Sorry to be only French ...

François Carlier

Aug 15, 2009, 5:41:11 AM8/15/09
Hello everybody,

James DiEugenio issued a debate challenge. But as I understand it, he will
only debate an American person, and not me, a Frenchman.

Well, he has every right to choose whom he wants to debate with.

That's fine by me.

Still, I would like to point out that although I am French, I am very
knowledgeable on the Kennedy assassination, and most of all, unlike Len
Osanic, James DiEugenio's friend who seconds him all the time, I have been
to Dealey Plaza, unlike Len Osanic I have read Vincent Bugliosi's book,
unlike Len Osanic I know who Dale Myers is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Fran�ois Carlier/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 15, 2009, 6:55:01 AM8/15/09

More of Jim DiEugenio's incorrect statements from the "Black Op Radio"
program of 8/13/09:

"I asked Francois [Carlier] -- ask [David] Von Pein why he
didn't cite the footnote [actually, it's a SOURCE note from the Warren
Report, not technically a "footnote"; DiEugenio is talking about
Source Note #171 on page 89 of the WCR].

"Well, Von Pein, I guess, never took Francois up on that
challenge, and there's a very good reason why he didn't do that." --
James DiEugenio; 08/13/09

===========

DiEugenio, as usual, is 100% wrong when he said that I did not respond
to Mr. Carlier's e-mail message regarding Source Note #171 that is
found on page 89 of the Warren Commission Report. I responded to
Francois' 8/1/09 e-mail within hours of receiving it; and then I
transferred my e-mail message to Francois into the 8/2/09 Internet
message linked below:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e26da650570ff1de

ADDENDUM:

James DiEugenio somehow (amazingly) knows for a fact what was going
through the heads of BOTH Arlen Specter and Dr. James Humes when Humes
testified before the Warren Commission in 1964.

I.E., DiEugenio, being the silly conspiracist he apparently is, thinks
that both Specter and Humes were of the opinion that the autopsy
photos of President Kennedy would never be seen by the American
public, and this mindset gave Arlen Specter the freedom to invent a
"B.S. story" (DiEugenio's exact quote from 7/16/09) about the "strap
muscles" of JFK. (Even though, of course, Specter himself never ONCE
said the words "strap muscles" while questioning Dr. Humes.)

IOW -- Jim DiEugenio, like almost all conspiracy theorists enjoy
doing, has decided ON HIS OWN what people like Specter and Humes were
thinking in 1964. It's an amazing talent DiEugenio possesses indeed.
He can read the minds of multiple people.

In reality, though, Jim DiEugenio is full of nothing but shit when he
said on July 16th, 2009, that Arlen Specter "made up this B.S. story
about the strap muscles, never knowing that that story was going to be
exposed".

Maybe DiEugenio should go to work for Rex Sikes (he's a professional
"mind reader"). Rex and Jim seem to have a lot in common.

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a3800545b6421ebf

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/461934a0b7b2eba3

Walt

Aug 15, 2009, 11:30:29 AM8/15/09
On Aug 15, 4:41 am, François Carlier <Fra-Carl...@orange.fr> wrote:

I think everbody is aware that you are "sorry" Frenchy.......

> /François Carlier/

Ben Holmes

Aug 15, 2009, 2:28:23 PM8/15/09
In article <4a8682a4$0$12620$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Carlier?= says...

Run coward, run!

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com