THE MONEY ORDER THAT WAS NEVER PROCESSED

Gil Jesus

Mar 1, 2011, 7:10:16 AM3/1/11
The "Hidell" money order contained only the stamp of Klein's Sporting
Goods on it. It was never paid by any financial institution.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=91436&mesg_id=91436&page=

Gil Jesus

Mar 4, 2011, 8:50:46 AM3/4/11
On Mar 1, 7:10 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> The "Hidell" money order contained only the stamp of Klein's Sporting
> Goods on it. It was never paid by any financial institution.
>
> http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...

bump

Bud

Mar 4, 2011, 3:52:51 PM3/4/11

Where did you get the idea it was never processed? It endorsed by
Klein`s to The First Bank of Chicago on the back.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0352a.htm

bigdog

Mar 4, 2011, 4:30:28 PM3/4/11
>  http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

I wonder if Giltardo will bump your reply. The dumbass never ceases to
amaze.

timstter

Mar 4, 2011, 4:39:21 PM3/4/11
On Mar 1, 11:10 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> The "Hidell" money order contained only the stamp of Klein's Sporting
> Goods on it. It was never paid by any financial institution.
>
> http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...

What are you blabbering about NOW, Baldy?

It shows the money got to Klein's and they banked it, cretin.

Your research is complete garbage, you bald laughing stock.

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Mar 5, 2011, 3:34:25 AM3/5/11
On Mar 4, 1:39 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 11:10 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > The "Hidell" money order contained only the stamp of Klein's Sporting
> > Goods on it. It was never paid by any financial institution.
>
> >http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...
>
> What are you blabbering about NOW, Baldy?

wow! yuo really get bent out of shape when its pointed out that you're
weight challenged, ya beer swilling loser, you! So tell us again how
those Carling Black Label smoothies work shedding 150+ pounds... pray
tell, tell us you're not the ACJ laughing stock.... ROTFLMFAO! ! ! !

5 of you dipshit, lone nut morons posting here, yet one CT can run
circles around your sorry asses! Follow the bouncing ball morons!

Gil Jesus

Mar 5, 2011, 8:46:04 AM3/5/11

Gil Jesus

Mar 5, 2011, 8:49:29 AM3/5/11
MORE PROBLEMS FOR THE THREE STOOGES ( Fatman, Dud and DogSh*t )

The proof that bank stamps were used on postal money orders in 1963 is
right on the back of the money order itself:

"More than one endorsement is prohibited by law. BANK STAMPS are not
regarded as endorsements."

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=91435&mesg_id=91435&page=

The "Hidell" money order contained no such stamp.

Bud

Mar 5, 2011, 9:20:49 AM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 8:49 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> MORE PROBLEMS FOR THE THREE STOOGES ( Fatman, Dud and DogSh*t )
>
> The proof that bank stamps were used on postal money orders in 1963 is
> right on the back of the money order itself:
>
> "More than one endorsement is prohibited by law. BANK STAMPS are not
> regarded as endorsements."

It wasn`t endorsed with a bank stamp, retard. Klein`s`s endorsed it
with their own company stamp. They endorse it, and it is deposited
like a check.

> http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...

timstter

Mar 5, 2011, 6:19:25 PM3/5/11
On Mar 6, 12:49 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> MORE PROBLEMS FOR THE THREE STOOGES ( Fatman, Dud and DogSh*t )
>
> The proof that bank stamps were used on postal money orders in 1963 is
> right on the back of the money order itself:
>
> "More than one endorsement is prohibited by law. BANK STAMPS are not
> regarded as endorsements."
>
> http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...

> The "Hidell" money order contained no such stamp.

LOL! Er, Baldy, didn't the FBI source their copy of this from Klein's?

Why TF would it have a bank stamp on it if it came from Klein's, Bald
Goose?

KUTGW, Verm!

LMFAO Regards,

aeffects

Mar 5, 2011, 6:49:13 PM3/5/11
On Mar 5, 3:19 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 12:49 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > MORE PROBLEMS FOR THE THREE STOOGES ( Fatman, Dud and DogSh*t )
>
> > The proof that bank stamps were used on postal money orders in 1963 is
> > right on the back of the money order itself:
>
> > "More than one endorsement is prohibited by law. BANK STAMPS are not
> > regarded as endorsements."
>
> >http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...
>
> > The "Hidell" money order contained no such stamp.
>
> LOL! Er, Baldy, didn't the FBI source their copy of this from Klein's?
>
> Why TF would it have a bank stamp on it if it came from Klein's, Bald
> Goose?

things move that slow in Fresno dipshit? Speed up hon, the world is
passing you by.... R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O Carry on jellybelly.

timstter

Mar 5, 2011, 6:58:57 PM3/5/11

Isn't it time you swept out the hall for the AA meeting?

Maybe you can get Verm and clownnln along tonite!

aeffects

Mar 5, 2011, 9:19:32 PM3/5/11

you need a miracle in your life shithead -- ya can't breakout of here,
you're completely addicted, and only the sickest believe they're
above the "alt.conspiracy.jfk" fray... you need a structured program,
fool! Do you have the nads?

curtjester1

Mar 6, 2011, 8:02:33 AM3/6/11
> > The "Hidell" money order contained no such stamp.- Hide quoted text -

Wrong, again, as Bud makes stuff up out of thin air to apologize for
the fraud and coverup. Fabrication is well, the worst isn't it, Bud?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/d16d94380bf029e1/3297f0bbe58a7013?lnk=gst&q=creating+the+illusion#3297f0bbe58a7013

CJ

Bud

Mar 6, 2011, 9:11:06 AM3/6/11
On Mar 6, 8:02 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:20 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 5, 8:49 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > MORE PROBLEMS FOR THE THREE STOOGES ( Fatman, Dud and DogSh*t )
>
> > > The proof that bank stamps were used on postal money orders in 1963 is
> > > right on the back of the money order itself:
>
> > > "More than one endorsement is prohibited by law. BANK STAMPS are not
> > > regarded as endorsements."
>
> >   It wasn`t endorsed with a bank stamp, retard. Klein`s`s endorsed it
> > with their own company stamp. They endorse it, and it is deposited
> > like a check.
>
> > >http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...
>
> > > The "Hidell" money order contained no such stamp.- Hide quoted text -

> Wrong, again, as Bud makes stuff up out of thin air to apologize for
> the fraud and coverup.

<snicker> And even linked to what I made up from "thin air".

>  Fabrication is well, the worst isn't it, Bud?

It`s the bread and butter of the conspiracy retard.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

Yah, right, either conspiracy pixies were everywhere planting
evidence (Oswald`s wallet, the Paine`s garage, Klein`s records, the
Federal Reserve, the post office, ect), or Oswald just ordered a
rifle, got it, and shot some people with it.

> CJ

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 6, 2011, 11:09:02 AM3/6/11
> > CJ- Hide quoted text -

CTs are so stupid that they don't know they're stupid.

Bud

Mar 6, 2011, 11:44:14 AM3/6/11

Yah, CJ can`t figure out that a plane hit the pentagon when there is
airplane wreckage on the lawn. And Gil, a guy so stupid that he buys a
vehicle sight unseen on the internet think he is going to surf the net
and crack open a case of conspiracy that have gone undetected by smart
people for decades. Can you imagine any real investigation being
conducted by such a collection of dunces and clowns?

aeffects

Mar 6, 2011, 2:46:26 PM3/6/11

hon, we're not riping off elders and seniors by selling them worthless
insurance instruments like reverse mortgages, does that sound familiar
toots-e-roll?

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 2:00:04 AM3/7/11
On Mar 6, 1:46 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hon, we're not riping off elders and seniors by selling them worthless
> insurance instruments like reverse mortgages, does that sound familiar
> toots-e-roll?

Ah, you're back from the noontime Big Book meeting I see. Did you make
yourself useful stacking chairs, making coffee or leading the other
boozehounds in the Serenity Prayer?

Red-Nose, what you know about financial topics could probably fit
inside the thimble that fits inside the thimble about what you know
about the John FRANCIS Kennedy assassination.

Aren't you due for your annual "I'm leaving this discussion board for
good and I'd like to thank Ben Holmes for letting me tickle his man
tits" farewell address?

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 2:22:36 AM3/7/11

Let's not forget Walt's admission that he once built a CARDBOARD model
of Dealey Plaza to get everything figured out. Boy, I'd love to see
that realistic research tool. Boozehound Healy can't remember JFK's
middle name. Holmes claimed an author named John Welsh Hodges had a
book ready to come out that would "destroy" Reclaiming History. Gil
can't figure out how businesses deposit checks and money orders.
Rossley apparently trekked across the country to deliver copies of the
WCR to Ken Porter, Marina Oswald-Porter and "the girls" (as Rossley
apparently referred to Marina's children).

Every single one of them is too stupid to realize that all of their
various theories contradict each other as well as the WCR. It's enough
to simply cling to The Hobby than narrow down what happened.

timstter

Mar 7, 2011, 6:35:33 AM3/7/11

LOL! Remember the day Verm was ripped off? The dud Silverado bought
*as is* from Texas Direct Auto?

Verm spent 18K on the mutha, LOL!

KUTGW, Gilly Jesus!

Walt

Mar 7, 2011, 10:09:57 AM3/7/11

Hey Schmuck...Answer this;.... Who is the more stupid....

(A) The person who is critical of a story, questions conclusion of the
story and seeks information about the event...Or

(B) The person who simply accepts the story and then argues that he
knows all the answers?

It should be abundantly clear to you that you fit into the second
category.... and I doubt that you're honest enough to admit that a
gullible boob is far more stupid than the person who seeks the truth.

Ben Holmes

Mar 7, 2011, 10:18:01 AM3/7/11
In article <d88ff7e1-6d45-4247...@j35g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Mar 7, 1:22=A0am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> )

>n 1963 is

>are not

>orsed it
>ted

>orum=3D3&to...

>d text -

>for

>rea...

>> > =A0 Yah, CJ can`t figure out that a plane hit the pentagon when there i=

Indeed! The troll *also* refuses to do what he advocates - to narrow down what
happened.

This explains why LNT'ers & trolls rarely, if ever, discuss the evidence in this
case, and refuse to *explain* the known evidence in terms of the WCR's theory.

In fact, the troll will refuse to name even a *SINGLE* eyewitness whom he
believes all statements made in 1963-1964...

Those who run from the evidence, and simply consider the WCR to be a Bible, are
cowards.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 10:52:06 AM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 9:18 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Those who run from the evidence, and simply consider the WCR to be a Bible, are
> cowards.

> Ben Holmes

...says the man who has me on his killfilter list so he can't read my
replies.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 7, 2011, 11:45:14 AM3/7/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=60&p=220846&#entry220846

LEE FARLEY SAID:

DVP's reality gets weirder and weirder. Now he's suggesting that there
has never been an occasion where somebody has ever had their signature
forged.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I never suggested any such thing. And why you say I am suggesting such
a silly thing is beyond me.

But in THIS (Kennedy) case, I'm saying that there was positively no
"forgery" of the Oswald documents, because of the testimony of the
experts in the field of identifying writing on questioned documents
(e.g., Alwyn Cole and Joseph McNally).

Naturally, though, expert testimony means zilch to people like Lee
Farley (esp. if it means having to admit the obvious--i.e., Farley's
favorite patsy actually ordered rifle C2766).

LEE FARLEY SAID (SCREAMED):

WHERE ARE THE BANK STAMPS? WHERE ARE THE BANK STAMPS? WHERE?

DVP REPLIED:

WHY DIDN'T THE PLOTTERS WHO FAKED THE MONEY ORDER THINK TO PUT THE
PROPER STAMPS ON IT?

WHY DIDN'T THE PLOTTERS WHO FAKED THE MONEY ORDER THINK TO PUT THE
PROPER STAMPS ON IT?

WHY WERE YOUR PATSY FRAMERS SO INCREDIBLY SLOPPY AND RETARDED? WHY?

DAVID VON PEIN LATER SAID:

The whole business about the BANK stamps is actually a situation where
CTers are attempting to close the barn door after the horse has
already escaped.

I.E.,

Since we know Oswald definitely signed the 3/12/63 money order
(verified by multiple handwriting analysts for the WC and the
HSCA)....and since we know that that money order was definitely
RECEIVED and STAMPED FOR DEPOSIT by Klein's Sporting Goods (verified
by the stamp on the money order and by Klein's V.P. William Waldman,
who CTers must certainly think is either a huge liar or as dumb as a
stump about his own company's procedures and operations)....and since
we positively know that Klein's DID ship Rifle C2766 to Oswald/Hidell
on 3/20/63.....

It, therefore, doesn't make any difference what happened to the money
order after First National Bank in Chicago received it from Klein's.
Whether the bank stamped it or not is immaterial for the purpose of
determining whether Klein's handled that money order and whether
Klein's shipped the rifle to Oswald.

The main point is: We know Klein's received that money order in the
mail from Oswald. And as a result of receiving payment (in full) for
the ordered rifle, Klein's shipped Rifle C2766 to LHO (as confirmed
for all time by Waldman Exhibit #7, which is a document that CTers
must ALSO believe is a total forgery).

Do you see the sheer outlandish NUMBER of hoops and contortions a CTer
must go through in order to take that rifle out of the hands of Lee
Harvey Oswald? I sure do, whether any CTer sees them or not.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/WaldmanExhibitNo7.jpg

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=60&p=220887&#entry220887

DVP THEN SAID:

With respect to the BANK STAMPS that conspiracy theorists insist
should be on the back of Oswald's money order (CE788), I'll offer up
the following thoughts and observations:

This question suddenly popped into my head today:

I wonder if my bank puts stamps or other markings on the back of
every one of my checks that I have deposited into my personal bank
account?

This question became very easy to answer (at least as far as my last
several deposits are concerned), since I can check my recent deposits
online and I can even see (and enlarge) the front and back of every
cancelled/processed check that has been a part of a recent deposit.

I found that only SOME of my cancelled checks have ANY bank markings
on them at all, while some others are COMPLETELY VOID of any and all
bank stamps.

This discovery suggests to me that it's quite possible that this same
"hit and miss" type of activity regarding the stamping of cancelled
checks (and money orders) could have been the reason we find no
official bank markings on the back of CE788.

For proof of this, I offer up the following two images of the front
and back of one of my own cancelled checks from November 2010. This
check was deposited (by mail) into my account at a major U.S. bank.
And please note the back side of the check, which doesn't have any
bank markings on it whatsoever (nor does the front). It merely has my
own signed endorsement (much like what we see in CE788, which has just
the Klein's rubber stamp marking and account number on it).

And, btw, in case anyone wants to accuse me of "faking" or "whiting
out" some of the markings on this cancelled check--I have not altered
this image in any way (other than to remove my account number under
the words "Deposit Only" on the back side of the check):

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s0N37CoAIl0/TXTXWwRx8NI/AAAAAAAARAY/H61zrJQJd4g/s1600/Check%2BSample%2BFront.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SK4DtQfuTUI/TXTXXPgyAsI/AAAAAAAARAg/Qs4UPZCmT3s/s1600/Check%2BSample%2BBack.png

It's my feeling, too, that in many cases where a large, bulk deposit
is made which includes many checks and money orders (which would
certainly have been the case with the $13,000+ deposit made by Klein's
Sporting Goods on March 13, 1963) that it's quite possible that only
the DEPOSIT TICKET for the entire bulk amount gets stamped by the bank
after it is received.

That last part about "bulk deposits" with a lot of checks and money
orders shouldn't be too hard to verify at some point in the future.
(Are there any bank employees posting at this forum?)

LEE FARLEY SAID:

So, this is a "cancelled" cheque? Not a "processed" cheque? What do
the back of your "processed" cheques look like? I just find it strange
that you chose a "cancelled" cheque. At what point in the transaction
did you cancel it?

Or are we at cross-purposes as to what terminology you are using here?
Plus I think it best if we stick to the evidence from the time period,
Dave.

DVP SAID:

Lee,

You misunderstood my terms. When I said "cancelled" check, I didn't
mean that I had literally CANCELLED it. I meant "processed". It's a
check from late last year that I deposited, and it was positively
PROCESSED and added to my personal account by a major U.S. bank via a
Bank By Mail deposit ticket.

And that's not the only example I have either. I can dig up at least
one or two more "processed" checks that went into my bank account that
don't have a single marking or stamp on them from the bank where it
was deposited.

But, as I also said, SOME of the checks DO have a stamp on them from
my bank, but not all of them.

It's possible (I suppose) that the check in question was stamped by my
bank only AFTER they had taken a digital image of it to put online for
me to see. I'll admit that's possible. But all I can go by is what the
digital image shows right now--and there's no bank stamp on it
anywhere.

BERNICE MOORE SAID:

I did work in a bank back then, but here in Canada. .... I do not know
if the process was the same, in the states, 'but here every cheque,
money order, [or] whatever, in a deposit was stamped, as it was also
with the stamp of the bank where it was first presented, on the back.

fwtw.

DVP SAID:

Thank you, Bernice. I appreciate the info on that.

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

Here is what Davey is ignoring and it's crucial:

The FBI never found the money order in that 13,000 [dollar] deposit.

So in addition to never being stamped, it was never found, period.

This is what I mean by taking things in isolation.

DVP SAID:

Then what is this a picture of, Jimbo? A figment of my
imagination?.....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/pages/WH_Vol17_0352a.jpg

In short:

DiEugenio doesn't have the PROOF that Oswald's $21.45 money order
[CE788] is a fraud. In fact, the BEST EVIDENCE tells us just the
opposite -- OSWALD'S WRITING IS ON THE DAMN THING.

Naturally, this BEST EVIDENCE means zilch to conspiracy mongers like
DiEugenio. He WANTS Oswald to be innocent (for some reason), so he'll
jump through every impossible hoop and turn himself (and the evidence)
into an unidentifiable pretzel in order to achieve that silly goal.

Another great example of DiEugenio's Mister Salty pretzel twists comes
in the form of what he's done to totally misrepresent and mangle the
"paper bag" evidence.

There's way, way more evidence to tell us that Oswald WAS carrying
that paper bag on the morning of November 22 than there is to suggest
a reasonable doubt that he didn't. But DiEugenio WANTS that paper bag
to vanish off the planet--so, by God, he'll do and say anything to
make that happen. Even to the point of accusing TWO COMPLETELY
INNOCENT PEOPLE (Linnie Mae Randle and 19-year-old kid Buell Wesley
Frazier) of just MAKING UP the bag from whole cloth.

This, you see, is the fantasy world DiEugenio lives in every day
regarding the assassination of President Kennedy. And he relishes it.
He basks in it daily. Well, he can have it. I like EVIDENCE instead of
silly speculation about people like Buell and Linnie Mae.

LEE FARLEY SAID:

Okay. I thought I may have mistook your terminology. As I added to my
from 1963 here unless you can identify and list the procedures
followed in the 1960's and the difference and similarities of those
that exist in 2011. What with computers, logistics, timescales and
all...

Not quite apples and oranges but still...

Why not just give in? There are soooooo many problems with the order
and the delivery that it's getting a bit embarrassing for you to have
to defend it all.

DVP SAID:

Because Oswald's handwriting is on the money order.

Why that extremely powerful fact isn't good enough for you is a
mystery. But it IS good enough for me (and probably for most other
reasonable people).

Plus--there's the FACT that Klein's positively had that money order IN
ITS POSSESSION in March 1963. We know that to be the case, because if
they didn't, they would have never processed the sales order for Rifle
C2766 to "A. Hidell", as seen in Waldman #7. (Oh, yes, Waldman 7 is
yet another fake document, isn't it, Lee?)

And Klein's STAMPED the money order with their own company stamp, for
Pete sake.

Why do you think EVERYTHING is a fake--even that Klein's stamp on the
back of the Oswald money order?

Nothing is EVER what it seems to be, is it Lee (and Jimbo)?

JAMES DiEUGENIO SAID:

I mean when you have to flash forward a half century to 2010 and
online banking, I mean that takes the cake.

DVP SAID:

Sorry I had to use 2010 stuff to illustrate my point, Jimbo (my simple
point being: not all PROCESSED checks that are deposited by bank
customers have bank markings on them), but all of my 1963 cancelled
checks are currently locked up at CIA HQ in Langley until 2039.
(Hoover ordered it; I didn't.)

JOHN ARMSTRONG SAID [VIA A POST MADE BY JACK WHITE]:

The Money Order was not the only item that was void of bank s[t]amps.
Look at the Bank Deposit slip dated Feb 15 (not the tally of the
various deposits, but the Bank Deposit slip). It has no Bank Stamp.
Have you ever deposited money, check, MO, etc to a bank without the
bank teller stamping the date on the deposit slip??

DVP SAID:

That is very likely because that was merely an "extra copy" of the
deposit ticket, and my guess would be that that extra copy never made
it to First National Bank at all. Or, if it did go the bank, perhaps
the bank only stamped the FIRST copy, and not the "extra copy". But if
it never went to the bank in the first place, of course it wouldn't
have any "First National Bank" markings on it.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/pages/WH_Vol21_0365b.jpg

JOHN ARMSTRONG SAID:

Finally, after the microfilm was taken from Klein's at about 5:00 am
on 11/23/63, it was in FBI custody. Now, without showing the microfilm
to Klein's or getting any additional help from Klein's on Nov 23, how
did the FBI determine that payment to Klein's had been made with a
postal money order??

DVP SAID:

First off, how does Armstrong know that Klein's provided no
"additional help" at all regarding the money order?

But even if Armstrong is correct here, it could have merely been an
educated, logical guess on the FBI's behalf. By that time on early
Saturday morning, the FBI likely knew a whole lot about Oswald's
financial state, and they likely knew he had no personal checking
account at all. And they certainly knew that the rifle was ordered via
MAIL ORDER. That left only CASH and a MONEY ORDER for the most likely
methods by which Oswald would have paid for the rifle. (And we know he
paid for it, because Klein's wouldn't have had a record of the SALE
[Waldman 7] if the rifle had not been paid in full by the purchaser.)

So, to the Post Office the FBI went.

Pretty simple tracking method, IMO, given what the FBI likely knew
about Oswald and his finances as of early on Nov. 23, 1963.

But I'd like to also know where Armstrong got the info about Klein's
providing the FBI no help at all re the money order on 11/23/63 AM.
Can that be documented somewhere in the record?

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 11:48:14 AM3/7/11

And what makes you think I "accepted" the story put out by the WC?

I was probably your "typical" CT in high school (1970s for me). I saw
the Zapruder film aired on Good Night America with Geraldo Rivera and
was hooked. I read the CT books of the era like Rush to Judgment. I
paid attention to the HSCA findings that a shot was fired from the
knoll--it seemed to seal the deal...a conspiracy killed JFK, and our
own government was belatedly admitting some of the truth.

Time marched on. I paid attention to some of the developments over the
years, but there was a career to build and kids to raise. I remember
paying attention when the knoll shot was debunked by varius sources.
thought the movie JFK was awful. I read Best Evidence in the late
1980's and I thought Lifton was off his rocker. I read High Treason
and almost laughed myself to death. Instead of narrowing down the
possibilities, time seemed to be expanding the list of suspects. This
is the opposite of what one would expect with a legitimate
investigation. I visited Dealey Plaza in the early 1990's and it
looked smaller than I thought it would. The knoll looked like a
horrible place to hide a "hit team" with an expectation of escaping.
The window on the 6th floor of the depository looms over Elm St. Maybe
Oswald got lucky and killed the president, I thought to myself.

A few years ago, I typed "JFK Assassination" into my browser and found
all of the insanity that surrounds this topic. I read some of the pro
LN stuff (for the first time, really) and found out that Oswald alone
as the assassin made absolute sense. Everything else is baloney. I
realized how little I had actually read over the years that was based
on actual evidence--the rifle, bullets, prints all point to Oswald--
there's your shooter.

Oswald was a loser who stuck his rifle out of a window and snapped off
a few shots that changed history. There isn't much more to it than
that.

Walt, you're the gullible boob who thinks thousands of people would
conspire to plan something as complex as what you think occurred when
they simply could've poisoned his food or blackmailed him into not
running in 1964 with a sex scandal.

You're the gullible boob who think teams of people planted evidence,
altered evidence and lied about evidence--sometimes in direct
contradiction to what the other fakers were doing.

You're the gullible boob making cardboard models of Dealey Plaza and
pushing little toy cars down a tiny Elm Street to figure out how the
assassination happened.

You're the gullible boob who can't admit that this is a hobby--The
Hobby--and you are just an ordinary old guy with no training in
forensics, ballistics, primary source historical research techniques,
police tactics of the era, etc.

All of the doctors who have reviewed the main autopsy conclusions
agree that JFK was hit twice--from above and behind.

I'll take their expertise over your lack of the same.

timstter

Mar 7, 2011, 3:43:49 PM3/7/11

Que?

Concerned Regards,

Walt

Mar 7, 2011, 4:32:20 PM3/7/11

Hey Schmuck....Are you now denying that you believe the Warren Report
is the bible?

> I'll take their expertise over your lack of the same.- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Mar 7, 2011, 5:22:14 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 9:18 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <d88ff7e1-6d45-4247-bc3f-6c8a0fc21...@j35g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

Not only are they cowards they're arrogant cowards..... They believe
they are so damned smart that if they can't solve the crime then
nobody can solve it and they then hide behind the official government
story. Little do they know that the official government story is a
THEORY.

> --
> Ben Holmes
> Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com- Hide quoted text -

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 5:29:19 PM3/7/11

I'm denying it, yes.

It's a report--not the bible.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 5:57:03 PM3/7/11

I believe in evidence. Science. Forensics. Ballistic tests. I believe
that the people who worked on the case are a lot smarter than me, and
way, way, way smarter than you.

Little do they know that the official government story is a
> THEORY.
>

> > --
> > Ben Holmes

> > Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com-Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Mar 7, 2011, 7:56:34 PM3/7/11

you be riff-raff troll, not to mention a coward.... end of story --
deal with it!

Walt

Mar 7, 2011, 8:01:50 PM3/7/11

You give them credit for being smarter than you because it allows you
to continue to trust those who have demonstated over and over that
they're not worth of our trust. By crediting them with superior
brains you allow yourself to be a coward who is afraid to face
reality.... SUCKER! Your children and grandchildren will spit on
your grave for being such a coward.

and
> way, way, way smarter than you.
>
> Little do they know that the official government story is a
>

> > THEORY.
>
> > > --
> > > Ben Holmes

> > > Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com-Hidequoted text -

aeffects

Mar 7, 2011, 8:01:57 PM3/7/11

hon, I've met men on the edge that were much, MUCH more a man than
you... how does your wife deal with a coward? Or do you simply hide
your acj involvement from her... that's the kind of chicken shit motha
fucka you are, gutless .... just another two-bit, insurance rip-off
arteeeeeest .... whom got caught in a lie posting under his: "quote"
brothers computer utilizing an alias.... LOSAH! ! ! ! !

aeffects

Mar 7, 2011, 8:02:55 PM3/7/11

aeffects

Mar 7, 2011, 8:09:39 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 8:45 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut troll's excuses....>

posting by the pound shithead gets you no where! Other than, of
course, last place in a pud pulling contest.... you've been left in
the dust shithead, best you can hope for is distraction with
minutae.... rehashing all the old nonsense -- hell, you fools can't
even cope with Armstrong's Harvey & Lee... get-a-grip toots-e-roll!

Bud

Mar 7, 2011, 9:07:08 PM3/7/11

Make yourself useful stoner, Ben`s balls have to be dry by now. See
if you can`t get him to post that embarrassing series of questions
again, nothing illustrates the intellectual bankruptcy of the
conspiracy kook position better. And while you`re at it see if you can
coax Puxatony Ben out from behind his killfilter, I promise I won`t
point out how close the top of his head is to the ground any more.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 10:50:21 PM3/7/11
> brothers computer utilizing an alias.... LOSAH! ! ! ! !- Hide quoted text -

Isn't there a sober cab waiting downstairs for you, Red-Nose?

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 10:57:37 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 7:01 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

<snip>

> You give them credit for being smarter than you because it allows you
> to continue to trust those who have demonstated over and over that
> they're not worth of our trust.

I told you that when I was young I thought a conspiracy killed JFK.
Was I brave then, but now I'm a coward?

> By crediting them with superior
> brains you allow yourself to be a coward who is afraid to face
> reality.... SUCKER!    Your children and grandchildren will spit on
> your grave for being such a coward.

I see my quip about your cardboard Dealey Plaza model still gets under
your skin. Good.

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 7, 2011, 11:05:23 PM3/7/11

Actually, I am a bit embarrassed to admit I lower myself to your level
by responding to your posts, Red-Nose. Even your CT buddies ignore
you. I heard through the grapevine that Fetzer thinks you're an idiot.
First thing I've ever agreed on with the Nutty Professor Fetzer.

If you hurry, Ben's got a razor ready--he's going to let you shave the
hair off his back.

curtjester1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:28:30 PM3/8/11
On Mar 6, 9:11 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 8:02 am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > >   It wasn`t endorsed with a bank stamp, retard. Klein`s`s endorsed it
> > > with their own company stamp. They endorse it, and it is deposited
> > > like a check.

> > Wrong, again, as Bud makes stuff up out of thin air to apologize for
> > the fraud and coverup.
>

>  <snicker> And even linked to what I made up from "thin air".
>
> >  Fabrication is well, the worst isn't it, Bud?
>
>   It`s the bread and butter of the conspiracy retard.
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

>   Yah, right, either conspiracy pixies were everywhere planting
> evidence (Oswald`s wallet, the Paine`s garage, Klein`s records, the
> Federal Reserve, the post office, ect), or Oswald just ordered a
> rifle, got it, and shot some people with it.
>

> > CJ- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, go off on your soapbox and trust your people who tell exactly
how to live your life while they have one hand in your wallet. Why
don't you just find a banking process that any business would have to
go through, especially, a rifle mail order business, and find your
documentations? Answer, before you begin looking more retarded than
you actually are, is that there is none. Of course I didn't expect
you to go through the link I gave, that would be too much trouble and
thinking for you.

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:31:32 PM3/8/11
On Mar 6, 11:09 am, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:
> CTs are so stupid that they don't know they're stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah CT's are so stupid, that they'll wonder why a Postal Inspector
who was knee deep in everything would pick out a money order from his
office 2 years in advance because it was taken from a box instead of
the next one in line. Just how dumb can one be if they were actually
wondering about things that would prove something in this case?
Answer: As dumb as dumb doorknob.

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:35:04 PM3/8/11
>   Yah, CJ can`t figure out that a plane hit the pentagon when there is

> airplane wreckage on the lawn. And Gil, a guy so stupid that he buys a
> vehicle sight unseen on the internet think he is going to surf the net
> and crack open a case of conspiracy that have gone undetected by smart
> people for decades. Can you imagine any real investigation being
> conducted by such a collection of dunces and clowns?- Hide quoted text -

Anyone can figure it out Bud. The plane don't fit in the small hole
and can't go that far to make a big hole on the other side a city
block long. One in a 1,000 things the plane couldn't and didn't do.
The dunces and clowns are the ones that will just be spoonfed an
impossible story, the one the gov't put over. Well, it's nothing,
new. You believe all the stories the gov't pulls over on you. I
think you still believe that Vietnam was fought over the domino
theory.

CJ

Bud

Mar 8, 2011, 4:04:40 PM3/8/11

See, what did I tell you? He can`t figure out what made that hole
with plane wreckage strewn all over the lawn.

> CJ

Bud

Mar 8, 2011, 4:11:57 PM3/8/11

You are tipping your hand. You are showing that your ideas are
driven by the desire to blame someone else for Oswald`s crime.

> Why
> don't you just find a banking process that any business would have to
> go through, especially, a rifle mail order business, and find your
> documentations?

<snicker> It`s your idea that things were done out of the ordinary,
it`s up to you to produce the support for this idea. Show Klein`s did
things differently with other rifles then they did with Oswald`s rifle
or shut the fuck up about it.

>  Answer, before you begin looking more retarded than
> you actually are, is that there is none.  Of course I didn't expect
> you to go through the link I gave, that would be too much trouble and
> thinking for you.

The people who write these articles for crackpot sites do your
thinking for you. These articles are written by retards for retards.

> CJ

Bud

Mar 8, 2011, 4:14:49 PM3/8/11

Actually what is going to happen is that this generation of WC
critics will die off and all their gripes will be forgotten. But the
WC will still command the field for decades to come, unmoved and
unimpressed.

>  and
>

> > way, way, way smarter than you.
>
> > Little do they know that the official government story is a
>
> > > THEORY.

curtjester1

Mar 9, 2011, 1:28:37 PM3/9/11

Bud, quit trying to sidetrack stuff and answer the obvious. I already
sent you a link on the wreckage. Alzheimer's and Retardation are a
deadly combo.

CJ

curtjester1

Mar 9, 2011, 1:32:53 PM3/9/11
A retard couldn't tell, because he spouts the same retard stuff
without thinking time and again. I do believe in an LHO involvement,
and some guilt. But don't let that closing door hit ya in the arse.

> > Why
> > don't you just find a banking process that any business would have to
> > go through, especially, a rifle mail order business, and find your
> > documentations?
>
>   <snicker> It`s your idea that things were done out of the ordinary,
> it`s up to you to produce the support for this idea. Show Klein`s did
> things differently with other rifles then they did with Oswald`s rifle
> or shut the fuck up about it.

Already done and as usual you can't remember or are just too retarded
with all the stuff you spread yourself thin on all the time. Actually
the burden is upon YOU or you the prosecution to support that he
didn't. That will be a cold day......

> >  Answer, before you begin looking more retarded than
> > you actually are, is that there is none.  Of course I didn't expect
> > you to go through the link I gave, that would be too much trouble and
> > thinking for you.
>
>   The people who write these articles for crackpot sites do your
> thinking for you. These articles are written by retards for retards.

No, they actually do the research that you aren't capable of, or the
WC or their feeders didn't research. But don't let that get in your
way, else you wouldn't be the Bud we know.

CJ