Chorus line gals

Morgana

Oct 31, 2002, 3:00:26 AM10/31/02
Hi all,

I got in a couple of the chorus line Dawns today and am actually VERY
happy with them. Sure, the knees are, well, pretty nasty looking. LOL
But the eyelashes and gorgeous, soft, fine hair are simply to die for!
;-) One still had the headband and tag on her leg. When I took the
band off, her hair boofed out and just looks stunning! When I went to
move their legs I was a bit worried because they were so stiff. I
thought maybe they were gluey. But it was just the fact that they are
basically unused and aren't swingy! LOL What a treat to finally have a
couple of Dawns that haven't been chewed on, hair cut, broken legged, or
missing eyelashes. ;-)

Having fun,
Morgana
:-)