~~ Why wasn't Oswald recorded during his interrogation? ~~

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 10, 2007, 10:30:09 AM7/10/07
> Another important question to ask is, why didn't they tape record > all of
> Oswald's statements when he was being questioned for ten
> hours? They tape
> recorded nothing. They didnt even write down anything.
>
> That gross negligence alone is enough to call serious doubts into > the
> claim Oswald killed JFK.

Economics:
Not recording Oswald may seem on the surface
to be gross negligence, but look at a little
closer.. I *think* Fritz may have been the lead
interrogator, and if so a damn good one.
HERE'S AN OVERLOOKED PROBLEM: They had Oswald
talking (incredibly) without an attorney! I'm
pretty sure they may have felt he might abruptly
shut up when he saw a recording device. Could
they have secretly recorded the interrogation?
No way!! Any defense attorney worth his salt could
have then easily gotten everything Oswald said
thrown out. And I mean EVERYTHING.
The interrogation sans the recording device
may have been part of a frenzied rush to nail the
President's assassin ASAP but the more I have
reflected on that admittedly troublesome chapter,
the more I doubt it.
Speculation: I think the DPD briefly considered
it and rejected it for the reasons I listed above.

MR ;~D
Ed Cage
0919Jul1007

On Jul 7, 11:57 pm, "Economics" <econ...@nospam.net> wrote:
> [...]
> regarding
> statement
> > > non

> > > Also, it does seem suspicious how Oswald was immediately killed. If
> > > Oswald really did kill JFK, then surely he was the most important man
> the
> > > police should protect and make sure he stays alive, so all the details
> of
> > > the assassination could be uncover.
>
> > > But instead of giving Oswald a heavy buller proof vest, and only
> allowing
> > > policemen around while escorting him to another jail, instead they leave
> > > the doors unlocked and allow anyone to come in the parking garage. Soon
> > > Jack Ruby came in with a gun.

> > > questions.

> theater,
> > > he
> would he

> who
> > > from
> > > assassin
> frankly,
> > > possibility.
> they
> > > evidenced
> on
> > > the
> > > stuck
> Cliff

> do
> > > it
> the
> > > arrested,

> after
> > > the
> suspect
> > > who
> Their
> > > correct.

> anybody
> didn't
> car
> > > continues
> know
> > > he
> he

> > Yes, the DPD screwed the pooch big time when they attempted to
> > transfer Oswald. I don't believe bullet proof vests for tranfering
> > notorious suspsects was standard operating procedure in those days.
>
> Another important question to ask is, why didn't they tape record > all of
> Oswald's statements when he was being questioned for ten
> hours? They tape
> recorded nothing. They didnt even write down anything.
>
> That gross negligence alone is enough to call serious doubts into > the
> claim Oswald killed JFK. Plus, there are like 100 similar acts of
> incredible gross negligence by the police back then.
>

> > That became SOP later, probably in response to what happened to LHO.
> > Ruby should never have been let in the basement garage but he was so
> > well know to DPD officers that one of them apparently thought nothing
> > of it when he saw Ruby waltzing in. And if you were the officer who
> > waved Ruby through, would you admit it later on. This was not the
> > DPD's finest hour but their screw up is not evidence of a conspiracy,

MSwanberg

Jul 10, 2007, 11:46:49 AM7/10/07

I'm not sure I can buy that idea. Wouldn't they be looking at one
another and saying, "yeah, this is great... he's singing like a
canary... we have everything we need... um, shouldn't we be, like,
writing this down? Or something?"

The point is that no recording (written, audio, or otherwise) is
usable in court if it doesn't exist. So, why would they be worried
about a lawyer disallowing their evidence?

-Mike

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 10, 2007, 12:33:56 PM7/10/07
Mike thanks for your comments. Here's what I
said:

"Not recording Oswald may seem on the surface
to be gross negligence, but look at a little
closer.. I *think* Fritz may have been the lead
interrogator, and if so a damn good one.
HERE'S AN OVERLOOKED PROBLEM: They had Oswald
talking (incredibly) without an attorney! I'm
pretty sure they may have felt he might abruptly
shut up when he saw a recording device. Could
they have secretly recorded the interrogation?
No way!! Any defense attorney worth his salt could
have then easily gotten everything Oswald said
thrown out."

I was trying to make the point that there were 2
possible downsides to recording Oz:

1) He might instantly shut up. Maybe forever.

2) IF they chose to *secretly* record Oz that
sort of tactic would be easily used against them
and valuable information that they had uncovered
would then likely be thrown out when Oz's attorney
discovered that outrageous tactic.. Additionally
there is ample legal precedent that NONE of that
initial crucial interrogation information could
EVER be used against Oswald! As a bonus Oswald's
attorney would, with just cause, likely instruct
his client not to talk to anybody. (A disaster of
the first order for a Police Department that was
already under severe scrutiny and worldwide
criticism.)

Ed
1124Jul1007

> -Mike- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Jul 10, 2007, 12:59:16 PM7/10/07

> read more »

aeffects

Jul 10, 2007, 1:01:27 PM7/10/07
On Jul 10, 9:33 am, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:

[...]

As a bonus Oswald's
> attorney would, with just cause, likely instruct
> his client not to talk to anybody. (A disaster of
> the first order for a Police Department that was
> already under severe scrutiny and worldwide
> criticism.)

worldwide criticism concerning WHAT? Stevenson? You got to be
joking...!

> Ed
> 1124Jul1007

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 1:10:37 PM7/10/07
Speculation on your part ed;

Why didn't Oswald shut up because of Fritz's "Witnesses"?

WHY did they "LIE" about not having a tape recorder?

http://whokilledjfk.net/

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 1:12:45 PM7/10/07
Hahahahaha

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 10, 2007, 2:11:58 PM7/10/07
Obviously Testicle Tom still thinks all ten (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
Tippit witnesses were
each wrong.

Is "Hahahahaha" your response to the fact
that you are now rejecting official records?

MR :~? ED
1311Jul1007

On Jul 10, 12:12 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Hahahahaha

> read more »

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 2:19:53 PM7/10/07
TESTICLE-SUCKER ed cage Rejects his own Report>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

MSwanberg

Jul 10, 2007, 3:25:56 PM7/10/07

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

I understand and recognize your points. You appear to be coming up
with a reason as to why they didn't record (written or otherwise)
anything Oswald said. I see that.

What I am saying is that the reason isn't very likely. Not having any
record of what he said is just as non-admissable in court as would be
him not saying anything. Or at least, I would imagine there would be
challenge to any testimony of "Oswald said this" and "Oswald said
that".

So, the DPD having the supposed foresight to let Oswald keep talking
because otherwise they would have nothing on him makes little sense,
since in the end, they still had nothing on him. (By nothing, I am
referring to whatever he said while in DPD custody).

I hope I am being clear here. If the DPD were being smart in letting
Oswald talk off-the-record simply because putting him on-the-record
might clam him up, well, the outcome is the same: nothing he said is
on-the-record. So I would think it would be smarter to TRY to record
what he said, just in case he chose to keep talking.

In the end, the reality is that he said stuff that made those that
interrogated him believe greater forces were at work, and therefore
voluntarily kept no record (and destroyed whatever records were
kept... or maybe turned them over to the FBI where they subsequently
vanished).

All in all, the reasoning you give doesn't ring as truly logical in my
mind. Perhaps I am missing something.

-Mike

Gil Jesus

Jul 10, 2007, 3:51:18 PM7/10/07
The idea that they didn't record Oswald because he would have "shut
up" if he had seen a recorder is absurd.

They were parading witnesses in and out of the building in order to
identify him in lineups, they asked him if he owned a rifle and then
SHOWED HIM A PICTURE of him with a rifle. They were showing him all of
this evidence that they had against him and none of that "shut him
up". But a recorder would have.

It's pure bullshit.

They didn't record him because the things he was saying could never
have made the light of day. They knew what he'd say at trial because
he was saying those same things during the interrogation. (phonied
photos and such) They knew that the lineups were staged and they'd
never hold up in court. They knew the "backyard picture" was faked.
They knew he hadn't fired a rifle. They knew that he had left in a
station wagon, not on foot.

They didn't have much evidence on him. As a result, they did what they
could to deny him legal representation. They wouldn't let him shower.
And in the end, much like they did to JFK, they left him wide open to
a gunman firing from the front and side.

There was no way Oswald was going to make it to trial.

Once he was dead, the revisions began.

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2007, 4:46:37 PM7/10/07
>>> "They didn't record him because the things he was saying could never have made the light of day." <<<

Or maybe they didn't record Saint Oz's statements because......

Mr. BALL. Did you have any tape recorder?

Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I don't have a tape recorder. We need one, if we
had one at this time we could have handled these conversations far
better.

Mr. BALL. The Dallas Police Department doesn't have one?

Mr. FRITZ. No, sir; I have requested one several times but so far they
haven't gotten me one.

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2007, 4:57:25 PM7/10/07
For a composite view of a conspiracy-loving kook who has gone
completely mad, all one need do is glance briefly at Gil Jesus' set of
mind-numbingly idiotic comments below. The following words amply
illustrate an "Anybody But Oswald" super-kook in action, nicely
condensed into one single paragraph.....

"They {DPD} knew that the lineups were staged and they'd never hold up

in court. They knew the "backyard picture" was faked. They knew he

{Saint Oswald The Great} hadn't fired a rifle. They knew that he had

left in a station wagon, not on foot. They didn't have much evidence
on him. As a result, they did what they could to deny him legal

representation." -- Gil "Mega-Kook" Jesus; 07/10/07

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 6:14:55 PM7/10/07
Fritz LIED;
The 32rd floor Floor plan of the DPD Clearly shows the "Recording Room"
directly
across the hall from Fritz's office.>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
(Bottom of
page)
I posted that exhibit for you months ago.

THAT makes your info a LIE.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 6:15:51 PM7/10/07
Give us the Name of Oswald's Lawyer KOOK-SUCKER?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jul 10, 2007, 6:36:49 PM7/10/07

Dear Brainless:

A Second rifle found in the TSBD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIo8B7S1k4

Oswald didn't have time to make it to the Tippit murder scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8D6NuLIhw

The Oswald lineups were not conducted fairly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JskQDYovBGs

Oswald and Ruby knew each other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcVM_UbBIyI

The man who found the bullet said that it wasn't on Connally's
stretcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA68-rlXVIY

The package Oswald carried was too small to hold the broken down rifle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFbOTmT2Gw

The Tippit "star" witnesses were unreliable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiOolyy_0I

Johnson admitted the Warren Commission was a fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tspWgqJApYA

The Dallas Police falsified evidence to build a case against Oswald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqUTBPcdX4

Ruby's note from prison admiited that he killed Oswald to silence him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUiZBmm9xUA

You the real mega-kook here. Anyone who comes into this newsgroup and
doesn't belong here is the real kook.

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 10, 2007, 6:38:32 PM7/10/07
Good point Mike.. I should have covered it.
Again we are both speculating but:

1) Collaborating witnesses swearing to what
Oswald voluntarily said is admissible. Even
one person swearing Oswald said this" is
admissible.

2) And this may be more *important* They had
to get to the bottom of the case as quickly as
possible and a chatter-box witness voluntarily
singing was probably unexpected in this modern
day Miranda era. A violation of Miranda law
will result in an immediate (and automatic)
suppression of any evidence based on the
defendant's spoken words, rendering useless any
evidence or quotes you may have extracted. Yet
Oz was unexpectedly talking!

A tape recorder might have shut him up. Forever.

MR ;~D
Ed Cage
1734Jul1007

> > > I'm- Hide quoted text -

> read more »

tomnln

Jul 10, 2007, 7:09:44 PM7/10/07
The point is that they LIED when they said they had NO Tape Recorder.

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2007, 7:18:06 PM7/10/07
I don't give a damn what your silly second-hand videos say, Gil-Mega-
Kook....

ANYONE who has (supposedly) looked into the evidence in the JFK murder
case who can still utter the following inane remarks is a total
nutjob...period:

"They knew that he {LHO} had left in a station wagon, not on foot.

They didn't have much evidence on him. As a result, they did what they

could to deny him legal representation." -- Gil "Super-Kook" Jesus;
07/10/07

eca...@tx.rr.com

Jul 10, 2007, 11:38:03 PM7/10/07
Chico I think this stinker of a post may
have actually topped your ::coughing::
bullet yarn.. Something I had deemed
impossible.
Ed
2237Jul1007

Chico I think this stinker of a post may
have actually topped your ::coughing::
bullet yarn.. Something I had deemed
impossible.
Ed
2237Jul1007

Martin Shackelford

Jul 11, 2007, 4:00:25 AM7/11/07
Actually, they DID record what Oswald said.
Hosty took notes, and saved them--they are reproduced in his book.
Capt. Fritz took notes, and produced a ten-page typed summary from them.
Others also produced reports based on their notes (ordinarily, federal
investigators destroyed their notes once their reports were written--Hosty
violated the rules by keeping his for historical reasons).

Martin

"MSwanberg" <MSwa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

Jul 11, 2007, 8:14:38 AM7/11/07
On Jul 10, 7:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I don't give a damn what your silly second-hand videos say, Gil-Mega-
> Kook....

And that IS your problem, isn't it Von Pein ? You don't care what the
WITNESSES said. You don't care what the people who WERE THERE said.
You're not here to examine the evidence, are you ? You're here to
spread your disinformation to anyone who'll accept it. You're foolish
arrogance and stubbornness got you thrown out of JFK Lancer and you
still haven't learned your lesson. You stubbornly insist that the
official version is correct and like those who issued the garbage, you
refuse the accounts of the people who were there.

Evidence was substituted, reports were falsified, witnesses were
coerced. The people in whose hands JFK's life was placed failed in
their responsibility to protect him and then those same people had the
responsibility of determining how the crime was committed.

The fox was in charge of the henhouse.

Your calling people names and labelling those who don't agree with
you, shows how shallow your knowledge of the case really is. I used to
think that you were a notch above the Tom Lowrys, YoLarvaes and Ed
Cages, but you're not.

You're just another troll.

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 1:04:42 PM7/11/07
Originally, they Denied any notes.

They LIED AGAIN.

"Martin Shackelford" <msh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 1:08:32 PM7/11/07
Gil Stuck THAT one up your ass David.

(but, then again, that's where you LOVE it)

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Bud

Jul 11, 2007, 1:43:46 PM7/11/07

tomnln wrote:
> Fritz LIED;
> The 32rd floor Floor plan of the DPD Clearly shows the "Recording Room"
> directly
> across the hall from Fritz's office.>>>

There are such thing as written records.

You`d think all the decades kooks have been squalking about these
things, they produce one interview of a murder suspect in Dallas that
was tape recorded prior to the assassination. Then they might actually
have a point.

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 2:01:56 PM7/11/07
Hey AIDS Distributor;

Is this your Denial that the DPD had a "Recording Room" on the 3rd floor?

http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
(bottom of page)

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Jul 11, 2007, 7:11:02 PM7/11/07

tomnln wrote:
> Hey AIDS Distributor;

What?

> Is this your Denial that the DPD had a "Recording Room" on the 3rd floor?

Are you admitting you know know what the word "record" means? Let
me help you...

1- To set down for presevation in writing or other permanent form.

2- To register or indicate. example-The clerk recorded the
votes.

[source- American Heritage Dictionary]

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 7:48:13 PM7/11/07

3rd floor layout of the DPD

"X" Recording Room
"Z" Records Room

Notice Difference in the Spelling.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

Bud

Jul 11, 2007, 8:56:13 PM7/11/07

tomnln wrote:
> http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm
> (bottom of page)
>
> 3rd floor layout of the DPD
>
> "X" Recording Room
> "Z" Records Room
>
> Notice Difference in the Spelling.

Then all you need to do is establish that audio recording, and not
written recording, was done in the recording room. On your mark, get
set... GO!

David Von Pein

Jul 11, 2007, 9:24:42 PM7/11/07
>>> "You don't care what the WITNESSES said. You don't care what the people who WERE THERE said." <<<

You mean people like Brennan, Fischer, Edwards, Scoggins, Tatum,
Davis, Davis, Markham, Callaway, Reynolds, and Benavides? People like
that who you kooks regularly ignore?

>>> "You stubbornly insist that the official version is correct..." <<<

Only because it so obviously is.

>>> "...And like those who issued the garbage, you refuse the accounts of the people who were there." <<<

Like Brennan, Callaway, Edwards, Markham....you mean?

>>> "Evidence was substituted..." <<<

Bullshit. You kooks haven't a shred of proof for this. None. But keep
blabbering about it, though. After all, it's all you've got. Because
if the evidence is the Real McCoy....your boy Oz is guilty as Hitler.

Mark VII.

>>> "...Reports were falsified..." <<<

Bullshit 2.

>>> "...Witnesses were coerced." <<<

And Bullshit #3.

>>> "The people in whose hands JFK's life was placed failed in their responsibility to protect him and then those same people had the responsibility of determining how the crime was committed." <<<

So, you think the Secret Service had the responsibility of solving the
crime? Weird thinking there.

>>> "The fox was in charge of the henhouse." <<<

Secret Service again? Or would you like to correct your silly
allegation from your previous kooky paragraph re. the SS being the
agency that was responsible for solving the murder?

>>> "Your calling people names and labelling those who don't agree with you, shows how shallow your knowledge of the case really is." <<<

Strange logic being exhibited here. (Which is normal, of course, for a
conspiracy-loving kook. All of their "logic" is strange.)

I can possess a lot of knowledge re. the JFK case AND also possess an
irritable temper toward you conspiracy-loving kooks at the same time.
Why do you think that both of those things cannot co-exist?

~cough~

>>> "You're just another troll." <<<

You're just another CT-Kook.

Take your cough medicine and let your blood pressure settle back down,
Mr. Kook. Sounds like you need a rest after your latest silly-sounding
tirade.

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 10:33:46 PM7/11/07

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 10:49:00 PM7/11/07
That "Missing Link" has been found Folks.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 11, 2007, 11:07:28 PM7/11/07
ed is STILL RUNNIN from this one.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> Speculation on your part ed;
>
> Why didn't Oswald shut up because of Fritz's "Witnesses"?
>
> WHY did they "LIE" about not having a tape recorder?
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/

Bud

Jul 12, 2007, 6:40:46 AM7/12/07

tomnln wrote:
> You're STILL Queen of the Assholes AIDS Distributor.

What, didn`t you get my signal to commence establishing that audio
recording, and not written recording, was done in the recording room?
Heres an extra bonus question... what do you think they kept in the
Records Room? Vinyl records that you would play on a record player, or
written records?

tomnln

Jul 12, 2007, 1:15:21 PM7/12/07
A Dallas cop told me it contains a list od ALL the little boys You gave AIDS
to.

Starting with Yo Momma.

NOW, address these>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/spy.htm

Bud

Jul 13, 2007, 2:13:41 PM7/13/07

tomnln wrote:
> A Dallas cop told me it contains a list od ALL the little boys You gave AIDS
> to.
>
> Starting with Yo Momma.

Little boys can`t become mothers, I`ll straighten you out about the
birds and the bees after I`ve gotten you to understand this "record"
issue.

Now, you do understand my point that when a room is called a
"recording roon", that doesn`t tell you whether it is written
recording being done in that room, or audio recording, right? And when
there is a "record room", that could be for storage of written
records, as well as vinyl records. Are you clear on this now?

tomnln

Jul 13, 2007, 2:59:17 PM7/13/07

> tomnln wrote:
>> A Dallas cop told me it contains a list od ALL the little boys You gave
>> AIDS
>> to.
>>
>> Starting with Yo Momma.
> Little boys can`t become mothers,

They WILL when the SBT becomes Possible.

I`ll straighten you out about the
> birds and the bees after I`ve gotten you to understand this "record"
> issue.
>
> Now, you do understand my point that when a room is called a
> "recording roon", that doesn`t tell you whether it is written
> recording being done in that room, or audio recording, right? And when
> there is a "record room", that could be for storage of written
> records, as well as vinyl records. Are you clear on this now?

You Stupid Putz;
Records Room is down the hall to the Left.>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/catch_of_the_day.htm

Wanna debate in my chat room?
It will give you a chance to convince people You're Right?