KLAATU-BARADA-NIKTO!

David Von Pein

May 5, 2008, 12:16:53 AM5/5/08

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/0a5b91c936583b78/4436b205cf051dab?#4436b205cf051dab

>>> "Hold it, I'm getting confused. Are you me or am I you?" <<<

I'm actually an alien named "Klaatu" from a distant unknown planet,
who came to Earth with my robot "Gort" in the year 1951 in order to
deliver the following ultimatum to the people of Planet Earth:

"If the JFK conspiracy theorists and Warren Commission critics
of Earth refuse to listen to reason and continue to avoid the obvious
evidence leading to Lee H. Oswald's lone guilt in the murder case of
John Fitzgerald Kennedy....then I'm afraid there is no alternative. In
such a case, the planet Earth will have to be......eliminated.

"I assure you...such power exists. So, the choice is simple --
either join us (the purveyors of truth, evidence, and common sense)
and live in peace....or follow your present 'CT' course and face
obliteration.

"The choice rests with you....the conspiracy theorists of Planet
Earth. Gort and I shall be waiting for your answer."

www.amazon.com/review/R2YT0SCXXEG5CZ

dcwi...@netscape.net

May 5, 2008, 3:10:02 AM5/5/08
On May 4, 9:16 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/0a5b9...

> I'm actually an alien named "Klaatu" from a distant unknown planet,
> who came to Earth with my robot "Gort" in the year 1951 in order to
> deliver the following ultimatum to the people of Planet Earth:
>
>       "If the JFK conspiracy theorists and Warren Commission critics
> of Earth refuse to listen to reason and continue to avoid the obvious
> evidence leading to Lee H. Oswald's lone guilt in the murder case of
> John Fitzgerald Kennedy....then I'm afraid there is no alternative. In
> such a case, the planet Earth will have to be......eliminated.
>
>       "I assure you...such power exists. So, the choice is simple --
> either join us (the purveyors of truth, evidence, and common sense)
> and live in peace....or follow your present 'CT' course and face
> obliteration.
>
>       "The choice rests with you....the conspiracy theorists of Planet
> Earth. Gort and I shall be waiting for your answer."

In the same vein, I should note that the Warren Report was as
successful as Plan Number 9, in "Plan 9 from Outer Space"....