A LITTLE ABOUT LEE OSWALD'S PRE-11/22 PLANS AND HIS POST-ASSASSINATION MOVEMENTS

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2007, 2:08:13 AM3/25/07
RE.: OSWALD'S PRE-NOV. 22 PLANS AND HIS POST-ASSASSINATION INTENTIONS:

>>> "Where do you believe Oz was headed {when he killed Tippit}?" <<<

An intriguing question indeed. And one I have a hard time answering.
The bus transfer gives us a possible clue (per David Belin's theory in
his 1973 book).

Belin (and others too) think Oswald was possibly headed for a specific
bus stop where the transfer would be valid....with that particular bus
ultimately heading south, to Mexico....from where LHO could make
connections to Cuba/Russia.

It might be a tad bit of a stretch to use that bus transfer to build a
"He Was Going To Cuba Or Russia" theory. But it would make sense that
Oswald wanted to get out of the country asap. And he had no car and
couldn't drive very well (per Ruth Paine).

That very thing (lack of transportation immediately after the
assassination) is a key point IMO, indicating "NO OSWALD ACCOMPLICES".
For, if he'd had a getaway driver....where the heck was he?

Ultimately, I really haven't the foggiest where Oswald was headed at
1:15 PM on November 22nd when he encountered Officer Tippit. (But Mr.
Tippit no doubt would wish that Oz had reached whatever destination
that may have been.) :(

>>> "My opinion is that he {LHO} had yet to commit himself to assassinate JFK until he had talked to Marina that evening." <<<

I'd have to argue a bit with you regarding that scenario.

Oswald had already invented his TWO-PRONGED lie re. the "curtain rods"
before seeing Marina in Irving on 11/21. I.E., he had lied to Wes
Frazier about wanting to go get "curtain rods" on the morning or
afternoon of Thurs, 11/21, which dovetails perfectly into the second
part of the same lie the next morning, when he tells the same lie to
Frazier to explain away the paper package.*

* = Yes, I suppose it's true that Oswald could have been merely
"covering all the bases" when he made up the first half of what turned
out to be a two-part "curtain rod" falsehood. If he had decided to
chicken out of the JFK shooting, Oswald could always just say to
Frazier on Friday morning: "There weren't any rods at the Paine house
after all; I was mistaken".

But I think he had his mind pretty much made up by mid-day Thursday.
Although I must admit that his saying to Marina that he would be
willing to go look for an apartment "tomorrow" is kind of curious in
an "I Haven't Made Up My Mind Yet" way.

What if Marina had jumped at the chance to move back to Dallas as LHO
suggested on 11/21? That's food for thought indeed. Perhaps after
having decided to shoot JFK early on Thursday, he could always back
out of the plan if Marina had been receptive to his idea that they
move back together.

Impossible to say now, of course.

An assassin's mind is difficult to probe. Especially a really strange
Castro/Russia-loving mind like Mr. Oswald's. ;)

But Jean Davison explored the inner depths of that mind the best I've
ever seen, in "OSWALD'S GAME". Highly recommended material for
sure.....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9c2238388f0a72c3

David Von Pein

Mar 29, 2007, 12:04:18 AM3/29/07
JAMES OLMSTEAD (CTer) WROTE:

>>> "Any honest member of any jury would want to know why Oswald would be in the area of the crime scene." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Not when the "WHY WAS HE THERE?" question is trumped by scads of "HE
WAS DEFINITELY THERE" evidence....which is what exists in this case.

Plus: 10th & Patton was a mere 0.85 mile from 1026 Beckley. Oswald
starts walking in FLIGHT from the murder he just committed less than
an hour earlier. It's not like he was on the other side of Dallas, or
miles and miles from 1026 Beckley when Tippit was shot (with Oz's gun,
of course).

Oswald was still in OAK CLIFF for Pete sake! The same Dallas suburb
where he was last seen by Earlene Roberts! IOW, he was still in his
own general neighborhood when he plugged Tippit. He hadn't even had a
CHANCE to escape Oak Cliff yet!

Any jury member who would think that the question of "WHY WAS OSWALD
AT 10TH & PATTON?" overrides and invalidates the physical evidence and
witness evidence of Oswald having definitely been at 10th & Patton at
1:15 belongs on the O.J. jury....and only that jury. Because that
juror is obviously nuts!

Oswald killed Tippit and everybody knows it. Close the case (for once).