Re-Constructing The Movements Of A Presidential Assassin

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2007, 11:17:40 AM7/20/07

The Re-Creations Performed At The Book Depository By John Howlett And
Marrion Baker For The Warren Commission In 1964 Were In Perfect
Alignment With The Purported Movements Of Both Officer Baker And
Accused Assassin Lee Harvey Oswald On November 22nd, 1963......

Many JFK conspiracy theorists over the years seem to have fallen in
love with the general idea that President Kennedy's assassin (Lee
Harvey Oswald) could not have possibly shot Kennedy from a southeast
corner window on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository
Building and then travelled across the length of that 6th Floor,
hiding
the rifle along the way, and then travelled down four flights of
stairs
in time to be seen by Dallas policeman Marrion L. Baker (who saw
Oswald
in the Depository's 2nd-Floor lunchroom approximately 90 seconds after
the last of Oswald's three shots was fired at the President).

Conspiracy buffs like to occasionally drag the above argument out of
their stale "CT" closet in order to buttress the theory that has
Oswald
being totally innocent of any wrong-doing on November 22nd, 1963 (the
day of President Kennedy's assassination).

Unfortunately for the CTers who embrace the silly notion that Oswald's
trip from the sixth to the second floor was "impossible" to accomplish
in the allotted timeframe, the verifiable evidence proves that those
conspiracy believers are 100% wrong when it comes to this aspect of
the
assassination timeline. Because it was easily a doable trek for
Oswald,
or anybody else with two legs who wasn't walking on crutches.

Here's why......

A.) Multiple re-creations were performed by the Warren Commission
during its nearly ten-month investigation into JFK's murder which
verify the fact that a trip from the "Sniper's Nest" window on the 6th
Floor of the Book Depository to the building's 2nd-Floor lunchroom
could be accomplished in less than 80 seconds (and without the person
doing the re-creation being the slightest bit out of breath upon
reaching his second-floor destination).

John J. Howlett, a Secret Service Agent, twice re-enacted Lee Oswald's
probable post-shooting movements. It took Howlett 78 seconds on his
first attempt and 74 seconds on his second (which was done at a
slightly quicker pace, but not a "running" pace).

These re-enactments also included taking the time for Howlett to hide
rifle near the sixth-floor stairwell (which is where Oswald's rifle
was
found less than an hour after the shooting on 11/22/63). And Agent
Howlett was not out of breath upon reaching the 2nd Floor on either of
the re-constructions. ... "Howlett was not short-winded at the end of
either test run." -- Quote from the Warren Report (Page 152).

Hence......

B.) Lee Harvey Oswald (whose legs were not in plaster casts on
11/22/63
the last time I checked on that) could most certainly have traversed
the necessary distance in approximately that same amount of time.

Plus (and I think this is rather important too, but rarely, if ever,
talked about)......

The Warren Commission did re-creations of Oswald's probable (alleged)
movements AND Officer Baker's known 11/22 movements.

Now...let's put these two "re-created" scenarios together......

1.) SSA Howlett was able to ditch a rifle and then travel the required
distance in an average of 76 seconds based on his two separate
"run-throughs".

2.) Officer Baker was able to re-trace his steps from Elm Street to
the
second floor (where he saw Oswald) in an average of 82.5 seconds
(covering two runs).

The difference in this "average" is 6.5 seconds. And it's in favor of
Oswald getting to the second-floor lunchroom FIRST, which is also
important -- because that's exactly what DID happen for real on
11/22/63 (based on the totality of the "best" evidence concerning the
events of that day).

When put together, those 4 re-creations perfectly match the scenario
which has Oswald on the 6th Floor at 12:30 PM, but in the 2nd-Floor
lunchroom by approximately 12:31:30 PM.

The re-creations perfectly "line up" with one another...with Howlett
(Oswald) getting to the lunchroom just SECONDS prior to Baker -- just
exactly what would have happened if Oswald had shot President Kennedy
and then scurried down those stairs to the lunchroom right after
performing the murderous deed.

In fact, this "combined" bit of re-created "piecing together" of
people's known and alleged movements further enhances the likelihood
that the Warren Commission's version of Oswald's trip to the 2nd Floor
is the truth. For, the Commission didn't just "make up" these
re-created times.*

* = Or do some CTers think that Howlett's and Baker's re-created
timelines are merely lies being spun by the WC? Many conspiracists
think the entire 888-page Warren Report is full of nothing but lies
and
misrepresentations, so they probably also are of the unsupportable
opinion that these re-creations are inaccurate as well.

But, IMO, there's no good enough reason to believe that the WC
deliberately skewed any of the facts in their final report. Most CTers
would laugh right in my face at having uttered that last pro-WC
comment. But, my response to such laughter would be to say with glee:
To Hell With The CT-Kooks!

I, myself, think it's about time for the assorted JFK Conspiracy Nuts
to either "cook or get off the stove"! That is to say -- the kooks who
cry "conspiracy" at the drop of a hat need to come up with a
verifiable, logical, workable, believable, reasonable, and (above all)
COHERENT conspiracy-slanted scenario to show once and for all --
shot-by-shot -- how John F. Kennedy was assassinated by more than one
gunman in Dealey Plaza on November the 22nd, 1963.

Then the CT-Kooks need to accomplish the daunting task of telling the
world (again in a believable, reasonable, and non-laughable fashion)
just how in the heck those amazing "plotters" who cooked up such a
multi-shooter assassination scheme were able to somehow get rid of
every last scrap of "non-Oswald" (i.e., non-Rifle #C2766) bullet
evidence so that only bullets and fragments and spent cartridges from
Lee Harvey Oswald's weapons were found and placed into the official
record of JFK's murder case (including the J.D. Tippit murder as
well).

Yes, sometimes it is indeed kind of difficult to separate "fact" from
mere "theory" -- which is a big reason (IMO) why some of the crazy
things purported in Oliver Stone's theory-riddled motion picture
("JFK") have seemingly sprouted legs since that movie burst onto the
national scene in late 1991.

Many conspiracy theorists seem to possess the following attitude ----

Well, you can't PROVE that Oswald didn't have some accomplices on
11/22/63, so I (as a conspiracy believer) get to believe any theory I
please, no matter how stupid it is -- such as the Oliver Stone
"3-Shooter, 6-Shot, 1-Patsy" theory, which has a trio of gunmen firing
at John Kennedy while at the SAME time these idiot plotters were
attempting to frame a LONE PATSY named Oswald for the death of the
President.

Can theories GET more lamebrained than that one? If so, please tell me
how?

The silliness of the widely-accepted "MULTI-GUN / ONE-PATSY"
conspiracy
plot is something I've been harping on for years. But since it's been
shown to have likely happened by way of Oliver Stone's movie camera, I
guess a lot of people feel they should just simply roll over and bury
their common sense and accept such a wild theory as being the absolute
truth.

Well, no thanks. Such unverifiable speculation is not for me. I'm not
going to blindly accept the Stone/Garrison Patsy fantasy as fact.

And here are a whole bunch of additional reasons why I won't......

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0000CDL93&store=yourstore&reviewID=R1ZW3QU49S1AM1&iid=B0000CDL93&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00005UW74&store=yourstore&reviewID=R13YLHZQYXMVZY&iid=B00005UW74&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0881846481&store=yourstore&reviewID=RG1RV1P5UOODI&iid=0881846481&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0786700815&store=yourstore&reviewID=R14ETX6HAF6OVT&iid=0786700815&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0786700173&store=yourstore&reviewID=R1V4H4ZTFHMPRA&iid=0786700173&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1560250488&store=yourstore&reviewID=R3A5861T017W35&iid=1560250488&displayType=ReviewDetail

www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/002-0824397-5815226?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1901746372&store=yourstore&reviewID=R2790148DTL2NX&iid=1901746372&displayType=ReviewDetail

---------------------------------------

AN "LN" WRAP-UP......

The Lone-Assassin (Oswald) scenario makes infinitely more coherent
sense than any of the piecemeal, scattershot conspiracy theories that
have been splashed up against the wall in random, unconnected fashion
since 1963 -- including Oliver Stone's absurd theories that somehow
made it to the movie screen (with Mr. Stone getting a little added
help, of course, from the theories being placed on the Conspiracy
Table
by Jim Garrison, Jim Marrs, and Robert Groden).

Conspiracy buffs can moan all they want about the Warren Commission's
lone-gunman conclusion, but those same conspiracists haven't yet come
up with any kind of verifiable multi-assassin "replacement" scenario
that comes even remotely close to undermining the WC's original 1964
conclusions. (Especially when it comes to "replacing" the WC's
fully-acceptable and almost-certain-to-be-accurate "Single-Bullet
Theory".)

In recent years, after seeing nothing from CTers that advances the
notion of conspiracy (other than mere unsupportable guesswork), I am
now firmly rooted in my opinion that all conspiracy theories relating
to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy should be flushed
down the nearest porcelain bowl.

David Von Pein
September 2006

tomnln

Jul 20, 2007, 12:22:54 PM7/20/07
Nor a word out of Baker's mouth is to Believed.

Baker gave FOUR (4) Different accounts of that lunchroom encounter with
Oswald.

Proving that Baker Lied a "Minimum" of THREE (3) Times.

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jul 20, 2007, 12:33:03 PM7/20/07
Timing re-enactments of Oswald's movements BEFORE he left the building
from the same Commission that lied about the timing of Oswald's
movements AFTER he left the building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8D6NuLIhw

And when Von Pein supports a lie from a liar, what does that make him ?

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2007, 12:39:03 PM7/20/07
What lies did the WC tell about LHO's post-12:30 movements, Gil? Name
one. And please prove it's a lie. Good luck.

tomnln

Jul 20, 2007, 12:53:41 PM7/20/07
Great Job Gil.

#1 You educated the Honest LN's.

#2 You Embarrassed the Lying LN's.

Doncha just Love a WIN/WIN situation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8D6NuLIhw

btw;
The doorway to the lunchroom was NOT at the foot of the stairs.
One must walk quite a distance from the bottom of the stairs to the
lunchroom door(S).

That Hallway was where Baker saw Oswald in fis FIRST of FOUR accounts.

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 20, 2007, 12:55:56 PM7/20/07
http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

Thanks for asking.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2007, 1:02:57 PM7/20/07
Once more, The Nutsack can't read. He thinks I was asking him
something. Imagine that.

Gil Jesus

Jul 20, 2007, 1:24:15 PM7/20/07
Tom, isn't it amazing how these LN morons are so quick to swallow the
findings and conclusions of the Dallas Police and the Secret Service ?
Let's see, who was it that was responsible for the President's safety
in Dallas ? Any guesses ?

C'mon trolls, I KNOW you know the answer.

Now do you think, that having REFUSED to provide Kennedy with the
protection that they KNEW he needed in Dallas, their complicity so
obvious by having REFUSED to protect him even when the shots were
ringing out and even to extent of slowing the limo down, that the
people who ALLOWED Kennedy to be killed would find any other
conclusion than one that pointed the finger at Oswald ?

Their agenda to perpetrate the lie continues and is becoming more
obvious than ever.

Gil Jesus

Jul 20, 2007, 1:39:32 PM7/20/07
Let me repeat my posting for those who have a problem understanding
english:

Timing re-enactments of Oswald's movements BEFORE he left the
building
from the same Commission that lied about the timing of Oswald's
movements AFTER he left the building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8D6NuLIhw

The video indicates that they LIED.

tomnln

Jul 20, 2007, 1:46:11 PM7/20/07

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2007, 1:48:57 PM7/20/07
Goofball Gil believes that the video is the Gospel truth, while
totally discounting many other people who managed to re-trace Oswald's
steps in the times allotted.

BTW, that horrid "JFK Conspiracy" video (with James Earl Jones) is
dead-wrong when it says that Oswald was "given three minutes" to get
from the TSBD to McWatters' bus. (Where the heck did they get that
from?)

In reality, the WC's approx. timing for that movement was 7 minutes
(12:33 to 12:40). Guess what? The actor in the video took 6.5 minutes.
Voila.

So, who's lying now? Or would you rather ignore CE1119 below?......

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0058b.htm

YoHarvey

Jul 20, 2007, 2:13:30 PM7/20/07
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0...

What lies did the WC tell about LHO's post-12:30 movements, Gil? Name
one. And please prove it's a lie. Good luck.

David? Jesus will run and hide like the coward he is.
It's what mom and dad taught their retarded little boy
to do.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bud

Jul 20, 2007, 2:49:33 PM7/20/07

I noticed this while reading James Tague`s testimony, an obvious
reference to Baker...

TAGUE: There was no action taken except for one policeman that I
could see that stopped his motorcycle, and at first it fell over on
him, and he got it standing upright and drew his gun, and he was the
only one doing anything about it.

Doubtful Baker included this embarrassing gaff in his recreation.

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2007, 2:59:03 PM7/20/07
>>> "Jesus will run and hide like the coward he is. It's what mom and dad taught their retarded little boy to do." <<<

Nah. Instead, this time, he decided to make a bigger fool of himself
by re-posting a video which proves that the producers of this awful
program (below) are either liars or just plain ignorant of the
facts.....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/discussions/start-thread.html/ref=cm_rdp_dp/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=6302442702&authorID=A1FDW1SPYKB354&store=yourstore&reviewID=R20WAAYQEII5US&displayType=ReviewDetail

.....when they showed an actor going from 411 Elm to the area of
McWatters' bus in about 6.5 minutes, and saying the WC only allotted
three minutes for that excursion. The WC allowed 7.

The drive from the Greyhound taxi stand to Beckley & Neely was also
probably travelled in less time on 11/22 than in that video, given
veteran cab driver Whaley's technique of "timing the lights" (did the
video's driver do this, or know how?).

And the excursion on foot from Beckley to Tenth St. has been done in
approx. 10 minutes in re-enactments. And we can never know how fast or
slow Oswald was really moving on Nov. 22nd.

Plus, we can't really know exactly how long LHO stayed in his shoebox
of a room on Beckley after rushing into the roominghouse at about
1:00.*

* = My theory is that he wasn't in that room any longer than 1 minute,
tops. There was simply no reason for him to have been in there for
longer than that, probably less even...and there was every reason for
him to hurry in and out very quickly that day, and not twiddle his
thumbs for 3-4 minutes.

Earlene Roberts' "3 to 4 minutes" estimate is exaggerated, IMO. Not on
purpose, mind you. She was not lying. Not at all. It's just that
people tend to stretch out time estimates to a longer time than they
really are. Take J.C. Price's timeline for the assassination as a good
example....after hearing the initial "volley" of shots, he said that
perhaps "5 minutes later" he heard the final shot. LOL.

Anyway, Gil seems to know the important core evidence in the case
about as well as my dog who passed away many years ago.

com...@webtv.net

Jul 21, 2007, 12:36:34 AM7/21/07
hey asshole, the warren commision says kennedy was shot by only one
bullet. explain to me why kennedy is slumped over with his wife trying
to help him breathe when he is shot by another bullet in the forehead ?

" YOU ARE EITHER WITH US, OR AGAINST US "

David Von Pein

Jul 21, 2007, 9:32:17 AM7/21/07
>>> "The warren commision [sic] says kennedy [sic] was shot by only one bullet." <<<

That's news to me. I'd always thought the WC said two.

But....you must know best.