Q&A WITH VINCENT BUGLIOSI IN PHILADELPHIA (JUNE 7, 2007)

David Von Pein

Mar 23, 2010, 11:06:29 AM3/23/10

http://Box.net/shared/scraumujf7

The above audio link contains 26 minutes of a JFK-assassination
question-and-answer session conducted by "Reclaiming History" author
Vincent Bugliosi.

These audio segments are culled from an hour-long program featuring
Bugliosi that was held at the Free Library of Philadelphia on June
7th, 2007, three weeks after Vince's JFK book was published.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear a conspiracy theorist open his
mouth at one of Bugliosi's Q&A events, I have a strong desire to reach
inside my computer and slap the daylights out of him.

I know I'm probably exhibiting a built-in "pro-LN" bias by saying what
I just said, but there's just something very irritating and grating
(and quite obnoxious) about the people I've heard ask questions of
Vincent Bugliosi during his 2007 book-promoting tour--especially the
men, who are always much more obnoxious-sounding than the women who
ask questions. And that fact is amply illustrated in the Q&A session
linked above.

The complete 68-minute 6/7/07 Philadelphia program with Mr. Bugliosi
can be heard at the link below:

http://drop.io/Vincent_Bugliosi_In_Philadelphia_060707/asset/vincent-bugliosi-in-philadelphia-june-7-2007

RELATED LINKS:

http://Vincent-Bugliosi.blogspot.com

http://Box.net/static/flash/box_explorer.swf?widgetHash=7f8im4pic0

aeffects

Mar 23, 2010, 1:59:33 PM3/23/10
On Mar 23, 8:06 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip>

no advertising shithead.....

Steve

Mar 23, 2010, 3:05:01 PM3/23/10

The last question-and-answer session Healy was involved in consisted
of a man in a uniform pointing to Healy and asking a trembling woman:

"Ma'am is THIS the man that stole your purse?"

Ben Holmes

Mar 23, 2010, 3:23:15 PM3/23/10
In article <59b68ae9-b2b0-42ce...@a37g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Mar 23, 8:06=A0am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>no advertising shithead.....

Until Bugliosi explains why he ran away from the 16 Smoking Guns, any "Q & A" is
mere puffballs.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

robcap...@netscape.com

Mar 23, 2010, 4:10:06 PM3/23/10
On Mar 23, 3:23 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <59b68ae9-b2b0-42ce-ba6e-4dd996525...@a37g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,

> aeffects says...
>

> >On Mar 23, 8:06=A0am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> ><snip>
>
> >no advertising shithead.....
>
> Until Bugliosi explains why he ran away from the 16 Smoking Guns, any "Q & A" is
> mere puffballs.

Why not explain why YOU think Number 3 was a complete lie for us??

Ben Holmes

Mar 23, 2010, 8:48:14 PM3/23/10
In article <286c2446-3143-4a37...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Mar 23, 3:23=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <59b68ae9-b2b0-42ce-ba6e-4dd996525...@a37g2000prd.googlegroups=

>.com>,
>> aeffects says...
>>

>> >On Mar 23, 8:06=3DA0am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> ><snip>
>>
>> >no advertising shithead.....
>>
>> Until Bugliosi explains why he ran away from the 16 Smoking Guns, any "Q =

>& A" is
>> mere puffballs.
>
>Why not explain why YOU think Number 3 was a complete lie for us??

Been there, done that. Indeed, YOUR citation refutes it.

David Von Pein

Mar 23, 2010, 11:36:57 PM3/23/10

>>> "Until Bugliosi explains why he ran away from the 16 Smoking Guns..." <<<

<sigh>

Bugliosi didn't run away from any smoldering weapons at all. But no
matter how many times these facts (reiterated below) are pointed out
to a kook by the name of Benjamin Holmes, he won't stop making the
same false claims--year after year:

16 "SMOKING GUNS"? OR 16 MISFIRES?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43b260d8af96ca00

BONUS BUGLIOSI BANTER:

"[Jim] Marrs never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. He's
a silly person, and he has no credibility whatsoever." -- Vincent
Bugliosi; 06/07/2007

"Most of my book ["Reclaiming History"], if you want to say it,
is devoting myself to rebutting silliness." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
06/07/2007

http://Box.net/shared/scraumujf7

"Despite the constant nit-picking and evidence-mangling of
conspiracists for the last 45 years, there is, indeed, a very
satisfactory (and correct) "solution" affixed to the events of
November 1963 -- i.e.: Lee Harvey Oswald, by himself, took his gun to
work on November 22, 1963, and killed President Kennedy.

"And no amount of Bugliosi-bashing and anti-Warren Commission
critiques will ever change the irrevocable FACT that nobody, in more
than 45 years, has been able to produce one single piece of physical
evidence that would undermine and/or prove wrong the last paragraph I
wrote above." -- David Von Pein; July 23, 2009

http://Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

aeffects

Mar 24, 2010, 1:20:35 PM3/24/10
On Mar 23, 8:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <sigh>

yes, the best you can do!

<snip the lone nut lunacy>

Ben Holmes

Mar 24, 2010, 3:57:49 PM3/24/10
In article <768e8e1b-7d3f-4d60...@c20g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

> <<<
>>
>> <sigh>
>
>yes, the best you can do!
>
><snip the lone nut lunacy>

Let me guess... DVP tried to claim that Bugliosi *HAD* dealt with these Smoking
Guns...

aeffects

Mar 25, 2010, 3:51:00 AM3/25/10
On Mar 24, 12:57 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <768e8e1b-7d3f-4d60-a870-27573c93d...@c20g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

> aeffects says...

> > <<<
>
> >> <sigh>
>
> >yes, the best you can do!
>
> ><snip the lone nut lunacy>
>
> Let me guess... DVP tried to claim that Bugliosi *HAD* dealt with these Smoking
> Guns...

like a broken record.... the clown has no choice....

Ben Holmes

Mar 25, 2010, 9:48:16 AM3/25/10
In article <e012615e-8afe-455e...@c20g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...

>On Mar 24, 12:57=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <768e8e1b-7d3f-4d60-a870-27573c93d...@c20g2000prb.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> aeffects says...

>.."=3D

>> > <<<

>> >yes, the best you can do!
>>
>> ><snip the lone nut lunacy>
>>
>> Let me guess... DVP tried to claim that Bugliosi *HAD* dealt with these S=

>moking
>> Guns...
>
>like a broken record.... the clown has no choice....

Sadly, what he *can't* do is simply provide citations... page numbers where
Bugliosi SPECIFICALLY explains or answers the 16 Smoking Guns. That's all it
would take to refute me... but he can't do it.

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2010, 10:40:36 AM3/25/10

>>> "Sadly, what he [DVP] *can't* do is simply provide citations... page numbers where Bugliosi SPECIFICALLY explains or answers the 16 Smoking Guns. That's all it would take to refute me... but he can't do it." <<<

Already done it...several times, right here (in depth):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/43b260d8af96ca00

But since Ben is severely retarded and has no memory, he'll continue
to pretend that I haven't refuted his stupid claims about Bugliosi,
and Ben will also continue to pretend that Vincent B. hasn't addressed
ANY of Fetzer's so-called "Smoking Guns".

Apparently Ben thinks that since Vince didn't put a separate chapter
in his JFK book entitled "REFUTING JAMES H. FETZER'S SIXTEEN SMOKING
GUNS", this means (per the kook named Ben) that VB hasn't tackled ANY
of the things that Fetzer brings up in his 16 "guns".

But, as I said, Ben Holmes has a built-in excuse -- he's retarded.