11/22/63 Radio Coverage

David Von Pein

Apr 12, 2007, 11:52:10 PM4/12/07
LINKS TO RADIO FOOTAGE FROM NOVEMBER 22, 1963......

KLIF-Radio --- 63 minutes of continuous, unedited, as-it-is-happening
coverage, beginning at approx. 12:35 PM CST on 11/22/63:

http://www.archive.org/download/november221963audio/KLIFunedited.mp3

---------------------------

WBAP-Radio --- Highlights culled from WBAP's 11/22/63 assassination
coverage, including an interview with Dealey Plaza witness Jean Hill.
This montage footage concludes with commentary by radio icon Paul
Harvey:

http://www.otr.com/timeline/kennedy_shot.mp3

---------------------------

BBC-Radio Archives --- Includes misc. radio highlights and various
Kennedy-related articles:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/22/newsid_2451000/2451143.stm

Herbert Blenner

Apr 13, 2007, 1:03:10 AM4/13/07
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/22/newsid_2...

Here is the live radio coverage the LN'ers do not hear.

http://www.members.aol.com/a1eah71/mysite/curryndecker.wav

Herbert

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2007, 1:29:48 AM4/13/07
>>> "Here is the live radio coverage the LN'ers do not hear:

http://www.members.aol.com/a1eah71/mysite/curryndecker.wav " <<<

=========================

It just goes to show that Jesse Curry and Bill Decker were fooled into
thinking that ALL of the gunshots had come from the "railroad yard"
area or the "Triple Underpass" area.

And just exactly how many CTers believe that ANY shots came from
either of those two places (railroad yard or Underpass)?

Likely answer: Zero.

Just like Holland, Dodd, Simmons, et al....Curry and Decker seemed to
think (initially) that ALL of the shots came from a location further
WEST than they actually did come from.

It seems fairly obvious to me that when the sound of Oswald's three
shots from the TSBD reached the ears of many of the people who were
very close to the Underpass, those west-end witnesses were fooled into
thinking that ALL of the shots had come from a place further west than
the Book Depository.

Otherwise, many more witnesses would have said they heard shots from
BOTH the Knoll area AND from the corner of Elm & Houston.

And the fact that so MANY different witnesses (95% total approx.; both
east-end and west-end DP witnesses) claimed to hear all the shots from
the same ONE location (be it front or rear locale in DP) tells me one
thing.....THERE WAS ONLY *ONE* SINGLE SOURCE (LOCATION) OF GUNFIRE ON
11/22/63.

And that one source HAD to be the TSBD, since even most CTers agree
that at least SOME of the shots definitely came from there.

Plus, the double-pronged earwitness account of Harold Norman, alone,
puts a definitive stamp on the "Shots Positively Came From The
Depository's Sixth Floor" scenario.

"Double-Pronged" = "I heard three shots" and "I heard three hulls
{shells} hitting the floor" -- Harold Norman (paraphrased). .....

VINCENT BUGLIOSI -- "So you heard a total of three shots?"

HAROLD NORMAN -- "Yes sir."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Did it sound to you like a rifle was being fired
directly above you?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Yes sir."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Was there any OTHER reason, in addition to the sound
of the rifle, any other reason why you believed the shots were coming
from directly above you?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Yes sir."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "And what is that?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Because I could hear the empty hulls--that's what I
call them--hit the floor; and I could hear the bolt action of the
rifle being pushed back and forward."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "You're familiar with a bolt-action rifle?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Yes sir."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "And by 'hulls', you mean cartridge casings?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Cartridges."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "How many did you hear falling to the floor?"

MR. NORMAN -- "Three."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

tomnln

Apr 13, 2007, 1:37:37 AM4/13/07
Hahahahahaha

Look at ALL the people who were "Fooled">>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/RACE%20TO%20TSBD.htm

Davis must have Several Wheel Chairs & a Shitload of Canes.

His Explanations are L-A-M-E

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Herbert Blenner

Apr 13, 2007, 2:51:35 AM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 1:29?am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.members.aol.com/a1eah71/mysite/curryndecker.wav" <<<
>
> =========================
>
> It just goes to show that Jesse Curry and Bill Decker were fooled into
> thinking that ALL of the gunshots had come from the "railroad yard"
> area or the "Triple Underpass" area.

It just goes to show how you leap to conclusions without any
supporting facts. If you dare challenge my statement then post the
evidence that Jesse Curry and Bill Decker thought ALL the gunshots
came from the areas of the railroad yard or the Triple Underpass.

> And just exactly how many CTers believe that ANY shots came from
> either of those two places (railroad yard or Underpass)?

Perhaps you can cite the WC testimony of Curry and Decker where they
explained why they ordered forces to the vicinity of the railroad yard
and the overpasses.

> Likely answer: Zero.

Of course the WC did not ask either Curry or Decker to explain their
broadcasts.

> Just like Holland, Dodd, Simmons, et al....Curry and Decker seemed to
> think (initially) that ALL of the shots came from a location further
> WEST than they actually did come from.

We are still waiting for you to show where Curry and Decker stated,
testified or otherwise indicated, conveyed or expressed their
perception that ALL of the shots originated farther WEST than the
actual source.

> It seems fairly obvious to me that when the sound of Oswald's three
> shots from the TSBD reached the ears of many of the people who were
> very close to the Underpass, those west-end witnesses were fooled into
> thinking that ALL of the shots had come from a place further west than
> the Book Depository.

Witnesses at the west end of the plaza did not hear the first shot as
a meek firecracker. Instead they reported a BIG BANG. This evidence
places listeners at the west end much closer to that particular
shooter than witnesses near the Book Depository.

> Otherwise, many more witnesses would have said they heard shots from
> BOTH the Knoll area AND from the corner of Elm & Houston.

I am certain that you have ignored the rapid decrease in the loudness
of gunfire with distance from the shooter. In fact the audio power
from gunfire impinging upon the ears of witnesses varied by a factor
of 2500 over the span of Dealey Plaza.

> And the fact that so MANY different witnesses (95% total approx.; both
> east-end and west-end DP witnesses) claimed to hear all the shots from
> the same ONE location (be it front or rear locale in DP) tells me one
> thing.....THERE WAS ONLY *ONE* SINGLE SOURCE (LOCATION) OF GUNFIRE ON
> 11/22/63.

How many head shot eyewitnesses saw President Kennedy's back and to
the left motion? I have found the WC statements of testimonies of two
dozens eyewitnesses and none report the most eye catching and
unforgettable movement of Kennedy. So what makes you think that the
statements and testimonies of your ear witnesses are more creditable
than the statements and testimonies of eye witnesses?

> And that one source HAD to be the TSBD, since even most CTers agree
> that at least SOME of the shots definitely came from there.
>
> Plus, the double-pronged earwitness account of Harold Norman, alone,
> puts a definitive stamp on the "Shots Positively Came From The
> Depository's Sixth Floor" scenario.
>
> "Double-Pronged" = "I heard three shots" and "I heard three hulls
> {shells} hitting the floor" -- Harold Norman (paraphrased). .....

Harold Norman was about 10 ft from sixth floor and about 500 ft from
the railroad yard or overpasses. So if they fired shots from these
west end locations then distance would have diminished the power of
these sounds reaching Norman's ears by 99.96 percent. In order words,
you have cited the worst possible ear witness to dispute gunfire from
the west end.

Herbert

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2007, 3:25:03 AM4/13/07
Chief Curry told the WC that he thought the first shot was possibly
just a "firecracker" or a "railroad torpedo" (whatever that is)....but
Curry did say that he heard three shots and that the last two were
"from behind", but not from the "railroad yard" (whatever that means
exactly, location-wise, I don't know).

But he ordered police officers to check out the railroad yard, not the
TSBD area ("Get someone up in the railroad yard to check those people"
-- Curry). This tells me his ears, like many others, were very likely
fooled by the reverberation of Oswald's shots.

But, of course, my main point in my prior post is that a huge majority
of witnesses thought shots came from just ONE location...which means
(per CTers anyway) that 95%+ of the 104 witnesses via Mr. McAdams poll
got it wrong.....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/earwitnesses.htm

Kinda odd IMO, if, in fact, two or three gunmen were popping away from
opposite ends of the Plaza on 11/22.

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2007, 3:37:05 AM4/13/07

>>> "So what makes you think that the statements and testimonies of your ear witnesses are more creditable than the statements and testimonies of eye witnesses?" <<<

They aren't...really. The eye- and ear-witnesses are both pretty
lousy, actually. Although it's certainly hard to ignore the 76%+ of
earwitnesses who favored exactly a "3 Shot" shooting event....which
just happens to equate to the precise number of Oswald spent
cartridges up on the 6th Floor that day.

Sounds like 3 out of 4 people probably at least got the shot count
correct anyway. The "direction" thing is a bit more murky indeed.

But the CTers are forced to believe that the EARwitnesses are REALLY,
REALLY lousy when it came to TOTAL NUMBER OF SHOT LOCATIONS. Because
not a single witness got that right (per the most-popular CT shot
locations anyway), that I am aware of.

Based on what most CTers believe, do you know of a single witness who
hit the "CT" nail squarely on the head that day with respect to the
exact number of shots and the precise (supposed) locations of those
shots? I sure don't.

LNers are miles ahead of CTers in the two most-critical "sound"
departments -- i.e., number of shots heard (3) and location of all
shots heard (TSBD).....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots3.jpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2007, 3:42:51 AM4/13/07
>>> "Witnesses at the west end of the plaza did not hear the first shot as a meek firecracker." <<<

Jesse Curry did. He uses the word "firecracker" twice in his WC
testimony when relating his "first shot" thoughts. Of course he WAS
inside a hardtop vehicle at the time. So, that must be taken into
account vs. someone OUTSIDE in the open air. ....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/curry1.htm

Walt

Apr 13, 2007, 10:27:04 AM4/13/07
On 13 Apr, 00:29, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> http://www.members.aol.com/a1eah71/mysite/curryndecker.wav" <<<
>
> =========================
>
> It just goes to show that Jesse Curry and Bill Decker were fooled into
> thinking that ALL of the gunshots had come from the "railroad yard"
> area or the "Triple Underpass" area.
>
> And just exactly how many CTers believe that ANY shots came from
> either of those two places (railroad yard or Underpass)?
>
> Likely answer: Zero.
>
> Just like Holland, Dodd, Simmons, et al....Curry and Decker seemed to
> think (initially) that ALL of the shots came from a location further
> WEST than they actually did come from.

It seems fairly obvious to me that when the sound of Oswald's three
shots from the TSBD reached the ears of many of the people who were
very close to the Underpass, those west-end witnesses were fooled
into
thinking that ALL of the shots had come from a place further west
than
the Book Depository.

Ok ..You can believe that.....You have every right to make a fool of
yourself, but how do you explain all of the witnesses way back on
Houston thinking the sounds of the gunfire had came from WEST of the
TSBD, in the vicinity of the GK or the railroad yards?

Walt

Walt

Apr 13, 2007, 10:35:01 AM4/13/07
On 13 Apr, 02:25, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Chief Curry told the WC that he thought the first shot was possibly
> just a "firecracker" or a "railroad torpedo" (whatever that is)....but
> Curry did say that he heard three shots and that the last two were
> "from behind", but not from the "railroad yard" (whatever that means
> exactly, location-wise, I don't know).

A "railrod torpedo" is a large "firecracker" that is clamped to the
rail of the RR track to warn the engineer that there is a serious
problem on the tracks ahead. The torpedo was detonated by the wheel
of the engine running over the device, and served as a warning to the
engineer. I don't believe they are used anymore.... modern radio and
telephone communication made them obsolete.

Walt

Herbert Blenner

Apr 13, 2007, 12:05:53 PM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 3:25?am, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Chief Curry told the WC that he thought the first shot was possibly
> just a "firecracker" or a "railroad torpedo" (whatever that is)....but
> Curry did say that he heard three shots and that the last two were
> "from behind", but not from the "railroad yard" (whatever that means
> exactly, location-wise, I don't know).

Curry and Decker were farther west than the overpasses and the
railroad yard when they made their transmissions.

> But he ordered police officers to check out the railroad yard, not the
> TSBD area ("Get someone up in the railroad yard to check those people"
> -- Curry). This tells me his ears, like many others, were very likely
> fooled by the reverberation of Oswald's shots.

Curry ordered his officers to see what happened up there. His words
imply reaction to what he had seen, not heard. So your assumption that
he reacted to shots is open question.

> But, of course, my main point in my prior post is that a huge majority
> of witnesses thought shots came from just ONE location...which means
> (per CTers anyway) that 95%+ of the 104 witnesses via Mr. McAdams poll
> got it wrong.....
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg
>
> http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/earwitnesses.htm

The overwhelming majority of ear witnesses were concentrated in a tiny
area of the east end of Dealey Plaza. This skewed distribution of
witnesses invalidate polls, which neglected population density.

> Kinda odd IMO, if, in fact, two or three gunmen were popping away from
> opposite ends of the Plaza on 11/22.

Do you purposely drag every discussion down to the lowest common
denominator?

Herbert

Herbert Blenner

Apr 13, 2007, 12:22:21 PM4/13/07

Herbert Blenner wrote:
How many head shot eyewitnesses saw President Kennedy's back and to
the left motion? I have found the WC statements of testimonies of two
dozens eyewitnesses and none report the most eye catching and

unforgettable movement of Kennedy. So what makes you think that the

statements and testimonies of your ear witnesses are more creditable
than the statements and testimonies of eye witnesses?

David clipped my argument and changed it into something else.

The failure of head shot eyewitnesses to describe the back and to the
left motion of Kennedy is overwhelming strong evidence that the
authorities stacked the deck. For details see:

http://www.members.aol.com/hdblenner/twodozen.htm

Herbert

David Von Pein

Apr 13, 2007, 5:19:02 PM4/13/07
>>> "The failure of head shot eyewitnesses to describe the back and to the left motion of Kennedy is overwhelming strong evidence that the authorities stacked the deck." <<<

What the heck does this mean?

lazu...@webtv.net

Apr 13, 2007, 11:13:17 PM4/13/07
As long as we're on the subject of radio coverage, how does this little
gem strike ya? Shortly after 2:00 p.m., November 22, NBC reported, "The
weapon which was used to kill the President and which wounded Governor
Connolly has been found in the Texas School Book Depository on the sixth
floor--a British .303 rifle with a telescopic sight."

Wasn't Buell Wesley Frazier's Enfield .303 confiscated about that time?
I guess the authorities couldn't separate their screw-ups from their
cover-ups.--Old Laz

Herbert Blenner

Apr 13, 2007, 11:45:14 PM4/13/07
On Apr 13, 5:19?pm, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What the heck does this mean?

I think it means that you can respond to only one sentence at a time.

Herbert

David Von Pein

Apr 14, 2007, 12:35:15 AM4/14/07
>>> "I think it means that you can respond to only one sentence at a time." <<<

Oh.