Truecrypt - Archive.org

Shadow

Feb 10, 2014, 2:36:01 PM2/10/14

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/

Sorry.

This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

Why ?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Shadow

Feb 10, 2014, 4:08:36 PM2/10/14
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:55:24 -0700, H-Man <Sp...@bites.fs> wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:36:01 -0200, Shadow wrote:
>
>> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/
>>
>> Sorry.
>>
>> This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
>>
>> Why ?
>> []'s
>
>I'm not sure I understand, why is this fact important?
>Quite possibly the dev team asked to be excluded so that old copies
>possibly less secure copies were not archived for public consumption.

Surely old copies should be kept so that their faults can be
studied ? You can still download Firefox v0.8, but I doubt that anyone
will use it.

VanguardLH

Feb 10, 2014, 4:22:18 PM2/10/14
Shadow wrote:

> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/
> Sorry.
> This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
>
> Why ?

https://archive.org/about/faqs.php
Why isn't the site I'm looking for in the archive?
Message has been deleted

~BD~

Feb 11, 2014, 8:59:47 AM2/11/14
Shadow wrote:

> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/
>
> Sorry.
>
> This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
>
> Why ?
> []'s

I don't know - but you could try asking here: http://forums.truecrypt.org/

-

Bucky "Wisslebloater" Breeder

Feb 11, 2014, 11:39:28 AM2/11/14
Shadow <S...@dow.br> posted this via

> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/
>
> Sorry.
>
> This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
>
> Why ?
> []'s

NSA did not have a back-door built into the older versions and they have
pictures of the authors having homosexual copulations with farm animals and
other species hence were able to convince them to only make available the
newest versions which NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS and PETA can easily access...

Resistance is futile.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and FYI :
Of course God loves *everybody* equally...

http://tinyurl.com/7fude4d

Jon Donnis

Feb 11, 2014, 12:17:16 PM2/11/14
On 11 Feb 2014 16:39:28 GMT, Bucky "Wisslebloater" Breeder wrote:

> NSA did not have a back-door built into the older versions and they have
> pictures of the authors having homosexual copulations with farm animals

pics or no go
--
It's safe to decode everything I say with "Actually I don't have any
evidence whatsoever to support that ignorant and malicious

Bucky "Evidentiary" Breeder

Feb 11, 2014, 1:14:50 PM2/11/14
Jon Donnis <dinoc...@hotmail.com> posted this via

> On 11 Feb 2014 16:39:28 GMT, Bucky "Wisslebloater" Breeder wrote:
>

> NSA did not have a back-door built into the older versions and
> they have pictures of the authors having homosexual copulations
> with farm animals and other species hence were able to convince
> them to only make available the newest versions which NSA, CIA,
> FBI, IRS and PETA can easily access...
>
> Resistance is futile.
>
> HTH.
>
> pics or no go

can u say metaphor ? nm, it's rhetorical...

<http://tinyurl.com/khcmbdd>

BurfordTJustice

Feb 11, 2014, 1:48:04 PM2/11/14

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
--
Why are you hiding? Your stooge is being left out..ya know what that
means.

Shadow

Feb 11, 2014, 2:30:31 PM2/11/14
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>Shadow <S...@dow.br> posted this via
>

>> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.truecrypt.org/
>>
>> Sorry.
>>
>> This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.
>>
>> Why ?
>> []'s
>
>NSA did not have a back-door built into the older versions and they have
>pictures of the authors having homosexual copulations with farm animals and
>other species hence were able to convince them to only make available the
>newest versions which NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS and PETA can easily access...
>
>Resistance is futile.

I gave up eons ago. They've got pictures of me reading Pooh
the Bear. You have no idea what that will do to my reputation in the
underworld.

Jon Donnis

Feb 11, 2014, 3:09:39 PM2/11/14
On 11 Feb 2014 18:14:50 GMT, Bucky "Evidentiary" Breeder wrote:

> Jon Donnis <dinoc...@hotmail.com> posted this via
>
>> On 11 Feb 2014 16:39:28 GMT, Bucky "Wisslebloater" Breeder wrote:
>>
>> NSA did not have a back-door built into the older versions and
>> they have pictures of the authors having homosexual copulations
>> with farm animals and other species hence were able to convince
>> them to only make available the newest versions which NSA, CIA,
>> FBI, IRS and PETA can easily access...
>>
>> Resistance is futile.
>>
>> HTH.
>>
>> pics or no go
>
> can u say metaphor ? nm, it's rhetorical...
>
> <possible demon link removed>

no go.

lie.

The Insidious Dr. Pooh Manchu

Feb 11, 2014, 5:12:21 PM2/11/14
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:30:31 -0200, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> I gave up eons ago. They've got pictures of me reading Pooh
>the Bear. You have no idea what that will do to my reputation in the
>underworld.

Bueno estente.

A barb steeped in the venom of a hamadryad dangled close to the testes
of these shadowy underworld creatures will encourage them to read the
words of Pooh as well.

Let me Fedex some to you.

--
The Insidious Dr. Pooh Manchu

"Don't touch anything in the room. It may be dangerous."

Shadow

Feb 11, 2014, 7:03:28 PM2/11/14
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:12:21 +0000, "The Insidious Dr. Pooh Manchu"
<po...@manchu.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:30:31 -0200, Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>
>> I gave up eons ago. They've got pictures of me reading Pooh
>>the Bear. You have no idea what that will do to my reputation in the
>>underworld.
>
>Bueno estente.
>
>A barb steeped in the venom of a hamadryad dangled close to the testes
>of these shadowy underworld creatures will encourage them to read the
>words of Pooh as well.
>
>Let me Fedex some to you.

http://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

Torture room 503a