A FUTURE ASSASSIN ON THE RADIO

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2007, 12:51:17 AM12/17/07
President John F. Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, made two
interesting radio appearances in August of 1963 on New Orleans radio
station WDSU, just three months before Oswald murdered President
Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963.

You can listen to both of Oswald's radio interviews/(debates), in
their entirety, by clicking the links below:

LEE HARVEY OSWALD INTERVIEW (WDSU-RADIO)(AUGUST 17, 1963)(35 MINUTES):

http://www.box.net/shared/069rs1ba4e

RADIO DEBATE WITH OSWALD (WDSU-RADIO)(AUGUST 21, 1963)(20 MINUTES):

http://www.box.net/shared/zqyo35cg8m

SOME RELATED WEBLINKS:

www.geocities.com/jfkdocs

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c03fa326912ee4ca

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.htm

www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/oswald

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3a3d654f3c43ed16

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=9i-mIRMAAAA3yFoBhfZ_9_Ufq56fl6exWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

aeffects

Dec 17, 2007, 1:00:37 AM12/17/07
you're not going to sell anymore books, David..... your 15 minutes of
fame is over, so is daBug's.... sorry!

Walt

Dec 17, 2007, 11:24:32 AM12/17/07
On 16 Dec, 23:51, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> President John F. Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, made two
> interesting radio appearances in August of 1963 on New Orleans radio
> station WDSU, just three months before Oswald murdered President
> Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963.

Hey, Von Pea Brain.... In your introduction you make two assumptions
that are not univerisally accepted....
There are many who don't share your view that Oswald was the assassin
of President Kennedy, so your statment of ....
"Oswald murdered President Kennedy".... is just your OPINION.

The radio debates were nothing but a ruse...Staged for the benefit of
Castro's intelligence agents. Lee Oswald was U.S. intelligence agent
who was fabricating a false front to convince the Castro agents that
he was a MARXIST communist revolutionary. ( Castro thinks of himself
as a MARXIST ) Oswald's mission when he was called home from Russia
was to go to Cuba to gather intelligence for President Kennedy.

Walt

> You can listen to both of Oswald's radio interviews/(debates), in
> their entirety, by clicking the links below:

> LEE HARVEY OSWALD INTERVIEW (WDSU-RADIO)(AUGUST 17, 1963)(35 MINUTES):
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/069rs1ba4e
>
> RADIO DEBATE WITH OSWALD (WDSU-RADIO)(AUGUST 21, 1963)(20 MINUTES):
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/zqyo35cg8m

> SOME RELATED WEBLINKS:
>
> www.geocities.com/jfkdocs
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c03fa326912ee4ca
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/oswald.htm
>
> www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/oswald
>
> www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3a3d654f3c43ed16
>
> www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com
>

> www.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=9i-mIRMAAAA3yFoBhfZ_9_Ufq56fl6...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2007, 6:12:11 PM12/17/07
>>> "Hey, {Mister Von Pein, sir, my Master}....In your introduction you make two assumptions that are not univerisally accepted....There are many who don't share your view that Oswald was the assassin of President Kennedy, so your statment of .... "Oswald murdered President Kennedy".... is just your OPINION." <<<

It's also the "opinion" of the WC, the HSCA, and a whole lot of other
people far more qualified than you or I to make such a declaration.

They ALL must have been high on "LHO DID IT" fumes when all agreed
that "Oswald murdered Kennedy".

Go figure that.

>>> "Oswald's mission when he was called home from Russia was to go to Cuba to gather intelligence for President Kennedy." <<<

Why didn't he do just that then, Mr. Idiot?

>>> "The radio debates were nothing but a ruse...Staged for the benefit of Castro's intelligence agents." <<<

Oh goodie! More stuff that the CT-Kooks can pretend was fake/"staged".

The whole year of 1963 was one big "staged" event per some kooks it
would seem.

I love kooks like Walt. Reading their fantasies is so much better than
watching TV even (esp. with the writer's strike in full bloom now).

Walt should trying applying for a job at CBS or ABC now. They need
fresh fictional material like never before.

Walt

Dec 17, 2007, 6:18:11 PM12/17/07
On 17 Dec, 16:51, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> It's also the "opinion" of the WC, the HSCA, and a whole lot of other
> people far more qualified than you or I to make such a declaration.
>
> They ALL must have been high on "LHO DID IT" fumes when all agreed
> that "Oswald murdered Kennedy".

No, I don't think they were high..... They just lacked the guts to
pursue the evidence for fear it would trigger WWIII. They thought
they knew what was best for the country, so in the name of "national
security" they let Lyin Bastard Johnson get away with murder.

> Go figure that.

> Why didn't he do just that then, Mr. Idiot?

Duh....He had to be trained and prepared for the mission, by creating
a dossier that made him appear to be a Castro lovin, Communist
Revolutionary.
He was enjoying his hiatus between missions when the Soviet missles
were discovered in Cuba. That discovery accelerated the creation of
his dossier.
You may remember that G.De Mohrenschildt paid him a visit just a
couple of days after the missles were discovered, and Oswald quit his
job at Louver Pak immediately and was put to work at Jaggers, Chiles &
Stovall. A photo processing lab that was involved in developing film
from arial mapping for the U.S. Government.

tomnln

Dec 17, 2007, 10:08:10 PM12/17/07
Did Herbert Philbrick expose American values in Public while working
"Under-Cover" For the FBI?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Phil Ossofee

Dec 18, 2007, 4:33:48 AM12/18/07
There is no group of people in this country more dishonest than lone
nutters. They believe any trash the Government tells them,even when it
is show over and over to be bogus.these types actually think psychopaths
such as Hoover, LBJ, Shaw, and Ferrie were fine human beings better than
JFK. They are from a Robot Factory. Sub Human.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 18, 2007, 5:06:50 AM12/18/07

>>> "There is no group of people in this country more dishonest than lone nutters." <<<

<large belly laugh>

Yeah, it's MUCH more "honest" to accuse dozens (if not hundreds!) of
people of a "cover-up" and a conspiracy to kill the
President....rather than follow the existing evidence where it
actually leads -- to the doorstep of every CTer's beloved Patsy named
Lee Harvey.

REPLAY (For The Laughs).......

>>> "There is no group of people in this country more dishonest than lone nutters." <<<

Just pulling one (of many) examples out of my hat to prove Phil wrong
in his above silly comment, I give you the words of Mr. Earling (Jim)
Garrison...a man who was so "honest" and filled-to-the-brim with
integrity that he had the balls to spout this blatant lie in a
national magazine in 1967 (all the while having to know full well that
Oswald WAS seen "dumping shells" on 10th Street):

"The clincher, as far as I'm concerned, is that four cartridges
were found at the scene of the {Tippit} slaying. Now, revolvers do not
eject cartridges, so when someone is shot, you don't later find
gratuitous cartridges strewn over the sidewalk -- unless the murderer
deliberately takes the trouble to eject them. We suspect that
cartridges had been previously obtained from Oswald's .38 revolver and
left at the murder site by the real killers as part of the setup to
incriminate Oswald." -- Jim Garrison; 1967

=================

And then we have Jimbo uttering this additional lie as well (what a
great and honest guy...probably somebody that Phil holds up on a
pedestal...certainly higher up than us rotten, filthy "subhuman"
LNers, right?).....

"To sum up -- Oswald was involved in the conspiracy; shots were
fired at Kennedy from the Depository but also from the grassy knoll
and apparently from the Dal-Tex Building as well -- but not one of
them was fired by Lee Harvey Oswald, and not one of them from his
Mannlicher-Carcano." -- J. Garrison; 1967

==============================

"For the most part the persistent rantings of the Warren
Commission critics remind me of dogs barking idiotically through
endless nights." -- Vince Bugliosi

Walt

Dec 18, 2007, 8:02:47 AM12/18/07

Right on, Phil..... Just a couple of days ago Daffy inadvertantly
exposed his hatred for JFK. I never could figger out why the
screwball posts so damn much junk. Obviously he just wants to clutter
up the N.G....but now I know why. He is one of the JFK haters for the
60's, who is still sucking oxygen. I suspect he's got a shrine in his
livingroom where he worships the bust of his venerated J.Edna Hoover.

Walt

Walt

Dec 18, 2007, 8:12:09 AM12/18/07
On 18 Dec, 04:06, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> <large belly laugh>
>
> Yeah, it's MUCH more "honest" to accuse dozens (if not hundreds!) of
> people of a "cover-up" and a conspiracy to kill the
> President....rather than follow the existing evidence where it
> actually leads -- to the doorstep of every CTer's beloved Patsy named
> Lee Harvey.

Von Pea Brain wrote:......." follow the existing evidence where it
actually leads"

Pssst. Pea Brain.... that's exactly what the dumb cops did.... And the
conspirators made it so simple to follow that evidence that even a
blind cop would have been able to follow it. As Nick Katzenbach
said..." It all seems just a little to pat to be believable"

Only a gutless, gullible, imbecile would pretend to believe that that
evidence was legitimate.

Walt

aeffects

Dec 18, 2007, 10:09:36 AM12/18/07

slamm'in Sammy Brown and Just*puke*me1952 the boards resident,
fraudulent [I might add] carpet munchers aren't going to like that...

> Walt

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 18, 2007, 6:14:26 PM12/18/07
>>> "Only a gutless, gullible, imbecile would pretend to believe that that evidence was legitimate." <<<

And only an imbecilic kook of "Mega" proportions could even BEGIN to
believe that ALL of the "LHO WAS HERE" evidence was faked or
manufactured in some fashion with respect to not just ONE murder in
Dallas in Nov. 1963--but TWO murders!

And you'd have to be either the President of the "ABO" fan club or a
total retard to even begin to think that all of that evidence against
Ozzie even COULD have been faked or manufactured and have nobody but
evil "plotters" knowing about it).

On top of that, even if the cops and everybody in Texas had truly
WANTED to frame only Oswald for the 2 murders (which is an insane
thought to begin with, of course), there's SO MUCH stuff on the "LHO
Killed JFK & JDT" table that there would certainly have been no NEED
to plant SO MUCH stuff in order to convict your beloved patsy.

It's a popcorn trail to Oswald so long and abundant that you could
throw half of it down the drain and Oswald would still be proven
guilty of the two crimes with what's left over.

But ALL of the stuff within this popcorn trail has been
"planted"....right Mister K-Word?

I wonder, then, why the ultra-efficient plotters/planters didn't
"plant" a witness in Dealey Plaza who would--on November 22--
positively I.D. the resident "patsy" as President Kennedy's killer?
(Kinda like they did with the approx. 13 witnesses they evidently
"planted" or "coerced" with respect to the Tippit murder.)

"They" were too busy planting physical evidence to worry about a
witness who would (falsely) say on Game Day that the patsy was JFK's
assassin, right Mr. Kook?

This being the case, even though, per the Kook population, the amazing
plotters WERE able to manipulate and coerce nearly every witness that
needed to be "coerced" after the assassination...right Mr. K.?

tomnln

Dec 19, 2007, 2:59:08 PM12/19/07
Looks like David found ANOTHER issue to Dodge.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message