362b